classicboxer

CB's Official UFC Forum Rankings

Is he number 2 on Cash's list of loser leaves the forum hitlist?

Sorry JH, talking about you as if you're not here....

Pffft.  Cansh loves me, bro.  He'll never admit it openly though..

• Like 1

Is he number 2 on Cash's list of loser leaves the forum hitlist?

Sorry JH, talking about you as if you're not here....

Most people wish he weren't  :P

No but seriously don't actually have any problems with him never did before he got himself permed, always got on with him and found him quite funny

• Like 1

Here's the back story.  I was permed long ago and then I came back...and now things are different. 

Who were you before you got permed?

Why are things different? Did you realise you were institutionalised, and now you have come back you see from the outside, not the inside?  It happens a lot with prisoners.

Who were you before you got permed?

Why are things different? Did you realise you were institutionalised, and now you have come back you see from the outside, not the inside?  It happens a lot with prisoners.

I know you ask with all sincerity but I refuse to go back that far.  A few of these guys remember me from '09.  Most just think I'm a can.  I'm fine with being a can.  Cans can be recycled and become part of something bigger and better. 

• Like 1

I know you ask with all sincerity but I refuse to go back that far.  A few of these guys remember me from '09.  Most just think I'm a can.  I'm fine with being a can.  Cans can be recycled and become part of something bigger and better. 

What did you do to get banned back then?

• Like 1

Most people wish he weren't  :P

No but seriously don't actually have any problems with him never did before he got himself permed, always got on with him and found him quite funny

I never had a problem with you either.  Was actually surprised to see you blindside me lol. 

• Like 1

Why not just let him go back to Kungfumaster account even if he's perma banned since the mods are letting him post anyway?

• Like 1

What did you do to get banned back then?

What's with all the probing questions?  Seriously guys, this is the reason I post discretely nowadays.  My old account is gone.  I am Jason H now.  It's funny because I'm a can now but I was a heavy hitter back then. 

What's with all the probing questions? Seriously guys, this is the reason I post discretely nowadays. My old account is gone. I am Jason H now. It's funny because I'm a can now but I was a heavy hitter back then.

I ask because everyone treats you like **** and i wondered why....

• Like 2

What's with all the probing questions?  Seriously guys, this is the reason I post discretely nowadays.  My old account is gone.  I am Jason H now.  It's funny because I'm a can now but I was a heavy hitter back then. 

Reading some of your posts from back then.... you were still pretty canny.

• Like 7

Why not just let him go back to Kungfumaster account even if he's perma banned since the mods are letting him post anyway?

That would be too many posts on my account lol

I ask because everyone treats you like **** and i wondered why....

It's difficult for me to fit in with the new niche but I don't take things said on here seriously.  Despite my unpopularity, I still have a few buddies on here. 

Did you actually swear there or did you asterisk it like a boss?

Lol,still asterisking baby just like all the alphas do - i don't want that swear filter stealing my words.

• Like 5

I never had a problem with you either.  Was actually surprised to see you blindside me lol. 

yeah well being a bit more sarcastic than i used to be, so started writing it then thought should i post it or not with it being you but been posting too many serious posts recently so my natural need to be sarcastic won

You brought up that you were banned, so I was curious why were you banned.  Didn't think I was probing too deep, but you don't have to answer if you don't want to.  My point is - What difference does it make since you are posting now anyways?  It's obviously cool with everyone since you are posting, so no reason to hide it. 

• Like 1

You brought up that you were banned, so I was curious why were you banned.  Didn't think I was probing too deep, but you don't have to answer if you don't want to.  My point is - What difference does it make since you are posting now anyways?  It's obviously cool with everyone since you are posting, so no reason to hide it. 

I started trolling and I created an alt account which earned me my ban.  It was fun while it lasted.  I am a new and improved poster now but ironically it makes me a can. 

• Like 1

yeah well being a bit more sarcastic than i used to be, so started writing it then thought should i post it or not with it being you but been posting too many serious posts recently so my natural need to be sarcastic won

I thrive off of sarcasm.  It's the serious stuff that confuses me. 

• Like 1

Did I just hijacked this thread lol? Sorry CB. I recant my request. You can take me off the rankings.

I wasn't around when you were here before, so I don't care about your past. Honestly, you haven't done anything to make me think negatively about you, or done anything memorable, either. However, begging to move up in the rankings won't work!

