storm22

My official car thread

On 8/13/2019 at 6:15 PM, sobercuban said:

We already came through on getting Cleetus to commit longterm to a mullet grow.  

I'll do my part on this too.  

174k....may not get there!

• Sad 1

Love the technology in this thing. The variable ratio rocker arm deal is super interesting. Everything looks like it's all about being compact and efficient without sacrificing power potential. 

I bet any big power builds are going to be super streetable with all of that adjustability/tunability integrated right in there.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

183k..i'm about to make some new youtube accounts

I already liked it from all three of mine AND my wife's 😕

• Haha 1

If I ever become a millionaire, I'm just going to buy a brand new Lambo and let Underground Racing take delivery of it and put some twins on there

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, sobercuban said:

If I ever become a millionaire, I'm just going to buy a brand new Lambo and let Underground Racing take delivery of it and put some twins on there

holy ****! 

that's actually incredible. I wonder how long it will last at that power level? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Enigma_Machine said:

holy ****! 

that's actually incredible. I wonder how long it will last at that power level? 

Right? Definitely purpose built, I'd be shocked if it was even streetable.  

Just now, sobercuban said:

Right? Definitely purpose built, I'd be shocked if it was even streetable.  

It doesn't sound like it makes full boost until 3rd gear!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Enigma_Machine said:

It doesn't sound like it makes full boost until 3rd gear!

Yeah I don't think the AWD would hook up otherwise.  Although it could be a rear wheel only setup, then it would definitely make sense to wait to crank it up to whatever insane boost level they hit.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Yeah I don't think the AWD would hook up otherwise.  Although it could be a rear wheel only setup, then it would definitely make sense to wait to crank it up to whatever insane boost level they hit.  

man i have so many questions! I'd love to pick the brains of those guys at ugr, not just about what they've done but how they figured it out etc

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Enigma_Machine said:

man i have so many questions! I'd love to pick the brains of those guys at ugr, not just about what they've done but how they figured it out etc

They're based out of Charlotte which is about 2.5-3 hours away.  I've always wanted to show up and look at stuff, but I figure they wouldn't even kinda give me time of day.  

1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

They're based out of Charlotte which is about 2.5-3 hours away.  I've always wanted to show up and look at stuff, but I figure they wouldn't even kinda give me time of day.  

I know lamborghini treats everybody that walks through their showroom doors as a potential customer. UGR might do the same. Even though it's rolls royce in this story, i know because of what happened lamborghini always shows respect to everyone that walks in.  

https://www.elitereaders.com/indian-king-snubbed-by-rolls-royce-use-luxury-cars-garbage-collection/

I remember watching on youtube someone try to pull a prank and intentionally get kicked out of exotic car dealerships. What he'd do is pretend to be broke, and then have his buddy come pick him up in a different exotic car. I believe lamborghini were the only ones who always treated him with respect. I was impressed.

• Thanks 1

Help me make a hard choice lads

Image result for the motor valley

Planning on spending half of the last day in Modena  have just discovered The Motor Valley is in that reigon so planning on stopping at a couple of the museums/production lines but ill probably only have enough time for 2 or 3 tops. 

• Ferrari 
  • Ducati
  • Lamborghini 
  • Maseratti 
  • Pagani 
  • Museo Enzo Ferrari 
  • Museum Ferruccio Lamborghini
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Jolldan said:

Help me make a hard choice lads

Image result for the motor valley

Planning on spending half of the last day in Modena  have just discovered The Motor Valley is in that reigon so planning on stopping at a couple of the museums/production lines but ill probably only have enough time for 2 or 3 tops. 

• Ferrari 
  • Ducati
  • Lamborghini 
  • Maseratti 
  • Pagani 
  • Museo Enzo Ferrari 
  • Museum Ferruccio Lamborghini

no-brainer > Ducati