On 8/2/2019 at 1:24 PM, StompGrind said:

.... that looks like Omar ?

v1.bTsxMTM3MjU2ODtqOzE4MjIxOzEyMDA7MTg3N

just watched - ok movie - it's Epps -

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

just watched - ok movie - it's Epps -

One them b movies that'll sorta surprise you. I liked Takeshi's character. Hardly said a word for most of the movie especially the first half  but still had a presence to him. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Watched Prometheus the other night since best buy had 4k 2 for 20. Not a bad movie. Pretty interesting. 

that is a good movie

• Like 1

-Wednesday Westerns - just watched back to back to back : all good

Rooster Cogburn

Appaloosa

Silverado

.... like movies w/o cell-phones

2 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

I need a morning movie - .... a good one   ?

The Boys on Amazon Prime > Marvel and ALL da Phases

• Like 1

good movie, starring Afleck, produced and directed by Afleck,  written by Afleck, catering by Afleck, ... porta-potties courtesy of Afleck

the-town-movie-poster-2010-1010557812.jp

• Like 2

Watching fast and furious 7.... at a drive in... in Colorado... in a mustang.... while eating a burger. 

I think this is the most American thing I've ever done. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Watching fast and furious 7.... at a drive in... in Colorado... in a mustang.... while eating a burger. 

I've eaten kippers while watching " The Two Ronnies " or a

couple bacon butties while watching Rupert Rigsby and  his cat Vienna .... true story

we were planning a trip to London a few yrs ago, ... but Richard and a couple other Brits here said " you don't wanna go to London "

* at the Drive-in... does the audio come over the radio or do they have window hangers ?

Edited by Bezerker101

21 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Nice to see youre taking back our greatest national export, obesity. 

Whats in store for the remainder?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TUF said:

Nice to see youre taking back our greatest national export, obesity. 

Whats in store for the remainder?

Grand finale of climbing the manitou incline and then driving back to Denver via Leadville. Then home to sunny Stockholm. 

• Like 1

So while the missus packed last night (still don't understand why shoving all your belongings in a sack is a 2+ hour undertaking but anyway), I watched infinity wars for the second time. 

Those who have followed my marvel career closely may remember I first watched it on a plane having only seen about 7 marvel films. Anyway, now I actually know what is going on, have to say it's a bloody good film; better than endgame by a margin imo.

Couldn't find the marvel thread, hence the post here...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

So while the missus packed last night (still don't understand why shoving all your belongings in a sack is a 2+ hour undertaking but anyway), I watched infinity wars for the second time. 

Those who have followed my marvel career closely may remember I first watched it on a plane having only seen about 7 marvel films. Anyway, now I actually know what is going on, have to say it's a bloody good film; better than endgame by a margin imo.

Couldn't find the marvel thread, hence the post here...

You're a man of culture. The power level inconsistency with the 2 strongest Avengers (Wanda and Vision) losing to Thanos's back up dancers, only to have the 3 of the weakest Avengers (Cap, Black Widow, Falcon) throw them for 5 miffed my jimmies a bit but Wanda and Vision probably needed nerfed anyways. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Endgame was meh for me. I'm done with 3 hour super hero films that are half filler. 

I don't mind long run times if it's paced respectably. We binged 8 hours of The Boys in a couple days and my only regret was having to wait a year for season 2 but Endgame was a chore. It will get interesting with season 2 of The Boys coming out next year around the same time Disney is releasing their Marvel shows on Disney+. I wonder how people will feel about 8 hours of Hawkeye or Wanda/Vision after how entertaining The Boys was. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Jolldan said:

Don't know how I missed it to start with but just seen the IT 2 trailer, looks sick. 

next biggy that I'm aware of -

21 hours ago, TUF said:

You're a man of culture. The power level inconsistency with the 2 strongest Avengers (Wanda and Vision) losing to Thanos's back up dancers, only to have the 3 of the weakest Avengers (Cap, Black Widow, Falcon) throw them for 5 miffed my jimmies a bit but Wanda and Vision probably needed nerfed anyways. 

watched endgame again on the flight home. Watching both in the space of 36 hours definitely reinforced the gap for me. Fat Thor makes even less sense second time round, and the first hour is even more tedious when you know what's going to happen (mainly nothing...). Still not totally convinced by the banner/ hulk hybrid either. 

That said, there are still many epic moments and the loose ends were fairly nicely tied up. Decent film, but no avatar. 

Thats ok cause the Black Panther storyline was just kneegrow Lion King.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jolldan said:

Just found out one of my favourite childhood movies was pure plagiarism lol 

ht

tps://youtu.be/vHps2iC8W3o

Yeah, disney stole that chit and zero farks were given. 

All hail the mouse overlord

• Haha 2

Aquaman was decent...worth the rent...but I did think the "bad guy" that was the black dude was pretty lame and looked to be out of the power rangers tv show

• Like 1

I enjoyed Bats vs Supes more than Aquaman tbh. Both tried to pack tew many classic story lines into one movie but Aquaman felt like the kinda movie you stay home from school and watch when you were a kid and your senses are tripping because of your high temperature and then you forget almost instantaneously because of your delirious state. 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

don't know how I missed this one, .. but I did !  '96 .. it was ok/ watchable -

12272270-219-500x372.jpg

Better than Bloodsport  

Don't @ me 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not a movie really but i watched this again recently after seeing it yrs ago. Worth every minute. His life definitely needs to be a Scorsese film. 

On 8/17/2019 at 9:38 AM, Bezerker101 said:

good watch - drama

the-company-men-dvd-cover.png

That photoshopping

Related image

Image result for ben affleck

• Like 1