It's difficult for me to fit in with the new niche but I don't take things said on here seriously.  Despite my unpopularity, I still have a few buddies on here. 

Don't let the hate get to you, homie. I remembered who you were as soon as you put up that AV. I have mad hespect for you.

• Like 1

Jason_H threefing left and right now. I was unaware of your previous account. You're essentially a '09er, this is huge! You may be the only '09 can. That, in itself, is an accomplishment. Expect a slight increase in the rankings. Well done.

• Like 4

I wasn't around when you were here before, so I don't care about your past. Honestly, you haven't done anything to make me think negatively about you, or done anything memorable, either. However, begging to move up in the rankings won't work!

What are you talking about? You've been around since dinosaurs roamed the planet. Was it a comet that ruined those cans?

• Like 4

Some of us know who you are and still think your a can KFM. :lol:

• Like 6

Like what?

The duck face?

i googled 'ufc fightclub forum identity' in images and this came up first

ANDERSON-GLAZED-640.jpg

Edited by fobar
  • Like 9

I'm known for way more than poop bets

lol so in December 2012 we PCS'd from Turkey to Washington, and when I got there and go around to coming back to the forum it was down due to them changing the format, so I didn't really start posting again until the day before Weidman vs Silva 1, so you losing that poop eating bet was literally my first impression of you,

Edited by 12er
  • Like 7

Wohoo! "Just outside the top twenty!"

Wonder how long it will take me to crack the top twenty...sandlot-for-ev-er-forever.gif

I'll put you in the top 20

• Like 4

I'll put you in the top 20

I'm going to have to drop you out of the top 20 m8.

• Like 4

From now on, the rankings will be updated every Saturday.

20. Sephiroth - Great poster when he's here. The important forum members like him.

19. HNIC - Nothing special, but nobody else stepped up to take the spot.

18. Najma - Relevant in the UFC Section, but scared to step into the battle zone.

17, Identity - Inactivity contributed to a big fall

16. Ozpride - To many Aussies are climbing, one of them has to drop.

15. FinishxHim - Nothing memorable this week.

14. Uncle_Polo - Another former top 10 member who needs to decide what's more important, his real life or his forum life.

13. NoCakeForYaya - Everybody loves this bastard, a threat to the big boys of the forum.

12. SoberCuban - Nothing but love and respect for him, but he's too busy! right now to be active on the forum.

11. Bubba Sparks - Another lovable character that is making steady gains. Rumored to be leaving the forum, we'll see.

10. CashFlow - I don't really know why I put him in the top 10, but he is a legend.

9. TigerChamp - Part of the Aussie invasion, loved and respected by everybody.

8. NyteRyder - Really stepped up his game, and is now a featured poster in several threads.

7. Crangs - Another Aussie who is in every thread, with some solid contributions.

6. Yesterdays_Hero - Not as active as the other Aussies, may be headed for a major downfall.

5, MauroPedrosa - Didn't do anything wrong, but needs to step up to run with the big dogs.

4. 2014 Welcher of the Year - Solid gains, some great comments, and obviously knows quality when he reads it.

3. 12er - Served his punishment for some stupid posts, still one of the most powerful posters.

2. Carnages - Tried to step into the judges shoes, tried to promise some can a jump in the forum, when he doesn't have the authority to do so.

1. Fobar - Carnages' mistake allowed Fobar to jump one spot, still the GOAT paperboy.

Champion - WarWest - Decent week, nobody really challenged his position as the best.

• Like 10

CB what the hell

I don't mind my bump down, but how can you do Corporal like that? Dude survived death and everything else gone to ****, but at least he had something to look forward to....finally moving up in the forum rankings. If the dude offs himself its on you m8

• Like 10

CB what the hell

I don't mind my bump down, but how can you do Corporal like that? Dude survived death and everything else gone to ****, but at least he had something to look forward to....finally moving up in the forum rankings. If the dude offs himself its on you m8

screw glassic boxer

That geriatric piece of chit should give corporal Clegg my spot

Edited by HNIC_
  • Like 4

Rankings Lulz....

#0chitsgiven

#becauseimeclipse

i would be upset but not when our only forum member with Alzheimer's is the one who is responsible

• Like 5