classicboxer

CB's Official UFC Forum Rankings

seriously though, i like the way you're thinking Kook.

Maybe this is the week i return to the UFC section and drop some serious MMA knowledge while matrixing the **** out of the horde of trolls. 

You sure did rustle the **** out of everyone when you referred to Machida as "godly" (lol) and threw Thug Rose cans in everyone's face.

• Like 1

Here is the list of the posters that have never been rustled by 12er :

Here is the point SN: This week is about quality posters . it is not that complicated tbh honest.

I can confirm that I have never been rustled by my veteran comrade.

Threef

Edited by Druncle_Polo
  • Like 1

You turned troll long ago Robert. The forum changes a man.

I would never troll a fellow forum member.

I can confirm that I have never been rustled by my veteran comrade.

Threef

I would also like to be added to the list of posters never rustled by 12er.  Or anyone else for that matter.

I would never troll a fellow forum member.

I would also like to be added to the list of posters never rustled by 12er.  Or anyone else for that matter.

I'm not afraid to admit that I've been rustled by 12er. The problem is that 12er is constantly rustled, but won't admit it. Also, my presidential candidates thread already guarantees that I'm top 10 for the week.

• Like 1

I'm not afraid to admit that I've been rustled by 12er. The problem is that 12er is constantly rustled, but won't admit it. Also, my presidential candidates thread already guarantees that I'm top 10 for the week.

Self proclaimed status in future rankings may be looked down upon by Kookork.

Bold strategy Cotton.

Edited by Druncle_Polo
  • Like 2

Nah, 12er just enjoys arguing with people on the internet.

Your presidential thread was very funny, although you implied I was George W  :angry:

Self proclaimed status in future rankings may be looked down upon by Kookork.

Bold strategy Cotton.

a quality post^^ and a true statement. 

• Like 1

Maybe this is the week i return to the UFC section and drop some serious MMA knowledge while matrixing the **** out of the horde of trolls. 

You're going to be mad when he posts the rankings, you always are and no one is having any illusions that you will ever stop being mad about them.

• Like 2

I knew he was a liar the second he said he uses wordpad

Fuggin can

I believe that Identity uses wordpad.  Reason being - it's Identity.

• Like 1

This should be your goal everyday. I mean, why else would you join this forum?! lol

• Like 3

My forum rankings for this week ( since identiCAN welched).

I am going to be completely unbiased and do this as honestly as I can.

First off, top 5 cans ( people who need to leave this forum )

*5  Banham- His pathetic attempts at fitting in with the rest of us have failed over and over again. It's nothing personal, it's just he doesn't belong here, and we just can't have them sort of people on here. It's time for him to try and fit in on another forum on the interwebs.

*4 Patster- Once consider to be a top p4p poster, his prime posting days are now sadly over. Unfortunately he just pops up with irrelevant one liners and recycled garbage that he has spewed out his mouth for far to long, clinging on to likes hoping for respect from his past greatness. It's time to hang up the keyboard and retire m9.

*3 Ozpride- Nothing about this poster is interesting or amusing in anyway what so ever. His terrible troll attempts have me question wether or not he is actually trolling or just retarded. He definitely needs to pack his bags and move on to camaldog.

*2 FinishHim- well, where to start with this guy, his constant rustle and gotten tew ways are not funny anymore, it's just sad. So I don't want to be mean and say why he is such a terrible poster as I actually feel sorry for our little german friend. He definitely needs to move on to a softer more friendly forum where he won't be as easily rustled. mmajunkie would probably suit him. He also confessed to being a pedo in one of my threads.

*1 UFCcagerattler- I don't tink I need to really explain this one. There have been a lot of cans come and go on this forum, but he is the biggest of them all. You seriously need to just gtfo this forum meng.

Now for the top 10 current posters.

10* teemu- He is quite intelligent and quick with comebacks, he brings a good bit of humour to the forum. He would be ranked much hire if he put in a few more serious posts. 

9* Fobar- The guy is as real as it gets, richard has been a consistent poster for many moons, and keeps us all up to date with interesting news stories from around the globe. He is the vice channel of our forum.

*8 Sobercuban- A funny guy who takes crap from no one, nearly all his posts are p4p. Can't really say much else, his posting speaks for its self.

*7 12er- Consistant and well thought out posts, great at rustling jimmies. Would be higher ranked if he posted more outside of the game thread.

*6 Carnages- funny guy, doesn't give a **** about nothing or no one, great to have him around the forum.

*5 polo- definitely underrated, he's a very wise guy, it doesn't mean to say he is always right, the forum need him.

*4 WTG- quality poster, never a dull moment on the forum when WTG is about. Most of the forum laughed at him when he first appeared as they believed Weidman was just another can for anderson to crush, well, who's laughing now. This place really wouldn't be the same without him.

