Sign in to follow this  
H.N.I.C.

Better Call Saul

Agreed they just massacre everyone and there's so many amazin episodes! What about when Heisenberg runs over them two drug dealers that are using kids for dealing and hits? one is mangled underneath the car, then he jumps out and pops the other one who bounced over the car in the head the blood that sprays out is **** br00000talcore! That one is hands down one of my favourite episodes easily.

Just talking about it makes me want to watch BB again lol.

Full Measures episode, after the one with that awesome Mike speach. Maybe the biggest holy **** moment in BB, awesome 10/10 episode

Also loved that scene where Hank is about to catch Jesse and Walt and then they manage to prank call him, telling that Marie is in the hospital. P5P tension

• Like 4

Full Measures episode, after the one with that awesome Mike speach. Maybe the biggest holy **** moment in BB, awesome 10/10 episode

Also loved that scene where Hank is about to catch Jesse and Walt and then they manage to prank call him, telling that Marie is in the hospital. P5P tension

I always forget about this scene when I'm re-watching it, it is great. 

• Like 2

Yeah I thought they were ****ed in that one I didn't see a way out for them lol. Then Hank exposes Jesse's glass jaw and goes full Mark Coleman ground and pound beatdown on his ****. The scene with Gus and the bomb though might be the biggest holy **** moment for me, guy walks out with half a face melted when those 2 carers walk up to him and then he adjusts his tie before falling down dead... GOAT scene, Amazin, p5p, r8 it 8.8/8.8 it was gr8 m8!

• Like 3

Also - just saying. There was a LOT of mediocre **** and just horrible physics used in BB. Fanboys be ****riding that show hard when so much of the storyline / character arcs / characters even were just awful.

Boss show, but you gotta be real about it.

The talk about Walt running those two guys over motivated me to put that episode on and I've just been letting it ride for a few hours.

That part where Gus comes in and suits up in the hazmat suit, walks around with the box cutter, then cuts his lackeys throat, then goes and washes off, carefully puts his suit back on, walks back up stairs without saying anything, then says "get back to work" and walks out.

That **** was br00talc0re.

• Like 6

Also - just saying. There was a LOT of mediocre **** and just horrible physics used in BB. Fanboys be ****riding that show hard when so much of the storyline / character arcs / characters even were just awful.

Boss show, but you gotta be real about it.

lol GTFO

This has got to be trolling. 

• Like 6

lol GTFO

This has got to be trolling.

I'm not saying the shows lesser qualities outweigh the good, or detract from the overall quality of it, but to say there were none of them (crazy plot holes, paper thin supporting characters with laughable arcs, stupid science !!magnet truck break in, train heist, freaking machine gun trunk!! 10th level coincidences to move storylines along) etc is just silly.

We know Soprano's was probably the best TV series ever made but we're happy to critique it? Why are people so sensitive to breaking bad?

My biggest gripe with breaking bad was how didn't Gus' bodyguard find the bomb.

And even though I'm a super fan, I didn't really like the finale. I thought it ended too well for Heisenberg

My biggest gripe with breaking bad was how didn't Gus' bodyguard find the bomb.

And even though I'm a super fan, I didn't really like the finale. I thought it ended too well for Heisenberg

True. Dying is pretty lenient. 

• Like 3

I was really impressed with BCS. The speech where he saves the 2 skateboarding idiots from certain death was P5P. "I just talked them down from the death penalty to six months of probation. I'm the best lawyer." Awesome line.

Saul's acting can carry the show but the supporting cast should be good as well as long as they keep sprinkling in characters from BB.

From the scenes of next weeks show, I'm going to speculate that Saul rats on Tuco's partner guy and in turn that somehow wins him the business of the extortion family (can't remember their name). He then goes on to successfully defend them and thus wins a big pay day and enough of a reputation to get his own firm off the ground.

The talk about Walt running those two guys over motivated me to put that episode on and I've just been letting it ride for a few hours.

That part where Gus comes in and suits up in the hazmat suit, walks around with the box cutter, then cuts his lackeys throat, then goes and washes off, carefully puts his suit back on, walks back up stairs without saying anything, then says "get back to work" and walks out.

That **** was br00talc0re.

My favorite scene is when he rigs that oscillating M60 set up in the trunk of his car and blows away all those red necks in the trailer. They hinted at that scene for so long with little two second shots of the M60 in the trunk and him building some sort of contraption and when it finally came to fruition I was floored. One of the coolest ambushes ever.

Even some humor happening when he jumps to the ground a few seconds early and the targets are standing around looking at him like WTF is this idiot doing.

That was BB. Such a roller coaster. Makes you gasp in horror one second and laugh the next.

• Like 3

I was really impressed with BCS. The speech where he saves the 2 skateboarding idiots from certain death was P5P. "I just talked them down from the death penalty to six months of probation. I'm the best lawyer." Awesome line.

Saul's acting can carry the show but the supporting cast should be good as well as long as they keep sprinkling in characters from BB.

