SN43's Movie Discussion Thread!

• Please log in to reply
5299 replies to this topic

#5251 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,888 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 10:59 AM

You f@gs need to watch freedom loving American Charlton Heston in Soylent Green.

P5P movie.
34pz2qh.jpg

#5252 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,912 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 24 November 2017 - 12:12 PM

You f@gs need to watch freedom loving American Charlton Heston in Soylent Green.

P5P movie.

Charlton Heston is gayer than George Michael, Freddie Mercury and the guy who dressed as the cop in the Village People having a three way dutch rudder.
  • chons and TitanTUF like this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#5253 TitanTUF

TitanTUF
  • Free
  • 23,342 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 07:06 AM

• Decompoze and Eclipse76 like this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#5254 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 13,185 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 07:20 AM

It's a few years old, but I watched 7 Psychopaths yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it. 

• Jolldan likes this

#5255 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 8,215 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 07:26 AM

It's a few years old, but I watched 7 Psychopaths yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it. 

Charlie: Put your hands up!

Hans: No.

Charlie: But I've got a gun!

Hans: I don't care.

Charlie: That doesn't make any sense!

Christopher Walken is a legend lol

• chons likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#5256 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 13,185 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 07:30 AM

Charlie: Put your hands up!

Hans: No.

Charlie: But I've got a gun!

Hans: I don't care.

Charlie: That doesn't make any sense!

Christopher Walken is a legend lol

It's fresh enough in my mind that I can remember the scene perfectly! Great cast all around in this film.

#5257 Rastajambo

Rastajambo

Team Bombo Klatt

• Free
  • 5,052 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 07:38 AM

1z0r4i.jpg

"They called me Mr. Glass"

they making a sequel of unbreakable?

abd-75.gif

UFC Fight Night 72  

UFC Fight Night 76  

UFC Fight Night 84 

UFC Fight Night 113

#5258 TitanTUF

TitanTUF
  • Free
  • 23,342 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 07:42 AM

they making a sequel of unbreakable?

They already did

• amunera likes this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#5259 Rastajambo

Rastajambo

Team Bombo Klatt

• Free
  • 5,052 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 08:37 AM

They already did

say what?!!! (again I dare you)

Edited by Rastajambo, 29 November 2017 - 08:38 AM.

abd-75.gif

UFC Fight Night 72  

UFC Fight Night 76  

UFC Fight Night 84 

UFC Fight Night 113

#5260 TitanTUF

TitanTUF
  • Free
  • 23,342 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 08:40 AM

say what?!!! (again I dare you)

but that's none of my business 

giphy.gif

• amunera likes this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#5261 Rastajambo

Rastajambo

Team Bombo Klatt

• Free
  • 5,052 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 08:40 AM

holy **** mind blown just read the wiki page

• amunera likes this

abd-75.gif

UFC Fight Night 72  

UFC Fight Night 76  

UFC Fight Night 84 

UFC Fight Night 113

#5262 amunera

amunera

It takes two to beef

• Free
  • 5,117 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 10:12 AM

yup, and more coming.

Fighter Picks League 4 Champion
Fav:
HW: JDS/Nelson LHW: Evans WW: Maia/Sanchez LW: Miller/J-Lau FW:Siver BW TBA FlW: Benavidez
conair.gif?w=780

#5263 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 4,663 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 05:33 AM

Dark Tower was disappointing...seemed empty and just blah

• juice64011 and chons like this

3 Facts Everyone Must Face:

#1 If there is no God, then your life has no objective meaning.

#2 You didn't bring yourself into this World, and you cannot ultimately prevent your Death.

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#5264 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

Still Kelvins #1 fan, he'll be back

• Free
  • 15,833 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 01 December 2017 - 05:03 PM

Are there any Jackie Chan fans in here?

Well of course there are. We all love that Ying and Yang, intense action mixed with subdued demeanor, a slick mofo. His new movie, The Foreigner, is more of the same.