*3 sephiroth- He is without a doubt one of the greatest posters to ever grace this forum, he's a really genuine and funny guy who doesn't take anything to seriously. His oneliners bring a smile to many a face, even if they deny it. He really does need to post more.

*2 Bubbasparks- what can I say about this guy, every single thread and post he makes are p4p. He is a true champion of posts, he came into this forum and took over. I mean, how can you not like this guy.

P4P *1 TIGERCHAMP- A true and honest gentleman, a real genuine guy who will go out of his way for his fellow posters, a real gem to have on this forum, the rest of the internet forum are really missing out by not having this guy, we struck gold with him on here, and we should all be proud to have him as not just a mod but a fellow poster. It will take something big to knock this guy off the top spot.

Honourable mentions/future propects 

Cashflow wesleywells chons tuf identity Corporalclegg dundidit danzian cole

none of those cans could even hold my jockstrap. theyre lucky to even get a slot on the facebook prelims. no wonder why i decided to hang up my golden shovel after last weeks one sided schillacking. there just isnt any legit competition for me.

Edited by idrankyourbeer

Just a heads up my fellow forumers:

European,  North American ,Australian, Asian or African have the same chance. Does not matter you are darker than coal or whiter than snow white. It is only about your comments and the quality of them.

very classy. discriminating against antarcticans and martians.

reported for racism

• Like 2

Just a heads up my fellow forumers:

This weeks ranking will be more focused on Quality . I couldn't care less about the sheer volume of comments or " ten threads a dime " threads that one may create.

I don't care if you love Chris weidman or hate him or you are ambivalence about him. Your favorite fighters' list would have no influence on this week ranking( attention WTG).

I does not matter if you think Conor would put his ball's print on Mendez forehead or Mendez would take him down at will . Both of the groups have  equal chance if their posts have some thought in it. 

I don't care who rustles who and who would wrecks who  in a debate or who is  in sending or receiving end of sausages gif.

I don't give any attention to WCC or WBC or BBC or EEG!!! or any BS like them . If you have a well  thought comments about anything and any fighter without being Biased about your favorite fighter , you will be higher in this week ranking. 

Outside the UFC section is also important and I will follow the threads and comments . If you have been active and  have posted decent comments in the forum I will take note and it will be reflected in the ranking.

European,  North American ,Australian, Asian or African have the same chance. Does not matter you are darker than coal or whiter than snow white. It is only about your comments and the quality of them.

Ok, but no Brazilians.

• Like 2

ahh good eye. he forgot south americans. we cant be having that

reported twice.

none of those cans could even hold my jockstrap. theyre lucky to even get a slot on the facebook prelims. no wonder why i decided to hang up my golden shovel after last weeks one sided schillacking. there just isnt any legit competition for me.

To be honest IDYB I was actually going to make you the p4p1 on my list, but because Identity welched, my list was only for the interim title, and you are the true champion.

Edited by Conor_The_Goat
  • Like 1

damn straight. the rest of these weight cutting cans are all fighting for 2nd place. the way i see it, they may as well be battling it with each other to determine which one of them is the smartest kid with downs syndrome.

• Like 1

I have no future after this week ranking and I am ok with it. 

Here are my recommendations for your list, aspiring 5k Family member

1.) Yesterdays_Hero

2.) Mcmax3000

3.) juice64011

4.) Identity

5.) Vicious_jungle_savage_that_runs_the_favela_with_an_iron_fist

6.) Weidman_The_Great_

7.) MGun

8.) Bezerker101

9.) CorporalClegg209

10.) Teemu

11.) Eclipse76

12.) NoCakeForYaya

13.) Banham

14.) chons

15.) NikkiNeversleep

16.) Hellequin

17.) NyteRyder

18.) Ozpride

Edited by Yesterdays_Hero

Here are my recommendations for your list, aspiring 5k Family member

1.) Yesterdays_Hero

2.) Mcmax3000

3.) juice64011

4.) Identity

5.) Vicious_jungle_savage_that_runs_the_favela_with_an_iron_fist

6.) Weidman_The_Great_

7.) MGun

8.) Bezerker101

9.) CorporalClegg209

10.) Teemu

11.) Eclipse76

12.) NoCakeForYaya

13.) Banham

14.) chons

15.) NikkiNeversleep

16.) Hellequin

17.) NyteRyder

18.) Ozpride

If that is the 5k family then you have gathered an impressive family and I have tremendous respect for most of them but this week's ranking is not about any pack, family or my forum friends. It is about members that have  the most valuable contribution to the forum during the week. 

