Sign in to follow this  
Bubba_Sparks

Non-welcher's list of honourable GOATs

List updated with NPW.

Also a previous honourable non-welcher removed.

Haven't looked at this list for a while, so please provide any feedback.

Still haven't added me, Rump steak is corroding your sense of morality.

• Like 2

Still haven't added me, Rump steak is corroding your sense of morality.

I've never seen you take a bet though,, although for a long time I assumed your av was the result of a losing bet.

Please provide evidence for review.

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 2

I've never seen you take a bet though,, although for a long time I assumed your av was the result of a losing bet.

Please provide evidence for review.

I've been in two losing forum wide bets, one of which Cole allowed the losers to drop early so they could take part in another forum bet, I was one of two posters who refused to take down the AV and member title. Ask HNIC how rustled he was that 12er, Polo and others dropped early.

I also had to bring my milkshake to the yard for 12er after the Rousey/Zingano fight, a bet I knew I would lose but the opportunity was too good to pass up. And BTW way, damn right my milkshake was better than yours.

My first ever bet was on the BJ Penn/Nick Diaz fight and I proudly wore a sig that stated something to the effect of giving a BJ with BJ and swallowing.

I think the only bet I was on the winning side of was the forum wide bet on Mayweather/Pacquiao.

As for proof, I'll leave the detective work to 12er and ask other posters to vouch for me.

• Like 5

I've been in two losing forum wide bets, one of which Cole allowed the losers to drop early so they could take part in another forum bet, I was one of two posters who refused to take down the AV and member title. Ask HNIC how rustled he was that 12er, Polo and others dropped early.

I also had to bring my milkshake to the yard for 12er after the Rousey/Zingano fight, a bet I knew I would lose but the opportunity was too good to pass up. And BTW way, damn right my milkshake was better than yours.

My first ever bet was on the BJ Penn/Nick Diaz fight and I proudly wore a sig that stated something to the effect of giving a BJ with BJ and swallowing.

I think the only bet I was on the winning side of was the forum wide bet on Mayweather/Pacquiao.

As for proof, I'll leave the detective work to 12er and ask other posters to vouch for me.

I do recall the milkshake now you mention it.

No need for further evidence, a butcher's word is his bond. Added.

• Like 6

I'm sick of you ignorant ****es trying to exploit me for free labor.

The next time you want something investigated you either do your own damn grave digging or you cut me a check.

I only do detective work to prove myself right. 

• Like 7

An Honour to enter the list, Not sure I seen Decompoze on the list but he lost a Sig bet to me a while back and as a mark of respect to those I am repping he also changed his AV for the month. Top man

• Like 2

I'm sick of you ignorant ****es trying to exploit me for free labor.

The next time you want something investigated you either do your own damn grave digging or you cut me a check.

I only do detective work to prove myself right.

Lol, easy killer, you misunderstand me. I was saying that I'm too lazy to do the work, not inviting you to do it on my behalf.

All I wanted from you was to tell Sir Robet that my milkshake is of premium quality.

• Like 5

Lol, easy killer, you misunderstand me. I was saying that I'm too lazy to do the work, not inviting you to do it on my behalf.

All I wanted from you was to tell Sir Robet that my milkshake is of premium quality.

It's not quite sully's quality, but better than friendly's by a large margin.

• Like 4

An Honour to enter the list, Not sure I seen Decompoze on the list but he lost a Sig bet to me a while back and as a mark of respect to those I am repping he also changed his AV for the month. Top man

Decompoze is a good shout.  He honourably corrected me in the previous tournament when I gave him a win when he had actually lost.

I believe this list is now longer than Druncle's list of welchers (although worryingly, some appear on both....)

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 1

ive only lost two bets. one was a huge group bet to 12er and company for the first anderson vs weidman fight. had to rock a gay little rainbow connection style chris weidman banner in my sig for months until he let me take that dumb **** off

and i lost another av or sig bet to somebody else i forget who or what jabroni i bet on but it was mad retarded too. since then i havent made any kind of bets because my jimmies have to go through enough humiliation around here as it is. i cant afford to lose any more of them!

Edited by idyb
  • Like 1

Bubba.

Why am I not on this list..... With a very nice explanation of why in such an honorable non welching goat.

I await your explanation with eager anticipation.

Didn't you welch on not messing with your mate's missus though?

ive only lost two bets. one was a huge group bet to 12er and company for the first anderson vs weidman fight. had to rock a gay little rainbow connection style chris weidman banner in my sig for months until he let me take that dumb **** off

and i lost another av or sig bet to somebody else i forget who or what jabroni i bet on but it was mad retarded too. since then i havent made any kind of bets because my jimmies have to go through enough humiliation around here as it is. i cant afford to lose any more of them!

Before my time mate, sorry.