I've seen too many p5p JC movies to know this wasn't his finest action performance, actually the movie made several efforts to inform the audience that they were watching a 60yr old man fight, but the father time factor actually made the movie BETTER.

JCs character fought with his mind as much as his physical combat knowhow, if not more.

For a man that speaks broken English, Chan has mastered the nuance of expression in the language. He makes this
latest character so believable, so relatable, the audience has no issue leaving his widely known, very silly, Rush Hour character behind.

It's truly a credit to his acting chops that he can express so much more with a somber look and a few words of, at times, less than perfect English, than many of the forced pseudo emotional monologues we see from todays "top" actors.

If it feels like I'm going hard in the paint for JC, it's because I am, and that's entirely due to the the fact he once again absolutely floored me with one of his movies.

The real difference is that many of us know him for being a straight badass doing his own god damn incredible stunts like a G, complete with jaw dropping out-takes that show just how dangerous his stunts are (and real his dedication to his craft is), but its his overwhelming sadness in this movie that inevitably left me writing this glowing review.

I've seen Jackie the martial arts wizard(Rumble in the Bronx.) I've seen Jackie the comedian (Rush Hour). But now, finally in 2017, I feel as though I've seen him in his most profound role, a drama; with elements of his take no prisoners, slay a room full of dangerous men still fully intact, he hits your heartstrings harder than your jaw.

I cannot recommend this movie enough.
  • DoomPatrol, Eclipse76, Bubba_Sparks and 1 other like this
!!! WAR KELGOAT The uncrowned WW champ
Check out my Youtube channel here-
https://www.youtube....downey73/videos

Bubba drink the fluoride !

#5265 TitanTUF

TitanTUF
  • Free
  • 23,342 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 02:44 AM

Well of course there are. We all love that Ying and Yang, intense action mixed with subdued demeanor, a slick mofo. His new movie, The Foreigner, is more of the same.

I've seen too many p5p JC movies to know this wasn't his finest action performance, actually the movie made several efforts to inform the audience that they were watching a 60yr old man fight, but the father time factor actually made the movie BETTER.

JCs character fought with his mind as much as his physical combat knowhow, if not more.

For a man that speaks broken English, Chan has mastered the nuance of expression in the language. He makes this
latest character so believable, so relatable, the audience has no issue leaving his widely known, very silly, Rush Hour character behind.

It's truly a credit to his acting chops that he can express so much more with a somber look and a few words of, at times, less than perfect English, than many of the forced pseudo emotional monologues we see from todays "top" actors.

If it feels like I'm going hard in the paint for JC, it's because I am, and that's entirely due to the the fact he once again absolutely floored me with one of his movies.

The real difference is that many of us know him for being a straight badass doing his own god damn incredible stunts like a G, complete with jaw dropping out-takes that show just how dangerous his stunts are (and real his dedication to his craft is), but its his overwhelming sadness in this movie that inevitably left me writing this glowing review.

I've seen Jackie the martial arts wizard(Rumble in the Bronx.) I've seen Jackie the comedian (Rush Hour). But now, finally in 2017, I feel as though I've seen him in his most profound role, a drama; with elements of his take no prisoners, slay a room full of dangerous men still fully intact, he hits your heartstrings harder than your jaw.

Just give him the walls already.
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#5266 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,912 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 02 December 2017 - 03:15 AM

my feels

4.5/5

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#5267 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Disrespect the Legend

• Free
  • 25,765 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 05:17 AM

I'm a 'uge Jackie Chan fan. What film are you referring to above though?

Winning coach of 2016 Camps League - Team FRANKLIN

Chief of the Rich "Ace" Franklin fan-club

Founder of the welcoming/rehabillitation team

rich-franklin.jpg

#5268 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

• Free
  • 15,833 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 02 December 2017 - 06:11 AM

I'm a 'uge Jackie Chan fan. What film are you referring to above though?

