Sign in to follow this  
Los_Polo_Hermano

Welchers List of Shame v2.0

LoL I don't think he did this intentionally.

You're right m8. Tiebreaker_the_Great would never edit anything to his benefit. 

• Like 3

You're right m8. Tiebreaker_the_Great would never edit anything to his benefit. 

I have reconsidered my initial thought process and you appear to be correct.

WTG please set your name to the correct user name.

• Like 2

Lol is it seriously that big of a deal?

lol apparently it is a big deal since you edited it to the wrong username 

I said I didn't like doing it though, which was why I asked WTG to change his user name. :(

I welched. But at least it was just NyteRyder. No big deal. lol..

Fer reels doe, I let him welch the entire sentence of a following bet. You probably didn't know that though, because I don't care enough to spam the forum with my victory posts. In my welching defense, I just didn't want to introduce myself as whatever goofball name I had at the time, so I took it down early. I was meeting a bunch of people from Fight Club in Montreal. That's all.

• Like 2

I welched. But at least it was just NyteRyder. No big deal. lol..

Fer reels doe, I let him welch the entire sentence of a following bet. You probably didn't know that though, because I don't care enough to spam the forum with my victory posts. In my welching defense, I just didn't want to introduce myself as whatever goofball name I had at the time, so I took it down early. I was meeting a bunch of people from Fight Club in Montreal. That's all.

You could have made it into a joke.

You could have made it into a joke.

I did the first time when I was Glass_Jimmied_Can_Blah_BLah_etc. That was in Boston. Most people didn't even understand the lingo so it didn't even matter. They were calling me cashflow later on anyways.

I just wasn't doing that again. I don't care about the forum enough to keep going through that nonsense.

• Like 1

I did the first time when I was Glass_Jimmied_Can_Blah_BLah_etc. That was in Boston. Most people didn't even understand the lingo so it didn't even matter. They were calling me cashflow later on anyways.

I just wasn't doing that again. I don't care about the forum enough to keep going through that nonsense.

Lol, just tell them your actual name and that you are a forum member on the UFC Fight Club forum.  This isn't the WWE where people sometimes will call one another by their wrestling stage names.

• Like 1

Lol, just tell them your actual name and that you are a forum member on the UFC Fight Club forum.  This isn't the WWE where people sometimes will call one another by their wrestling stage names.

Like hell. You haven't seen some of the drunkards at the Fight Club gatherings then. lol.. 

They couldn't remember my real name and they were riding with cashflow once we got all shwasted. So yes, we do roll with the stage names occasionally.

• Like 2

Like hell. You haven't seen some of the drunkards at the Fight Club gatherings then. lol.. 

They couldn't remember my real name and they were riding with cashflow once we got all shwasted. So yes, we do roll with the stage names occasionally.

I haven't. :(

But, from the way you make it out to be, it sounds like a normal occurence at a Oovoo gathering.

If we ever meet up, you can just call me For The Win.  Don't bother calling me Simon. 

Carnages finally bought an xbox, you can remove him and put him on probation

this

there was no time period indicated on the bet

Carnages removed from welching list and added to 6 month probation.

WTG added to welchers list.

• Like 4

Fourthnorseman added to the OP

lol that foglet, I'm currently honoring a two month sig beg with that can.

• Like 4

I accepted a bet with Crom while being unaware that he was a known welcher. The bet was on the outcome of Mcgregor taking a shot at the LW title.  Obviously this wager has not been settled as of yet.

When I offered the bet I made the clear stipulation that known welchers were not welcome to apply as possible candidates. 

CROM DID NOT DECLARE THAT HE IS A KNOWN WELCHER!

I would like to back out of this bet with Crom and do so without being considered a forum welcher. 

I have a forum bet on the same fight with Bubba which I am more than happy to settle as agreed.

Please note, it is neither my selection nor the penalty that I am unhappy with in my bet with Crom. It's is simply and only the fact that he is listed as a KNOWN WELCHER.

I will proceed with my Crom bet if general forum consensus thinks that the bet should stand. I would prefer that this bet be made null and void as I believe in integrity as a betting man and I think that known welchers should NEVER be given the opportunity to welch again.

Here is a link to the thread which has myself and Crom agreeing on a bet ( the TLDR version is that we agreed on a username/AV bet until Conor's next fight).

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/topic/185143-i-will-take-any-kind-of-forum-bet/?hl=%2Bany+%2Bkind+%2Bforum+%2Bbet

What say the forum gamblers?

I accepted a bet with Crom while being unaware that he was a known welcher. The bet was on the outcome of Mcgregor taking a shot at the LW title.  Obviously this wager has not been settled as of yet.

