Sign in to follow this  
12er©

Best GIF ever?

McMod, don't delete this thread.

Sometimes rules are meant to be broken, this is one of those times.

• Like 13

Feel the need to threef.  What fighter on the roster could Bigfoot beat at this point?  By fighter I mean any fighter on the roster, weightclass and gender doesn't matter.

He was never fast but the juice coupled with weighing 300 pounds gave him the ability to win fights until Cormier shattered his jaw in 6 places.

I just checked the odds on the Arlovski rematch and Vegas had Bigfoot more than a 4 to 1 favorite in that fight.  Jesus Christ I wish I had sold one of my cars and put it all on Andrei, took the winnings and put it all on Frank.  I wouldn't have to work until the summer of 2018.

• Like 5

Feel the need to threef.  What fighter on the roster could Bigfoot beat at this point?  By fighter I mean any fighter on the roster, weightclass and gender doesn't matter.

He was never fast but the juice coupled with weighing 300 pounds gave him the ability to win fights until Cormier shattered his jaw in 6 places.

I just checked the odds on the Arlovski rematch and Vegas had Bigfoot more than a 4 to 1 favorite in that fight.  Jesus Christ I wish I had sold one of my cars and put it all on Andrei, took the winnings and put it all on Frank.  I wouldn't have to work until the summer of 2018.

Bigfoot vs Neer superfight

• Like 7

I have my doubts, Patrick might, but I think Neer would get smashed

By what?  Did you watch Bigfoot's last 2 fights?  I'm not trolling when I say he can't throw a punch off the juice.  Seriously it's as if his arm just won't move forward in a punching motion.  Not even trolling that a washed up welterweight in Neer would be too fast and would crack that fool in the jaw and he would crash to the canvas.

I think Daniel Kelly or Patrick "hook spamming" Walsh could body Bigfoot at this point.

Edited by CorporalClegg209
  • Like 3

I could make featherweight with a 20 pound cut and I'm not sure Bigfoot could eat my best punch.  People like to say Mir has a weak chin but his losses are primarily TKOs in which he ate a ton of shots before it was over.  Mir was a 4 to 1 and 5 to 1 underdog during that 4 fight losing streak.  Somehow Bigfoot is a 4 to 1 and 3 to 1 favorite in fights that aren't even lasting 2 minutes these days.

• Like 3

I could make featherweight with a 20 pound cut and I'm not sure Bigfoot could eat my best punch.  People like to say Mir has a weak chin but his losses are primarily TKOs in which he ate a ton of shots before it was over.  Mir was a 4 to 1 and 5 to 1 underdog during that 4 fight losing streak.  Somehow Bigfoot is a 4 to 1 and 3 to 1 favorite in fights that aren't even lasting 2 minutes these days.

Bigfoot is a prime example of what dem roids can do meng.

• Like 1

By what?  Did you watch Bigfoot's last 2 fights?  I'm not trolling when I say he can't throw a punch off the juice.  Seriously it's as if his arm just won't move forward in a punching motion.  Not even trolling that a washed up welterweight in Neer would be too fast and would crack that fool in the jaw and he would crash to the canvas.

I think Daniel Kelly or Patrick "hook spamming" Walsh could body Bigfoot at this point.

I've found this very odd, noticed in the AA and Mir fights especially that I don't recall bigfoot throwing a single punch or ANY strike at all offensively, all he did in both of those fights was wait to get knocked out.

• Like 2

Bigfoot is a prime example of what dem roids can do meng.

No. Bigfoot is a prime example of stupid retarded fans, who judge fighters by results of some their fights and not by their performances. And then they are surprised that a can is shown being a can... THAT HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN.

Bigfoot performances vs.:

...Cormier - gets KOd easily. Does nothing to Daniel.

...Cain - gets KOd easily. Does nothing to Cain.

...Browne - is getting outclassed until Browne injures foot.

...Overeem - gets blasted and ragdolled until he luckily connects with the glass chin of Reem, who is barely breathing from punching on Bigfoot for 3 rounds straight.

...Cain II - gets manhandled like a punching bag AGAIN.

...Hunt - has a 6" height and a 6" reach advantage and a 20 syringes of testosterone advantage over Hunt. Survives thanks to the iron chin it gave him and poor cardio of the fatty Hunt.

...Arlovski - gets KOd easily. Does nothing to Andrei.

...Mir - gets KOd easily. Doesn't even throw a punch.

That's 8 fights - in EVERY SINGLE ONE of which he was outclassed. Scored 2 lucky wins. 2 lucky wins in 8 fights. Come on, son.

Edited by najma
  • Like 1

No. Bigfoot is a prime example of stupid retarded fans, who judge fighters by results of some their fights and not by their performances. And then they are surprised that a can is shown being a can... THAT HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN.

Bigfoot performances vs.:

...Cormier - gets KOd easily. Does nothing to Daniel.

...Cain - gets KOd easily. Does nothing to Cain.

...Browne - is getting outclassed until Browne injures foot.

...Overeem - gets blasted and ragdolled until he luckily connects with the glass chin of Reem, who is barely breathing from punching on Bigfoot for 3 rounds straight.

...Cain II - gets manhandled like a punching bag AGAIN.

...Hunt - has a 6" height and a 6" reach advantage and a 20 syringes of testosterone advantage over Hunt. Survives thanks to the iron chin it gave him and poor cardio of the fatty Hunt.

...Arlovski - gets KOd easily. Does nothing to Andrei.

...Mir - gets KOd easily. Doesn't even throw a punch.

That's 8 fights - in EVERY SINGLE ONE of which he was outclassed. Scored 2 lucky wins. 2 lucky wins in 8 fights. Come on, son.

LoL I never said Bigfoot was worth a **** on roids or off roids. He has always been a can in my opinion, but thank you for writing an essay full of information I was already aware of.

Thank you for pointing out what I was getting at in that essay though with my post you quoted. VV

When I mentioned that BigFoot is an example of what roids can do, it was not to be taken as BigFoot was a good fighter while on roids.

Edited by Uncle_Polo
  • Like 2

McMod, don't delete this thread.

Sometimes rules are meant to be broken, this is one of those times.

LOL.

Wedo took the time to post about how he liked my post without actually hitting the like button.

I might have to consult with my jew attorney TUF about this outrage.

• Like 6

It's entertainment and Bigfoot is definitely entertaining. He's an attention commanding character. Personally, I think he would do well in the WWE whenever he gets out of MMA. Seriously.

Mauro liking 3 year old posts from out of no where.

I linked the most liked content page for our erudite philosopher, vert earlier today.

I guess you picked up some collateral likes. I'll take my usual 10% commission please.

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 1