Sign in to follow this  
H.N.I.C.

Better Call Saul

It wont be the same as breaking bad, no show will ever replace that brilliant masterpiece. This could be good if they do it right and don't try and copy breaking bad, I'll tune in for the first few episodes at least.

• Like 5

It wont be the same as breaking bad, no show will ever replace that brilliant masterpiece. This could be good if they do it right and don't try and copy breaking bad, I'll tune in for the first few episodes at least.

It's a prequel to breaking bad.  As long as its Saul Goodman how can they go wrong?

• Like 7

It's a prequel to breaking bad.  As long as its Saul Goodman how can they go wrong?

I hope they don't take the show too serious. If it's more comic relief esque it will be a GOAT show. Judging from the teaser, they will make an excellent show.

• Like 1

I hope they don't take the show too serious. If it's more comic relief esque it will be a GOAT show. Judging from the teaser, they will make an excellent show.

lol no worries there, I mean, when was Saul npt funny even when he tried to be serious?  Either way Better Call Saul is billed as a Comedy/Crime/Drama where BB was a Thriller/Crime/Drama

• Like 5

seen it. looking forward to it

the only thing good to ever come out of america is tv shows, and people returning home from their cross border black friday shopping. and maybe warwest, he's kinds cool too.

Edited by idyb

lol no worries there, I mean, when was Saul npt funny even when he tried to be serious?  Either way Better Call Saul is billed as a Comedy/Crime/Drama where BB was a Thriller/Crime/Drama

oh nice i didn't know that. looking forward to this then 

• Like 1

my tv guide says it will be episode 1, Uno for both nights

while it sucks we aren't getting two episodes, it's not suprising

silver lining is if you don't have DVR and you miss it tonight you can catch it tomorrow

• Like 2

while it sucks we aren't getting two episodes, it's not suprising

silver lining is if you don't have DVR and you miss it tonight you can catch it tomorrow

My dear HNIC, if you would so kindly scroll to the 10-11pm (EST) time slot, you would be pleasantly surprised to see that the 2nd episode "Mijo" Is on tomorrow.

• Like 1

My dear HNIC, if you would so kindly scroll to the 10-11pm (EST) time slot, you would be pleasantly surprised to see that the 2nd episode "Mijo" Is on tomorrow.

hmm, my tv guide is trippin'

says uno is playing 4 times all the way til 12

guess i should have known that doesn't make any sense

Edited by HNIC_

I'm tempted to get netflix just to watch this

Edited by crangs
  • Like 2

Yeah it was a little slow but hopefully tonights episode will provide some laughs and change him into the Saul Goodman that we all know from Breaking Bad.

it was slow, but then i thought back to breaking bad's first episode and it was slow too

hopefully they go all out in tonight's episode

• Like 3

lol, i was wrong.  it definitely airs tonight

You were in here selling us wolf tickets trying to convince us not to watch tonight..

Why do you want to destroy this show HNIC?

• Like 4

Yeah, it's definitely tonight. Mondays are its normal night. Last night was just an attempt to cash in on the generally huge Walking Dead audience to boost the new show.

Yeah, it's definitely tonight. Mondays are its normal night. Last night was just an attempt to cash in on the generally huge Walking Dead audience to boost the new show.

Solid marketing strategy. 

Tuco was GOAT I remember watching that episode with my dad where he beats his mate to death with his bare hands and my sister was freaking out saying "wtf are yous watching now this is sick!" Lmfao!

lol that's right after he snorts the meth and says "TIGHT! Tight, tight!"

• Like 2

Yeah haha that's the one I love that episode, also the one where his cousins go after Hank is awesome.

The scene where the cousins are riding with the other illegals and that kid is talking stupid stuff to them but then notices their cartel shoes is amazing. 

• Like 3

The scene where the cousins are riding with the other illegals and that kid is talking stupid stuff to them but then notices their cartel shoes is amazing. 

that kid said something like  "what is that on your boot? a little piece of silver?"  then he see's the skulls and knows he's about to get wacked

• Like 3

Agreed they just massacre everyone and there's so many amazin episodes! What about when Heisenberg runs over them two drug dealers that are using kids for dealing and hits? one is mangled underneath the car, then he jumps out and pops the other one who bounced over the car in the head the blood that sprays out is ****ing br00000talcore! That one is hands down one of my favourite episodes easily.

Just talking about it makes me want to watch BB again lol.

• Like 2

Agreed they just massacre everyone and there's so many amazin episodes! What about when Heisenberg runs over them two drug dealers that are using kids for dealing and hits? one is mangled underneath the car, then he jumps out and pops the other one who bounced over the car in the head the blood that sprays out is **** br00000talcore! That one is hands down one of my favourite episodes easily.

Just talking about it makes me want to watch BB again lol

bad **** episode.  walt looks at jesse and says "run".  then the screen goes black

• Like 2

Agreed they just massacre everyone and there's so many amazin episodes! What about when Heisenberg runs over them two drug dealers that are using kids for dealing and hits? one is mangled underneath the car, then he jumps out and pops the other one who bounced over the car in the head the blood that sprays out is **** br00000talcore! That one is hands down one of my favourite episodes easily.

Just talking about it makes me want to watch BB again lol.

I'm watching right now, the scene where everyone gets blown away while Lydia is hiding in the underground lab just went down.  

That was definitely one of the more 'HOLY ****" moments of the show, especially when Walter put the bullet through his head, then the "RUN!" part

• Like 2