post-406774-0-05914100-1428435713.jpg

#48402 sobercuban

sobercuban

CHAMP CHAMP

• Moderators
  • 60,397 posts
  • LocationPopeye's

Posted 14 May 2018 - 10:11 AM

Went and visited my 90 year old grandma yesterday.  She's physically in amazing condition, super active, more energy than I do.

But her mind is steadily going.  Yesterday was the worst I've seen it yet.  She kept calling me Chris (I have no idea who Chris could be) and she thought that her and I grew up in the same house.  She remembered my wife's name for maybe the first time ever which was surprising though.  

She kept telling us about how she was going to get a job so she could keep paying for her apartment.  She lives in a retirement home and it would nearly be impossible for her to run out of money b/c my grandpa left her well off.  

She didn't have her hearing aids in and refused to let us look for them so we were basically having to yell any time we talked to her.  

The weirdest thing was she kept wondering where my mom was. She kept saying that she had left with "those children" and that my mom "can't handle a bunch of children".  My mom was up in the mountains and certainly didn't have any kids with her.  I told my grandma that she was in the mountains and she was fine but inevitably within 5 minutes she'd ask me again.  Then I accidentally planted an idea in her head she asked where the children might be and I said "ahh my mom probably dropped them off somewhere and took off".  She laughed it off but for the rest of the time we were there anytime she asked where my mom was she'd say "I wonder if she just left them somewhere".  

She seems really happy though.  Makes me wonder, I always thought it would be so terrible to get old and start forgetting everything but now think it would be worse to have a sharp mind but be trapped in a decrepit body.

My great-grandma had full blown Alzheimer's by the time I a little kid and my only memories of her are her sitting in chair mumbling and playing with baby dolls.  She was probably 10 years younger than my grandma is now so all in all she's lucky.  

• Eclipse76 and TigerChamp like this

xb0_Mo.gif                     

#48403 TUF

TUF
  • Free
  • 24,873 posts
  • LocationFlavortown

Posted 14 May 2018 - 10:48 AM

Wife's grandma just passed last night and mine just took a fall, compressed her vertebrae and vicadin doesn't even seem to be doing the trick. She's in her 90s as well and her Alzheimers has been getting progressively worse to the point where she can't remember what she had for lunch 10 minutes ago. It's a 3 month recovery time but can't see her making through it with no activity for that long. It'sToughBrendenSchuab.jpg

• Enigma_Machine, Eclipse76, sobercuban and 1 other like this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#48404 sobercuban

sobercuban

CHAMP CHAMP

• Moderators
  • 60,397 posts
  • LocationPopeye's

Posted 14 May 2018 - 10:58 AM

Wife's grandma just passed last night and mine just took a fall, compressed her vertebrae and vicadin doesn't even seem to be doing the trick. She's in her 90s as well and her Alzheimers has been getting progressively worse to the point where she can't remember what she had for lunch 10 minutes ago. It's a 3 month recovery time but can't see her making through it with no activity for that long. It'sToughBrendenSchuab.jpg

Yeah my grandma couldn't remember that she had eating both breakfast AND lunch.  If fact she was just coming back from the lunch room when we got there.

• Eclipse76 likes this

xb0_Mo.gif                     

#48405 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 21,899 posts
  • Locationin the Can aisle of your local prediction tournament

Posted 14 May 2018 - 11:05 AM

sorry to hear that, mate
  • Eclipse76, TigerChamp and TUF like this

#48406 TUF

TUF
  • Free
  • 24,873 posts
  • LocationFlavortown

Posted 14 May 2018 - 11:09 AM

Yeah my grandma couldn't remember that she had eating both breakfast AND lunch.  If fact she was just coming back from the lunch room when we got there.

Days where I feel like early onset is creeping up on me. My wife has gotten a better education and job since we've been together while I feel like I've regressed and wake up some days like...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Enigma_Machine, Eclipse76, Bubba_Sparks and 2 others like this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#48407 sobercuban

sobercuban

CHAMP CHAMP

• Moderators
  • 60,397 posts
  • LocationPopeye's

Posted 14 May 2018 - 11:12 AM

Days where I feel like early onset is creeping up on me. My wife has gotten a better education and job since we've been together while I feel like I've regressed and wake up some days like...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I forget what I'm even talking about mid-sentence constantly.  It's improved somewhat since I've been back in school, but yeah memory is getting weird

• Eclipse76 and TigerChamp like this

xb0_Mo.gif                     

#48408 TUF

TUF
  • Free
  • 24,873 posts
  • LocationFlavortown

Posted 14 May 2018 - 11:20 AM

I forget what I'm even talking about mid-sentence constantly.  It's improved somewhat since I've been back in school, but yeah memory is getting weird

Yea, I've never taken any kind of vitamin and remember growing up and my parents taking handfuls so I need to start being more proactive with my pending potato brain. 

