Sign in to follow this  
Bubba_Sparks

Non-welcher's list of honourable GOATs

so i waited quietly for a while not saying anything,but now its been just too long.

im here add me to the list.i am a man of honor, integrity and my word.

lololol_gif.gif

• Like 5

I nominate Identity. I know he lives on in infamy, but he realises the errors of his ways, and has more than atoned for his sins!

Failure to do so will be seen as welching on friendship, and your nomination of honourable GOAT will be withdrawn!

Challenge is down homie.  

• Like 3

I nominate Identity. I know he lives on in infamy, but he realises the errors of his ways, and has more than atoned for his sins!

Failure to do so will be seen as welching on friendship, and your nomination of honourable GOAT will be withdrawn!

Challenge is down homie.  

did he eat the poop?

• Like 3

Challenge is down homie.  

did he eat the poop?

Until this question is answered to my satisfaction, I'm afraid Identity will remain off this list for now.

Plus he just welched on the prediction tournament.

• Like 2

Who is this person and where is your evidence Uncle Polo?  The committee is happy to amend the list based on new information.

You serious?

• Like 2

Who is this person and where is your evidence Uncle Polo?  The committee is happy to amend the list based on new information.

Bruh...

As we all know WarWest has abandoned the original Welchers List of Shame and it is in dire need of updates as welching is apparently the norm around here now. The below list is credit to WW but I have added some additions to it that I know are legit.

If you are aware of somebody committing the ultimate forum sin, please post here with a link that provides the welching evidence and I will add them.

For your forum betting situational awareness I present to you:

UNDEFEATED P4P GOAT OF WELCHING: _Finish_Him_

1. Identity (Poop eating bet with WTG on WeidGOAT/Silva 1)

2. AxeMurduh (Account bet with Patster on the Cerrone/Noons fight, and pretty much every bet he's ever accepted)

3. GoldenAfro

4. Bluesy

5. Cromwell

6. ShannonRitch1P4P

7. Ozpride (Sig bet with Gaybri)

8. MIRKO_CRO_COP

9. bright508620

10. PATSTER

11. Me_Against_The_World

12. Carnages41 (Console war bet with 12er, loser had to buy opposing party's console on WeidGOAT/Macheetah)

13. punchbag

14. Steeler_Nation43 aka Pigs_On_The_Wing (Account bet with CashFlow on the McGregor/Poirier fight)

15. BigMuff aka Brian (Username/AV bet with Polo on the Edgar/Swanson fight)

16. Shark_Etiquette (Forum wide bet on Silva/WeidGOAT)

17. Trez1336 (Sig/AV/Username bet with Cashflow on the Miocic/Maldonado fight)

18. Hellequin (Suicide bet, he's still breathing therefore welching)

Posters beware the following. Take precaution when considering a bets with the follow:

1. Wedo aka Hitemnsubitem- Squirmed his way out of a poop eating bet after he realized he did not want to digest feces on camera.

• Like 3

You serious?

I never make any jokes, so of course.

But seriously, I don't know who the P4P #1 GWOAT is.  I have a hunch you might say FH, but ever since I've been on here he's been running around with fire-damaged faces as av's or sigs.  

I'm not sure i can take the word of such an overt GSP fan....plus this Xbox bet debacle appears to hang round his neck like the albatross round the neck of the ancient mariner.....so for now, i will leave him off.

Sorry Carnages.

**** off troll

That console bet was veto'd by 12er editing his post

Threef. I accept ****.

DISCLAIMER: The loser is not obligated to follow through with the bet

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/topic/149906-lets-bang-carnage/

Threef. I accept ****.

biggest mistake of your career homeboy

you better kiss that xbox goodbye

DISCLAIMER: The loser is not obligated to follow through with the bet

Edited by carnages41
  • Like 1

I think you both would have welched if either of you lost, but Machida ended up losing to Weidman, so the lost bet fell on you.

12er is pulling a Scott Coker

The bet was TERMINATED

• Like 5

12er is pulling a Scott Coker

The bet was TERMINATED

Carnages, you have made an extremely compelling case.  It is my pleasure to add you to the list.  Welcome onboard.

**** off troll

That console bet was veto'd by 12er editing his post

Well that was trifle brusque! I fear it's a brief trip to the naughty step for you good sir (see sig for further details)

• Like 2

now I think 12er should be added to the list for discrediting one of the honourable goats

That kind of devious and traitorous behaviour warrants a new list just for him.

• Like 1

That kind of devious and traitorous behaviour warrants a new list just for him.

Make it the bearded, hand hovering can list... He can be Prez, Vice Prez, Treasurer, and CAN

• Like 2

Hespect.

Alright.. for the most part, people are respectable on here. Even the people that other people claim to be welches, have always owned up and served their sentences. WTG, FH, etc.

Jason_H has lost about a billion bets to me. Sig/AV/username til January 1st, 2015 and that was like six months ago. He lost a three month STFU bet that he wriggled out of, but I kind of allowed that. So I would still call him honorable.

