Sign in to follow this  
Los_Polo_Hermano

Welchers List of Shame v2.0

Considering I did the AV bet for Diaz/Mcgagger 2 and Mcgagger/Alvarez and followed through with it, you can suck my ****.

You went from being a proud welch to wanting to be removed from the list and now you're mad at me?!?

That's Gaybri.

• Like 5

Me too @Punkle_Drollo

Absolutely not.

The Gaybri bet was welched. You didn't post during the timeframe you were supposed to wear his AV and used that as an excuse for not needing to honor the bet.

• Like 4

You went from being a proud welch to wanting to be removed from the list and now you're mad at me?!?

That's Gaybri.

I was High on vagina and Destiny at the time m8.

HAVE A HEART.

• Like 5

I was High on vagina and Destiny at the time m8.

HAVE A HEART.

The bet you welched was a train v train thread bet run by me.

However, I have found it in my heart to forgive. I believe polo should do the same.

• Like 3

However, I have found it in my heart to forgive. I believe polo should do the same.

Polo never forgives, Polo never forgets.

• Like 7

Start a thread with a poll in it for people to vote whether or not Roids should be removed from the Welchers List of Shame v2.0 or not with a deadline. Once the deadline is reached we will tally the votes.

The poll will decide his fate.

• Like 5

Start a thread with a poll in it for people to vote whether or not Roids should be removed from the Welchers List of Shame v2.0 or not with a deadline. Once the deadline is reached we will tally the votes.

I like a good poll. I will do so imminently.

• Like 3

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Where's my trial at?

I deserve a fair trial.

It will commence tomorrow. I will represent both the prosecution and the defence. I make more money that way.

• Like 4

@ OP

please add Cashflow to the list. 

after losing 2 AV,Sig,username bets i finna haped his sore angus and mr.fl0w whose real name is Jean Pierre or some chit bailed out on the bet.

CC209 is trice the man he is,  eventough welchfl0w claims to be a 6.5` UFC forum games OG from the ghetto LEL. 

see post #1287 + #1288 

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/topic/195058-ufcfccl-2018/page-26

and post  #2355 + #2356 

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/topic/195058-ufcfccl-2018/page-48

thank you :) 

ain`t nothing worse than a bish **** ninja  :ph34r:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlEhJUD-1pk

• Like 1

17. CashFl0w

If you weren't too rustled to read the OP..

This is what you get for acting like a girl on PMs. I told your dipchit **** I would put it up, but you chose to threaten somebody. Turned out well, eh?

Is there actually any evidence of anyone every honouring a bet of eating **** lol?

The fact that anyone agreed to that I find hilarious

Edited by Jolldan

If you weren't too rustled to read the OP..

This is what you get for acting like a girl on PMs. I told your dipchit **** I would put it up, but you chose to threaten somebody. Turned out well, eh?

you need to be mentioned more will upload the PM`s shortly no worries welchy, i`m just getting started :) 

• Like 1

chit son. cashflow is making some mad gains in this thread. he is no longer a bellator undercard performer of welching.  he's main eventing this chit now and is surely on his way to capturing a title or two and becoming a GOAT in the industry.   his trainers coaching staff, and most of all his forum sidekick, CC209 have taught him well and have really brought him far..

op and rankings need to be updated to reflect this,

Edited by -idyb-

sorry bro we're not all living in a fantasy world where everybody else must be rustled for posting a simple observation 

i have nothing tew b rustled aboot m8.  first of all id never take any kind of bet with you in the first place, because we all know youre just a little sissy who will welch any kind of friendly bet in the first place. and then try to act like everybody else is upset after they bring it up that cashflow welched another one.   i mean why would i be bothered by something like that? god i'll never know, but have fun in fantasy land i guess.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 3

i bet you like that eh?

if it wasnt for that gsp wouldnt have reworked his whole game and became the GOAT that he is today.    hey didnt he finish that midget with body shots? lol. that was the last time  gsp made a mistake and got caught. how long ago was that? 15 years before he went on to smash every record imagineable?      

Edited by -idyb-

Not enough letters. Can you put together something that looks like you spent some more time on it?

I'm not going to read it either way. Just asking.

IM SO MAD.   HURRRRRRR!!!

sorry it wasnt long enough. i got better things to do. like write up a bunch of fake bovada slips in notepad, and find some other idiot to make some silly bet with and then welch out on just to call him mad.  maybe one day idyb will be as fly as cashflow.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

Please add another welch point onto ITR's record for ducking out of our loser leaves the board bet. Evidence below.

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/topic/197116-in-what-round-does-khabib-take-a-dive/?p=4856768

The Welcher Council will oversee this matter, discuss it impartially, and have a fair and unbiased decision for all parties involved.

• Like 4

Sherdog is awful 

I got permed within a day and I wasn't even trolling or anything really.  The post that got me killed was probably because I said Paul Harris beat Alan Belcher to some dork who was friendly with the mods.  

I made an alt that was an anagram of sobercuban (CrabBeOnUs) that got banned within 20 mins even though I was on a totally different IP.  The message to me was "Previously banned member who likes anagrams".  lol

• Like 2

I dont expect to last a few weeks there Im guessing.

What will happen is one of the longtime members will run to a mod.  

They're all a bunch of groupthink fegs over there anyway.  

• Like 2

Please add another welch point onto ITR's record for ducking out of our loser leaves the board bet. Evidence below.

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/topic/197116-in-what-round-does-khabib-take-a-dive/?p=4856768

This is a bet on the Canor/Kebob fight, correct?

If so, welching this bet is literally impossible as of right now, considering those two dweebs haven't even fought yet.

P.S Wasting my time with false welch allegations is considered a welching infraction (See rule 176.2 in chapter 17 of the Official Fight Club Forum Welching Regulations)

Edited by Druncle_Polo
  • Like 7

Talking chit about GSP is the best way to fit in over there.

Not sure if you're playing 4D chess to get Vert bant on sherdog but spreading the good word of anti-GSP gospel on that fora is met with swift damnation if I remember right. 

• Like 2