#201 GOAT_Transient

GOAT_Transient
  • Free
  • 786 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 01:22 AM

4350422192_89fec46ca4.jpg

I am Groot

• WarWest® and Druncle_Polo like this

I was the Transcedent GOAT of GOATs prior to my matchup with cashflow. Now I'm merely the Transient GOAT of GOATs. Betting Record: 1-2 trans_zpsb186458a.png

#202 WarWest®

WarWest®

Triple OG

• Free
  • 60,540 posts
  • LocationNorthern Virginia

Posted 09 December 2014 - 06:04 AM

4350422192_89fec46ca4.jpg

tumblr_na2qvc0WNG1twnjoao2_250.gif
  • Eclipse76, poonmachine, sobercuban and 6 others like this
The Cal Ripken Of GSP Hatin'
Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

GSP is a safe can
He's a dented can the can that just sits on the shelf because its dented. The workers dont get rid of the can either because they hope someone buys it. It just collects dust

#203 12er

12er

SpamGOAT

• Free
  • 26,240 posts
  • LocationUnknown

Posted 09 December 2014 - 06:25 AM

so i wrote to Santa and asked if he could get me sex for Christmas,  fingers crossed

oddly enough i just got a letter from santa.  he apologized to me and told me that he cant deliver me any hos for xmas that i asked for, because warwest and the scrap pack have them all reserved for the holidays, but he speaks of some dude with a toque and a pair of glasses who watches ufc that wants to hook up with me and make sexy time. 

been waiting to hear back from him to confirm whether or not this person is dead, and/or inflatable,  or if he's just trolling me trying to get me back from last year when i slipped some roofies in mrs. clause's drink and proceeded to megasoup her in every which way imagineable

Edited by idyb, 09 December 2014 - 06:40 AM.

#204 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Do you see what happens, Larry?

• Ultimate
  • 46,313 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 06:51 AM

oddly enough i just got a letter from santa.  he apologized to me and told me that he cant deliver me any hos for xmas that i asked for, because warwest and the scrap pack have them all reserved for the holidays, but he speaks of some dude with a toque and a pair of glasses who watches ufc that wants to hook up with me and make sexy time. 

been waiting to hear back from him to confirm whether or not this person is dead, and/or inflatable,  or if he's just trolling me trying to get me back from last year when i slipped some roofies in mrs. clause's drink and proceeded to megasoup her in every which way imagineable

Third rape related post in ten mins.

I'm going to have to report you.

Champion of Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#205 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,141 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 09 December 2014 - 07:00 AM

**** mixer just died on me, I ain't **** happy. Was gonna make some GOAT cakes

**** my life

**** you mother **** **** bastard **** sucking pricks
  • crangs, Eclipse76, sobercuban and 2 others like this
 conair.gif?w=780

The Chad went outside, got too much sun and burst into flames, igniting the Canadian forested wilderness which is now causing an Eclipse.

lmao! I had that experience once. Light's out, drunk didn't even notice it. When i went to the bathroom i wondered why my mouth tasted like copper. Started brushing my teeth and noticed when i spat out it was red then it hit me. Walked back into the bedroom turned the lights on and there were red finger prints on the wall, sheets were rekt and she was cleaning herself with a towel. I almost got upset at first for not telling me but i was like oh well zero **** given. 

#206 Identity

Identity
  • Free
  • 12,363 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 07:04 AM

**** my life

@CashFlow

• cashfl0w likes this

conair.gif?w=780

#207 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,141 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 09 December 2014 - 07:04 AM

@CashFlow

What??
  • cashfl0w likes this
 conair.gif?w=780

The Chad went outside, got too much sun and burst into flames, igniting the Canadian forested wilderness which is now causing an Eclipse.

lmao! I had that experience once. Light's out, drunk didn't even notice it. When i went to the bathroom i wondered why my mouth tasted like copper. Started brushing my teeth and noticed when i spat out it was red then it hit me. Walked back into the bedroom turned the lights on and there were red finger prints on the wall, sheets were rekt and she was cleaning herself with a towel. I almost got upset at first for not telling me but i was like oh well zero **** given. 

