cashfl0w

UFC Predictions Tournament XV - Champion: cashfl0w

Can someone contact Pat and have him make an appearance? Thanks.

Princess Pat needs a formal invitation... Smh. Also who is responsible for my opponent? Expect some very malicious and violent things to happen.

First round matches (first pick is bold):

PATSTER (Captain) vs. AxeMurduh

cashfl0w vs. Mcmax3000

Uncle_Polo vs. Lapo

12er vs. TezzaRooney

HiTeMnsuBmiTem vs. FINISHxHIM

FarEasternGroupie vs. Spartacus_

CrotchBroom_the_Great vs. amunera

NyteRyder vs. Bubba_Sparks

RedKing11 vs. Identity

LayDownDead vs. wanderleisilva101

juice64011 vs. MauroPedrosa

TeemuSelanne vs. carnages41 (Captain)

-HiLiteOfTheNite- vs. IRT.

BABA_JI vs. NoCakeForYaya

Pigs_on_the_Wing vs. crangs

bigdw35 vs. TigerChamp

JChristian522 vs. the_enigma

bartolini vs. Ozpride

You can start the thread in the MMA section whenever you're ready. There is no tiebreaker, so forget about that for now.

The first card is UFC Fight Night: McGregor vs. Siver.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 2

First round matches (first pick is bold):

PATSTER (Captain) vs. AxeMurduh

cashfl0w vs. Mcmax3000

Uncle_Polo vs. Lapo

12er vs. TezzaRooney

HiTeMnsuBmiTem vs. FINISHxHIM

TeemuSelanne vs. KOOKORK

FarEasternGroupie vs. Spartacus_

CrotchBroom_the_Great vs. amunera

NyteRyder vs. Bubba_Sparks

RedKing11 vs. Identity

LayDownDead vs. wanderleisilva101

juice64011 vs. MauroPedrosa

freddievanhalen3 vs. carnages41 (Captain)

-HiLiteOfTheNite- vs. IRT.

BABA_JI vs. NoCakeForYaya

Pigs_on_the_Wing vs. crangs

bigdw35 vs. TigerChamp

JChristian522 vs. the_enigma

bartolini vs. Ozpride

You can start the thread in the MMA section whenever you're ready. There is no tiebreaker, so forget about that for now.

The first card is UFC Fight Night: McGregor vs. Siver.

I need to see how exactly you determined who gets the first pick.?

• Like 2

this

Me and Kookork are prediction legends, we should have first pick

plus the team captain should ALWAYS have first pick

• Like 1

Cash thinks he can  choose the first pickers as he wish.

there are rules involved cashslow. Show me the scores of participants that you determined who gets the first pick or you will be disqualified as the commissionaire.  

• Like 2

there are rules involved cashslow. Show me the scores of participants that you determined who gets the first pick or you will be disqualified as the commissionaire.  

Team USA gets first pick in round one and four. Team World gets first pick in round two and three.

If you don't like it, you can stop crying and GTFO.

• Like 3

this

Me and Kookork are prediction legends, we should have first pick

plus the team captain should ALWAYS have first pick

Bjornflow

You are smarter than that and feeding into the retardation. To you I say, **** off troll.

• Like 4

Team USA gets first pick in round one and four. Team World gets first pick in round two and three.

If you don't like it, you can stop crying and GTFO.

Coleslaw ,You talking about crying is reach. It is TUF for you not to cry everyday,

• Like 2

Coleslaw ,You talking about crying is reach. It is TUF for you not to cry everyday,

Lol.. go ahead and talk your way out of an internet game. Everybody here knows you only carry on ebeef with Pat and I because we shattered your jimmies in internet games.

Removing your name from the participants will hurt you much more than it hurts me, kid.

• Like 2

Lol.. go ahead and talk your way out of an internet game. Everybody here knows you only carry on ebeef with Pat and I because we shattered your jimmies in internet games.

Removing your name from the participants will hurt you much more than it hurts me, kid.

You are delusional and have no authority to remove anybody from the tournament. Do not embarrass yourself more.

• Like 2

You are delusional and have no authority to remove anybody from the tournament. Do not embarrass yourself more.

Lulz..

Are you absolutely sure of this and prepared to carry on insulting me? If so, proceed to do so in your next post and watch us all giggle.

We need a tables tag team match between Pat&Cash vs Kookork&Lapo. 

Make it happen. 

I would get arrested for what I would do to Kookork and Lapo by myself. Pat can watch. lol

• Like 1

We need a tables tag team match between Pat&Cash vs Kookork&Lapo. 

Make it happen. 

I once challenged Coleslaw in this tournament but he was banned by his own request because he was scared  

• Like 1

I once challenged Coleslaw in this tournament but he was banned by his own request because he was scared  

^^Aaaand making things up while also calling me Cole again just got Kookork the boot.

I shall be recruiting one more for Team World or his opponent may have to be an alternate.

• Like 1

^^Aaaand making things up while also calling me Cole again just got Kookork the boot.

I shall be recruiting one more for Team World or his opponent may have to be an alternate.

delusional is delusional

delusional is delusional

Bye now.