• Eclipse76, sobercuban and TigerChamp like this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#48409 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 13,531 posts
  • Location💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐GSP's #1 Fan ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🏒🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸

Posted 14 May 2018 - 12:18 PM

I always thought it would be so terrible to get old and start forgetting everything but now think it would be worse to have a sharp mind but be trapped in a decrepit body.

i beg to differ.

Edited by -idyb-, 14 May 2018 - 12:19 PM.

• sobercuban likes this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

Water is wet, fire burns, and I'm going to beat Michael Bisping.

#48410 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 5,739 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 01:14 PM

i've already had about 6 since April

snowballs-3ac176081bc35436.jpg

3 Facts Everyone Must Face:

#1 If there is no God, then your life has no objective meaning.

#2 You didn't bring yourself into this World, and you cannot ultimately prevent your Death.

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#48411 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,531 posts
  • Location💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐GSP's #1 Fan ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🏒🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸

Posted 14 May 2018 - 03:56 PM

i've already had about 6 since April

snowballs-3ac176081bc35436.jpg

diabetes is your friend!

• SVTContour98 likes this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#48412 TUF

TUF
  • Free
  • 24,873 posts
  • LocationFlavortown

Posted 15 May 2018 - 11:47 AM

lol when you log on to the fora for some quality banter and scroll down......

MmKW5Fs.png

• crangs, Eclipse76 and sobercuban like this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#48413 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,531 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 06:46 PM

just watching some random video and some guy has a son named Maverick.

wtf kind of name is that?   I hope he's not named after the Ford Maverick, otherwise when he's 7 years old you might just find him dead on the side of the road somewhere.

• TUF likes this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#48414 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,531 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 07:58 PM

• Enigma_Machine likes this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#48415 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,531 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 08:24 PM

tiny-toker-1.jpg

happyhourplayset-800x420.jpg

Edited by -idyb-, 15 May 2018 - 08:26 PM.

• Eclipse76 likes this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#48416 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 20,529 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 15 May 2018 - 11:57 PM

grey-russian-blue-cat-gif-humor-comedy-f

tiny-toker-1.jpg

happyhourplayset-800x420.jpg

#48417 Nyte

Nyte

Nyte 3:16

• Free
  • 23,539 posts
  • LocationWhat?

Posted 16 May 2018 - 12:39 AM

Just got my **** employed so that's cool.

you got what employed?!?!

• jaybird86 likes this

Team Amazin' 2013-'17

Founder of Threef

Resurgence of Ruffley

2013 Thread of the Year Winner

#48418 Nyte

Nyte

• Free
  • 23,539 posts
  • LocationWhat?

Posted 16 May 2018 - 12:42 AM

two day work week. Vacation on Friday and Saturday, sweet baby jesus. Star Wars night at Angels Stadium this Friday, will be claiming my must needed Han Solo rally monkey! Going to a local airshow/beerfest event on Saturday. I am ready for the weekend.

Good thing about working 4 days a week, when I take one or two days off it feels like a full blown vacation. So I'm finna have 5 days off from Friday-Tuesday. Much needed break from work, I hate my schedule. Six years of working graveyard now,  I can't wait to go to days again and be on a normal sleeping pattern like a majority of the world...but who knows when in the fook that will happen

For now, I will continue to be awake in the AM

Edited by Nyte, 16 May 2018 - 12:42 AM.

Team Amazin' 2013-'17

Founder of Threef

Resurgence of Ruffley

#48419 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,531 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 12:52 AM

i just had my day off and now for some reason i cant seem to get in the mood to sleep

i didnt drink or get high or do anything really. f*ck im gonna be tired later

ive come to the realisation that sitting on the couch for a whole damn day absolutely sober really kinda sucks. monday i plan on getting straight f*ckered up though

i might shave my head bald tonight. been meaning to do that since last month. this chit is getting way too long and unmanageable for the summer. i cant believe how much this chit grown since april last year when i shaved it all off before. i had like 3 or 4 years worth of hair saved up on my head back then,  and in just one year ive almost already caught up to where i was at before.  there must be some Miracle Grow, or Just For Men or Ageless Male  laced into my weed or beer or something.

gonna try to get a nap in anyways but i feel id probably be more  productive and have more energy if i just stay up and bang around on the internet for a while and then drag my sorry **** in. i always seem to feel better with no sleep opposed to just a couple hours.  **** i hate pulling all nighters. i end up feeling so drained. back in my teens and my twenties it was never an issue. i could go for days like a trooper.  then again most of the time i was all hopped up on uppers and sleep was always just an afterthought.

