Sign in to follow this  
Megasoup

Beautiful people. Addictions. Stupid decisions that stay with us. Life.

Really, I just want the title to stand on it's own merits. I have to set the stage, but here's my contribution:

There's a beautiful girl, I mean really beautiful girl, that I occasionally work with. Now, we're talking about an Irish pub in Clayton, she doesn't dance salsa. She's just a standard-issue caucasian woman with a college degree. She picks up an occasional shift to make ends meet. For whatever reason, she really likes me. She's one of those girls that cling, which I don't mind. We haven't even had our first date yet and her emotions are getting awfully heavy, which I also don't mind. I like passion.

Listen, she's beautiful and her soul is golden. She knows that I am divorced and that I have a ****load of kids. She knows about how last year went down for me, the suicide scare, the mental hospital, the move to L.A., the homelessness and recycling, the jail time and the blood plasma donations. None of that bothers her.

Before you rush to judgement about her sanity, let me tell you something. I am a kind, cool and completely authentic guy. Chicks do respond to that. This one really is hot, too. I can't emphasize that enough.

She just got out of an 11-year relationship, possibly the only guy she's ever been with. She's only 26 or 27, so it's as though she's as innocent as, well...as innocent as a woman who has only been with one or two guys, I guess.

Anyway....

Edited by ReturnoftheSoup
  • Like 3

Really, I just want the title to stand on it's own merits. I have to set the stage, but here's my contribution:

There's a beautiful girl, I mean really beautiful girl, that I occasionally work with.  Now, we're talking about an Irish pub in Clayton, she doesn't dance salsa.  She's just a standard-issue caucasian woman with a college degree.  She picks up an occasional shift to make ends meet.  For whatever reason, she really likes me.  She's one of those girls that cling, which I don't mind.  We haven't even had our first date yet and her emotions are getting awfully heavy, which I also don't mind.  I like passion.

Listen, she's beautiful and her soul is golden.  She knows that I am divorced and that I have a ****load of kids.  She knows about how last year went down for me, the suicide scare, the mental hospital, the move to L.A., the homelessness and recycling, the jail time and the blood plasma donations.  None of that bothers her.

Before you rush to judgement about her sanity, let me tell you something.  I am a kind, cool and completely authentic guy.  Chicks do respond to that.  This one really is hot, too.  I can't emphasize that enough.

She just got out of an 11-year relationship, possibly the only guy she's ever been with.  She's only 26 or 27, so it's as though she's as innocent as, well...as innocent as a woman who has only been with one or two guys, I guess. 

Anyway....

...she has a bad tattoo she got when she was 16.  A couple inches to the left-hand side of her vagina is a tattoo that says "Scarface," her only physical imperfection.  But it's a helluva' an imperfection.  Also, it seems as if she drinks quite a bit, just like I used to.  And her friends suck.  

Where do her friends suck doe? 

• Like 2

Where do her friends suck doe? 

I imagine the one that I met would suck anywhere she was asked and wouldn't remember later because she is a falling-down drunk.

There's a beautiful girl, I mean really beautiful girl, that I occasionally work with.  Now, we're talking about an Irish pub in Clayton, she doesn't dance salsa. 

That's a game breaker, man.  Don't lower your standards.

• Like 4

You're always posting about some existential crisis and a woman. Stop chasing tail and get your own **** figured.

• Like 7

You're always posting about some existential crisis and a woman. Stop chasing tail and get your own **** figured.

I used to do that a lot. I haven't been posting about chicks for a while, though. I haven't because I have been figuring my life out, as you just suggested. So what I'm saying is, you have just given me great advice. It's just that I have been following a strict regimen of work, work, work and saving, saving, saving whilst staying sober and avoiding extracurricular social activities (outside of my employment, which is sort of a paid extracurricular activity.

Not a huge figure for some, but definitely enough to make the wheels turn for the old noggin I have not had a single week in the last two months where I didn't take home at least 1100 dollars after taxes. I am caught up with child support, bought a decent-looking Infiniti and very recently rented a great apartment in one of the better areas of St. Louis, taking in account a place good for my children.

I feel that it wouldn't harm anyone for me to date a girl, though it would be tough because I usually work 7 nights a week. So, a girl I work with is inevitable as a choice for me.

Now, let's get back to the subject at hand.

Also, this doesn't have to be about me.  Look at the title, not just the OP.  Contribute things on your own, let's see where this thread takes us.

Also, this doesn't have to be about me.  Look at the title, not just the OP.  Contribute things on your own, let's see where this thread takes us.

You have to forgive 12er.  Your thread poses real threat to 12er as it may take attention away from him.  I understand his concern.

Have a heart, Soup, and let this one sly. 

• Like 4

I am all for you chasing tail and doing whatever you want now have settled and stabilized your life - good job btw.  You mentioned you don't mind a girl who clings - why are you okay with that? You don't see where this is going to lead to you?

• Like 1

Also, you say that her soul is golden.  You've said that about a lot of other women.  What makes her different than those women?  Because she is available after having an 11 year relationship recently broken?  Lol

• Like 1

Also, you say that her soul is golden.  You've said that about a lot of other women.  What makes her different than those women?  Because she is available after having an 11 year relationship recently broken?  Lol

Her soul is golden because she's really hot and she's 9 years younger than me.

• Like 3

I used to do that a lot.  I haven't been posting about chicks for a while, though.  I haven't because I have been figuring my life out, as you just suggested.  So what I'm saying is, you have just given me great advice.  It's just that I have been following a strict regimen of work, work, work and saving, saving, saving whilst staying sober and avoiding extracurricular social activities (outside of my employment, which is sort of a paid extracurricular activity.

