Pigs-On-The-Wing

SN43's Movie Discussion Thread!

Just watched ‘the first purge’ **** garbage 2.5/10

They took a solid franchise and made it about the struggle of the poor black folk who are oppressed by the white devil. I'm completely shocked that turned out awful

• Like 3

HOLY SHEET!!! Coogan & Reilly taking on the roles of the greatest double act of all time, big expectations.

_102816876_2017-04-27-sao-1428.jpg

They took a solid franchise and made it about the struggle of the poor black folk who are oppressed by the white devil. I'm completely shocked that turned out awful

I only saw a little bit of election year but oh my god it was bad. I don't eve own a gun but the bit that really annoyed me was this **** of a chick who has a gold ak-47 comes to this guys store who's on his roof with a ****ing hunting rifle if he'd just manned up and put one between her eyes that scenes over right there.

• Like 1

Also completely forgot I was in to see the BlacKKKlansman last night, was good. Makes me have hope that Denzel's son can go on to fill his shoes. Not at his dad's GOAT level yet but can see him getting there.

• Like 1

HOLY SHEET!!! Coogan & Reilly taking on the roles of the greatest double act of all time, big expectations.

_102816876_2017-04-27-sao-1428.jpg

I only saw a little bit of election year but oh my god it was bad. I don't eve own a gun but the bit that really annoyed me was this **** of a chick who has a gold ak-47 comes to this guys store who's on his roof with a **** hunting rifle if he'd just manned up and put one between her eyes that scenes over right there.

Yeah there were some dumb parts but overall it wasnt bad. The 2nd one is easily the best.

Black Panther director has apparently signed on to do Space Jam 2 with LeBron.

Can't see it having a patch on the original.

Black Panther director has apparently signed on to do Space Jam 2 with LeBron.

Can't see it having a patch on the original.

It's crazy how much LeBron wants to be Jordan.
  • Like 3

James Bond (@007) twitteó a las 3:15 AM on jue., sep. 20, 2018:

Michael G. Wilson, Barbara Broccoli and Daniel Craig announced today that #Bond25 will begin filming at Pinewood Studios on 4 March 2019 under the helm of director, Cary Joji Fukunaga with a worldwide release date of 14 February 2020. (1/2) https://t.co/Oyzt826sXd

(https://twitter.com/007/status/1042688562335047681?s=09)

• Like 2

James Bond (@007) twitteó a las 3:15 AM on jue., sep. 20, 2018:

Michael G. Wilson, Barbara Broccoli and Daniel Craig announced today that #Bond25 will begin filming at Pinewood Studios on 4 March 2019 under the helm of director, Cary Joji Fukunaga with a worldwide release date of 14 February 2020. (1/2) https://t.co/Oyzt826sXd

(https://twitter.com/007/status/1042688562335047681?s=09)

Oh well this ties in to this perfectly

https://screenrant.com/james-bond-henry-cavill-replace-daniel-craig/

Henry Cavill Rumoured to be next Bond

• Like 2

lol i want to live in the timeline/alt universe where Marvel has put out an EU of mostly female heroes who fail in the end and have to be saved by a man, the way Captain Mary Sue is showing up in the 4th quarter to clutch the game now. The rustle. 

The future is female!

• Like 2

It may have taken five Michael Bay films but we finally got the Gen 1 models.

Dn4J1YtV4AEZti6.jpg

Optimus looks sick

3-15378032669692051063632.gif

Edited by Jolldan

Saw predator today..... man it was bad. It could be the worse one of them all besides the AvP sequel.

The dogs were laughably bad.

The new evolved predator wasnt really anything special, it was pretty much just a bigger version of the regular predator. So underwhelming considering they basically built the whole movie around it.

The cast was straight up brutal except for the lead guy and I think Munn did a decent job.

All the humor fell flat imo and felt forced (didnt hear any one in the theater laugh once either) except for the sons halloween costume. I actually thought that was hilarious.

The big reveal at the end was soooo much of a let down

I was expecting some intelligence or device that would help mankind in a profound way, possibly along the lines of solving climate change since it was menioned as a reason why the predators were interested in earth. I mean the suit looked cool but ffs it was teased the ENTIRE movie. Expected something much more interesting instead we got what amounts to a big gun.

• Like 1

It's based on a short story that got copy/paste spammed on FB/medias a few years back if I remember right but that trailer looks like wolf tickets for a start up gofundme movie. Is this real life?

It's based on a short story that got copy/paste spammed on FB/medias a few years back if I remember right but that trailer looks like wolf tickets for a start up gofundme movie. Is this real life?

yeah I'm familiar with all that - it is a 30 mins short. Only just saw the trailer doing the rounds again and thought it might have gained traction to more than the short film they made, which was pretty good. Surprised hwood haven't raped it yet Edited by OzStraya
  • Like 1

Was in to see A Simple Favour last night, pretty solid first 2/3rds but it kind of falls apart in the final act.

recently popped-up on the site I use, thanx, I won't waste my time ....

• Like 1

Was in to see A Simple Favour last night, pretty solid first 2/3rds but it kind of falls apart in the final act.

I thought the ending was hilarious lol. Actually really liked that movie.

• Like 2

I thought the ending was hilarious lol. Actually really liked that movie.

I think it was the random dad getting busted smoking weed by the swat team and then somehow its him that saves Stephanie from being shot lol just felt like too big a sway from Thriller to Comedy for me at times.

• Like 1

Hereditary 4k movie review

Visuals: 9/10

Sound: 10/10

Movie Itself: 9.5/10

The First Purge 4k movie review

Visuals: 10/10

Sound: 9/10

Movie Itself: 3/10

Edited by I_Take_Roids_m8

Gonna watch American Psycho 4k DI tonight. Excited to see how well they polished it.

On another note, the Halloween 4k DI is amazing looking. Everything is sharp and clean. I'm running my stuff through an OPPO and C7.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TUF said:

just watched that fog^ in Alexander last week,...

watched Armoured w/ Fishburne, Dillon, & Reno last night ...6.9 meh

• Like 1

25 years ago today the GOATest 90s movie outside of the beige volvo trilogy came out. smh

Image result for demolition man

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

^this^ post gets the gayest of heart likes 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, crangs said:

^this^ post gets the gayest of heart likes 

Thanks ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, TUF said:

Thanks ?