Sign in to follow this  
Andy_Anderson

Bobby Green calls out Dos Nachos on PED's

RDA had a good plan and Pettis always had his flaws, but if you look at RDA's whole career and especially these last 3 fights, the change is radical. 5 rounds constant pressure in a first title fight and he's not even breathing heavily? Suddenly he's faster than everyone? Takes shots like they are nothing? That's too many things that suddenly appeared.

All good points, no doubt. I admit I don't know much about PEDs, so I'll go do some research. I'll still give him the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise, but it does sound suspicious. Is there a larger discussion about PEDs in the UFC elsewhere that anyone cares to link? I think a nice remedial thread on the subject for dummies like me might be in order.

All good points, no doubt. I admit I don't know much about PEDs, so I'll go do some research. I'll still give him the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise, but it does sound suspicious. Is there a larger discussion about PEDs in the UFC elsewhere that anyone cares to link? I think a nice remedial thread on the subject for dummies like me might be in order.

The UFC just hired the guy who helped take down Alex Rodriguez and Lance Armstrong.

Something tells me that they think they have some type of larger problem at hand.

Edited by Gabri_Approved_Since_Day_1_No_Questions_Asked
  • Like 1