cashfl0w

UFC Predictions Tournament XV - Champion: cashfl0w

Cash,since this is kind of the new format and is team vs team ,I like you to play this one in one of the teams.

and when you get eliminated, put yourself back into the next match

• Like 6

Cash,since this is kind of the new format and is team vs team ,I like you to play this one in one of the teams.

It's a possibility.

If there's one less player on Team USA, I'll probably do it.

• Like 1

and when you get eliminated, put yourself back into the next match

Generally speaking(ehemmmm) in every game there are two set of rules to follow.One is the the normal one and the second is WTG version(which is street fight with no rules ). We play the normal version this time .

• Like 2

Generally speaking(ehemmmm) in every game there are two set of rules to follow.One is the the normal one and the second is WTG version(which is street fight with no rules ). We play the normal version this time .

Yes I am a street fighter from the mean streets of VA on the east coast. Its rough out here, you wouldn't know what its like but maybe i'll tell you sometime.

• Like 2

Game premise sounds good, my only gripe is that if this is going to be a country vs country game shouldn't we stick with that? all of this people just picking whichever side they want to be on regardless of location defeats the entire purpose of the game, if somebody isn't from America I don't want them on my team and the others should just stick to people from other countries outside of AmeriGOAT as well. Its one or the other, but if were doing a country vs country tournament lets try to stick to it. 

• Like 2

Game premise sounds good, my only gripe is that if this is going to be a country vs country game shouldn't we stick with that? all of this people just picking whichever side they want to be on regardless of location defeats the entire purpose of the game, if somebody isn't from America I don't want them on my team and the others should just stick to people from other countries outside of AmeriGOAT as well. Its one or the other, but if were doing a country vs country tournament lets try to stick to it. 

Nobody is choosing their location. If you know of someone on the wrong team, let me know.

We're going to try USA vs. The World because there are more active American members. (And also the UFC champions are almost all American. So it's only fitting.)

I request a transfer to team world.

You're American, correct? lol

Don't put me on team uhmarika and i might play

this was what my post was in reference too, i think pat is american but i could be wrong. 

i know you will call out the fake murican's though anyway cash so its all good.

Edited by CrotchBroom_The_Great

I'm representing America & Korea for The Dong & Doo Doo Choi. Also I didn't realize there was so many non american cans on this forum. I might stop posting here cause I hate foreigners.

• Like 6

I'd like to be matched up vs Canages41 so I can get an ez front kick KO in the first round pls.

A drunk and drowsy Carnages  still can KO you using only his left hand. We foreigners take this S*** seriously. Expect vicious and malicious things happen in your match ups. :P

• Like 1

I'm in, if you'll have me.

Let's see... Well, I'm Irish, German, Italian, French, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Canadian and Welsh...so, I guess that means I should be on team USA.

I don't care either way, honestly. You can tell me which team I'm on, if I'm included. I'm assuming it'll be Team America: World Police since their team is short like 17 people and severely handicapped (no offense).

And to that, I say MATT DAMON!!!...

• Like 1

@cashflow,

couldn`t reply to your PM,and now i don`t even know where to find the PM`s lol

but im off on vacation soon.

but next time i will join (Team World offcourse)

44672.jpg

Edited by Fred_Flink_Stoned
  • Like 1

Team RoW showed up to bang.

Aside from Teemu, Team 'Murica is disappointing me right now. Let's show some testicular fortitude and stand up to these guys.

• Like 1

I know Patster's inner competitor wants to fight. He doesn't want to sign up to the favorites because that looks too easy. I added him as Team USA's fifteenth teammate. If he wants off the list, I'll allow it, but I think he's better than that.

I also added myself as the sixteenth Team USA teammate. If we get sixteen sign-ups to Team USA, I will remove myself and allow the sixteenth to play.

I've only just spotted the "elimination" rounds concept - really good addition i think as it combines both worlds

Looks like it's filling up nicely.

I knew I would get a few responses saying that this isn't a tournament. 

So that way, it is a tournament, and your personal performances do matter.

