Sign in to follow this  
Bubba_Sparks

Non-welcher's list of honourable GOATs

Wrong thread.

**** it. I'm taking this rustle on tour.

Edited by Coach_12er
  • Like 3

I folded A10 and AJ to all in raises from guys with about 2K, and both time the guy directly behind me had AK.

This tournament is fixing to knock me out.

God dammit 12er

• Like 2

Since I misposted in here, I thought I would update on the poker tournament. I was in 37th place out of 37 on the bubble. (The bubble is the people who make money.)

At 3 different points I had 3 BB or less. Which in poker terms means F'd in the A.

There is 10 left and I am in 2nd place now. I am on a god run at the end after getting jack and **** for the first 2 hours.

• Like 3

Since I misposted in here, I thought I would update on the poker tournament. I was in 37th place out of 37 on the bubble. (The bubble is the people who make money.)

At 3 different points I had 3 BB or less. Which in poker terms means F'd in the A.

There is 10 left and I am in 2nd place now. I am on a god run at the end after getting jack and **** for the first 2 hours.

Hell yea make that money bro
  • Like 2

4th place. I had a dude all in with KQ to his 88. Missed everything. Very next hand I had AJ, sb shoved with K9 or something like that and I called, he hit and I went out in fourth. 

• Like 2

I folded A10 and AJ to all in raises from guys with about 2K, and both time the guy directly behind me had AK.

This tournament is fixing to knock me out.

Get outta my thread with that nerd talk, Helmuth.

• Like 1

List is kind of pointless when you leave a welch like Weidcan the Welch on it.

I have every confidence that one day, Mr WTG will drink the urine.  There was no time limit specified.

• Like 3

I have every confidence that one day, Mr WTG will drink the urine. There was no time limit specified.

No you don't, no he won't and Identity wasn't given a time limit either.

• Like 2

Please get wtg off this list. It's really embarrassing

Cashflow is o. This list too? That guy backs out all the time! Since when did bubba become so corrupt ?

Uyzdxlu.gif

• Like 2

Please get wtg off this list. It's really embarrassing

He's got until the end of the year.

Cashflow is o. This list too? That guy backs out all the time! Since when did bubba become so corrupt ?

This is a lie.  I am uncorruptable.

• Like 1

This is a lie.  I am uncorruptable.

That's absolutely true.

There has never been a more honorable commissioner of the predictions tourney. There's never been a single shenanigan, like WTG's tourney for instance. Always smooth.

• Like 1

That's absolutely true.

There has never been a more honorable commissioner of the predictions tourney. There's never been a single shenanigan, like WTG's tourney for instance. Always smooth.

Thanks for your ringing endorsement

• Like 1

Get outta my thread with that nerd talk, Helmuth.

This thread is hot garbage with no legitimacy, you white piece of ****. I am improving it with my off-topic discussion. Otherwise, you're forced to defend why you bestow awards to people for proving you wrong and allow known welchers onto this list. 

• Like 2

This thread is hot garbage with no legitimacy, you white piece of ****. I am improving it with my off-topic discussion. Otherwise, you're forced to defend why you bestow awards to people for proving you wrong and allow known welchers onto this list.

You're out of line. But you're too dumb to realise it.

I would like your help to legitimise this list. I used to have bi-weekly checks with polo's list of welchers to ensure we have no paradoxes but in his absence could you advise who does not belong and I will clean it up.

Thank you in advance and good luck in your next poker tournament, I am following your career with interest.

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 2

You're out of line. But you're too dumb to realise it.

I would like your help to legitimise this list. I used to have bi-weekly checks with polo's list of welchers to ensure we have no paradoxes but in his absence could you advise who does not belong and I will clean it up.

Thank you in advance and good luck in your next poker tournament, I am following your career with interest.

In the future, use the Hellmuth GIF, I will provide it below for you to bookmark and use at your convenience. All credit to TUF for bringing it to the forum.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

It has come to my attention that I may have made a bet with someone named Bartolini regarding the number of ppvs that 203 would do. I did not think it would do a record number and it did

I therefore tip my hat to whoever this person is (if he exists) and proclaim him to be the better and more valuable human

As we did not place any whatever the word is for the things you will do if you lose I will give him this public attaboy as his reward

I still think it is awfully strange that the worlds fastest growing sport that is based on a ppv model has a ppv record that has only been broken 103 events later. 

My cynical side says the ufc100 ppv numbers are hot garbage

• Like 2

It has come to my attention that I may have made a bet with someone named Bartolini regarding the number of ppvs that 203 would do. I did not think it would do a record number and it did

I therefore tip my hat to whoever this person is (if he exists) and proclaim him to be the better and more valuable human

As we did not place any whatever the word is for the things you will do if you lose I will give him this public attaboy as his reward

I still think it is awfully strange that the worlds fastest growing sport that is based on a ppv model has a ppv record that has only been broken 103 events later.

Added to the honourable non -welchers list

• Like 2

The word is stakes. 

• Like 2

Sad face.. still not on the list

You need to lose a bet, or several bets in a particularly honourable way. Let's have a 6 month username/sig/av bet on the cyborg fight. I've got cyborg.

• Like 1

You need to lose a bet, or several bets in a particularly honourable way. Let's have a 6 month username/sig/av bet on the cyborg fight. I've got cyborg.

I've already lost 2 like I said I had to turn my av to mighty mouse and damian because of them
  • Like 1

I've already lost 2 like I said I had to turn my av to mighty mouse and damian because of them

You make a strong case. If you change your username to Jeff I will definitely add you.

put me in

ive rocked all kinds of stupid chit from **** erotic pictures of anderson silva with a busted leg to some australian cricket dude i got stuck with for a month. idyb is a man of integgerty and would never take a bet he wouldnt follow through with if he lost. though warm pilsner or old milwaukee is the closest he'll probably ever get to drinking piss, you will NEVER find him on the welchers list of shame

Edited by -idyb-

On 12/11/2014 at 3:58 PM, sobercuban said:

Chanman barely let the piss touch his lips before he spit/wretched. 

I let mine pour slowly into my mouth like cough syrup

It's true

1 hour ago, sobercuban said:

It's true

i would suggest to post the vid or it never happened, but i just ate.