Sign in to follow this  
Los_Polo_Hermano

Welchers List of Shame v2.0

I already confirmed that console bet was invalid

remove me from the list you little ****

You are on it because you welched on being a loyal GOATbox fan m8.

You are the scum of the earth and everyone should know it.

• Like 4

This is pretty tight how I'm the only person with this goddamn AV and bet still going. Bastards.

You serious?

It seems like everyone has that AV LoL

LoL Like that youtube bet you offered Omoplatapus?

Of course!  I realized I couldn't go through with it so I pulled out of the bet before the fight took place.  There's nothing wrong with that..

Add Ozpride again...giant can is back to his welching ways

Welching on the Mendes Vs Mcgregor train bet

Listen up you ****ing potato. You're way too new to be saying **** like 'back to' about ****ing anything. Pleb 15er you'll notice my av and Sig makes your accusations false. Go and eat a bag of tiny Irish man sausages.

• Like 6

Listen up you **** potato. You're way too new to be saying **** like 'back to' about **** anything. Pleb 15er you'll notice my av and Sig makes your accusations false. Go and eat a bag of tiny Irish man sausages.

Lol Ozpride are you upset? 

• Like 4

Lol Ozpride are you upset?

Nope I'm rather mellow :) Sipping very very nice rum on some very nice codeine in the bath tub now. (No razors)

Tweaked my back at my gym that doesn't have an Olympic bar and was squatting 220 on a ****ing Smith machine yesterday so my fuse is shorter than usual is all lol

• Like 4

Nope I'm rather mellow :) Sipping very very nice rum on some very nice codeine in the bath tub now. (No razors)

Tweaked my back at my gym that doesn't have an Olympic bar and was squatting 220 on a **** Smith machine yesterday so my fuse is shorter than usual is all lol

lol, you nearly went full munkie, mate.  Was getting concerned :lol:

• Like 2

lol, you nearly went full munkie, mate. Was getting concerned :lol:

HaHa well sometimes kids around here need a slapping. It's not often ;)

• Like 1

Tweaked my back at my gym that doesn't have an Olympic bar and was squatting 220 on a **** Smith machine yesterday so my fuse is shorter than usual is all lol

I wince when i see people doing squats on a Smith; always looks like they're going to end up folded up like a concertina.

• Like 3

I wince when i see people doing squats on a Smith; always looks like they're going to end up folded up like a concertina.

Yeah same I hate it.. my work has a free gym and they have no Olympic bar but plates for a leg press. Thinking of bringing my own in.. the 'trainers' there wouldn't have a clue. No racks though and you can't exactly clean 200kg's to your shoulders unless you're Eclipse and I''ve got an old elbow injury that prevents me doing front squats so there's not much of a choice in the matter :(

Edited by Ozpride
  • Like 1

Yeah same I hate it.. my work has a free gym and they have no Olympic bar but plates for a leg press. Thinking of bringing my own in.. the 'trainers' there wouldn't have a clue. No racks though and you can't exactly clean 200kg's to your shoulders unless you're Eclipse and I''ve got an old elbow injury that prevents me doing front squats so there's not much of a choice in the matter :(

Sod squats mate, hill sprints are your friend! Much less injury risk and you get a nice cv workout while you're at it.

• Like 2

Sod squats mate, hill sprints are your friend! Much less injury risk and you get a nice cv workout while you're at it.

Caught you liking your own post again. I got you red handed you like padding can.

• Like 6

You self liking now???  :lol:

I used to hate doing hill sprints when i was playing rugby but they did good for my game.  Every ****ing training we had to do them.  We had a rugby field, hill, rugby field, hill at our training ground and they made sure we got real familiar with them bastards, lol

• Like 1

We do stair sprints at a grandstand near me. Up on hands and feet at full tilt then back down backwards. Old rugby training drill we used to do that shreds. going for gains this year.. Thinking hill sprints etc will strip more off than gain right?

Caught you liking your own post again. I got you red handed you like padding can.

Thank you for pointing this out. I have removed the offending like.

Please can you check all the other posts I've made in the past week just in case? I've been using a mobile device a lot and have clumsy thumbs

You self liking now???   :lol:

I used to hate doing hill sprints when i was playing rugby but they did good for my game.  Every ****ing training we had to do them.  We had a rugby field, hill, rugby field, hill at our training ground and they made sure we got real familiar with them bastards, lol

I would never self-like except accidentally or ironically.

We do stair sprints at a grandstand near me. Up on hands and feet at full tilt then back down backwards. Old rugby training drill we used to do that shreds. going for gains this year.. Thinking hill sprints etc will strip more off than gain right?

You'll be ripped.  That's a bodybuilder myth that doing cardio strips muscle.  That only happens if you go catabolic through not recovering properly.

I like how we've morphed the welchers list of shame into another fitness thread.

Edited by Bubba_O'Sparks
  • Like 1