Sign in to follow this  
Los_Polo_Hermano

Welchers List of Shame v2.0

lol repping Machida rustled me, but I knew it rustled you much more

Not really, because I knew this was coming.

lyotosad.jpg

• Like 4

lol you mad

No, I'm ambivalent. It's a combination of apathy and pity, because you are kind of a can, but it's sad to see you trying so desperately to get people to acknowledge you that you are drawing negative attention to yourself on the internet.

I think I'll go back to pretending you don't exist again, just like everyone else.

• Like 7

No, I'm ambivalent. It's a combination of apathy and pity, because you are kind of a can, but it's sad to see you trying so desperately to get people to acknowledge you that you are drawing negative attention to yourself on the internet.

I think I'll go back to pretending you don't exist again, just like everyone else.

clearly but hurt about something let it out

Liked for the use of this word. It's the new melted.

• Like 6

Liked for the use of this word. It's the new melted.

Very few people on the internet really appreciate a diverse vocabulary.

Well done m8.

• Like 3

Hey Polo, you know i'm always a positive guy; what about an anti-welchers hall of fame for those who have taken it on the chin time and time again; whether it be piss-drinking, poop eating AV/SIG/username swapping?

I would like to nominate the following:-

1. The dude who still has the anderson losing sig thing (maybe PoonMachine?)

2. JBJF for taking a username change on the chin for a whole 6 months (application pending as he's only halfway through)

3. Yourself for suffering a Davis/Khabib/Lalwer triple combo AV defeat and foregoing the DC AV for all that time.

Any others?

• Like 3

Hey Polo, you know i'm always a positive guy; what about an anti-welchers hall of fame for those who have taken it on the chin time and time again; whether it be piss-drinking, poop eating AV/SIG/username swapping?

2. JBJF for taking a username change on the chin for a whole 6 months (application pending as he's only halfway through)

3. Yourself for suffering a Davis/Khabib/Lalwer triple combo AV defeat and foregoing the DC AV for all that time.

Any others?

Yes that is poonmachine. He has iron jimmies, I told him a week or two ago that no one else was honoring anymore and he could remove it. He thanked me and then left it on.

Milesgun too, he's PM'd me two or three times to remind me about a bet that he lost that I had forgotten we made. Milesgun has p4p iron jimmies.

Edited by 12er
  • Like 5

Any others?

Omoplatypus going hard on AV bets is Brilliant.  JBJF lost an AV bet about 3 years ago and just embraced it fully :lol:

• Like 4

Never thought I'd see the day somebody other than Bubba used that term on here. Damn it.

Also damn man, you sure 'melted' that guy. Brutal. 

• Like 7

Never thought I'd see the day somebody other than Bubba used that term on here. Damn it.

Also damn man, you sure 'melted' that guy. Brutal. 

Use of the word ambivalent is all a bit meh to me tbh honest...

• Like 6

"Because you are kind of a can"? Sounds like you're scared to offend him!

• Like 1

Use of the word ambivalent is all a bit meh to me tbh honest...

is this the new "RIP in piece"

• Like 11

is this the new "RIP in piece"

it was very deliberate that time.  The last time though...  :lol:

Edited by crangs
  • Like 5

it was very deliberate that time.  The last time though...  :lol:

tbh honest you're going to RIP in piece when all the forum nazi's discover this oversight

• Like 5

tbh honest you're going to RIP in piece when all the forum nazi's discover this oversight

I had to edit it first time around to save NoCake's sensitive jimmersons from rustle :lol:

• Like 5

It was in TC's How do I say this politely?' thread i think

yip.  NoCake quoted it for posterity as well 

Edited by crangs
  • Like 3

Lol, you missed it in another thread. Crangs wrote it and I told him it made me want to punch him in the face several times. Hence why he's used it again today :P

I had to edit it first time around to save NoCake's sensitive jimmersons from rustle :lol:

lol i think most people missed that. I hope you were insulting somebodies intelligence like PATSTER was for the bonus lulz

• Like 3

lol i think most people missed that. I hope you were insulting somebodies intelligence like PATSTER was for the bonus lulz

No such luck.  Best I can come up with is I had just read a PakaL post and my brain was still recovering from the cancer

Edited by crangs
  • Like 3

No such luck.  Best I can come up with is I had just read a PakaL post and my brain was till recovering from the cancer

lol i stopped reading PaKaL posts a long time ago. Been cancer free for years. 

• Like 6

No such luck.  Best I can come up with is I had just read a PakaL post and my brain was still recovering from the cancer

I'm addicted to Pakal posts. If you could see the cancer on my brain, it would scare you straight like those pictures of Black Lung do to cigarette smokers.

• Like 4

I'm addicted to Pakal posts. If you could see the cancer on my brain, it would scare you straight like those pictures of Black Lung do to cigarette smokers.

Every time I read one feels like this

10-HomeAlone-Fire.gif

• Like 7

Call me a nerd....but ambivalent has been used only 21 times ever on this forum.  12er is the first person other than me to use it since i started posting. It's a pretty exclusive club.

Whereas melted has been used a massive 33 times.

Hmm, maybe i should start a thread exclusively to state how many times certain words have been used...

• Like 2

if im on this **** list over something i copped to then i demand you add that welching can WTG NOW

I know you welched a Gaybri sig bet that you tried to weasel your way out of by not posting for the duration of the time you were supposed to be wearing your assigned sig. lol

Show me proof of WTG welching and I will surely add him.

Any others?

You are suggesting a non welching list of GOAT?

Since it's your idea, go for it. I only request you do not add Omoplatapus to the list because he whines and cries every time someone takes a jab at his losing repercussions, and he loses a lot.

Oh and FH, eat a bag of ****s.

• Like 2

Yes that is poonmachine. He has iron jimmies, I told him a week or two ago that no one else was honoring anymore and he could remove it. He thanked me and then left it on .

Whe I went to remove it that day it said something about the machida sig being too big and wouldn't let me so I kept it in so that one wasn't compromised.

• Like 1

Trez removed.

...and added to the Honourable non-welchers list

Worthy of both. You know it hurt him to replace that absurdly large photo of Khabib with a line about a terrorist. lol..

• Like 2

Worthy of both. You know it hurt him to replace that absurdly large photo of Khabib with a line about a terrorist. lol..

It's funny because when I read his thread I was delighted but once I reached his sig, I was cringing. I was going to post something along the lines of "Cashfl0w's sig to you is removing that awful picture". lol

Edited by Uncle_Polo
  • Like 1

Yeah...by the way, you're all heart; dude basically fights off death so he can come back on here and take his punishment and you're straight in there, no messing!

• Like 1

null and void. I, as team leader of the initial bet, declared the bet over ahead of the scheduled end date.

• Like 3