storm22

My official car thread

Post pics of your rides...ask some questions if u need help...I was a te,h at the east coasts largest dealer for 5 years....I'm sure there's other techs here as well...

Some of you may remember I had a quick **** SRT8 charger...over 600hp all motor with a 193mph top speed....now I'm rocking the new mustang 5.0. Mostly stock got some axle backs on it.....also I have owned a 300c. 350z. 06 hemi jeep. 2 camaro 87,92 4 toyota trucks a sunbird a celebrity a Cherokee a pontiac g6 chevy blazer and 99 gt mustang....also owned a 03 banshee 04 warrior and my most recent a 07 ltr 450

Was driving this around until about an hour ago.  Had to downgrade because my insurance wouldn't pay for it. 

Was pretty impressed with it's performance overall.  

post-406774-0-31785200-1421794090.jpg

post-406774-0-31785200-1421794090_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

I had a 1990 Mustang 5.0 with a Vortech S-trim, AFR heads, some crower cam (can't remember the grind), headers, x-pipe and abunch of suspension stuff.  It was incredibly fast but was also a piece of crap at the same time. 

• Like 5

'15 Challenger R/T. Stock except for a muffler delete. I ordered an intake but they sent me the wrong one so I have to send it back for the right one. Probably a tuner after that, and then once the warranty runs out I'll really have some fun. I'm thinking Kenne-Bell supercharger.

• Like 2

I'm going to ride out another year or so in my Fusion before I trade it in to get something I really want.

The last two times I've bought a car it's because my previous car blew up, leaving me with ZERO trade in value.  Always seemed to happen at times when I only had maybe $1000 to put down. 

Right now I've got a $10,000 trade and like $8,000 I could put down

• Like 2

Diesel?

Unleaded

I thought i'd pay monthly for a nice car and it would be cool but the insurance alone is near £2,500

I'm just going to save up and buy a banger

Unleaded

I thought i'd pay monthly for a nice car and it would be cool but the insurance alone is near £2,500

2,500 pounds? jesus. 

I have full coverage on my car because I'm still making payments and I feel it's wayy high at $96/mth - On my old car I was paying $37/mth

• Like 1

Was driving this around until about an hour ago. Had to downgrade because my insurance wouldn't pay for it.

Was pretty impressed with it's performance overall.

post-406774-0-31785200-1421794090.jpg

nice whip bro....was that the 5.0 or that snappy v6. I got the 13-14 style..5.ho!

Unleaded

noble 600?

'15 Challenger R/T. Stock except for a muffler delete. I ordered an intake but they sent me the wrong one so I have to send it back for the right one. Probably a tuner after that, and then once the warranty runs out I'll really have some fun. I'm thinking Kenne-Bell supercharger.

nice ...loved my mopar it just got up there in miles. Throw a slp lm1 system on it I had it on my SRT sounded sick. .plus spend the couple extra bucks and get the mopar CaI then a trinty tune....youll be good

nice ...loved my mopar it just got up there in miles. Throw a slp lm1 system on it I had it on my SRT sounded sick. .plus spend the couple extra bucks and get the mopar CaI then a trinty tune....youll be good

Thanks! I'm not a fan of the mopar CAI though. I don't like the flex hose joint they use where the intake tube connects to the heat shield. It sort of defeats the purpose of having a smooth intake tube since it causes turbulence in the incoming air. LMI (Leg Maker Intakes) is where its at if you have a Hemi. They're made by a dude that owns a company that manufactures prosthetic limbs out of carbon fiber. He already had all the tooling and equipment so he started making intakes out of carbon fiber too- less heat sink, lighter weight, and they just plain look cool. Plus they use huge S&B filters which I am a big fan of. I had one on my 2012 Ram and loved it.

• Like 1

I had a 1990 Mustang 5.0 with a Vortech S-trim, AFR heads, some crower cam (can't remember the grind), headers, x-pipe and abunch of suspension stuff.  It was incredibly fast but was also a piece of crap at the same time.

Air flow research makes some of thee very best cylinder heads in my opinion

I tried to **** it once. I should have made sure the exhaust tips had cooled off first. That was an embarrassing E.R. visit.

You don't **** a car like that

It ****'s you my friend

• Like 5

Post pics of your rides...ask some questions if u need help...I was a te,h at the east coasts largest dealer for 5 years....I'm sure there's other techs here as well...

Some of you may remember I had a quick **** SRT8 charger...over 600hp all motor with a 193mph top speed....now I'm rocking the new mustang 5.0. Mostly stock got some axle backs on it.....also I have owned a 300c. 350z. 06 hemi jeep. 2 camaro 87,92 4 toyota trucks a sunbird a celebrity a Cherokee a pontiac g6 chevy blazer and 99 gt mustang....also owned a 03 banshee 04 warrior and my most recent a 07 ltr 450

Just noticed this^^. My first car was a '92 Camaro RS with a 305. Slow as hell but it was crazy loud with Flowmaster 10 series racing mufflers so everyone thought it was fast lol.

• Like 3

Just noticed this^^. My first car was a '92 Camaro RS with a 305. Slow as hell but it was crazy loud with Flowmaster 10 series racing mufflers so everyone thought it was fast lol.

my 92 was the same thing.....my 87 was a iroc
  • Like 1

This thread is incomplete without pics of WarWest's Chevelle.

I've got a couple

d33d927e_edit_1421804807380.jpg

b6e668c6_edit_1421804864910.jpg

Edited by WarWest
  • Like 6

applause12.gif

my favorite car bruh, now if only I could find a '66 or '67 in great shape for a decent price.

I'm a huge fan of the 66-67 generation of Chevelle. Just a great body style in my opinion

• Like 1

I'm a huge fan of the 66-67 generation of Chevelle. Just a great body style in my opinion

Yeah, just about every Chevelle is a sweet ride but those were special, they only made them like that for two years on purpose.  I could get a kit car but **** that, I wan't the real mccoy.

• Like 1