• Like 1

Official ranking of the forum from 4th to 11th of July:

15-TUF:  He was the wild card of my ranking. I admit that I tried to find a reason to include him in my ranking and looked at his comments optimistically. Finally he delivered enough comments to convince me he should be mentioned. His out of the box thinking is what I like about him. His threads are kind of like Seinfeld  TV show. It is about nothing real or important but they are fun to read and full of brilliant moments.

14-Tigerchamp: Thanks to the responsibility of  this week’s ranking  now I have changed my point of view about him. I always thought he was an overrated poster that has gained popularity for some unknown reason. Some people comment that somebody is GOAT and the rest follow the herd . But I focused on his comments especially out the UFC section and found him as interesting as advertized. His comments in science thread are awesome and he is a respectable member for a reason.

13-Jolldan: Are you surprised to see him in the ranking? Me too. But he showed me that he deserve a place in this week ranking. He is a blue chip prospector in my book. Many intelligent comments of him this week.

12-trez 1336: he had enough intelligent comment that I put him in the ranking. He is a  precious addition to the forum and quite under rated so far.

11-The sinister urge: honestly I did not think  by the end of the week he will be in my ranking because he is too much involved in day to day e beef of our forum but to my surprise he has plenty of quality posts that worth reading and he seems a genuine fellow.

10-NFL_FTW: Now I see why he has been high in the ranking in most of the weeks. He is knowledgeable about a veriety of subjects including UFC and MMA but he also has  an impressive range of knowledge outside the UFC and about day to day life subjects.

9-Nocakeforyaya: He is now an established member of the forum that can pock his head in any subject and deliver his fun and interesting yet worthy point of view without rustelling anybody particular while others can’t get away with the same comments . Why? Because he is Nocakefor yaya. One and only.

8- Zaksame: The 2.0 version of Zaksame is  even better than before. I read all his lengthy posts and yet never feel that I wasted my time. He is a legend of his own and in a category of his own.

7-Nyteryder : His 2.0 version is not like his old version for my liking and he is too much involved in rustelling and ebeef but if you sift through his comments there are still nuggets that make your sifting worthy.

6-McMax: Any of you run so many forum games so meticulously and you will be high in my ranking but his  MMA related comments are also precise, dependable and final . I like him and wish him a long forum presence. We need him.

5- Classic boxer: I did not understand why he always said that he is a funny member until this week. Now I know, his comments are deeply funny. It is quality and dry humour that is sometimes hard to grasp but he was right. Any man that has resurgence like him has my respect plus I was very impressed by his presidency thread and even more impressed by his donation to Bubba’s charity run. He showed that he walks the walk.

4- Druncle Polo:  I remember when he was a novice in this forum. Something told me that he will be a force to reckon with in the future . Now he is that force. What I like about him is that he does not sacrifice his beliefs for the liking of the forum and other members. Now he is mostly a one liner poster but those one liners were impressive enough to put him this high in the ranking.What can I say more. Can any of us claim that for a week we have been no 1 in three different forum games ? I don’t think so.

3-CorporalClegg209: Another member that the responsibility of the ranking let me know him better. The more I read the more I liked . He is rightfully high ranked. His MMA comments are excellent but it does not end there. He knows the world around in so many levels. Impressive personality and impressive impact on this forum.

2--Juice 64011: I found him a level headed ,knowledgeable , unbiased member that needs to be more appreciated by me in future. The range of his comments is vast and includes both UFC and outside UFC section. He was quality and quantity poster of the week for me.

Champion of the week and no 1 :

Bubba O’sparks: He created many quality threads. Commented in ample other threads . Ran for a charity . Entertained us in both UFC and outside the UFC section. Expressed his voice and yet did not insult anybody. I don’t think he is replaceable. I wish him the best in his life. Very nice addition to this forum and a fine example of British humorous intelligence.

----------------------------------------------------

Here you had my ranking. I know that it is subjective. I do not claim that I read every comment that has been made this week but I did my best to read as much as I could . If you deserved to be mentioned in the ranking and I missed you , I apologize . Nobody is perfect and ranking is not as easy as it seems. But I did what I promised to do. I tried to be unbiased and fair but it is  up to you guys to tell how successful or unsuccessful I have been.

KOOKORK

• Like 10

no point of coming out of my retirement to defend my title against a dude  i tapped to words on day 1 of my comeback.  congrats on your interim though bubba.  GET THE TABLES!

you were a little too nice on that tho kookork. you should have just put  all these weight cutting cans on full blast and roasted them for every thing that they are worth!

Edited by idyb

Official ranking of the forum from 4th to 11th of July:

12-trez 1336: he had enough intelligent comment that I put him in the ranking. He is a precious addition to the forum and quite under rated so far

KOOKORK

Finally ranked thanks kookork Edited by trez1336
  • Like 1