Pigs-On-The-Wing

SN43's Movie Discussion Thread!

2 minutes ago, TUF said:

That movie got watched way more times than it deserved in my house growing up. As many times as ive seen it, i never made the connection that was Gary Oldman. 

yeah, .. it's the kind of movie you let play in the background to keep the kids occupied -

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

just started Split  ... 2016

My kneegrow

• Like 1

Lion king movie.....why? 

Movie was pointless other than to see it in cgi.  Was kind of angry scar voice over wasnt with Jeremy irons again. 

v1.bTsxMjI3NjUzMjtqOzE4MDk3OzEyMDA7MTI3N

Budget movie about the BDSM scene. HOLY weirdball. Most cringe movie i think I've ever seen & it takes a lot to make me cringe. From a psychological pov it was strangely interesting but the characters depressing AF lol. They had a few scenes that made me lol though because they were so what in the literal fk is wrong with people & duh fk wrong with me for watching dis chit. I almost turned it off a few times with how uncomfortable it was but i just kinda had to see how it was gonna play out. As bizarre as the characters were there was some terrific acting with regard to how uncomfortable the interactions and dialogue were. They did a good enough job the cringe was real. Anyway kind of mind blown but i feel like i wasted 2 hrs at the same time. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

18 mil budget/ boxed about 60 mil - Done well - Story by King, Thomas Jane stars, .. ending was unreal

... not for everyone .

f75001de967e646417fdff05213b1cc4.jpg

Zerk.. have you seen a Stallone independent film called Eye See You. ?

Worth a watch 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eclipse76 said:

Zerk.. have you seen a Stallone independent film called Eye See You. ?

Worth a watch 

I'm having trouble finding this in English dammit !

4136C2Q170L._SY445_.jpg

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

The Lion King

Was actually good...they essentially did a shot for shot remake of the original

like some of the cgi content to see the movie in a new view...but otherwise very pointless movie.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

I'm having trouble finding this in English dammit !

4136C2Q170L._SY445_.jpg

That's definitely the one but ya , try YIFY

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

The Lion King

Was actually good...they essentially did a shot for shot remake of the original

Must be why the critics chit on it. Not enough SJW propaganda.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TUF said:

Must be why the critics chit on it. Not enough SJW propaganda.

the only thing I noticed that was SJWy in the movie was when they made the female hiyena the leader of the group lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

Oh also adding a nagger to play the voice of scar when Jeremy Irons did a good job.

I couldn't tell of the change there....but I thought beyonce wasn't that convincing as Nala

Foul - I declare foul, ... this moviie goes by the title De-tox in the USA

4136C2Q170L._SY445_.jpg

* and still can't find it in English - gloves off

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

-watching the new skinhead move 2019  .... brootal -

image.png.84cdd58e4aefa9693dd8e3df7645ae74.png

* stopped watching - pure unbridled garbage !

Just watched D-Tox, great thriller co-starring Berenger, Kristofferson, & Dutton - thanx Eclipse  😉

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

good movie w/ bonus > Reese Witherspoon nude - / many stars

41PFTRS3M7L._SY445_.jpg

Image result for throwing up gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

just watched - good movie thriller

Russians vs British @ futball stadium hostage scenario,  funny semi-racist scene > Bautista needs his little Mumbai buddy to clear a fan section,

.... but he has no idea how to do it ? -  So he yells alluhu akbar and it works !  lol -

511o5bwwukL.jpg

latest releases still listed as Lion King  & Skin .... been a while it seems here .... watched tonight >

Platoon

Quick and Dead

Pelican Brief

1 minute ago, Bezerker101 said:

latest releases still listed as Lion King  & Skin .... been a while it seems here .... watched tonight >

Platoon

Quick and Dead

Pelican Brief

I refuse to accept this movie is almost 25 years old. And I will fight anybody that doesn't like it.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, TUF said:

I refuse to accept this movie is almost 25 years old. And I will fight anybody that doesn't like it.

Leo looks 16

Russell looks 25

Sharon Stone had million dollar legs

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 2

just seen once upon a time in hollywood. super slow burn, like trying to light a cigarette with a magnifying glass. but finally you get that cigarette lit,  you go to smoke it, and find it that it’s actually a joint dipped in acid. what i’m trying to say is it’s a lot of nothing but still entertaining with a great payoff. also,  the scene at the end is one of the best in tarantino history. 

4/5 

Edited by brunofr418
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, brunofr418 said:

just seen once upon a time in hollywood. super slow burn, like trying to light a cigarette with a magnifying glass. but finally you get that cigarette lit,  you go to smoke it, and find it that it’s actually a joint dipped in acid. what i’m trying to say is it’s a lot of nothing but still entertaining with a great payoff. also,  the scene at the end is one of the best in tarantino history. 

4/5 

good movie, ton of nostalgia for those over 35  --- remember the part with gunfighter Johnny Madrid Lancer (real life actor James Stacy ) ?  >

220px-James_Stacy_1968.JPG

WIKI

On September 27, 1973, Stacy was taking Claire Cox for a ride on his motorcycle in the Hollywood Hills when a drunken driver struck them. She died and Stacy lost his left arm and leg. Stacy's ex-wife, actress and singer Connie Stevens, organized a 1974 celebrity gala to raise money for his expenses. The gala, whose attendees included Frank Sinatra and Barbra Streisand, raised $118,000 ($0.6 million today) for his expenses.[2] In 1976, he won a $1.9 million lawsuit ($8.4 million today) against the bar that had served the drunk driver.

* died 2016 from an antibiotic injection at his doctor's office .

Edited by Bezerker101

good movie, ton of nostalgia for those over 35  --- remember the part with gunfighter Johnny Madrid Lancer (real life actor James Stacy ) ?  >

220px-James_Stacy_1968.JPG

WIKI

On September 27, 1973, Stacy was taking Claire Cox for a ride on his motorcycle in the Hollywood Hills when a drunken driver struck them. She died and Stacy lost his left arm and leg. Stacy's ex-wife, actress and singer Connie Stevens, organized a 1974 celebrity gala to raise money for his expenses. The gala, whose attendees included Frank Sinatra and Barbra Streisand, raised $118,000 ($0.6 million today) for his expenses.[2] In 1976, he won a $1.9 million lawsuit ($8.4 million today) against the bar that had served the drunk driver.

* died 2016 from an antibiotic injection at his doctor's office .

i did some research into a lot of the real-life people featured in this movie. Tarantino really knows his history. it was also just a genuinely good movie.  everything featured in that final scene/act was set up in some way earlier in the film

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brunofr418 said:

i did some research into a lot of the real-life people featured in this movie. Tarantino really knows his history. it was also just a genuinely good movie.  everything featured in that final scene/act was set up in some way earlier in the film

I'm familiar with most of the names they dropped, .. even Morey Amsterdam   😮

• Like 1

new release/ watching now - William Forsythe, Francesca Eastwood

image.png.33540131be97826a83df1e00464278fe.png

good movie, appears to have fairly large budget - watchable