When I offered the bet I made the clear stipulation that known welchers were not welcome to apply as possible candidates. 

CROM DID NOT DECLARE THAT HE IS A KNOWN WELCHER!

I would like to back out of this bet with Crom and do so without being considered a forum welcher. 

I have a forum bet on the same fight with Bubba which I am more than happy to settle as agreed.

Please note, it is neither my selection nor the penalty that I am unhappy with in my bet with Crom. It's is simply and only the fact that he is listed as a KNOWN WELCHER.

I will proceed with my Crom bet if general forum consensus thinks that the bet should stand. I would prefer that this bet be made null and void as I believe in integrity as a betting man and I think that known welchers should NEVER be given the opportunity to welch again.

Here is a link to the thread which has myself and Crom agreeing on a bet ( the TLDR version is that we agreed on a username/AV bet until Conor's next fight).

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/topic/185143-i-will-take-any-kind-of-forum-bet/?hl=%2Bany+%2Bkind+%2Bforum+%2Bbet

What say the forum gamblers?

LoL Are you familiar with the Cromwell alts thread?

• Like 1

LoL Are you familiar with the Cromwell alts thread?

Hmm no. Though I have read that he's been known to pop up in various disguises while under the McBan hammer.

• Like 1

Hmm no. Though I have read that he's been known to pop up in various disguises while under the McBan hammer.

where the hell is crom lately anyways?

where the hell is crom lately anyways?

He announced that he has stuff to take care of in real life and wouldn't be around. Though he does still turn up on occasion to make a Conor nut swing thread.

I suspect that if Conor beats RDA he will turn up to collect on his bet but if Conor loses he won't turn up and won't pay his debt.

• Like 1

Add Bartaloni to the list for welching the Conor vs Nate 2 forum AV bet.

He wanted his name at the top of the list, when I said no stop acting like a child, he wanted to back out.

This is not a valid reason to back out of a forum bet especially after Bart changed his AV from Conor to Nate when Conor lost. So I said he was not out and in. He refuses to put on the AV, this he is welching.

• Like 1

Add Bartaloni to the list for welching the Conor vs Nate 2 forum AV bet.

He wanted his name at the top of the list, when I said no stop acting like a child, he wanted to back out.

This is not a valid reason to back out of a forum bet especially after Bart changed his AV from Conor to Nate when Conor lost. So I said he was not out and in. He refuses to put on the AV, this he is welching.

Sorry lil buddy. I was out.

Bump

I've seen a lot of welchers referring to other posters as welchers.

Welchers being felchers. I'm not surprised.

• Like 4

piss in the cup!!!!

CoCsada sir, while I find your USADA alt funny, plz keep it out of this thread as somebody could confuse this ^ for me being a filthy piss drink welching degenerate like these lost souls in the OP

• Like 5

CoCsada sir, while I find your USADA alt funny, plz keep it out of this thread as somebody could confuse this ^ for me being a filthy piss drink welching degenerate like these lost souls in the OP

My apologies T-800 is a honorable man
  • Like 3

If a man builds a thousand bridges and sucks one ****, they don't call him a bridge-builder... they call him a ****sucker.

• Like 6

I amended my Welch twice.

Please remove me from the list.

Thanks.

I had my jew lawyer tuf review your case and due to overwhelming evidence your request has been denied.

Im still a welcher and damn proud of it.

• Like 5

I had my jew lawyer tuf review your case and due to overwhelming evidence your request has been denied.

Considering I did the AV bet for Diaz/Mcgagger 2 and Mcgagger/Alvarez and followed through with it, you can suck my ****.

• Like 3

Considering I did the AV bet for Diaz/Mcgagger 2 and Mcgagger/Alvarez and followed through with it, you can suck my ****.

LoL

• Like 5

I amended my Welch twice.

Please remove me from the list.

Thanks.

Me too @Punkle_Drollo

• Like 2

PS add Clegg to this for watching the Oz vs The World round 1 AV bet on Kelly vs Glasstard

• Like 1

PS add Clegg to this for watching the Oz vs The World round 1 AV bet on Kelly vs Glasstard

Wrong.

Clegg decided to go against the NSAC ruling, and reinstated the Showtime AV months later for our Lesnar/Hunt bet. He's an honorable gentleman, and I don't appreciate you smearing his name.

• Like 1

Wrong.

Clegg decided to go against the NSAC ruling, and reinstated the Showtime AV months later for our Lesnar/Hunt bet. He's an honorable gentleman, and I don't appreciate you smearing his name.

Mate.. Sorry, but Idgaf about your bet. He welched mine and deserves to be here.