It was stated in the beginning. I knew you needed glasses after your Independence Day comments and this confirms it
  • Bubba_Sparks and amunera like this

#5269 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Disrespect the Legend

• Free
  • 25,765 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 07:11 AM

It was stated in the beginning. I knew you needed glasses after your Independence Day comments and this confirms it

Lol. The weird thing is I actually read that wall of text twice to try and find what film you were on about.

Is it better than project A part 2 though??
  • amunera likes this

rich-franklin.jpg

#5270 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

• Free
  • 15,833 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 02 December 2017 - 11:55 AM

Lol. The weird thing is I actually read that wall of text twice to try and find what film you were on about.

Is it better than project A part 2 though??

Its spaced appropriately. Dont be a jerk m8.
  • Bubba_Sparks and amunera like this

#5271 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Disrespect the Legend

• Free
  • 25,765 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 03:44 PM

Its spaced appropriately. Dont be a jerk m8.

Smh. Even when I like the same actors you get shirty. Independence day slights will never be forgiven it seems.

I did appreciate your correct use of paragraphs though.

Edited by Bubba_Sparks, 02 December 2017 - 03:44 PM.

• OzPride and amunera like this

rich-franklin.jpg

#5272 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,912 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 03 December 2017 - 02:40 AM

my feels

https://youtu.be/AjCebKn4iic

4.5/5

I feel all the Jackie Can chatter made some of you miss this..?

v4MjFdj.png

#5273 Rastajambo

Rastajambo

Team Bombo Klatt

• Free
  • 5,052 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 02:48 AM

Jackie chan is goat.

I love fearless Hyena (especially the dubbed version)  Rumble in the Bronx is **** awesome too. 

drunken master is good as well.  something about those original Jackie chan films

hes got a new film out pretty soon that looks like it could be good.

abd-75.gif

UFC Fight Night 72  

UFC Fight Night 76  

UFC Fight Night 84 

UFC Fight Night 113

#5274 Rastajambo

Rastajambo

Team Bombo Klatt

• Free
  • 5,052 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 02:50 AM

fun fact - he broke hi foot n rumble in the Bronx doing that jump at the end near the hovercraft.  so when hes sliding behind it doing the stunt hes got a fake blow up shoe on to cover the cast :lol:

eIoum5f.png2cot2e9.png

Edited by Rastajambo, 03 December 2017 - 02:50 AM.

• Bubba_Sparks likes this

abd-75.gif

UFC Fight Night 72  

UFC Fight Night 76  

UFC Fight Night 84 

UFC Fight Night 113

#5275 Rastajambo

Rastajambo

Team Bombo Klatt

• Free
  • 5,052 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 02:52 AM

https://jackiechanbu...uring-shooting/

abd-75.gif

UFC Fight Night 72  

UFC Fight Night 76  

UFC Fight Night 84 

UFC Fight Night 113

#5276 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,912 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 03 December 2017 - 03:02 AM

TWO GOATS

v4MjFdj.png

#5277 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

• Free
  • 15,833 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 03 December 2017 - 07:38 AM

Smh. Even when I like the same actors you get shirty. Independence day slights will never be forgiven it seems.

I did appreciate your correct use of paragraphs though.

Supposedly I'm the shirty kunt here but you are the one who accused my pristine post of being a wall o text.

How can I forgive when you constantly claw at the scab m8...
  • Eclipse76, Bubba_Sparks and amunera like this

#5278 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Disrespect the Legend

• Free
  • 25,765 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 07:56 AM

Supposedly I'm the shirty kunt here but you are the one who accused my pristine post of being a wall o text.

How can I forgive when you constantly claw at the scab m8...

I thought that was just forum vernacular for anything more than one sentence. No offence was meant. Let's pretend I never said wall and all will be well.

Edited by Bubba_Sparks, 03 December 2017 - 07:56 AM.

