Pigs-On-The-Wing

SN43's Movie Discussion Thread!

Not sure why I liked it as a kid but I just watched Back to the Future and it's **** terrible.

Independence Day or Phone Booth terrible.

Just...........terrible

giphy.gif
  • Like 3

The Predator 4k triple feature is coming to UHD Tuesday. On the fence with it but heard good things from people who watched the first predator through their apple 4k and I believe it's the same company who handled the Jurassic Park 4k transfers in the set which are really good.

• Like 1

Also, watched The Snowman. Saw the previews last year in theaters and then heard it was garbage.

Roids rating- 0.1/10

lol Roids taking everything Bezerker worked for mother f***ers

• Like 3

lol Roids taking everything Bezerker worked for mother f***ers

Lol I just saw that he does the 0.1. We are the robert and Ebert of the forum.

Also, as soon as the movie was over I called my mom up and told her to watch it. Told her it was good. About halfway through she called me and left a voicemail saying im an idiot and thanks for wasting an hour of her life. Lmfao

• Like 4

Also, as soon as the movie was over I called my mom up and told her to watch it. Told her it was good. About halfway through she called me and left a voicemail saying im an idiot and thanks for wasting an hour of her life. Lmfao

I meant protecting us unsuspecting victims from the wolf tickets, except poor Mrs. Roids :(

• Like 4

lol, savage AF
  • Like 3

a quiet place was fking terrible 1/5

Ending triggered me but I didn't hate it. My reaction when I saw it and Black Panther as #1 and #2 of best movies of the year so far on some of those "best mid year awards" lists

tumblr_mn42vwIZIf1qalsfmo1_500.gif

• Like 1

Ending triggered me but I didn't hate it. My reaction when I saw it and Black Panther as #1 and #2 of best movies of the year so far on some of those "best mid year awards" lists

tumblr_mn42vwIZIf1qalsfmo1_500.gif

the whole movie of screaming plot holes triggered the chit out of me!
  • Like 1

the whole movie of screaming plot holes triggered the chit out of me!

u wat m8? I must have missed something

u wat m8? I must have missed something

a quiet piece of chit i mean. The whole thing made me mad. OMG ITS NOISES quick lets have a screaming baby oh look a thin mattress blocks sound and a newborn is just chill af in a box with an oxygen mask and no sustenence oh and lets flood the room and the locked coffin thing just floats to the top and newborn is still chill af

for starters lel

**** this ghey Earth. Just saw they just added a most "Popular Film" category to the Oscars for next year. I'm assuming some SJW realized Black Panther wouldn't win any Oscars on it's own merits so let's create a category to maximize our liberal narrative.  

• Like 2

**** this ghey Earth. Just saw they just added a most "Popular Film" category to the Oscars for next year. I'm assuming some SJW realized Black Panther wouldn't win any Oscars on it's own merits so let's create a category to maximize our liberal narrative.  

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/oscar-popular-film-category-obviously-163541407.html

• Like 2

Unreal.  I would have actually gone to Black Panther if it hadn't been hyped as the greatest thing ever in the history of the universe, people acting like it's the first black superhero movie ever.  

Some folks act like the release of Black Panther is as important as MLK's 'I Have A Dream' speech.

• Like 3

Unreal.  I would have actually gone to Black Panther if it hadn't been hyped as the greatest thing ever in the history of the universe, people acting like it's the first black superhero movie ever.  

Some folks act like the release of Black Panther is as important as MLK's 'I Have A Dream' speech.

Apparently Disney who literally owns everything now, strong armed them into making the category. Finally, Legally Blond 3 is finna get the Oscar nomination it deserves now mates. 

• Like 3

Apparently Disney who literally owns everything now, strong armed them into making the category. Finally, Legally Blond 3 is finna get the Oscar nomination it deserves now mates.

lol
  • Like 2

they're back ( the Cenobites ) .... this one's really out there 2018 ... no rating from me

2667055.jpg

i wish i could just switch off the instarustle i get when i see one of the GOATS get remade but I can't. TBH honest I'm surprised they didn't rewrite Pinhead as a gender**** subhuman poc chit

• Like 2

Honestly that cast looks hilarious. Like whats going on with that dudes beard

not pirated w/ a cell.... filmed w/ a cellphone - ugh

these kind of movies make me appreciate xxx acting & cinematography ...

Edited by Bezerker101

Blockers is terrible. Ready player one was good imo

true, watching super troopers ll now ... the chick is hot, Lynda Carter looks good for 64, Fred Savage is

aging rapidly .... not very funny though - Rob Lowe must need money desperately -

Edited by Bezerker101

Blockers is terrible. Ready player one was good imo

I liked Player One a lot more than the first half of Avatar that Ive tried to get through twice.

• Like 2

true, watching super troopers ll now ... the chick is hot, Lynda Carter looks good for 64, Fred Savage is

aging rapidly .... not very funny though - Rob Lowe must need money desperately -

I thought it was pretty good, but I was taking breaks every 15 minutes to smoke more weed

• Like 3

Elektra - 2005 - Terence Stanp, Jennifer Garner ...................................... Ok

Assassin's Code - 2018 - John Meh  ........................................................ Meh

Deep Blue Sea ll - 2018 -  Danielle Savre - the leggy hott starlet is worth a peek, otherwise chit shark movie  .. no comment

Edited by Bezerker101

Elektra - 2005 - Terence Stanp, Jennifer Garner ...................................... Ok

Assassin's Code - 2018 - John Meh ........................................................ Meh

Deep Blue Sea ll - 2018 - Danielle Savre - the leggy hott starlet is worth a peek, otherwise chit shark movie .. no comment

my nomination for worst comic book movie though I haven't watched the latest fantastic 4 so you never know
  • Like 1

my nomination for worst comic book movie though I haven't watched the latest fantastic 4 so you never know

Catwoman... nuff said

• Like 2