Jump to content
Pigs-On-The-Wing

SN43's Movie Discussion Thread!

Recommended Posts

Just read a headline with the actress playing Maverick's love interest in Top Gun was wondering why she wasn't asked to be in the new Top Gun movie. I wonder if it has anything to do with Goose's dead corpse aging better than herself. 

Image result for kelly mcgillis then and now

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bezerker101 said:

never seen this until tonight - good movie

 

41r3FqHXlzL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

When this thread is dead for 24 hours and then you and somebody else both bump it at the exact same time with Tom Cruise posts. Scientology Illuminati confirmed.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, TUF said:

When this thread is dead for 24 hours and then you and somebody else both bump it at the exact same time with Tom Cruise posts. Scientology Illuminati confirmed.  

 

.. never a Cruise fan, he looks like he's acting when he's acting imo, .. the contrast was apparent w/ Nicholson, .. perhaps he's smoother nowadays -

I was never a homebody as a youth & never went to theatres, .. so there's many of these type movies I missed .  🙃

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, TUF said:

Just read a headline with the actress playing Maverick's love interest in Top Gun was wondering why she wasn't asked to be in the new Top Gun movie. I wonder if it has anything to do with Goose's dead corpse aging better than herself. 

Image result for kelly mcgillis then and now

lol, shes 62 years old......looks like she aged about right no? I assume she hasnt been doing hollywood movies for a long time also.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, TUF said:

When this thread is dead for 24 hours and then you and somebody else both bump it at the exact same time with Tom Cruise posts. Scientology Illuminati confirmed.  

@Bezerker101 is killing this thread...its a shame too because this thead has TFA spoilers thread potential....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2019 at 1:13 PM, VertFTW said:

the only thing I noticed that was SJWy in the movie was when they made the female hiyena the leader of the group lol

In the wild, female hyenas are bigger and stronger than the males, so they run the show. So I guess it's not too sjw-y.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

lol, shes 62 years old......looks like she aged about right no? I assume she hasnt been doing hollywood movies for a long time also.

Elizabeth Shue is the blue print bruh 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

In the wild, female hyenas are bigger and stronger than the males, so they run the show. So I guess it's not too sjw-y.

interesting....also noted this:

 

The genitalia of the female closely resembles that of the male; the clitoris is shaped and positioned like a penis, a pseudo-penis, and is capable of erection. The female also possesses no external vagina (vaginal opening), as the labia are fused to form a pseudo-scrotum.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

interesting....also noted this:

 

The genitalia of the female closely resembles that of the male; the clitoris is shaped and positioned like a penis, a pseudo-penis, and is capable of erection. The female also possesses no external vagina (vaginal opening), as the labia are fused to form a pseudo-scrotum.

Please screen shot your search history and get back to us in due time. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

.... talk about callin' it quits - jeez

 

image.png.9d26f01c7d0f228800f6d5722791bd15.png

 

 

Father time is undefeated brah.....just remember that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Why is @crangs lurking in this thread? has he ever posted here???

Congrats by the way Vert

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol, watching zerk watching all the chit movies so I don't have to is like watching da vinci paint the mona lisa, m8.  Also seeing him post up first time opinions on classics he missed on the way up is an eye opener

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, TUF said:

Congrats by the way Vert

For getting deputized by McMod to police over this thread 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, crangs said:

lol, watching zerk watching all the chit movies so I don't have to is like watching da vinci paint the mona lisa, m8.  Also seeing him post up first time opinions on classics he missed on the way up is an eye opener

 

I think hes dragging the thread down tbh...has so much more potential.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

1997/ good rewatch,  Jack Black supporting               ... 7.2

 

s-l300.jpg

"Jack Black supporting" is a very generous description from what I remember. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, TUF said:

"Jack Black supporting" is a very generous description from what I remember. 

 

... they killed that mofo off bigtime -  🤡

Gere doesn't do much any more, wonder if he went the way of McGillis ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

 

... they killed that mofo off bigtime -  🤡

Gere doesn't do much any more, wonder if he went the way of McGillis ?

Gere hasn't aged in 20 years. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Recently rewatched the original IT and had to switch to the new one. Curry is the only redeeming part of the original if I'm being honest.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Gere hasn't aged in 20 years. 

first_knight.jpg

richard-gere-gtres-t.jpg

Image result for did he though meme

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

just finished a weird one ...

 

looper-movie-poster-quad.jpg?w=640

The only decent thing Rian Johnson has brought into this world.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

 If we're talking timeless actors, look no further than Keanu. Someone else can do the image leg-work. 

hard to get wrinkles and chit with zero facial expressions, m8

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, crangs said:

hard to get wrinkles and chit with zero facial expressions, m8

Lord Keanu has transgressed and is beyond needing to act.

Please slap yourself for such blasphemy. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Lord Keanu has transgressed and is beyond needing to act.

Please slap yourself for such blasphemy. 

lol, I'm a stan(even liked The Lake House) but I'm just keeping this chit 💯

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

just appeared 10 min. ago -new releases

 

Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw

 

 

 

watched 20 minutes, ... this good, real good -saving for the weekend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Lol, your first movie is more than 20 years old.

 

 

229b7530ec1aba9be9c10ff67a2481ec.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Lol, your first movie is more than 20 years old.

 

Picture is from First Knight. Finding out that it and Quick and the Dead are both 24 years old has me feeling like JurassicBoxer in here. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TUF said:

Picture is from First Knight. Finding out that it and Quick and the Dead are both 24 years old has me feeling like JurassicBoxer in here. 

I feel your pain, the other day I saw that Forrest Gump and Shawshank Redemption were 25 years old. 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

-released couple hrs ago here -Netfl movie, .. will watch tonight -

 

The+Red+Sea+Diving+Resort+DVD+Cover.jpg

 

 

Good damn movie - 1980 timeframe Sudan - White jews (Mossad) helping Black Jewish refugees escape

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

Good damn movie - 1980 timeframe Sudan - White jews (Mossad) helping Black Jewish refugees escape

I read up on this not that long ago.  Quite a good story

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

Good damn movie - 1980 timeframe Sudan - White jews (Mossad) helping Black Jewish refugees escape

Saw it and disagree....it sucked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2019 at 8:17 AM, Bezerker101 said:

1997/ good rewatch,  Jack Black supporting               ... 7.2

 

s-l300.jpg

Have to go back n watch this again. Remember watching it after my brother recommended. Bruce was bad mofo in that film. 

Little known movie but this is a good one i watched again recently. 

v1.bTsxMTM3MjU2ODtqOzE4MjIxOzEyMDA7MTg3N

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

This was a lovely afternoon folly. Even though baseball absolutely sucks. 

20190801_140104.jpg

 

I'm gonna frame that - damn, I miss scenes like that !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2019 at 2:44 AM, Bezerker101 said:

 

watched 20 minutes, ... this good, real good -saving for the weekend

just watched, fun movie - have at it m8's

 

hobbs_and_shaw_movie_poster.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×