#208 Identity

Identity
  • Free
  • 12,363 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 07:06 AM

What??

Fobar!!

My friend

conair.gif?w=780

#209 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,141 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 09 December 2014 - 07:08 AM

Fobar!!

My friend

What was the meaning of that @cashflow comment?
  • cashfl0w likes this
 conair.gif?w=780

#210 Identity

Identity
  • Free
  • 12,363 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 07:10 AM

What was the meaning of that @cashflow comment?

I don't know

• fobar, Eclipse76, cashfl0w and 1 other like this

conair.gif?w=780

#211 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 46,313 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 07:12 AM

@CashFlow

Have you ever had a near death experience?

Do you want to try one out?

• fobar, Identity and GOAT_Transient like this
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png

amazin

#212 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 46,313 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 07:13 AM

You don't have to worry though. If you get too close, I'll drive you to the hospital myself.  ;)

• Identity and GOAT_Transient like this

amazin

#213 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,141 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 09 December 2014 - 07:13 AM

Have you ever had a near death experience?

Do you want to try one out?

I got first dibs on Identity
  • Eclipse76, Identity, cashfl0w and 1 other like this
 conair.gif?w=780

#214 Identity

Identity
  • Free
  • 12,363 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 07:15 AM

Pair of punks

• fobar, Eclipse76, cashfl0w and 1 other like this

conair.gif?w=780

#215 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,141 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 09 December 2014 - 07:16 AM

Pair of punks

Do you want to die?
 conair.gif?w=780

#216 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 46,313 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 07:17 AM

Do you want to die?

Wouldn't you if you had that neck beard?

• Eclipse76, Identity and GOAT_Transient like this

amazin

#217 Identity

Identity
  • Free
  • 12,363 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 07:18 AM

Don't you dare

That isn't a nerdgin neckbeard

• fobar, Eclipse76, 12er™ and 3 others like this

conair.gif?w=780

#218 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,141 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Lol I do
 conair.gif?w=780

#219 12er

12er

SpamGOAT

• Free
  • 26,240 posts
  • LocationUnknown

Third rape related post in ten mins.

I'm going to have to report you.

i would never....

wut????

dude come on. santas wife's a hottie. you know you'd hit it too,

• cashfl0w and GOAT_Transient like this

#220 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,141 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 09 December 2014 - 07:19 AM

Don't you dare

That isn't a nerdgin neckbeard

Only GOATS like us can pull of the neckbeard
 conair.gif?w=780

#221 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 46,313 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 07:19 AM

Lol I do

photo-thumb-325115.jpg?_r=1417691813

• fobar, Eclipse76, Identity and 1 other like this

amazin

#222 12er

12er

SpamGOAT

• Free
  • 26,240 posts
  • LocationUnknown

Posted 09 December 2014 - 07:20 AM

hohoho.jpg

8/10. would megasoup.

• cashfl0w and GOAT_Transient like this

#223 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,141 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 09 December 2014 - 07:20 AM

photo-thumb-325115.jpg?_r=1417691813

Notice the neckline, its hiding GOATNESS
  • Identity and cashfl0w like this
 conair.gif?w=780

#224 12er

12er

SpamGOAT

• Free
  • 26,240 posts
  • LocationUnknown

Posted 09 December 2014 - 07:21 AM

**** my life

munkie alt confirmed.

• fobar, Identity and GOAT_Transient like this

#225 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,141 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 09 December 2014 - 07:23 AM

munkie alt confirmed.

I miss being able to @munkie
  • Eclipse76, Identity and GOAT_Transient like this
 conair.gif?w=780

#226 12er

12er

SpamGOAT

• Free
  • 26,240 posts
  • LocationUnknown

Posted 09 December 2014 - 07:24 AM

and i miss my n sync cd

• GOAT_Transient likes this

#227 classicboxer

classicboxer

• Free
  • 17,785 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 09 December 2014 - 07:40 AM

hohoho.jpg

8/10. would megasoup.

