storm22

My official car thread

24 minutes ago, Taylor_Schonerstedt said:

I just bought a 2007 Chrysler Aspen and was wondering what you guys's thoughts were

I'm not really a Chrysler guy but as long as you got it at a good price I think it's good.  Gas mileage is decent for being from 2007.  

34 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I'm not really a Chrysler guy but as long as you got it at a good price I think it's good.  Gas mileage is decent for being from 2007.  

Yeah I've never had a Chrysler before but it runs like a dream

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Taylor_Schonerstedt said:

Yeah I've never had a Chrysler before but it runs like a dream

That's all that matters! Change the oil every 3000 (or 5000 depending) miles and drive it. 

• Thanks 1

On 5/31/2019 at 10:18 PM, sobercuban said:

That's all that matters! Change the oil every 3000 (or 5000 depending) miles and drive it. 

My pickup is every 8-10,000 miles. It just feels weird waiting that long. I started running Mobil 1 Extended Performance that says it's good for a year or 15,000 miles. I only put about 7,500 miles a year so basically I will change it every 11 months. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, juice64011 said:

A movie featuring the greatest car make in the history of motor vehicles? The prophecies were wrong. This will be the one true heir to dethrone Avatar. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, TUF said:

A movie featuring the greatest car make in the history of motor vehicles? The prophecies were wrong. This will be the one true heir to dethrone Avatar. 

Ferrari really is top notch.

👍

• Like 2

On 6/3/2019 at 10:29 PM, juice64011 said:

My God, this is going to be sick!  Ken Miles was an absolute bad azz, fearless driver, definitely on the "not to be fooked with" list.  He thought driving like a madman on a racetrack was a God given right, and if he died as a result, so be it. 

"If you're in a boat in the midde of the ocean, which would you rather see, the Queen Mary or the Titanic?" Miles, in Brock Yates' Sunday Driver. 

To boot, Ford will put their 2019 Le Mans GT's in the same livery as 50 years ago in 1966, when they bishslapped Ferrari, running 1-2-3 at the 24 Hours.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

7gRyBX.jpg

That is one heavily modified NSX, my very first job the boss had a red NSX was really lovely.

Edited by PunchBag

My mom just picked up a 2019 Toyota Highlander.  I wish my family was in to cool cars, that Highlander looks like a minivan

• Like 1

Bought a 2019 Jeep Cherokee Latitude plus Friday. My Commander is on its last leg and I needed another SUV. I like it so far. I'll post pics then. 

• Like 3

I like it so far. It's actually a little more roomy up front and in the second row than the commander. I bought it from the same dealership I bought my other car from about three weeks ago. I reccomend the Jeep Cherokee

20190609_182041.jpg

20190610_134218.jpg

20190610_134237.jpg

20190610_134242.jpg

20190610_134320.jpg

Edited by I_Take_Roids_m8
  • Like 3

Rumor is that Reeves wants a more grounded Batmobile for his Batman movie, if that's the case I really hope they go with the Allessian Concept car. This things looks like it was designed by somebody who wanted to be Batman lol. 

Image result for 2012 Allessian Concept Car

Related imageRelated image

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Rumor is that Reeves wants a more grounded Batmobile for his Batman movie, if that's the case I really hope they go with the Allessian Concept car. This things looks like it was designed by somebody who wanted to be Batman lol. 

Related imageRelated image

That looks horrific

• Like 1

Just now, PunchBag said:

That looks horrific

Im thinking for something to stick panels on, im assuming that's how they would still go with a normal car. 

Think that's what they did for the oirignal 1966 version and Burton's version is a mash up of a few different parts I think.