Not a huge figure for some, but definitely enough to make the wheels turn for 'ole Mr. Ben Taylor, I have not had a single week in the last two months where I didn't take home at least 1100 dollars after taxes.  I am caught up with child support, bought a decent-looking Infiniti and very recently rented a great apartment in one of the better areas of St. Louis, taking in account a place good for my children.  

I feel that it wouldn't harm anyone for me to date a girl, though it would be tough because I usually work 7 nights a week.  So, a girl I work with is inevitable as a choice for me.

Now, let's get back to the subject at hand.

What sort of "avoiding extracurricular social acitivities" are you referring to?

Please don't be tranny hookers, please don't be tranny hookers

Edited by NFL_FTW
  • Like 3

Innocent girls don't get scarface tattoos by their vaginas when they are 16, have fall down drunk friends, regularly drink too much, or **** people before a first date.

• Like 11

Innocent girls don't get scarface tattoos by their vaginas when they are 16, have fall down drunk friends, regularly drink too much, or **** people before a first date.

tumblr_lzxiyu8Btb1qj3i85.gif

• Like 6

i would tell her to stay away, dont want murder and more rape being added to oyur ever increasing back story of woefulness

Edited by PunchBag

Ouch.  My judgment was impaired by a hot body and a beautiful face.  

Normally, you could try to hit it and quit it with her.  But, you work with her, so that approach is gone.  Plus, if you know that she's going to cling to you and come across as needy, why would you want that around you while you are working, plus additionally while at home?

Besides, she doesn't even know salsa dancing which should have automatically been a deal breaker.  Just move on to the next one, playa.  I'mma send the bill of this therapy counseling session in the mail to you.  Just pay it when you get the chance.

• Like 1

Besides, she doesn't even know salsa dancing which should have automatically been a deal breaker. 

I swear to god, there is more truth to this than I would guess you would believe.

• Like 2

I swear to god, there is more truth to this than I would guess you would believe.

I believe. 

I'mma forbid you from seeing this clingy girl, Soup, because clingy girls are the devil!

• Like 1

I believe. 

I'mma forbid you from seeing this clingy girl, Soup, because clingy girls are the devil!

I'm sorry for what I almost did, sir.  And I'm going to apologize in advance if I end up doing it anyway.

• Like 1

I'm sorry for what I almost did, sir.  And I'm going to apologize in advance if I end up doing it anyway.

youre-goddamn-right-gif.gif

• Like 2

Just make sure you pull out and nut on her butt.  We don't need anymore Soup's running around St. Louis.

I always do it in their mouth.  I never ask them in advance, I sorta' wait until seconds before.  I've only had one girl tell me no and she actually told me to put it IN her butt.  There are no sweet girls left in this world.  

• Like 2

I always do it in their mouth. I never ask them in advance, I sorta' wait until seconds before. I've only had one girl tell me no and she actually told me to put it IN her butt. There are no sweet girls left in this world.

• Like 6

I always do it in their mouth.  I never ask them in advance, I sorta' wait until seconds before.  I've only had one girl tell me no and she actually told me to put it IN her butt.  There are no sweet girls left in this world.  

4490469ab230c7096c3ad1b2a0474797.gif

• Like 8

I always do it in their mouth.  I never ask them in advance, I sorta' wait until seconds before.  I've only had one girl tell me no and she actually told me to put it IN her butt.  There are no sweet girls left in murica.

there are still sweet girls in europe so I fixed this for you

Edited by MGun
  • Like 2

Please bang so we can hear another ridiculous thread asking for our help from you a month from now.

Can't wait the thread backfire in Soups thread are always epic.

• Like 3

You will regret it big time man girl sounds like totally Bat Sh*t Crazy.

My advice  ↓↓↓↓

Screen-Shot-2013-09-12-at-7.57.46-AM.png

I'm leaning toward this too. 

I think, Soup, you have a golden heart and this golden heart of yours is too gullible.  You mostly see the good in people which is good but you're not able to depict the bad which is not so good.  But I believe your golden heart will be rewarded someday. 

• Like 1

soup threads are truly hilarious...i don't think there's anything more entertaining than soup threads & the responses they get

• Like 1

So anyway, this was Chloe. It turned out she really was a good girl. It also turned out she really was crazy, as everyone of you predicted.

There is a lot that happened between then and now. A lot of things that happened in my life, a lot of things that happened between us. I'm sure that a lot of things happened in your lives, too.

It's been a little over three years, but I think I finally crossed the line last week. I mocked her when I should have been sympathetic. I guess that's a sure way to lose someone. Anyway, she was one hell of a woman.

So anyway, this was Chloe. It turned out she really was a good girl. It also turned out she really was crazy, as everyone of you predicted.

There is a lot that happened between then and now. A lot of things that happened in my life, a lot of things that happened between us. I'm sure that a lot of things happened in your lives, too.

It's been a little over three years, but I think I finally crossed the line last week. I mocked her when I should have been sympathetic. I guess that's a sure way to lose someone. Anyway, she was one hell of a woman.

Soup is mocking then petting his alts ego? This gets more entertaining by the day

• Like 3

Just bring another woman over to your dumpster tonight. Then post about it. That'll show her.
  • Like 4

Anyway....

...she has a bad tattoo she got when she was 16.  A couple inches to the left-hand side of her vagina is a tattoo with an arrow that says "cashfl0w was here." her only physical imperfection.  But it's a helluva' an imperfection.  Also, it seems as if she drinks quite a bit, just like I used to.  And her friends suck. 

Seems legit.

Edited by -idyb-

It's been over a month now since Chloe and I communicated.   We had broken up a dozen times before, but I can't say it ever felt permanent.  But this time it does.  These last 4 years, I didn't picture a future without her.  But she wasn't good for me.  I am a lot better off without her.  

• Sad 1