classicboxer

CB's Official UFC Forum Rankings

I previously created an unbiased forum ranking system in another thread. It was based on join date, post count, and likes count. I decided to complete the rankings, to make a champion, top 10, and also include the scrubs just outside the top 10. Sorry if I leave some of you out, but you have either changed your name to where I don't know who you are, or you are a decent forum member who doesn't have enough posts. Also, some great forum members either quit the forum, or rarely post anymore. Since the original post was in February, I will finish that one, and then give an update for March. Be warned,every post made on this forum is taken into consideration, and the rankings can change at any time.

February 2015

Champion: WarWest

#1 Contender: Carnages

#2 Contender: Fobar

#3 Contender: SoberCuban

#4 Contender: Yesterdays_Hero

#5 Contender: 12er

#6 Contender: StompGrind: August 2009, 24000+ posts, 3000+ likes. Intelligent, funny, one of the most respected members for MMA knowledge. Stuck in the 1990's, still thinks Rickson and Royler would clean out the entire UFC roster. Rarely posts anymore.

#7 Contender: UFC Cagerattler: October, 2009, 20000+ posts, 1200+ likes. Solid contributor, especially in the UFC section. Gets into frequent arguments defending his opinions, which are usually wrong.

#8 Contender: The Enigma: March 2011, 19000+ posts, 900+ likes. Well respected legend of the forum. Rumored to have died in a car fire. Rarely posts, quit UFC prediction tournament. I'm worried about his health.

#9 Contender: Finish Him: April 2013, 18000+ posts, 9000+ likes. Respected forum member, either well liked or hated, but everybody has an opinion. Actually, I'm not sure if the original has been replaced by an imposter. Also known as the king of the welchers.

#10 Contender: Uncle_Polo: April 2012, 17000+ posts, 11000+ likes. Everybody loves ol' Uncle Polo. Knowledgeable, great sense of humor. Of course, his user name was meant to point out that he's a pedophile, but I guess that's OK on the internet.

Also rans:

2014 Welcher of the Year: Steeler Nation, get the **** out with that pigs on a wing ****!

ultimatefightingchamp (Mauro?): I can't stand this name changing ****! That's why you're not top 10.

Patster: Should be top 10, but managed to lose his post count. He really died with the scrap pack.

Crangs: Besides shinsplint, the GOAT of the Aussies. Still doesn't measure up to YH!

NyteRyder: Should be ranked higher, but I forgot about him, as have most forum members.

TigerChamp: Steadily climbing the rankings with his nice guy image. Probably an **** hole in person, but has everybody fooled.

OzPride: Excellent contributor, but we can only have one Aussie in the top 10.

Identity: Will always be known for the poop eating bet.

HNIC: What are the odds that he's really black?

Others: If I leave you out, you're a nobody! Or I forgot, and will include you if you do anything significant!

FarEasternGroupie: openly gay, but that's OK

Chons: religious fanatic

Bubba Sparks: Mr. Nice Guy

NoCakeForYaya: Bubba Jr.

Tezzarooney: Who? Great user name.

Anunera: Potential

TwennyFo: Almost as old as me.

NikkiNeversleep: Wimmens MMA! Besides, she's ranked second behind Leonie!

McMax3000: Either the best, or worst, mod - you decide.

Edited by classicboxer
  • Like 18

Rarely posting in 2014 **** me over. 2013 was my GOAT year especially since I won theThread of the Year 2013. Those were the days...

I plan on making gainz this year.

Edited by NyteRyder
  • Like 3

I love you for ranking me as #9, but that king of welch crap is outrageous. May you live forever. lol

I ****ing hated you in 2013 and most of last year, but for some reason you have made gains and I actually hespect you as a poster now. That being said, you were king of the welchers alongside Identity who didn't eat the poop.

• Like 3

You have me ranked far too low, I am the number 1 Aussie poster 2 years running. I demand retribution for this slanderous attack on my public stature.

"TigerChamp: Steadily climbing the rankings with his nice guy image. Probably an **** hole in person, but has everybody fooled."

Fair assessment, but you need to elaborate.

• Like 7

lol, CB is getting his revenge for all the old jokes he's ever copped with this thread.   

• Like 6

I apologize to the great forum members left off the list. My attention span isn't long enough to stay on one idea for too long. Cash, Pakal, Najma, plus many more. Also, crying about it won't help your chances for next month. Anger and insults work better. Just a heads up, 12er will take a major nose dive for trying to rationally explain why he isn't a bandwagoner.

Edit: The original rankings are based on join date, post count, and likes. Moving up and down in the rankings will be based on content of posts for the rest of the year. Making something that STANDS OUT from the norm is what I'm looking for.

Edited by classicboxer
  • Like 8

I apologize to the great forum members left off the list. My attention span isn't long enough to stay on one idea for too long. Cash, Pakal, Najma, plus many more. Also, crying about it won't help your chances for next month. Anger and insults work better. Just a heads up, 12er will take a major nose dive for trying to rationally explain why he isn't a bandwagoner.

MOTHER****** LISTS ME BESIDE PAKAL AND NAJMA NOW?!?!?!? 

I would have been better off just being left off the list.

1310335564877.gif

• Like 11

I'm doing good work trying to keep YH jimmies in a rustled state and you keep improving his feels, lol :lol:

• Like 6

1310335564877.gif

Imma have to start calling you Cash_Jobbs if CB thinks you've fallen off that far, meng :lol:

• Like 7

1310335564877.gif

I believe it's called adding insult to injury

• Like 1

I don't know about Sober at #4, I recall him selling out to become a mod

I'm doing good work trying to keep YH jimmies in a rustled state and you keep improving his feels, lol :lol:

shut the **** up, you goof

• Like 2

Again, the original ratings are based on join date, post count, and likes. From here on until the end of the year, it will be based on quality. "I have a dream, that some day all men will be judged, not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their posts."