Edited by -idyb-, 16 May 2018 - 01:07 AM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#48420 Nyte

Nyte

• Free
  • 23,539 posts
  • LocationWhat?

Posted 16 May 2018 - 02:16 AM

i just had my day off and now for some reason i cant seem to get in the mood to sleep

i didnt drink or get high or do anything really. f*ck im gonna be tired later

ive come to the realisation that sitting on the couch for a whole damn day absolutely sober really kinda sucks. monday i plan on getting straight f*ckered up though

i might shave my head bald tonight. been meaning to do that since last month. this chit is getting way too long and unmanageable for the summer. i cant believe how much this chit grown since april last year when i shaved it all off before. i had like 3 or 4 years worth of hair saved up on my head back then,  and in just one year ive almost already caught up to where i was at before.  there must be some Miracle Grow, or Just For Men or Ageless Male  laced into my weed or beer or something.

gonna try to get a nap in anyways but i feel id probably be more  productive and have more energy if i just stay up and bang around on the internet for a while and then drag my sorry **** in. i always seem to feel better with no sleep opposed to just a couple hours.  **** i hate pulling all nighters. i end up feeling so drained. back in my teens and my twenties it was never an issue. i could go for days like a trooper.  then again most of the time i was all hopped up on uppers and sleep was always just an afterthought.

TL"DR version pls

• cashfl0w likes this

Team Amazin' 2013-'17

Founder of Threef

Resurgence of Ruffley

#48421 sobercuban

sobercuban

CHAMP CHAMP

• Moderators
  • 60,397 posts
  • LocationPopeye's

Posted 16 May 2018 - 07:44 AM

Annnnnd school is already back in session.  That break wasn't nearly long enough

• Eclipse76 likes this

xb0_Mo.gif                     

#48422 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 21,899 posts
  • Locationin the Can aisle of your local prediction tournament

Posted 16 May 2018 - 09:15 AM

when you get to the pub early and can have 3 pints instead of 2

tenor.gif
  • Eclipse76, TigerChamp, TUF and 1 other like this

#48423 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,531 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 02:23 PM

TL"DR version pls

u want something longer? choke on my penis fgt.

that better?

• StompGrind and sobercuban like this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#48424 Nyte

Nyte

• Free
  • 23,539 posts
  • LocationWhat?

Posted 16 May 2018 - 03:37 PM

u want something longer? choke on my penis fgt.

that better?

If this is the TL:DR version then I might just read the full comment. Might be some good stuff in there! Thanks

Team Amazin' 2013-'17

Founder of Threef

Resurgence of Ruffley

#48425 America

America
  • Free
  • 6,634 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:32 PM

Had a woman vomit fecal matter all over the floor today because of a bowel obstruction.

How was your day?
  • crangs, sobercuban, jaybird86 and 1 other like this
34pz2qh.jpg

#48426 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,531 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:43 PM

If this is the TL:DR version then I might just read the full comment. Might be some good stuff in there! Thanks

yeah i'll bet you want to see the whole thing, fgt.

• Nyte and sobercuban like this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#48427 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,531 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:44 PM

just shaved my head.   

bald is beautiful. except if you're idyb

• StompGrind, sobercuban, TUF and 1 other like this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#48428 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,255 posts
  • LocationChamp Champs home state

Posted 16 May 2018 - 05:13 PM

Watching Big John on JRE right now. Holy fk this mofo says "Look it" more than Diaz says "Ya know". 

• TUF and jaybird86 like this

e323249005db0bcda6fa34bce037f98e.jpg

#48429 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,531 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 07:09 PM

Had a woman vomit fecal matter all over the floor today because of a bowel obstruction.

How was your day?

i didnt even know that was possible until i googled it

now i'm off to p*rnhub to search for "fecal vomiting"

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#48430 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,531 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 07:12 PM

god damn it i cant find anything for fecal vomit or fecal vomiting over at p*rnhub, lobstertube, brazzers and nudevista.   now what the f*ck am i supposed to get my rocks off to? the 2 girls 1 cup video just doesnt do it for me no more.