• amunera likes this

rich-franklin.jpg

#5279 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

• Free
  • 15,833 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 03 December 2017 - 09:00 AM

I thought that was just forum vernacular for anything more than one sentence. No offence was meant. Let's pretend I never said wall and all will be well.

Certain things you just cant unsee. However I'm willing to give you a break considering you might still be reeling from the result of our fighters meeting recently.
  • Eclipse76 and Bubba_Sparks like this

#5280 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Disrespect the Legend

• Free
  • 25,765 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 09:07 AM

Certain things you just cant unsee. However I'm willing to give you a break considering you might still be reeling from the result of our fighters meeting recently.

You're a good man Omoplataypus. I quite like kelvin though so I'm okay with recent events.
  • Eclipse76 and Omoplataypus like this

rich-franklin.jpg

#5281 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 8,215 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 01:58 AM

angel+pupper.jpg

Haha brilliant

• Eclipse76 likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#5282 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

• Free
  • 15,833 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 05 December 2017 - 12:43 PM

Watched Milo and Otis again yesterday

Still 10/10 after all these years
  • Eclipse76 and Rastajambo like this

#5283 Joby

Joby
  • Free
  • 4,870 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:15 PM

For anybody who knows what this is...

Anybody remember Blue Thunder?

I gots me some hankerings for some Blue Thunder this weekend...
  • Eclipse76 likes this

Seen: 167, 168, 173vip, 175vip/expo, 178vip, 183vip, Fight Night 73nashville, 192vip, TUF 22 Finalevip, Fight Night 81boston, Fight Night 90vegas/vip, TUF 23 Finalevip, 200vip, 201vip, 203vip

#5284 Decompoze

Decompoze
  • Free
  • 3,088 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:56 AM

I see the Jurassic World 2 trailer came out. Bringing back the Goldblum 

• Eclipse76 likes this

#5285 TitanTUF

TitanTUF
  • Free
  • 23,342 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:49 AM

https://www.youtube....h?v=vn9mMeWcgoM

lol im gonna pretend i didnt watch that. smh
  • Joby, Decompoze, Eclipse76 and 1 other like this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#5286 Decompoze

Decompoze
  • Free
  • 3,088 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:54 AM

lol im gonna pretend i didnt watch that. smh

I watched it without sound at work which probably improved it.

• Eclipse76 likes this

#5287 TitanTUF

TitanTUF
  • Free
  • 23,342 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:13 AM

I watched it without sound at work which probably improved it.

Jurassic World would have been a good place to wrap up the series. Had some good nods to the original. This looks like a chittier version of Lost World. They even brought in a token black kid. No Goldblum the rest of the trailer or on the island. Just wolf tickets for the trailer. The CGI of all the dinosaurs running in open field looks like bad anime and the idea is just turribad in general. Either they built the park on an island with an active volcano or it's a plot hole that was never mentioned but either way is bad. And their are so many causes, species, races of people that we leave to their own devices. We wont even let Muslims into our country but we'll go risk our lives to bring dinosaurs in it. GTFO

• Eclipse76 likes this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#5288 Decompoze

Decompoze
  • Free
  • 3,088 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:24 AM

Jurassic World would have been a good place to wrap up the series. Had some good nods to the original. This looks like a chittier version of Lost World. They even brought in a token black kid. No Goldblum the rest of the trailer or on the island. Just wolf tickets for the trailer. The CGI of all the dinosaurs running in open field looks like bad anime and the idea is just turribad in general. Either they built the park on an island with an active volcano or it's a plot hole that was never mentioned but either way is bad. And their are so many causes, species, races of people that we leave to their own devices. We wont even let Muslims into our country but we'll go risk our lives to bring dinosaurs in it. GTFO

And it will make eleventy billion dollars so we can expect an even chittier third installment.

• Eclipse76 and TitanTUF like this

#5289 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

• Free
  • 15,833 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:08 AM

Y u guise bein fegs?

