AxeMurduh

How many of you really think Conor will win ?

Poll who do you think really will win.  

59 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WILL WIN

• Jose Aldo
    • Conor Mcgregor

how about we up this bet for that comment from not just forum access on lock.. but we put are ultimates on the line 2 locking looser out from everything.. ufc pre sales.. the job lot.. after this fight on july 11th?..

that way i can be guranteed you aint sat infront of your computer watching the above on fight pass.. with your coockle in your hand.. wanking over mcgregor!..

what you say gobshyte.. game or not?..

Lol.. done. 

You'll see Conor get ruined on July 11th, and then you can wait for the tickets to go on sale to the public when your Irish boys have their showdown on Fight Pass in Croke Park.

Lol.. done. 

You'll see Conor get ruined on July 11th, and then you can wait for the tickets to go on sale to the public when your Irish boys have their showdown on Fight Pass in Croke Park.

good boy..

i thought your **** had fallen out there for a minute with taking a day to reply.. 

I hope it's a five round slugfest. Will Aldo's experience be enough to stop the pressure of McGregor?

LOL, what pressure? That WCC is gonna be gassed after 2 rounds of running from AlGOAT.

You're retarded. Has he ever landed one of those kicks clean? Let alone against a half decent opponent?

Yes fighting the current p4p #1 fighter. He's not even a top 10 FW fighter. Its ludicris to legitimately believe he has even a punchers chance

Jones is the current p4p #1 fighter.  He landed some spinning **** on Holloway and Brandao.  You think there's 10 featherweights that could beat McGregor?  He doesn't even have a puncher's chance against that shop worn roid monkey?

Aldo will pull out of the fight.  Write that **** down.  Aldo will not be there on July 11th.

Little turd can't fight in the States on July 11th but he'll be ready to fight a month later in Brazil while insisting that he's in the co-main event behind Honda.  I'm sure he'll insist on a different opponent as well, one that he's already defeated before.

Jones is the current p4p #1 fighter. He landed some spinning **** on Holloway and Brandao. You think there's 10 featherweights that could beat McGregor? He doesn't even have a puncher's chance against that shop worn roid monkey?

Aldo will pull out of the fight. Write that **** down. Aldo will not be there on July 11th.

Oh Holloway his best win a boring ****ing decision. I wonder how long after he gets destroyed, and cries to Rogan post fight and exposes the true man behind the bully mask that he is it will take you to abandon him?

I bet less than two minutes.

Oh Holloway his best win a boring **** decision. I wonder how long after he gets destroyed, and cries to Rogan post fight and exposes the true man behind the bully mask that he is it will take you to abandon him?

I bet less than two minutes.

You must hate watching the decision machine Josay Aldo Junior.  When he knocks out Aldo's replacement on July 11th Aldo will announce his move to the bantamweight division.  He'll vacate his title and Dana will just give it to Conor.  Kinda like how Jose had the belt handed to him.

I do not buy into the hype. Connor seems like a good fighter and hard hitter but I think its very unlikely he's going to dethrone one of, if not the, best fighter in the world with his credentials.

Connor seems to have a wide stance I see as well. If he keeps it like this we may see vintage Aldo just kick the living hell out of his front leg and crush him like he did Faber.

AldGOATo will win.

• Like 3

I do not buy into the hype. Connor seems like a good fighter and hard hitter but I think its very unlikely he's going to dethrone one of, if not the, best fighter in the world with his credentials.

Connor seems to have a wide stance I see as well. If he keeps it like this we may see vintage Aldo just kick the living hell out of his front leg and crush him like he did Faber.

AldGOATo will win.

Yes. Aldo by leg kicks. Conor has already shown he's vulnerable to them. You can guarantee that chopping Conor down will be a big part of Aldo's game.

• Like 1

The forum wide bet is looking good. So many suckers on the slow bus to the potato farm it ain't funny.

AldGOATo will win.

You guys that keep talking about Aldo winning via legs kicks must have down syndrome.  McGregor is a southpaw.  If Aldo wants to throw out some of those sloppy right low kicks he will end up breaking his foot on McGregor's knee.

One of if not the best fighter in the world?  This is 2015 homie, not 2009.  Aldo got floored by a midget wrestler.  McGregor will beat him like a drum.

• Like 1

One of if not the best fighter in the world?  This is 2015 homie, not 2009.  Aldo got floored by a midget wrestler.  McGregor will beat him like a drum.

That midget wrestler just destroyed a guy who's almost the size of McGregor and much a better fighter than the Irish can.

• Like 2

That midget wrestler just destroyed a guy who's almost the size of McGregor and much a better fighter than the Irish can.

Lamas is the size of McGregor but he sucks.  He's made a career out of beating **** featherweights like Swanson, Bermudez and Koch(LW).

Conor would knock him out faster than Poirier.  Mini Mendes chances of holding on for dear life are slim to none.

Keep dreaming that homie.

How many times has Canor kissed you in your dreams? Way more or just slightly more than fifty?

Edited by Oz.

good boy..

i thought your **** had fallen out there for a minute with taking a day to reply.. 

Nope. Just gotta pay the bills. Eat food. Stuff like that.

This is by far your best post in your forum career.