That's not an 8.
  • sobercuban, NFL_FTW, Rustled_Jimmy and 1 other like this

👦🏿👶🏿👧🏿👨🏿👩🏿👱🏿‍♀️👱🏿👴🏿👵🏿👲🏿👳🏿‍♀️👳🏿👮🏿‍♀️👮🏿👷🏿‍♀️👷🏿💂🏿‍♀️💂🏿🕵🏿‍♀️🕵🏿👨🏿‍⚕️👶🏿👦🏿👧🏿👨🏿👩🏿👱🏿‍♀️👱🏿👴🏿👵🏿👲🏿👳🏿‍♀️👳🏿👮🏿‍♀️👮🏿👷🏿‍♀️👷🏿💂🏿‍♀️💂🏿🕵🏿‍♀️🕵🏿👩🏿‍⚕️👨🏿‍⚕️👩🏿‍🌾👨🏿‍🌾👩🏿‍🍳👨🏿‍🍳👩🏿‍🎓👨🏿‍🎓👩🏿‍🎤👨🏿‍🎤👩🏿‍🏫👨🏿‍🏫👩🏿‍🏭👨🏿‍🏭👩🏿‍💻👨🏿‍💻👩🏿‍💼👨🏿‍💼👩🏿‍🔧👨🏿‍🔧👩🏿‍🔬👨🏿‍🔬👩🏿‍🎨👨🏿‍🎨👩🏿‍🚒👨🏿‍🚒👩🏿‍✈️👨🏿‍✈️👩🏿‍🚀👨🏿‍🚀👩🏿‍⚖️👨🏿‍⚖️🤶🏿🎅🏿👸🏿🤴🏿👰🏿🤵🏿👼🏿🤰🏿🙇🏿‍♀️🙇🏿💁🏿💁🏿‍♂️🙅🏿🙅🏿‍♂️🙆🏿🙆🏿‍♂️🙋🏿🙋🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♀️🤦🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♀️🤷🏿‍♂️🙎🏿🙎🏿‍♂️🙍🏿🙍🏿‍♂️💇🏿💇🏿‍♂️💆🏿💆🏿‍♂️

Black lives matter.

#228 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,141 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 09 December 2014 - 11:47 AM

so i baked a load of cakes and nobody is coming over, i'm gonna be one fat bastard be the morning

Fatbastard.jpg

• Eclipse76, sobercuban, WarWest® and 4 others like this
 conair.gif?w=780

#229 H.N.I.C.

H.N.I.C.
  • Free
  • 12,052 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 01:20 PM

Bant

• Eclipse76, WarWest® and GOAT_Transient like this

This^

#230 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 12,658 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 07:29 PM

My best friend just got married! **** weird... :P

• fobar, Eclipse76, WarWest® and 3 others like this

#231 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 24,755 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 03:46 AM

Just had a kind of project wrap-up on an annoying global project I've been working on all year. It was a nice feeling to have it now firmly in the rear view mirror. only 9 working days to Christmas now, woohoo.

• fobar and NoCakeForYaya like this

Winning coach of 2016 Camps League - Team FRANKLIN

Chief of the Rich "Ace" Franklin fan-club

Founder of the welcoming/rehabillitation team

rich-franklin.jpg

#232 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 19,983 posts
  • Locationin the Can aisle of your local prediction tournament

Posted 10 December 2014 - 03:50 AM

Just had a kind of project wrap-up on an annoying global project I've been working on all year. It was a nice feeling to have it now firmly in the rear view mirror. only 9 working days to Christmas now, woohoo.

I've got six more working days then I've got nearly three weeks of trying to keep the kids entertained.  It's gonna be Br00tal if the weather doesn't play ball

• fobar, Eclipse76, Bubba_Sparks and 4 others like this

#233 NoCakeForYaya

NoCakeForYaya
  • Free
  • 5,993 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 03:51 AM

I've got six more working days then I've got nearly three weeks of trying to keep the kids entertained.  It's gonna be Br00tal if the weather doesn't play ball

RIP in peace bro. 

Counting down to two weeks off!!!!