Edited by -idyb-, 16 May 2018 - 07:14 PM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#48431 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,531 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 01:20 AM

just woke up way too early and cant get back to bed, man i really got some sleeping issues going on here when im not hitting the bottle.

Edited by -idyb-, 17 May 2018 - 01:20 AM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#48432 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,255 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:34 AM

How was your day?

I always try to subscribe to the idea that there are two many minutes in the day to let just a few ruin the rest. 

If chit hits the fan in multiples i might waver a little but then i realize i'm usually just making it worse and more chit comes. Most of the time it's better to be an optimist even if you have to mind fk yourself into believing it when everything tells you don't.

Then again if it's actually something i really need to acknowledge as a complete chit sandwich i will but i try to move on quickly with the thought it could have been a whole damn loaf lol many others have it worse and things aren't as bad as it may seem at the time. 

#48433 Nyte

Nyte

• Free
  • 23,539 posts
  • LocationWhat?

Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:07 AM

just woke up way too early and cant get back to bed, man i really got some sleeping issues.  going on here when im not hitting the bottle.

Fixed

• jaybird86 likes this

Team Amazin' 2013-'17

Founder of Threef

Resurgence of Ruffley

#48434 sobercuban

sobercuban

CHAMP CHAMP

• Moderators
  • 60,397 posts
  • LocationPopeye's

Posted 17 May 2018 - 07:35 AM

Had my biggest redneck moment yet.  

Was out driving in the Mustang when I stopped at a light right up the road from my house.  I see a blue Ford Ranger come pulling up in the left turn lane and notice he's flying an American flag on the back.  He honks the horn and gets my attention.  

I look back and it's this big ole country boy with a broken tooth and bad tats.  He raises his fist in the air and I say "Murica!!".  He starts asking me questions about the Mustang and said he drives past it everyday on his way home.  Says he has a 92 hatchback, etc. The light turned and he gave me a grunt and a nod and pulled off. 

The weirdest part was he had all sorts of bumper stickers.  One said "I am NOT a liberal", but another was a PETA bumpersticker and some various tree-hugger stickers.  

• SVTContour98, crangs, Nyte and 1 other like this

xb0_Mo.gif                     

#48435 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 5,739 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 07:43 AM

Was out driving in the Mustang when I stopped at a light right up the road from my house.  I see a blue Ford Ranger come pulling up in the left turn lane and notice he's flying an American flag on the back.  He honks the horn and gets my attention.  

I look back and it's this big ole country boy with a broken tooth and bad tats.  He raises his fist in the air and I say "Murica!!".  He starts asking me questions about the Mustang and said he drives past it everyday on his way home.  Says he has a 92 hatchback, etc. The light turned and he gave me a grunt and a nod and pulled off. 

The weirdest part was he had all sorts of bumper stickers.  One said "I am NOT a liberal", but another was a PETA bumpersticker and some various tree-hugger stickers.  

i'd park your mustang somewhere else...that cornbread neckbeard is thirsty for it

• crangs, sobercuban and TUF like this

#2 You didn't bring yourself into this World, and you cannot ultimately prevent your Death.

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#48436 sobercuban

sobercuban

CHAMP CHAMP

• Moderators
  • 60,397 posts
  • LocationPopeye's

Posted 17 May 2018 - 07:49 AM

i'd park your mustang somewhere else...that cornbread neckbeard is thirsty for it

He just probably wants to bang my tailpipe

• SVTContour98, crangs and TUF like this

xb0_Mo.gif                     

#48437 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 5,739 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 07:55 AM

He just probably wants to bang my tailpipe

can't really blame him for that tho

• crangs and sobercuban like this

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#48438 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,255 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 11:50 AM

LOL that is odd. I guess he had to put the not liberal one to cover his shame for the others like a "see i'm still a man". 

Some tree hugger chit i suppose i could get behind. < Mostly just pot though. 

Lulz@ PETA though. Only thing they're good for is laughs and ads with scantily clad women. Some of them should be put on terror watch list as radical as they are. 

