Sign in to follow this  
Bubba_Sparks

Non-welcher's list of honourable GOATs

I've only ever taken 3 bets, and lost all three of them. The first two were Sig bets because I didn't want to drop the Bright Welches av, and I wore both of them long after the expiration date. The third one I am currently serving time on with the Robbie LawGOAT av because Bright has had his fifteen minutes.

I don't mind not being included on this list of honorable members though, as I am not an avid better of sigs and avs.

I hereby rescind the bold as I lost two bets since then, and carried them out to completion. 12er even made me bring my milkshakes to the yard when Rousey made Zingano look like a Jungle Fighter.

• Like 1

I know that people who sit in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, but adding Welchflow to the list is just ridiculous. lol

Yeah, but Bubba doesn't like seeing him get bukakked heavy splashed so there is no way he removes Canfl0w from the list.

• Like 3

Yeah, but Bubba doesn't like seeing him get bukakked heavy splashed so there is no way he removes Canfl0w from the list.

What can i say homie? Nwo4life is real to me dammit.

• Like 1

Bumped for Nyte.  Nyte, do you have a case to put before the committee? Anyone doubt Nyte's honourable non-welching credentials?

In other news, I have added PunchBag and I_Take_Roids and then removed them because they are both shameful WELCHERS!!!

• Like 2

Bumped for Nyte.  Nyte, do you have a case to put before the committee? Anyone doubt Nyte's honourable non-welching credentials?

In other news, I have added PunchBag and I_Take_Roids and then removed them because they are both shameful WELCHERS!!!

I have never welched a bet. I have worn a Barbee AV (don't remember against who but that was in 2013), I honored the sig bet I had against MMA_FTW for the Weidman/Belfort fight.

I am currently honoring the Train vs Train AV/SIG bet with no questions asked. After that expires, I will be honoring an AV bet I made with TSU on the Lawler/MacDonald fight.

I have honored countless sig bets within the five years I've been here. Listed above are the more recent ones, so I cannot pull from certain bets that were years ago (except I remember vividly wearing that stupid pink Barbee AV for a month :( )

Thank you for your time.

• Like 2

ive only lost one bet. i remember having to rock out some fruity little pink chris weidman banner in my sig. it was mad gay yo

thinking about that now, i probably should have welched. i wouldnt have even taken it up if i had known about andersons glass shin

i can vouch for WarWest being an honorable goat

after the diaz fight i made him felch out gsp's finest nut buttered trouser gravy for a good month or so.

Edited by idyb
  • Like 1

I have never welched a bet. I have worn a Barbee AV (don't remember against who but that was in 2013), I honored the sig bet I had against MMA_FTW for the Weidman/Belfort fight.

I am currently honoring the Train vs Train AV/SIG bet with no questions asked. After that expires, I will be honoring an AV bet I made with TSU on the Lawler/MacDonald fight.

I have honored countless sig bets within the five years I've been here. Listed above are the more recent ones, so I cannot pull from certain bets that were years ago (except I remember vividly wearing that stupid pink Barbee AV for a month :( )

Thank you for your time.

Strong defence, added.

I wore an AV of EdGod getting kicked in the face cause I lost a bet with FH, and this Canor one, I want on the list.

You have started a thread welching on preparing your own school lessons.

But go on then, I'll add you

ive only lost one bet. i remember having to rock out some fruity little pink chris weidman banner in my sig. it was mad gay yo

thinking about that now, i probably should have welched. i wouldnt have even taken it up if i had known about andersons glass shin

Sorry mate, you welched on being bant.  I'll have to leave you on the provisional list for a while until the committee meet again after the summer.

• Like 1

I hereby rescind the bold as I lost two bets since then, and carried them out to completion. 12er even made me bring my milkshakes to the yard when Rousey made Zingano look like a Jungle Fighter.

That sig quote was GOAT. 

Sorry mate, you welched on being bant.  I'll have to leave you on the provisional list for a while until the committee meet again after the summer.

I'm glad to see you're not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance.

• Like 1

I'm glad to see you're not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance.

Don't blame me, blame the committee.  They're all on 4 week vacations the lazy cans.  If it was up to me you'd be on there like a shot.

