Pigs-On-The-Wing

SN43's Movie Discussion Thread!

He's best known for Khal Drogo in Game of Thrones. He's an Alpha

20170128-momoa-aquaman.jpg

Yep...he's just got this look about him (in any movie of his) which makes you think you're about to have your **** kicked. Edited by Joby

Yep...he's just got this look about him (in any movie of his) which makes you think you're about to have your **** kicked.

If they ever make a God of War movie Momoa should star in it.

godofwar.jpg

• Like 3

Sooooo...

Me and the wife watched 50 shades of grey last night

It was retraded imo, I'm not into submissive chit

Did you at least get a little afterwards?
  • Like 3

Sooooo...

Me and the wife watched 50 shades of grey last night

It was retraded imo, I'm not into submissive chit

Saw it too,...HBO free weekend. IMO, if you want to make a soft ****...use a girl that has some tits.

• Like 3

Did you at least get a little afterwards?

I did... BUT

I was going to get some either way so I don't credit the movie for that

• Like 5

He was also the new Conan in the Conan the Barbarian remake

Im positive ive seen it but i dont remember anything about that conan remake other than it sucked.

They still doing the new Conan the geriatric with Arnie?

• Like 1

So James Cameron just announced he has just finished writing the script to Avatar 5......

Not that anyone cared if ever even got Avatar 2

Also finally got around to seeing BvS last night, and as someone who likes to have a bit of a joke at dcs expense regarding their movies, it wasnt as bad as the initial reviews made it seem. Dont get me wrong a lot of it is an absolute mess, Eisenberg and Caville are both miscast, its way too long and WW was wasted, bear with me here.... i didnt hate it.

• Like 2

So James Cameron just announced he has just finished writing the script to Avatar 5......

Also finally got around to seeing BvS last night, and as someone who likes to have a bit of a joke at dcs expense regarding their movies, it wasnt as bad as the initial reviews made it seem. Dont get me wrong a lot of it is an absolute mess, Eisenberg and Caville are both miscast, its way too long and WW was wasted, bear with me here.... i didnt hate it.

LMAO!

• Like 2

its bad man.

• Like 2

holy **** that series is going all fast and the furious.  Surprised they havent made a merger yet:  Pirates of the carribean - Jack Sparrow fast and furious.

plot:  jack races his sooped up Brig across the ocean against a baldie bastard in a 3 masted schooner that has nitros.  meanwhile some broad is an undercover pirate and fleeces jack for his pieces of 8 (if you know what im saying )

• Like 3

holy **** that series is going all fast and the furious.  Surprised they havent made a merger yet:  Pirates of the carribean - Jack Sparrow fast and furious.

plot:  jack races his sooped up Brig across the ocean against a baldie bastard in a 3 masted schooner that has nitros.  meanwhile some broad is an undercover pirate and fleeces jack for his pieces of 8 (if you know what im saying )

I know what you mean. Nautical history isn't really my strong point but even I know they've milked most of the stories they can tell out of this franchise.

I mean the only big pirates they have left that I can think of are Francis Drake, Black Part or Long John Silver if they want to go pure fiction.

I know what you mean. Nautical history isn't really my strong point but even I know they've milked most of the stories they can tell out of this franchise.

I mean the only big pirates they have left that I can think of are Francis Drake, Black Part or Long John Silver if they want to go pure fiction.

a "mate" of mine told me the adult version of pirates of caribbean is very good.  he never got to the end though 8-).. in fact think I he only saw first 5 minutes.

• Like 1

New Tomb Raider Movie Images Show Alicia Vikander As Lara Croft

I had no idea who she was either apparently she won and Oscar for The Danish Girl so she must be ok.

44219UNILAD-imageoptim-16652481_10158411

47212UNILAD-imageoptim-16559172_10158411

a "mate" of mine told me the adult version of pirates of caribbean is very good.  he never got to the end though 8-).. in fact think I he only saw first 5 minutes.

I think I've fapped to the first 2

• Like 4

Watched 'Split' last night: 7.5/10

McAvoy, as usual, did a great job. Pretty good film that dove into it straight away - slightly suspenseful at times and keeps you interested but it wasn't ground breaking. Didn't really expect the very end of the film and didn't really see why they had to connect it with Unbreakable but okay. 

• Like 1

There is plenty of anticipation for Disney's upcoming live-action remake of Beauty and the Beast, but the studio is also working on

another fan favorite, the beloved classic Aladdin.

While Disney's past live action films have been immensely successful, fans have been slightly worried that Aladdin would forgo the musical numbers, as previous hits like Cinderella and Maleficent opted not to include them.

Producer Dan Lin spoke to Collider about their approach to the film and made sure to emphasize that music would be a big part of the project, much like Beauty and the Beast.

"We’re gonna be discovering new people because it’s a real challenge, because not only does an actor have to act, but they really have to have singing chops."

Guy Ritchie will be directing Aladdin

Still guaranteed they butcher the genie.

• Like 1

Going to the John Wick double feature at my theater in a couple hours. Gonna kick so much ****!

Are you just going to fight random people or is there an agreement on who's **** you are going to kick
  • Like 1