Omoplatypus regularly serves his sentences. He does get a tad bit hostile afterwards, but that's okay. I'm a **** loser too.

Ozpride has served a month in purgatory. No posting besides posts that I allowed because he was putting a can in place. He didn't even remember betting me on the Hunt/Werdum fight and put the sig up anyways.

the_enigma served at least 2 weeks, might have been a month in the Help section. Only one errant post. I forgave it.

juice and Ares both had my signatures for way longer than they should've. lol... Ares still has that NWO sig, months later.

WTG has never welched a bet with me. He's lost a solid three or four times, and always owns up.

FH actually has never welched a bet with me. He argued out of a sig one time, and I gave in. No biggie.

People that I haven't bet but can vouch for:

xfatalstrifex did drink piss. I saw it.

sobercuban also drank piss.

Last but not least... I've lost four bets total. One to fatalstrife and he got bant the night of the fight. One to Cromwell and he got bant prior to the fight even happening. Fatal managed to create an alt to get me a sig that I left up for the entire month, despite him being bant. I served the purgatory sentence in the Get Acquainted section for the Cromwell bet, despite him also being bant.

I served a month in purgatory with no posting from a bet with Ozpride for the Hunt/Nelson fight, and I have this AV from a loss on Saturday. I'd better be on this list.

Please add me to OP already you ****ing troll bucket

• Like 2

And to think I was going to buy your book and give you a good review in trade for doing the same to mine....

smh bubba.

Lol, sorry dude, only messing. I never post seriously when I'm on my phone....although I am almost tempted to ban you from the list for how annoying your sig used to be - it was very hard to disguise the fact i was foruming at work when a picture of Chris Weidman suddenly filled the screen!

• Like 2

Lol, sorry dude, only messing. I never post seriously when I'm on my phone....although I am almost tempted to ban you from the list for how annoying your sig used to be - it was very hard to disguise the fact i was foruming at work when a picture of Chris Weidman suddenly filled the screen!

lol and it would have stayed had this damn forum stayed the way it was!

• Like 1

I think you both would have welched if either of you lost, but Machida ended up losing to Weidman, so the lost bet fell on you.

I had no intention of following through, but that's because I knew Machida had zero chance of winning that fight. 

Also it should be noted that carnage is the one who escalated the bet to those terms because he thought I'd back down, and everyone was calling it a thread backfire for me, but then it backfired in carnages face. 

I had no intention of following through, but that's because I knew Machida had zero chance of winning that fight. 

Also it should be noted that carnage is the one who escalated the bet to those terms because he thought I'd back down, and everyone was calling it a thread backfire for me, but then it backfired in carnages face. 

Should someone be removed from the list?  These are serious allegations.

now I think 12er should be added to the list for discrediting one of the honourable goats

lol you were already on the welchers list before we made that bet. 

Should someone be removed from the list?  These are serious allegations.

Well I've welched zero bets. 

• Like 1

You are on the list at number 8, for "solid non-welching"

It's Patster who has been removed.

I didn't think I was being removed, I just never saw carnage running his **** holster a few months back, so I'm responding to him out of principle. 

• Like 1

I didn't think I was being removed, I just never saw carnage running his **** holster a few months back, so I'm responding to him out of principle. 

Gotcha....there was me thinking you had seen the words "forum legend" and assumed I was talking about you.

Gotcha....there was me thinking you had seen the words "forum legend" and assumed I was talking about you.

Limiting my legend to just this forum would be an insult. 

I know that you know better than to insult a legend. 

• Like 1

OP Updated after some GOAT honourable non-welching from TwennyFo.

TUF, your presence on this list is in severe jeapordy as per a JBJF thread I recently observed.  Please attend to this matter imminently.

• Like 2

lol REALLY?

You just going to make up **** now?

You only accepted the bet AFTER I PM'd you and said that we'll add an invisible text clause that neither of us had to follow through.

And then of course after the bet you pretended that was never added....

I never expected you to stoop to such lows  

And I saved your identity on Cameldogs m8, and this is how you do me? 

:(

• Like 3

lol REALLY?

You just going to make up **** now?

You only accepted the bet AFTER I PM'd you and said that we'll add an invisible text clause that neither of us had to follow through.

And then of course after the bet you pretended that was never added....

I never expected you to stoop to such lows  

And I saved your identity on Cameldogs m8, and this is how you do me? 

:(

lol **** off troll, I accepted it right after I saw it, I quadruple posted and said I accepted on the last post.

You PM'd me for a way out after I accepted and you realized how hard it backfired in your face.

I did you a favor anyway, sell that Nagasakistation and get a freedom box already.

:( :( :( :(

Edited by 12er
  • Like 2

Wait a minute....12er, has Carnages welched??

Or Carnages, has 12er welched?  You are both currently on the list but it sounds as if maybe one of you should be ousted...

• Like 2