You did not go full potato and made a solid point. Good job Najma. You should put that post in your sig.

• Like 1

Lamas is the size of McGregor but he sucks.  He's made a career out of beating **** featherweights like Swanson, Bermudez and Koch(LW).

Conor would knock him out faster than Poirier.  Mini Mendes chances of holding on for dear life are slim to none.

Lamas would rekt Canor, but Canor will beat Aldo.

Threef'd on em.

Edited by Druncle_Polo

This is by far your best post in your forum career.

You did not go full potato and made a solid point. Good job Najma. You should put that post in your sig.

I'm shocked by the "by far". How good can a comment get? Seriously, your adoration of myself is turning into blind fanboyism.

I like.

I'm shocked by the "by far". How good can a comment get? Seriously, your adoration of myself is turning into blind fanboyism.

I like.

You went and ruined it.

You should have just taken the compliment and put your best post in your sig.

Edited by Druncle_Polo
  • Like 1

Are we really going to ignore the fact that Aldo showed incredibly bad punching defense against Mendes?  I don't want to hear the McGregor is too big excuse after he clobbers Aldo because for years people have been complaining about Aldo not moving up to 155.  Aldo has had issues with his kidneys more than once and that's from cutting weight.

Are we really going to ignore the fact that Aldo showed incredibly bad punching defense against Mendes? I don't want to hear the McGregor is too big excuse after he clobbers Aldo because for years people have been complaining about Aldo not moving up to 155. Aldo has had issues with his kidneys more than once and that's from cutting weight.

propellor hat wearing Far Eastern potato farmer confirmed

• Like 1

lol I'll take that as a compliment.  Now who is following who around?

its not called following around when you're chilling somewhere and some pleb pops up on every god damn thread with Canor fanboy nonsense looking like a slower version of this guy

bc3611500135983b5ad4f79da75d50e8762ba71b

Edited by Oz.
  • Like 1

Speaking of "fanboy nonsense"

Remember that ONE time that Hector Lombard took steroids and got caught?  It was clearly just the one time because he passed all of his other tests.  Someone tainted his supplements, right?

• Like 1

^ Shayna's rustle runs deep.  Better ice those jimmies m8.

Because you contributed in some remote way to that becoming my av for a month is why you rustle me so.

logo320130555311317499726.png

LoL

You can only wish Cecil was scoring a bout between you and CC. 

CC destroys you on the regular. 

Cecil alt confirmed. 

• Like 1

He was being nice.  I coasted to a clear cut 30-26.  You're like the Diego Sanchez of the forums.  You will keep walking forward while getting battered and after it's all over you truly believe that you were victorious.

After Lombard tested positive and McGregor started trolling really hard your jimmies have been on life support m8.  I suggest ice and heat.  Ice those jimmies and then use a thermacare heat patch.  After that ice the jimmies again, drink a beer and smoke a joint.  If all goes well your jimmies can be nursed back to health in a few days.

• Like 2

You're like the Diego Sanchez of the forums. You will keep walking forward while getting battered and after it's all over you truly believe that you were victorious.

So accurate it's scary, wish i could like this more than once

Really feel like Aldo is just gonna murder him.....

With what?  They fight in a cage.  This isn't the streets of Brazil where they assault you from behind and steal your wallet.

He was being nice. I coasted to a clear cut 30-26. You're like the Diego Sanchez of the forums. You will keep walking forward while getting battered and after it's all over you truly believe that you were victorious.

After Lombard tested positive and McGregor started trolling really hard your jimmies have been on life support m8. I suggest ice and heat. Ice those jimmies and then use a thermacare heat patch. After that ice the jimmies again, drink a beer and smoke a joint. If all goes well your jimmies can be nursed back to health in a few days.

Lol just cos you war mongering seppo ****s stick together doesn't mean you're right. It just means you have another potato farmer to play balloon volleyball in the rubber room with. Edited by Oz.

Votes currently show 27 for Aldo and 25 for Mcgregor.

Interesting both in split, and in the number of people voting....that's pretty much all regular posters and their alts, guess it's a more gripping fight than most.

3 months is too long to wait...

Votes currently show 27 for Aldo and 25 for Mcgregor.

Interesting both in split, and in the number of people voting....that's pretty much all regular posters and their alts, guess it's a more gripping fight than most.

3 months is too long to wait...

OR there's 25 deluded idiot fanboys..

Which is the more likely m8?

PS is it worth me getting up at 4am to watch LFC vs Blackburn at 4am or will I just get kicked in the feels again and be cranky all day tomorrow?

PS is it worth me getting up at 4am to watch LFC vs Blackburn at 4am or will I just get kicked in the feels again and be cranky all day tomorrow?

personally i doubt nobody is more deluded than yourself.. you post pictures of people with downs man for banter like they ment to be funny or something..

imagine having to give 1 of those an hiding.. they wouldnt stop man youd be leathering them all day long without shadow of a doubt.. 

theyd no doubt take more damage than your man aldo could..

Edited by rackydj
  • Like 1

Hard one to call.  But if you're convinced Aldo will win, then check out the PaddyPower betting site nearer the fight; pretty sure the Irish punters will back Conor into favourite.

I would have a lie in if i was you mate.  If we go through i can see it being on penalties or something, which never feels great.