• sobercuban likes this

#48439 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 5,739 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 12:32 PM

32765421_10213839266270727_3724363861181

• Enigma_Machine, crangs, sobercuban and 1 other like this

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#48440 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,531 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 12:38 PM

Fixed

choke on my penis fgt.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#48441 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,255 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:45 PM

Got a d8 lined up Sat with this girl i casually knew for a while and found out she had a secret crush on me all this time. Hopefully i get to play with some Yanny. Wish my Laurel luck.  :P

• Eclipse76, Bubba_Sparks and jaybird86 like this

#48442 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 56,836 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:34 PM

I kept finding snakes in my yard as I was cleaning it up today. Finally I got pissed off, and started grabbing them, and throwing them.

One of them grabbed on to the electric wires. Then I'm pretty sure that same **** dove off my garage, because a snake literally fell from the sky beside me at one point.
  • crangs, StompGrind, Eclipse76 and 4 others like this
Champion of UFC Predictions League 2017, UFCFCCL 2017, Survivor Series IX,
Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 25-8-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#48443 sobercuban

sobercuban

CHAMP CHAMP

• Moderators
  • 60,397 posts
  • LocationPopeye's

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:53 PM

I kept finding snakes in my yard as I was cleaning it up today. Finally I got pissed off, and started grabbing them, and throwing them.

One of them grabbed on to the electric wires. Then I'm pretty sure that same **** dove off my garage, because a snake literally fell from the sky beside me at one point.

I am laughing way to hard about this

• Eclipse76 and cashfl0w like this

xb0_Mo.gif                     

#48444 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,255 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:55 PM

On the bumper stickers thing. I never had them on any car/truck i drove. Always thought they were kinda trashy like tramp stamps. 

I did have custom lettering before with the Saints logo & name. Other than that i'm not trying to advertise to the world. People can read a lot just by what car you drive etc. & i wouldn't wanna give anyone any more info than that with bumper stickers. 

If i did i guess i'd probably just have a "legalize it" sticker and a "fk the police" for good measure but i definitely know i'd get profiled and pulled over all the damn time if i did.  

#48445 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 56,836 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 07:00 PM

I am laughing way to hard about this

sJy45Ab.jpg

You'll appreciate the photo then. 

I yelled out "LET THAT BE A LESSON TO THE REST OF YOU!" when I chucked that one.

• StompGrind, Eclipse76, sobercuban and 3 others like this

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png

amazin

#48446 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,255 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 07:02 PM

I h8 snakes. If i see one i'll probably grab the shovel and chop it's head off. Regular snakes i'll leave alone but if see one i know is poisonous or i'm not sure that fk'ers dead. 

• Eclipse76, amunera and cashfl0w like this

#48447 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 56,836 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 07:18 PM

I had an actual rattlesnake that I don't believe was native rear it's head up at me, and tried to lunge at me one time.

I hit a homerun on that dude with this big stake I had in my hand. Started talking a bunch of **** and trying to pound it out. lol
  • Eclipse76 and sobercuban like this

amazin

#48448 Enigma_Machine

Enigma_Machine

Supreme Overlord Extreme

• Moderators
  • 23,157 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 07:48 PM

An old friend I used to go to school with is a Biologist and when we used to hang out he had pet snakes and whatnot, he let my handle them and one of the ****ers bit me on the wrist & wouldn't let go for a good few minutes. I just had to sit there waiting for it to let go.   

• cashfl0w likes this

conair.gif?w=780

^ I agree.

2013 predictions league champion
Forum odds makers league ALL divisions champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
Last one to post wins winner x2
Survivor Series VIII - Sole survivor.

#48449 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,531 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:52 PM

fking worked two shifts today fun stuff and i started with the batteries in whatevers left of my brain already drained.  now i dont even have the energy to make myself some dinner. i know im finally gonna sleep good tonight though and this time i dont even need any beer

i should have stayed in school and became a math junkie like sobercuban. i could just like stand there and give enlightening speeches to a bunch of idiots about stuff like sig figs and pythagerus and random georges st. pierre stats and other cool stuff

Edited by -idyb-, 17 May 2018 - 10:13 PM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#48450 Nyte

Nyte

• Free
  • 23,539 posts
  • LocationWhat?

Posted 18 May 2018 - 05:46 AM

fking worked two shifts today fun stuff and i started with the batteries in whatevers left of my brain already drained. now i dont even have the energy to make myself some dinner. i know im finally gonna sleep good tonight though and this time i dont even need any beer

i should have stayed in school and became a math junkie like sobercuban. i could just like stand there and give enlightening speeches to a bunch of idiots about stuff like sig figs and pythagerus and random georges st. pierre stats and other cool stuff

You're an inspiration

Team Amazin' 2013-'17

Founder of Threef

Resurgence of Ruffley