Sign in to follow this  
H.N.I.C.

Better Call Saul

James' lady friend is so goddamn hot

Funny you say that, I saw a thread on imdb.com saying that she talked like a tranny 

when does GoT debut? 

Sunday

• Like 2

I was a bit disappoint with the season finale but the last scene where he turned was good

• Like 1

Has the first season ended yet?

And if so, is it on a streaming service yet?

I gotta watch this.

it's only on netflix over here so the whole season is available now Edited by crangs
  • Like 1

I just checked and it's not on Netflix here.

Lame.

lol, 'murican show not on 'murican netflix? 3rd world problems, homie :lol:
  • Like 1

Interesting fact. The guy that Mike throat punched last week voices Trevor on GTA V.

The nerdy guy that Mike did the protection job for looked a hell of a lot like Lester too. Edited by Omoplataypus
  • Like 1

The nerdy guy that Mike did the protection job for looked a hell of a lot like Lester too.

its not, that guy does play Nate on the office though

its not, that guy does play Nate on the office though

I didn't mean he was the same guy that voiced Lester, I just meant that they took a lot of inspiration from Lester on that particular character in Better Call Saul.

It makes sense considering they had one of the central voice actors from GTA on that episode.

• Like 1

I didn't mean he was the same guy that voiced Lester, I just meant that they took a lot of inspiration from Lester on that particular character in Better Call Saul.

It makes sense considering they had one of the central voice actors from GTA on that episode.

yeah i can see why you'd say that

Looking forward to season 3. Favorite show on tv

Agreed.

I'm still amazed at how ****ing good it is.  I was sure it was going to be stupid.  

• Like 1

what is that?

It's on Amazon video. It stars Giovanni ribisi as a con artist who impersonates his ex cell mate and moves in with the guys family who hasn't been home in 20 years. Brian Cranston produces it and stars as a gangster that wants to kill Ribisi.
  • Like 3

He needs to turn into Saul already and the show needs more mike

dude got 21 minutes out of 50, not too bad

pretty much even with Jimmy if you dont count the flash back

• Like 1

Episode was kind of slow, it will get faster soon I guess, but we waited a year for this, so kind of bummed :P

Edited by amunera
  • Like 1

I better add this to my list of shows to catch up on

• Like 2

Just caught ep2. Man I thought Chuck died when he had a heart attack or whatever at the printers in season 2? It's been a smile. He's a real POS chit.

EP3 now. Assuming Gus steps it up. Whena it on each week? Worse thing about catching up on shows is when you catch up to them and have to wait fml life

• Like 1

Worse thing about catching up on shows is when you catch up to them and have to wait fml life

That's why I've been letting shows like Billions and Expanse stack up.  I'm only gonna watch GOAT week to week atm moment

Just caught ep2. Man I thought Chuck died when he had a heart attack or whatever at the printers in season 2? It's been a smile. He's a real POS chit.

EP3 now. Assuming Gus steps it up. Whena it on each week? Worse thing about catching up on shows is when you catch up to them and have to wait fml life

Monday nights

• Like 1

I'm loving Mikes story line, even more so than Saul's at this point.

I understand it will all come together soon but Mike is the GOAT.

it's Mike's show

They should rename it to Mike Revving A Drill

Edited by H.N.I.C.
  • Like 2

I'm loving Mikes story line, even more so than Saul's at this point.

I understand it will all come together soon but Mike is the GOAT.

I don't know that I would have ever bothered watching it in the first place if Mike wasn't in it. I certainly would have gotten bored watching Jimmy pander to old biddies for an entire season if Mike wasn't being a GOAT.

• Like 1

it's Mike's show

They should rename it to Mike Revving A Drill

Better call Mike?

It's unbelievable to think that Mike went down to ****ing Walt. Still rustles me

Just caught up with this season and agree with you chaps, Mike is carrying the show. They need to put the Jimmy vs Chuck thing to bed soon. It was fun at first but its getting boring now.

I do love how the show is filmed though. Some interesting and/or beautiful shots every week.

It's unbelievable to think that Mike went down to **** Walt. Still rustles me

Dude Walt was a criminal mastermind...

He built an autofiring oscillating M60 into the trunk of his car ffs. Thats one of the most gangsta scenes in the history of television.

Edited by Omoplataypus

Dude Walt was a criminal mastermind...

He built an autofiring oscillating M60 into the trunk of his car ffs. Thats one of the most gangsta scenes in the history of television.

on second watch, that season from the giant magnet to the train robbery to the stupid bootgun really letdown what had been built before

As a huge fan of Breaking Bad (which I miss it and I wish they made more seasons) I started watching 'Better Call Saul' but it just didnt grown on me, unfortunately.