You need to enter a few more to get on this GOAT list.

whatever. the highlight of my  forum  betting career was having warwest proudly proclaim in signature how he enjoys drinking GSP's Finest - nut butter trouser gravy through a straw and rocking the most ****-erotic gsp image i could find at the time

add that dude to the list.  i was surprised mother ****er didnt welch.

Edited by idyb

I await your explanation with eager anticipation.

Didn't you welch on not messing with your mate's missus though?

Before my time mate, sorry.

You need to enter a few more to get on this GOAT list.

Na homie I NEVER welch! I stopped messing with my homies fiance a few months back, before he ever found out. That makes me VERY honorable. Their relationship has never been better and I'm happy for them!

Please could you establish your credentials for the committee's review. Thank you in advance.

1. I've never welched.

2. I'm a GOAT of the Booty Pic variety.

3. I've had more consensual intercourse with women, than most of our active posters.

B)

Edited by NikkiNeversleep
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

Why am I still not on here Bubba.

I have started multiple whole forum bets and honored every single won of them (mainly because I won all but 1). And the one time I did lose I put what's his names stupid sig and AV up for 2 weeks.

So I need to be on the list homie.

• Like 1

1. I've never welched.

3. I've had more consensual intercourse with women, than most of our active posters.

B)

I think he meant what bets have you lost and honored....

Not a bad resume though.

• Like 7

1. I've never welched.

B)

More sex with women or sex with more women? I know it's splitting hairs but I've been nailing my wife since before you hit puberty.

Wow, that is both creepy and depressing..............

I'm sorry?

• Like 6

1. I've never welched.

B)

The committee will need some more details of point 3 to consider your application.

Actually, I think you have mis-understood the purpose.  This list is those who have repeatedly lost bets and honoured them, or honourably put their hands up as losing a bet when others had forgotten.  Whilst you are undoubtedly an honourable GOAT, after your confession that you've never lost a bet, you have not been in the position to welch and therefore can not be considered.

Why am I still not on here Bubba.

I have started multiple whole forum bets and honored every single won of them (mainly because I won all but 1). And the one time I did lose I put what's his names stupid sig and AV up for 2 weeks.

So I need to be on the list homie.

You welched on your own eyebrows!!

I'm all in favour mate, but the rest of the committee voted me down :(

• Like 4

The committee will need some more details of point 3 to consider your application.

Actually, I think you have mis-understood the purpose.  This list is those who have repeatedly lost bets and honoured them, or honourably put their hands up as losing a bet when others had forgotten.  Whilst you are undoubtedly an honourable GOAT, after your confession that you've never lost a bet, you have not been in the position to welch and therefore can not be considered.

You welched on your own eyebrows!!

I'm all in favour mate, but the rest of the committee voted me down :(

I've still never welched lol and I'm obviously a GOAT.

• Like 4

I've still never welched lol and I'm obviously a GOAT.

Your enthusiasm is appreciated by the committee.

Unfortunately, you haven't welched in the same way I've never lost an mma fight....

For now, your application is denied. You need to start losing some bets.

• Like 4

LoL You have WTG on the list.

Every time he has posted for the last few months there is at least one person telling him to drink the piss.

Lol. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before an honourable gent like WTG drinks that piss...

• Like 3

Your enthusiasm is appreciated by the committee.

Unfortunately, you haven't welched in the same way I've never lost an mma fight....

For now, your application is denied. You need to start losing some bets.

If WTG gets on the list, I gets on the list.

• Like 4

Lol. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before an honourable gent like WTG drinks that piss...

You are to blame, allowing him a time limit loophole even after he tried to immediately enforce the poop eating bets he made and won.

Think of Identity, think of the children.

• Like 5

List updated with the first ever 2 time honourable non-welcher.  Congratulations to Jason_H; a gentleman and a scholar.

First ever 2 time non-welcher? That's the majority of people who haven't welched.

Also, why would Jason H have any qualms about wearing a picture of my face on a can? 

• Like 4

First ever 2 time non-welcher? That's the majority of people who haven't welched.

Also, why would Jason H have any qualms about wearing a picture of my face on a can? 

He doesn't. That's why I choose your fat can face for the forum bet.

• Like 1

No. First 2 time honourable non-welcher.

There's a big difference between non-welching and honourably non-welching.

• Like 1

No. First 2 time honourable non-welcher.

There's a big difference between non-welching and honourably non-welching.

All he did was honor a bet. What was honorable about it?

• Like 2

I folded A10 and AJ to all in raises from guys with about 2K, and both time the guy directly behind me had AK.

This tournament is fixing to knock me out.

• Like 3

I folded A10 and AJ to all in raises from guys with about 2K, and both time the guy directly behind me had AK.

This tournament is fixing to knock me out.

Wrong thread.

• Like 2