Much like Gambler's League Season 3, you lose. Get out of this thread with your needless ebeef. Thx

Lol keep kookork, you won't be able to find an equivalent predictor

I guess that's Team World's problem now. I let "Coleslaw" slide once, but twice is a no-go.

He can go back to eating paint chips and stewing over internet games.

• Like 1

I guess that's Team World's problem now. I let "Coleslaw" slide once, but twice is a no-go.

He can go back to eating paint chips and stewing over internet games.

If you don't like name calling do not start it . 

If you don't like name calling do not start it . 

Carry on in this thread some more and I will rustle them jimmies even further when you get warned for it.

Now here are the tickets you asked for. Don't say I never gave you nothin'...

95611e7a-33ce-45b0-a00e-fb2b11192a00_zps

• Like 1

Carry on in this thread some more and I will rustle them jimmies even further when you get warned for it.

Now here are the tickets you asked for. Don't say I never gave you nothin'...

95611e7a-33ce-45b0-a00e-fb2b11192a00_zps

you started it.

here is the proof:

I love how Pat rustled Soup's jimmies despite Soup baiting the trolls... then Pookeezy appears in yet another thread with random ebeef.

I r8 it 8/8, m8. Would read again.

stop crying.

you started it.

here is the proof:

I love how Pat rustled Soup's jimmies despite Soup baiting the trolls... then Pookeezy appears in yet another thread with random ebeef.

I r8 it 8/8, m8. Would read again.

stop crying.

LMAO.. yes. I apologize that I pointed out that you have randomly appeared in numerous threads with salty ebeef. 

What a terrible character I am.

Screen_shot_2012-02-10_at_11.25.26_PM.pn

• Like 1

Ok, lets stop this. Everyone. Stop the bickering, and the name calling. This has spread over at least three different game threads that I know of, and it got old in the first one.

• Like 2

Ok, lets stop this. Everyone. Stop the bickering, and the name calling. This has spread over at least three different game threads that I know of, and it got old in the first one.

trash talk is essential to forum games

• Like 2

mqdefault.jpg

• Like 3

To a degree, yes, but it can also get out of hand, and has.

I agree. I can accept people telling me that they're going to beat me in here. Calling me a fat American or something. Whatever. That's acceptable in this thread.

Hell, if he would've argued that Team World should have first pick because Team USA set the match-ups, I would've probably said okay! (I only made it that way because it was easier to bold the first names listed. lol...) I would've accepted it if he said that he's going to ask to be matched up against me twice and then claimed I was scared...

But once we're beyond murdering my name and now I'm being called Cole, that is over the line.

Hell, if he would've argued that Team World should have first pick because Team USA set the match-ups, I would've probably said okay!

I would probably argue that, or at least I would've if I cared enough about who gets first pick to argue.

Before the great forum invasion of Little_Kristian a noble poster would come into this thread and post some T&A to calm the tension between Team AmeriGOAT and Team World going into the first round match ups. I'm afraid that is no longer accepted on this grown man forum which consists of conversations stemming from men and women(lol) trying to kill each other with their bare hands.

So the McMod therapeutic interaction will have to do, or you know someone is getting bant.

• Like 1

Only McMax can stay uncorrupted from the power of the forum games, because he is an elf, greedy humans like Cashflow and WtG are forever corrupted 

ringfrodo-good-luck-destroying-this-lord

• Like 3

Only McMax can stay uncorrupted from the power of the forum games, because he is an elf, greedy humans like Cashflow and WtG are forever corrupted 

You know nothing of LOTR therefore your opinion is invalid.

• Like 3

didn't even like my post! Must be a ****ing hobbit! LMAO SCRUB

My tablet deemed your post not worthy of a like, you elf loving gamma.

• Like 2

So why has whole Team America first pick again? Legit question don't kick me, and let Kookork back in, what is wrong with you people?

Bold made me laugh.

Anyway team USA has first pick in the first and fourth round, team world has first pick in the second and third rounds.

Bold made me laugh.

Anyway team USA has first pick in the first and fourth round, team world has first pick in the second and third rounds.

Ya Great Thanks, but why has Team America the first round?? lol

I understand why Kookork is upset... Anyway as long as the individual performances of all 4 rounds count, there is no prob here imo. You have first pick in the next round Kookork just ask your team captain for a rematch against your opponent of the first round. Let Kookork back in.

• Like 1

Ya Great Thanks, but why has Team America the first round?? lol

I understand why Kookork is upset... Anyway as long as the individual performances of all 4 rounds count, there is no prob here imo. You have first pick in the next round Kookork just ask your team captain for a rematch against your opponent of the first round. Let Kookork back in.

I simply asked the question . No answer . It normally takes Cash 0.01 second to answer. he could have saved himself from the headache if he had answered my legit question in the first place.  I have no problem with them having the first pick in two of the match ups if we have our two when it is our turn. I am with Carnages though about us having 2 and 4 when USA have 1 and 3.

by the way: If I called him that name, it has nothing to do with cole.I like Cole and I never abuse his name. For god sake Coleslaw is a well known vegetable and has been around before Cole came to this forum. :D  

• Like 1