• fobar and crangs like this

conair.gif?w=780

#234 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 19,983 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 04:35 AM

lol, Scotland

http://www.bbc.co.uk...t-fife-30403700

Edinburgh Playhouse sends **** DVDs to children
_79615999_79615993.jpg

The Edinburgh Playhouse has issued an apology after accidentally sending hundreds of ****graphic DVDs to children and their parents.

The theatre had meant to send recordings of its summer schools for children.

But the DVDs were reported to have featured explicit sexual content.

The Playhouse said the fault lay with the production company that made the DVDs and that an investigation had begun.

Theatre bosses said the error was only discovered by staff after one of them picked up a copy for themselves and played it.

The DVDs have since been recalled.

'Disgusting filth'

A 10-year-old girl, who had attended a summer stage school at the Playhouse earlier this year, was reported to have been sent the DVD.

Her father described the film as "absolutely disgusting filth".

Some of the children and parents affected have posted messages on social media sites expressing their shock.

Many had waited for months for the DVDs.

The mistake happened during the creation of the DVDs at the production company Edithouse.

In a statement, it said: "Edithouse takes full responsibility for the mistakes made in the duplication process of DVD's for the Edinburgh Playhouse, which resulted in highly inappropriate and inaccurate material being sent out to a small number of Edinburgh Playhouse customers.

"We would like to apologise sincerely to the Edinburgh Playhouse for the inconvenience and most importantly to the children and parents affected by this terrible error. We are sorry for any distress caused."

A Playhouse spokesman said: "We took immediate measures to recall all of the DVDs, sought the advice of the police and notified those affected customers as a matter of urgency.

"The error occurred at the third party place of manufacture and we have demanded that the DVD production company launches a full investigation into the incident."

Police Scotland said no crime had been committed as this was a production error rather than a deliberate circulation of ****graphy to youngsters.

• fobar and GOAT_Transient like this

#235 NFL_FTW

NFL_FTW

The Many Named God

• Free
  • 18,660 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 06:03 AM

You're about the 89th person to say that was a good movie.

I don't know squat about the storyline or characters. Is that a problem if I want to watch it?

You should be able to pick it up if you don't know the characters or storyline.  The movie itself allows the storyline to be understood to 1st time viewers.

post-406774-0-02687700-1430282112.gif

#236 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,141 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 10 December 2014 - 08:37 AM

lol, Scotland

_79615999_79615993.jpg

The Edinburgh Playhouse has issued an apology after accidentally sending hundreds of ****graphic DVDs to children and their parents.

The Playhouse said the fault lay with the production company that made the DVDs and that an investigation had begun.

Theatre bosses said the error was only discovered by staff after one of them picked up a copy for themselves and played it.

'Disgusting filth'

A 10-year-old girl, who had attended a summer stage school at the Playhouse earlier this year, was reported to have been sent the DVD.

Some of the children and parents affected have posted messages on social media sites expressing their shock.

The mistake happened during the creation of the DVDs at the production company Edithouse.

In a statement, it said: "Edithouse takes full responsibility for the mistakes made in the duplication process of DVD's for the Edinburgh Playhouse, which resulted in highly inappropriate and inaccurate material being sent out to a small number of Edinburgh Playhouse customers.

"We would like to apologise sincerely to the Edinburgh Playhouse for the inconvenience and most importantly to the children and parents affected by this terrible error. We are sorry for any distress caused."

A Playhouse spokesman said: "We took immediate measures to recall all of the DVDs, sought the advice of the police and notified those affected customers as a matter of urgency.

"The error occurred at the third party place of manufacture and we have demanded that the DVD production company launches a full investigation into the incident."

Police Scotland said no crime had been committed as this was a production error rather than a deliberate circulation of ****graphy to youngsters.

lol just read about htat.   why i dont get lucky like this?

• crangs and GOAT_Transient like this
 conair.gif?w=780

#237 NFL_FTW

NFL_FTW

The Many Named God

• Free
  • 18,660 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 02:21 PM

lol, Scotland

_79615999_79615993.jpg

'Disgusting filth'

Tyler Durden is at work.

