Sign in to follow this  
Los_Polo_Hermano

Welchers List of Shame v2.0

Remove previous post please.

The only thing better than Vert hot takes are x2 the Vert hot takes. Post not removed. 

• Like 1

what do you mean "vert hot takes"?

Top 20 futbol list for one.  That was awesome, oh wait, you never did it.

Hmm...you welched your own list.  This bet with ITR is now a bet between two known welchers.  It's null and void.

• Like 2

Hmm...you welched your own list.  This bet with ITR is now a bet between two known welchers.  It's null and void.

lol

Can I get this reviewed with a executive council and confirmed? hmm

TUF? Druncle?

Edited by VertFTW

The bet is still valid. Soccer has no impact in this thread.

Bringing it up definitely means your angus has been impacted by a dozen or more phallic objects, not sure if that's relevant to the thread, but facts are facts.

• Like 1

Too bad this thread isnt stickied....didnt realize ITR was a welcher.

mods?

You probably knew. I can already see the writing on the wall, you're going to welch and claim he would have welched if he'd lost as your justification.

• Like 3

You probably knew. I can already see the writing on the wall, you're going to welch and claim he would have welched if he'd lost as your justification.

Id rather be bandt than added to the welchers list lol

He’s saying bubba is gay

He did ask me to bum a f@g, I told him that what happens in the confines of his bedroom is his own business.

• Like 5

He did ask me to bum a f@g, I told him that what happens in the confines of his bedroom is his own business.

Your metaphors have become strangely ****-erotic lately. Stick to layman's terms.

• Like 4

Your metaphors have become strangely ****-erotic lately. Stick to layman's terms.

He’s saying bubba is gay

• Like 2

Hey druncle

Since ITR is a confirmed welcher can I get out of the bet without being added to the welchers list???

Already knew you were going to **** tuck and/or welch. Everyone did.

• Like 3

I had a feeling Vert was Wedo. Now I'm sure.

I completely forgot that dude existed, but now that you mention it, it makes sense.

• Like 2

I had a feeling Vert was Wedo. Now I'm sure.

I dunno. Wedo actually showed some discernible talent with his shops. Vert shows 50 shades of potato
  • Like 3

Hey druncle

Since ITR is a confirmed welcher can I get out of the bet without being added to the welchers list???

Bump since I see D.P. around.

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 5:56 PM, VertFTW said:

Hey druncle

Since ITR is a confirmed welcher can I get out of the bet without being added to the welchers list??? ????????????

You only get added to the Welcher's List of Shame V2.0 if both parties agree on a bet and the loser does not follow through with the bet stipulations. If you **** tuck and back out of the bet prior to the fight happening that does not get you added to the welcher's list, but it does deem you a coward (which is worse than being on the welcher's list).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Los_Polo_Hermano said:

You only get added to the Welcher's List of Shame V2.0 if both parties agree on a bet and the loser does not follow through with the bet stipulations. If you **** tuck and back out of the bet prior to the fight happening that does not get you added to the welcher's list, but it does deem you a coward (which is worse than being on the welcher's list).

lol @Los_Polo_Hermanoshouldnt there be a out clause when one of the bet makers is a confirmed welcher @I_Take_Roids_m8 ?

1 minute ago, VertFTW said:

lol @Los_Polo_Hermanoshouldnt there be a out clause when one of the bet makers is a confirmed welcher @I_Take_Roids_m8 ?

The Welcher's List of Shame V2.0 is available to the public. You were confident enough to take the bet, so you need to see it through.

If Roids loses and welches, no sweat off your back.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Los_Polo_Hermano said:

The Welcher's List of Shame V2.0 is available to the public. You were confident enough to take the bet, so you need to see it through.

If Roids loses and welches, no sweat off your back.

true

Fortunately I did make sure that mods will be enforcing the bet so @I_Take_Roids_m8 cant welch again.

Cleggcan/ 3 mos. acct., picks osp (by 1st rd sub.) over reyes and welches too ....

and btw, it's Dominic einstein -

Edited by Bezerker101

lol.  I wanted Conor to win but the odds of him getting wrestlefooked til he couldn't take anymore were way too high to risk an account on

• Like 2

5 hours ago, crangs said:

lol.  I wanted Conor to win but the odds of him getting wrestlefooked til he couldn't take anymore were way too high to risk an account on

Plus he got knocked out TWICE. 

#sad

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Plus he got knocked out TWICE. 

#sad

Laid on a featherweight for nearly 2 rounds to tire him out and still lost the 3rd round. Calm down buddy. 

Don't make me remind you what happened to the one time he fought somebody his size. 

A8iCYhK.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, TUF said:

Laid on a featherweight for nearly 2 rounds to tire him out and still lost the 3rd round. Calm down buddy. 

Don't make me remind you what happened to the one time he fought somebody his size. 

A8iCYhK.png

All I heard was REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. 

34 minutes ago, TUF said:

A8iCYhK.png

Posting yet another Khabib victory. The should get your point across.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

The delusion is strong with the ****s. 

For real...They've been crying and excuse making for over 48 hours now non stop.

Just now, America said:

For real...They've been crying and excuse making for over 48 hours now non stop.

lol and you've been bitсhing and hating for just as long.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, America said:

lol was like my 1st post regarding the fight. Tell me what part of what i said was "delusional" and not factual. Khabib bandwagoners are worse than Ronda fans when she was fighting accountants. Its a safe bet fanboying over a welterweight lay and gaying a featherweight.

Just now, TUF said:

lol was like my 1st post regarding the fight. Tell me what part of what i said was "delusional" and not factual. Khabib bandwagoners are worse than Ronda fans when she was fighting accountants. Its a safe bet fanboying over a welterweight lay and gaying a featherweight.

Only thing I saw you post was another W in Khabibs win/loss column. Welcome aboard the war wagon buddy. I knew you were a fan.