Sign in to follow this  
H.N.I.C.

Better Call Saul

I'm kinda getting sick of the Kettlemans.

Wife is hot doe

lol and would definitely stick it in the wife.  She looks like that crazy kind of fun

• Like 2

The bit with the luminous spray and the black light was funny as **** too.  Mike being p4p again :lol:

• Like 1

The bit with the luminous spray and the black light was funny as **** too. Mike being p4p again :lol:

The money in the toy truck part was kind of weird.

I get the concept of leaving money out in order to trick the Kettlemans into putting it with the rest of the money stash, thus revealing said stash's location, but wouldn't you think it was strange if you found a stack of bills just sitting in your backyard?

Or were the Kettlemans supposed to take that as Saul returning his 30g "retainer." (eventhough there was a scene later on where he put more money into the bag before Mike gave it to the DA because he was "doing the right thing.")

Edited by Omoplataypus
  • Like 1

The money in the toy truck part was kind of weird.

I get the concept of leaving money out in order to trick the Kettlemans into putting it with the rest of the money stash, thus revealing said stash's location, but wouldn't you think it was strange if you found a stack of bills just sitting in your backyard?

Or were the Kettlemans supposed to take that as Saul returning his 30g "retainer." (eventhough there was a scene later on where he put more money into the bag before Mike gave it to the DA because he was "doing the right thing.")

It made them think the kids had found the money and had been playing with it hence them sitting the kids down and questioning them and the wife panicking and making sure the rest of the money was safe

• Like 2

It made them think the kids had found the money and had been playing with it hence them sitting the kids down and questioning them and the wife panicking and making sure the rest of the money was safe

Oh was that when Mike was watching the house? You couldn't hear what they were saying but you could see them interacting through the massive windows . Guess that part just didn't click.

Thanks for the clarification homie

• Like 1

That last scene in the latest episode had me on the edge of my seat, lol.  

• Like 3

even tho it's Vince Gilligan my expectations were low

Shouldn't have doubted VG I guess

yeah, when I heard spin-off I was like YEAHHHH but then when they said it was based on Saul Goodman my heart sank

• Like 1

yeah, when I heard spin-off I was like YEAHHHH but then when they said it was based on Saul Goodman my heart sank

That moment when you found out Mike was going to be a main character

breaking-bad-high-five.gif

Edited by H.N.I.C.
  • Like 1

ya'll caught up?

what the **** Chuck?

Did Chuck really expect Jimmy to hang about after all that?  I would've wheeled a mobile disco  into his house complete with strobe lights and fog machines, the whole shebang and had that **** booming for the way he did that.  Mike was awesome again, lol.  That chop to the throat had me in stitches after all that dudes talking :lol:

• Like 3

"Oh, no, no, no, no, no! No, it wasn't me! It was Ignacio! He's the one!"

That's what Saul told Jesse and Walt int he dessert in Saul's first episode.

Breaking Bad s02e08  "Better Call Saul"

chuck's tryna' have jimmy bent over a barell bc jimmy got kim bent over a barrell

you think that's what happened? Kim took a pounding ? 

• Like 1

It's pretty good man

People say it's all going to end when Walter walks through the door

I've wondered if Walt, or more likely Jessie will make a cameo 

• Like 1

It's pretty good man

People say it's all going to end when Walter walks through the door

I think it'll end when he finally leaves Albuquerque but just focus on the **** he does outside of the Breaking Bad story line.  A lot of **** went down while Walt and Jessie's story lines were running so they'll just run BCS parallel with that 

I think it'll end when he finally leaves Albuquerque but just focus on the **** he does outside of the Breaking Bad story line.  A lot of **** went down while Walt and Jessie's story lines were running so they'll just run BCS parallel with that 

At the start of the first episode, is that where he went after he got the whole new life thing?

• Like 4

At the start of the first episode, is that where he went after he got the whole new life thing?

yeah, that's him in hiding

• Like 2

Yeah he basically said, when he was going in to hiding, that he'd be lucky if he was managing a Cinnabon in Omaha

• Like 1

I read that BCS will happen before, during and after Breaking Bad

yeah, makes sense to me.  They shouldn't get anywhere near Walt before season 2.  Probably stretch it out to season 3 before that happens

• Like 1

I've wondered if Walt, or more likely Jessie will make a cameo 

i'd say neither, i think it's better that they don't

bring in Gus or somebody else.

• Like 2