I think it looks fun.
  • Eclipse76 likes this

#5290 TitanTUF

TitanTUF
  • Free
  • 23,342 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:09 AM

Y u guise bein fegs?

I think it looks fun.

The internet disagrees 

• Eclipse76 likes this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#5291 Rastajambo

Rastajambo

Team Bombo Klatt

• Free
  • 5,052 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:40 PM

Watching animal kingdom.
Got me to thinking about all the good Australian films I've seen. Quite a few
  • TigerChamp likes this

abd-75.gif

UFC Fight Night 72  

UFC Fight Night 76  

UFC Fight Night 84 

UFC Fight Night 113

#5292 Joby

Joby
  • Free
  • 4,870 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:47 PM

Watching animal kingdom.
Got me to thinking about all the good Australian films I've seen. Quite a few

The TNT show that's based off this movie is damn good, too.

• Rastajambo likes this

Seen: 167, 168, 173vip, 175vip/expo, 178vip, 183vip, Fight Night 73nashville, 192vip, TUF 22 Finalevip, Fight Night 81boston, Fight Night 90vegas/vip, TUF 23 Finalevip, 200vip, 201vip, 203vip

#5293 Rastajambo

Rastajambo

Team Bombo Klatt

• Free
  • 5,052 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:01 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=vn9mMeWcgoM

I like Jurassic park
The last one was good but that trailer is a bit disappointing and seems really samey.
"Run" - check
Bigger dinosaur munching smaller dinosaur - check
I dunno I could be wrong but this could be another Jurassic park 3 and we all know that was a turd movie
  • Decompoze, TigerChamp and TitanTUF like this

abd-75.gif

UFC Fight Night 72  

UFC Fight Night 76  

UFC Fight Night 84 

UFC Fight Night 113

#5294 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

• Free
  • 15,833 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:57 PM

I like Jurassic park
The last one was good but that trailer is a bit disappointing and seems really samey.
"Run" - check
Bigger dinosaur munching smaller dinosaur - check
I dunno I could be wrong but this could be another Jurassic park 3 and we all know that was a turd movie

There's a volcano in the mix m8. That's an original angle for the series. I'm interested to see how or if they rescue the dinos.

I agree about JP3 doe. Its by far the worst one and the only one I didnt really like. The spino was cool but most of the movie was weak.

#5295 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 25,215 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:55 PM

Dunkirk is boring AF
  • Eclipse76 and TitanTUF like this
MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 ChampionOfficial JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 23 Champion

#5296 Joby

Joby
  • Free
  • 4,870 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:50 PM

Dunkirk is boring AF

Thought the same thing.

#5297 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 25,215 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:54 PM

Thought the same thing.

I wasn't expecting much going in since I know the story but I thought I would at least be a decent movie and it had good reviews. I was halfway through and checking to see how much time was left.
MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 ChampionOfficial JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 23 Champion

#5298 Joby

Joby
  • Free
  • 4,870 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:08 PM

I wasn't expecting much going in since I know the story but I thought I would at least be a decent movie and it had good reviews. I was halfway through and checking to see how much time was left.

I was actually surfing the web on my smartphone during the movie.

• juice64011 likes this

#5299 Joby

Joby
  • Free
  • 4,870 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:14 PM

For anybody who knows what this is...

Anybody remember Blue Thunder?

I gots me some hankerings for some Blue Thunder this weekend...

So...went to Netflix to search for Blue Thunder...and guess what?  No Blue Thunder.

So, I still have a perfect record:  any movie that I have ever wanted to watch and searched for on Netflix...has not been there.

I don't know why I pay for this crap.

• juice64011 likes this

#5300 TitanTUF

TitanTUF
  • Free
  • 23,342 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 02:37 AM

Dunkirk is boring AF

Dunkirk and Bladerunner are suppose to be the big Oscar winners this year. They turned into 10 dollar naps for me.
  • Joby, juice64011 and Eclipse76 like this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4