• crangs, Eclipse76, WarWest® and 3 others like this

post-406774-0-02687700-1430282112.gif

#238 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 19,983 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 04:31 AM

Buying one of these alarm clocks, setting it 2am and hiding it in someones bedroom, under a bed is a good place, is a great way of ****ing someone off

Alarm-clock-007.jpg

Edited by crangs, 12 December 2014 - 04:34 AM.

• fobar, WarWest® and GOAT_Transient like this

#239 WarWest®

WarWest®

Triple OG

• Free
  • 60,540 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 05:06 AM

I have a cold

I **** hate colds
  • fobar, crangs, Eclipse76 and 5 others like this
Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

GSP is a safe can
He's a dented can the can that just sits on the shelf because its dented. The workers dont get rid of the can either because they hope someone buys it. It just collects dust

#240 NoCakeForYaya

NoCakeForYaya
  • Free
  • 5,993 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 05:21 AM

I have a cold

I **** hate colds

I heard 'man up pills' work great man. 

• fobar, crangs, Eclipse76 and 6 others like this

conair.gif?w=780

#241 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 24,755 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 10:19 AM

A mate of mine at work was going to a fancy dress party tonight. He'd ordered a Willie Wonka costume for himself and an Oompa-Loompa costume for his wife (don't ask!!)

Unfortunately they sent a gimp costume for his wife by mistake.

The phone call he made to customer services to complain was one of the funniest and most surreal moments in the history of work ever.  "I need you to pick the gimp up and drop the oompa loompa off TODAY!" was a highlight.

• fobar, crangs, Eclipse76 and 4 others like this

rich-franklin.jpg

#242 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,141 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 12 December 2014 - 10:58 AM

LMFAO  thats classic

• Eclipse76, SavageTC and GOAT_Transient like this
 conair.gif?w=780

#243 GOAT_Transient

GOAT_Transient
  • Free
  • 786 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 01:42 PM

I was the Transcedent GOAT of GOATs prior to my matchup with cashflow. Now I'm merely the Transient GOAT of GOATs. Betting Record: 1-2 trans_zpsb186458a.png

#244 WarWest®

WarWest®

Triple OG

• Free
  • 60,540 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 05:26 AM

I feel like warmed over death

• SavageTC, Druncle_Polo, Rustled_Jimmy and 1 other like this
Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

GSP is a safe can

#245 SavageTC

SavageTC

Forum Champion

• Moderators
  • 13,167 posts
  • LocationGOATstraya

Posted 13 December 2014 - 01:05 PM

I feel like warmed over death

Thats what my farts feel like at the moment.

• WarWest®, Druncle_Polo and GOAT_Transient like this
nicolas_cage_breeze.0.gif

#246 WarWest®

WarWest®

Triple OG

• Free
  • 60,540 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 04:23 PM

Thats what my farts feel like at the moment.

conair.gif?w=780

• SavageTC, Druncle_Polo and GOAT_Transient like this
Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

GSP is a safe can

#247 KingCarnage

KingCarnage

King Of The Fall

• Free
  • 53,812 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 04:58 PM

I have a cold

I **** hate colds

bro i've got like two colds in the last 4 months

this is BS

• WarWest®, SavageTC, 12er™ and 3 others like this

Prediction Tournament XVI Champion

Gamblers Prediction League Season 4 Champion

Last one to post Champion

UFC Forum Fight Camp Champion

UFC Predictions Tournament 5 - unofficial Champion

#248 WarWest®

WarWest®

Triple OG

• Free
  • 60,540 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 05:25 PM

this is BS

This is horse****

• Druncle_Polo, cashfl0w and GOAT_Transient like this
Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

GSP is a safe can

#249 GOAT_Transient

GOAT_Transient
  • Free
  • 786 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 10:27 PM

I feel like this

• WarWest® and NoCakeForYaya like this

#250 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 24,755 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 01:25 AM

this is BS

I think the forum has a virus. You've both caught it.  This was idyb's last act of revenge.

• WarWest®, Druncle_Polo and NoCakeForYaya like this

rich-franklin.jpg