From the scenes of next weeks show, I'm going to speculate that Saul rats on Tuco's partner guy and in turn that somehow wins him the business of the extortion family (can't remember their name). He then goes on to successfully defend them and thus wins a big pay day and enough of a reputation to get his own firm off the ground.

No, Nacho is going to do for Saul's what Jesse did for Walt.  Nacho will help Saul become the criminal lawyer, rather just a criminal lawyer.

• Like 1

No, Nacho is going to do for Saul's what Jesse did for Walt.  Nacho will help Saul become the criminal lawyer, rather just a criminal lawyer.

Exactly what I was gonna say. I bet Crazy 8 makes an appearance as well.

• Like 1

I'm confused during this first episode Saul is called Jimmy wtf is that about has he changed his identity more than once or something?

Jimmy is his birthname. He later becomes Saul
  • Like 1

Jimmy is his birthname. He later becomes Saul

Ah ok thought so i'm onto the 2nd episode now first was slow like you guys said but Tuco is on the scene now so I'm guessing **** will go down.

And he just laid the laid skaters out with a walking stick lol what a badass!

• Like 1

No, Nacho is going to do for Saul's what Jesse did for Walt. Nacho will help Saul become the criminal lawyer, rather just a criminal lawyer.

I don't know. I could see him getting waxed once Tuco finds out that he went to Saul behind his back.

Tuco was going to kill the skaters over some trash talk ffs

Watched the first two episodes last night.  Quite good.  They're coming at this as a great underdog story, lol.

I don't know. I could see him getting waxed once Tuco finds out that he went to Saul behind his back.

Tuco was going to kill the skaters over some trash talk ffs

I doubt we see Tuco again this season if at all

Watched the first two episodes last night.  Quite good.  They're coming at this as a great underdog story, lol.

yeah it's a little slow but quality

I just finished episode 3.  Loved the ending

I'd love to be able to binge watch this, the 3rd episode had me wanting for more

for real, it'd kind of slow but they always end it on a high note

that's the way to do it I guess

• Like 1

"Here's Johnny" at the end had me lmao

How did you not have that ruined by the 900 commercials they were running a day that showed that scene?

• Like 1

How did you not have that ruined by the 900 commercials they were running a day that showed that scene?

I'm glad I don't have contact with american commercials etc. I don't even like to see pictures from an upcoming episode

• Like 2

Honestly didn't see it. Didn't watch any AMC before I tuned in to the new episode.

(Actually I did watch walking dead on demand but screwed around on my phone during it's commercials)

I was watching a lil bit of the encore episode right after and I noticed he said "Here's Johnny" right at the beginning when he was in jail meeting with Chuck.

Chuck is p4p btw.

Edited by I_Bask_in_the_Turbulence_of_Bubba_Sparks'_Magnificence
  • Like 3

I'm glad I don't have contact with american commercials etc. I don't even like to see pictures from an upcoming episode

I hate that too. Like if you see a trailer and a certain character is in a certain setting. If that character is in a life and death situation you basically know they're going to survive because you haven't seen them in the scene from the trailer yet.

Edited by I_Bask_in_the_Turbulence_of_Bubba_Sparks'_Magnificence
  • Like 1

This show is GOAT. Breaking bad level of quality.

Here is an interesting tidbit:

"Want to know how great Vince Gilligan is at bringing back old plot threads? Nacho's real name is Ignacio and when we first met Saul after Walt and Jesse kidnapped him, Saul said "It wasn't me, it was Ignacio".

Anyone remember that from Breaking Bad?

• Like 1

This show is GOAT. Breaking bad level of quality.

Here is an interesting tidbit:

"Want to know how great Vince Gilligan is at bringing back old plot threads? Nacho's real name is Ignacio and when we first met Saul after Walt and Jesse kidnapped him, Saul said "It wasn't me, it was Ignacio".

Anyone remember that from Breaking Bad?

yah i caught that, they also passed walters house in the 2nd episode.

google breaking bad easter eggs

there's a lot of **** from breaking bad

With all my House of Cards and other show watching I still have 3 episodes to catch up on this now, lol

• Like 1

Definitely one of the funniest moments of the show so far haha

Can't wait for tonight see what's going on with Mike, really hope he gets more screen time.

• Like 2

Now i've got House of Cards out of the way.  Now to watch some Saul

• Like 1

and that's why Mike is da bess.  Very good episode

• Like 3

on a scale from GOAT to zOMG how much better is this show than you expected? 

for me it's Fap to Shemales good

I expected it to be top quality since it's Vince Gilligan. It's a very intriguing show because you know a lot of what happens next, it won't be easy to manage but I trust Vince 100%

• Like 2

on a scale from GOAT to zOMG how much better is this show than you expected?

for me it's Fap to Shemales good

I'd say 0/0 because I expected it to be amazing, which it is.

You know the show has solid characters when the charismatic namesake isn't in basically the entire episode and it still is an incredible hour of television.

• Like 2

This last episode was my favorite so far. Mike's character and background almost interests me more than Saul.

Mike does deadpan acting like no other man has ever before him. It's GOAT.

• Like 1