• Like 1

I knew I would get a few responses saying that this isn't a tournament. 

So that way, it is a tournament, and your personal performances do matter.

Why the **** is Polo captain?

I'm the most successful player in this tournament's history. This is so disrespectful and one of the reasons why I wanted to be on Team World. 

Edited by PATSTER
  • Like 3

I'm the most successful player in this tournament's history. This is so disrespectful and one of the reasons why I wanted to be on Team World. 

crybaby.jpg

]

is there a 2014 award for biggest crybaby? i nominate Patster

• Like 4

410582010.jpg

If it will get this whining 2 year old to play the forum game, which is seriously serious business, than he can have the captain spot. I really don't give a **** and was just having some banter with Bubba. You need some interaction with a vagina Patty. lol

• Like 4

410582010.jpg

If it will get this whining 2 year old to play the forum game, which is seriously serious business, than he can have the captain spot. I really don't give a **** and was just having some banter with Bubba. You need some interaction with a vagina Patty. lol

So disrespectful.

Now I know how Rampage felt when he was being mistreated by the UFC.

• Like 6

UFC Prediction Tournament XV

faq3.jpg    vs.    globe.jpg

Bracket and Spreadsheet: Will be posted when available

Back by popular demand, it's your favorite forum game, but with a twist. 

This time it's Team USA vs. Team World. When you sign up, you'll need to post which team you'll be representing.

Rules:

• The first four rounds will be Ryder Cup format. The captain of Team USA will choose the match-ups for the first round. Team World's captain will choose the match-ups for the second round. Round 3 - Team World, Round 4 - Team USA.
  • Each outright win will be worth one point for their team. Draws are worth the same as a loss.  Your individual performances will count.
  • Once assigned an opponent, the user with first pick creates a thread in the MMA section of the forums, where picks will be made. 
  • Participants in a match up take turns choosing a fight, and picking the fighter they think will win. Their opponent gets the other fighter in that fight by default
  • (For Example, if one person were to pick Hendricks (lol) for UFC 181, their opponent would get a point when Lawler wins) 
  • You & your opponent go back, and forth picking fights until all fights on the upcoming card have been picked, and therefore, all fighters on the card have been assigned.
  • When one of your fighters wins, you get a point.
  • Posts where you make a pick can not be edited. If I see any WTG shenanigans, I will ban you from future tournaments under my watch.
  • The elimination tournament will be seeded based on performances in the Round Robin. Your team then becomes irrelevant.
  • The player with the most points in their Round Robin matches will be the No. 1 seed. Tiebreaker will be correct picks.
  • If the top eight performers are all from Team World, then there will be no representatives of Team USA in the elimination tournament. 

Rounds:

• Round One (Round Robin): UFN Boston: McGregor vs. Siver
  • Round Two (Round Robin) : UFC on FOX: Gustafsson vs. Johnson
  • Round Three (Round Robin): UFC 183: Diaz vs. Silva
  • Round Four (Round Robin): UFC Fight Night Broomfield: Saffiedine vs. Brown
  • Elimination Tournament (Field of 8): UFN Porto Alegre: Teixeira vs. Evans
  • Elimination Tournament (Semi-Finals): UFC 184: Weidman vs. Belfort
  • Elimination Tournament (Final): UFN: TBA

Team America.

• Like 1

Where is Mcmax in Row ?

And since we will vote for the captain of Row. It seems Bubba and Carnages are volunteer for now. I like Mcmax to volunteer for the captain also if he participates. Then we will vote for the captain.

Where is Mcmax in Row ?

And since we will vote for the captain of Row. It seems Bubba and Carnages are volunteer for now. I like Mcmax to volunteer for the captain also if he participates. Then we will vote for the captain.

Do you see a McMax post here?

I'm fairly sure he got my PM about it.

Do you see a McMax post here?

I'm fairly sure he got my PM about it.

I know Cash.

I sent him a pm too minutes ago. I am baffled for his absence in this historical battle.

• Like 1