• Like 2

you're only saying that because you are number 2

and you are #1 homie, lets pin this NOW

• Like 5

Brocksmash

Vendur

TheTerribleWilliamson

RumbleChamp170

Fast

Megasoup

Caveman

Legopig

The only 8 that ever mattered.

Whoops, wrong thread.

Edited by Bubba_Sparks

Edit: The original rankings are based on join date, post count, and likes. Moving up and down in the rankings will be based on content of posts for the rest of the year. Making something that STANDS OUT from the norm is what I'm looking for.

haters-gonna-hate11.gif

Edited by 12er
  • Like 6

Brocksmash

Vendur

TheTerribleWilliamson

RumbleChamp170

Fast

Megasoup

Caveman

Legopig

The only 8 that ever mattered.

lol now you're just making **** up.

• Like 5

Was it my " I'm always worried his last post might be his last post " comment that made you hate me so much ??? :P

• Like 5

You have me ranked far too low, I am the number 1 Aussie poster 2 years running. I demand retribution for this slanderous attack on my public stature.

"TigerChamp: Steadily climbing the rankings with his nice guy image. Probably an **** hole in person, but has everybody fooled."

Fair assessment, but you need to elaborate.

Bro, your sig has smug written all over it! :P

• Like 3

Great list, Heelquin, I used to read their posts long before I joined the forum. However, I think there are more then 8. I did explain that I wouldn't include great forum members who no longer posted.

• Like 2

Great list, Heelquin, I used to read their posts long before I joined the forum. However, I think there are more then 8. I did explain that I wouldn't include great forum members who no longer posted.

Wait when did you actually start posting? I could have sworn you were around back then.

• Like 1

Actually, I think Brocksmash, The Terrible Williamson, and Fast were gone or almost gone when I joined, in 2011.

Huh, I must be getting old. I could have sworn I had a conversation with you back in 2010 on this forum about Sugar Ray Robinson. Must have been someone else that liked to wear an Ali av.

• Like 4

I'm sorry that I left so many great forum members off the OP.

CashFlow: At least he took the news like a man. Like a man who just got a long prison sentence. Like a man who just got a long prison sentence and found out Eclipse was his cell mate.

Eclipse 76: What does the "76" stand for?

Heelquin: Who can forget the CM Punk av?

Megasoup: We knew he was going to Florida for the winter, but we didn't know he was walking.

Weidman_the_Great: Remember when all the Weidman ****s suddenly appeared on the forum?

Sinister Urge: I keep mistaking him for FarEasternGroupie. 

I'll add more for the March update.

• Like 6

I'm sorry that I left so many great forum members off the OP.

CashFlow: At least he took the news like a man. Like a man who just got a long prison sentence. Like a man who just got a long prison sentence and found out Eclipse was his cell mate.

Eclipse 76: What does the "76" stand for?

Heelquin: Who can forget the CM Punk av?

Megasoup: We knew he was going to Florida for the winter, but we didn't know he was walking.

Weidman_the_Great: Remember when all the Weidman ****s suddenly appeared on the forum?

Sinister Urge: I keep mistaking him for FarEasternGroupie. 

I'll add more for the March update.

Year of birth

• Like 3

3-3-15

Champion: WarWest

1. Carnages

2. Fobar

3. SoberCuban

4. Yesterdays_Hero

5. Ultimatefightingchamp (Mauro)

He looks too good to be left out of the top 10.

6. UFC Cagerattler

7. FINISHxHim

8. Uncle_Polo

9. 2014 Welcher of the Year

10. 12er

Tried to intelligently explain why he wasn't a bandwagon jumper (he failed), had never heard of The Terrible Williamson.

11. Patster

12. Crangs

13. NyteRyder

14. TigerChamp

15. Ozpride

16. CashFlow

Impressed by his response to being left off the original ranking.

17. Identity

18. Bubba_Sparks

19. Najma

The most interesting man on the UFC Forum.

20. HNIC

The top 20 is too white.

Just below the top 20:

StompGrind (inactivity), The Enigma (inactivity), Tuf, Chons, FarEasternGroupie, NoCakeForYaya, Megasoup (inactivity), McMax 3000 ( he should be a mod on a wrasslin' forum), WhooKid (whoever you are), Sinister Urge, Weidman_the_Great, Eclipse76, OfWolfandman, PunchBag, Bigdw35/Ufcfan_1, Trez1336, Pakal, MMA_FTW, Vicious_jungle_savage_......................., Juice64011, Heelquin, Jolidan, LayDownDead, Sephiroth, GN_FDU, TeemuSelanne

Need to step up your game, need to realize there is more than the UFC section, or become more active:

NikkiNeversleep, HiTeMnSuBmiTem, steve_Jobbs, Omoplataypus, Manhoef, J. Christian, Banham, Waikru, Freddievanhalen3, MGun, Zaksame, Fourthnorseman, BABA_JI, CorporalClegg209, Tahune, Tezzarooney, Anunera, TwennyFo, Jason_H, Fred_Flink_Stoned, WesleyWells, Bartolini

I just wanted to put as many active forum members on the rankings as I can remember, from now on, I'll only list a top 20, but will consider every active forum member. If you disagree, let me know, and state your case. I'm also hoping that the lower members try to tear down the people above them.

Edited by classicboxer
  • Like 10