Your eagerness is, however, noted, and will definitely be in your favour.

Get the **** off, Troll.

Poor Identity his Forum GOATness was held back because of a welching troll. You should feel ashamed.

Lol, settle down FH.

• Like 2

Whoa whoa whoa.

Finish_Him, what are the specifics of your grievance? You have shown poor judgement of late but I am willing to hear the case both for and against WTG's inclusion.

This list is nothing if not fair.

• Like 1

Whoa whoa whoa.

Finish_Him, what are the specifics of your grievance? You have shown poor judgement of late but I am willing to hear the case both for and against WTG's inclusion.

This list is nothing if not fair.

I honestly don't know why he's so mad, he welched 6 days of our 31 day bet. And i served 10/14 days of this last one. Seems fair if not more so to him than me.

If I'm off the list, so is NyteRyder. 

Our agreement was no more crying if Lawler won the last fight, because I agreed to a one-sided bet on it. When Lawler won, I won the bet, and he didn't have to do anything since I purposely ditched my last one before I was leaving to Montreal. No way was I introducing myself as some stupid name for the second time. I did it once with Glass_Jimmied_Can_Blah_Blah_Blah, but I wasn't doing it again. Besides, I should get some credit for being the only person who actually sees other members of the forum IRL, and also because I'm the reason most of the people on this list are there.

Our agreement was no more crying if Lawler won the last fight, because I agreed to a one-sided bet on it. When Lawler won, I won the bet, and he didn't have to do anything since I purposely ditched my last one before I was leaving to Montreal. No way was I introducing myself as some stupid name for the second time. I did it once with Glass_Jimmied_Can_Blah_Blah_Blah, but I wasn't doing it again. Besides, I should get some credit for being the only person who actually sees other members of the forum IRL, and also because I'm the reason most of the people on this list are there.

What member have you seen irl?

What member have you seen irl?

Just saw Wedo last week in San Diego. A couple times. Proven to be a true GOAT away from the comp. Which I would assume is a rarity on this forum. 

I met my girlfriend through premium forum members also. I met quite a few of them in Boston, and saw a few in Montreal.

Just saw Wedo last week in San Diego. A couple times. Proven to be a true GOAT away from the comp. Which I would assume is a rarity on this forum. 

I met my girlfriend through premium forum members also. I met quite a few of them in Boston, and saw a few in Montreal.

Come to England and we'll eat snacks on the beach

And get your homegirl to post on this side of the forum

Does she have a sister?

• Like 2

Come to England and we'll eat snacks on the beach

And get your homegirl to post on this side of the forum

Does she have a sister?

She doesn't post on the forum. She actually has a vagina, unlike the rest of the people pretending to be women here. lol

No sisters either. Her brother is sort of iffy. You want me to introduce you?

• Like 1

She doesn't post on the forum. She actually has a vagina, unlike the rest of the people pretending to be women here. lol

No sisters either. Her brother is sort of iffy. You want me to introduce you?

Yeah man

• Like 1

Whoa whoa buddy, I've never welched a bet. My name stays on this list-I'm not a welching can. That is all.

carry on.

• Like 2

I'm a can. That is all.

carry on.

I liked it because this is perhaps the most true statement I've ever read on the forum.

I did it once with Glass_Jimmied_Can_Blah_Blah_Blah, but I wasn't doing it again. Besides, I should get some credit for being the only person who actually sees other members of the forum IRL, and also because I'm the reason most of the people on this list are there.

Lol, blatantly trying to instigate another bukakke session.

• Like 1

Lol, blatantly trying to instigate another bukakke session.

Lol, blatantly fishing for likes because they dried up when I wasn't around for you to constantly quote and jock.

I liked it because this is perhaps the most true statement I've ever read on the forum.

Editing posts-that's classy.

• Like 1

Editing posts-that's classy.

You literally said all of those words in a row.

Have you ever seen quotes on television? They remove the useless words that just take up space. That's all I did really.

Well i took you off because you asked me to....

This is a compelling case though, I am glad you and Nyte have done a mutually beneficial deal for the good of the forum.

You're back on.

• Like 1