Sign in to follow this  
UFCCagerattler

All that confederate cabbage is coming down

Oh and re the race/racism thing.

Race is a mythological concept. It is a cultural thing. It has no basis in science. There is no scientific way to establish a person's "race". There are only people's personal beliefs as to what it is and what it means. 

Science does not recognize it as a valid concept - and has not for many decades now. . Science should have killed racism but people continue to believe what they like to believe. 

So racism becomes behaviour that is based on jimmies instead of facts. It is a really just people acting out their fairy tale beliefs.

Lol, no way this thing is a legitimate argument.  I appreciate the troll attempt nonetheless.

• Like 4

Lol, no way this thing is a legitimate argument.  I appreciate the troll attempt nonetheless.

It is only legitimate in scientific circles.

I realize that the forum is not populated with scientists.

BTW this  "The need for people to, for whatever reason, group themselves " that you keep referring to is what this flag is all about.

It is only legitimate in scientific circles.

I realize that the forum is not populated with scientists.

BTW this  "The need for people to, for whatever reason, group themselves " that you keep referring to is what this flag is all about.

The collective IQ of the forum just dropped 10 points from this post.

• Like 2

The Confederate Flag is a symbol of "States' Rights", not slave ownership.

Yeah the State's right to not pay the help.

:ph34r:

Edited by Hellequin

Nothing wrong with a confederate flag in a book. 

Something wrong with a confederate flag over a state capital.

Paid for by tax payers. 

Black taxpayers.

Black people don't pay taxes.

Oh and re the race/racism thing.

Race is a mythological concept. It is a cultural thing. It has no basis in science. There is no scientific way to establish a person's "race". There are only people's personal beliefs as to what it is and what it means. 

Science does not recognize it as a valid concept - and has not for many decades now. . Science should have killed racism but people continue to believe what they like to believe. 

So racism becomes behaviour that is based on jimmies instead of facts. It is a really just people acting out their fairy tale beliefs.

This is somewhat, correct. A genetic definition of race for the human species is tenuous at best. It is an accepted social construct like religion, though.

Edited by Hellequin

I know most white guys cannot get this.

Its ok.

Just pay attention to what happens.

Whines the loudest about whites and racism, 

lumps whites into some pigeon holed idea of them while pointing out their race.

You ever think that some of the racism around where you live is actually your distorted views of looking at everything as a black or white issue instead of say, oh I don't know, maybe looking at the character of the person.

Or continue to spew your garbage while acting like the thing you are crying about, we are all used to your hypocrisy.

• Like 6

So according to the supreme court, people who disagree with their newly found interpretation

of the constitution are racists & bigots ?

Thats the issue many are missing that is troubling about the ruling. No, its not about equality of marriage and rights for gay people: its using the judiciary system to label and hold dissenters in contempt of law. 

Reasonable people can agree equality is a good thing, even if you share a different personal view. However, there is another evil lurking far greater than religious bigotry, and this one presumes it is not enough to live in tolerance alone. 

• Like 1

Thats the issue many are missing that is troubling about the ruling. No, its not about equality of marriage and rights for gay people: its using the judiciary system to label and hold dissenters in contempt of law. 

Reasonable people can agree equality is a good thing, even if you share a different personal view. However, there is another evil lurking far greater than religious bigotry, and this one presumes it is not enough to live in tolerance alone. 

OK, I'll bite -- what is this "other, greater evil" of which you speak (type)?

OK, I'll bite -- what is this "other, greater evil" of which you speak (type)?

The more hardcore activists want acceptance, and to change or silence religious doctrine. 

Maybe not you, or anyone you know, but just like with any other fringe issue, they dont come right out and say it, they just test the waters and plant seeds. Its the same with guns....

• Like 1

The more hardcore activists want acceptance, and to change or silence religious doctrine. 

Maybe not you, or anyone you know, but just like with any other fringe issue, they dont come right out and say it, they just test the waters and plant seeds. Its the same with guns....

rather vague

• Like 1

whats vague about silencing or changing doctrine? 

The more hardcore activists want acceptance, and to change or silence religious doctrine. Maybe not you, or anyone you know, but just like with any other fringe issue, they dont come right out and say it, they just test the waters and plant seeds. Its the same with guns....

thats vague, the whole comment

Edited by fobar

The more hardcore activists want acceptance, and to change or silence religious doctrine. Maybe not you, or anyone you know, but just like with any other fringe issue, they dont come right out and say it, they just test the waters and plant seeds. Its the same with guns....

thats vague, the whole comment

Only if you are obtuse

here - let me dumb it down for you: there are those who wont stop at tolerance - they want acceptance. They also want to force the church to participate and change their ways & beliefs & brand said beliefs hate speech and make it criminal. 

• Like 2

Only if you are obtuse

here - let me dumb it down for you: there are those who wont stop at tolerance - they want acceptance. They also want to force the church to participate and change their ways & beliefs & brand said beliefs hate speech and make it criminal. 

or you could actually come up with an answer thats not vague, hardliners dont mean anything 

'people on the fringe' is what people paranoid about **** say

whats vague about silencing or changing doctrine? 

Gotta admit - I still don't know that the **** you're talking about.

Edited by LennyTheBat
  • Like 2

Gotta admit - I still don't know that the **** you're talking about.

Once more, shall we?

its what he does, gives a vague answer and claims others are dumb or changing their stance 

• Like 2

Fobar - is English not your first language??

Then again, maybe I mistook you for someone who is informed to the American political environment? 

There is a segment of people in this country who want to change Biblical doctrine concerning homosexuality. They want it declared hate speech and make it criminal. Follow so far?

These people are not looking for just tolerance of gay marriage - they want acceptance. They want the church to allow it and deem it good. hence they want to change the way the church approaches it. Follow so far?

• Like 2

Then again, maybe I mistook you for someone who is informed to the American political environment? 

There is a segment of people in this country who want to change Biblical doctrine concerning homosexuality. They want it declared hate speech and make it criminal. Follow so far?

These people are not looking for just tolerance of gay marriage - they want acceptance. They want the church to allow it and deem it good. hence they want to change the way the church approaches it. Follow so far?

well maybe if you actually expand on your initial reply and not be such a **** twat about things, people wouldnt accuse you of being vague or not answering a direct question

but, you are DL whatever so troll gun troll

but please try and insult me by all means, its all you got

Edited by fobar
  • Like 1

Hmmm. Now that you mention it . . .

• Like 1

well maybe if you actually expand on your initial reply and not be such a **** twat about things, people wouldnt accuse you of being vague or not answering a direct question

but, you are DL whatever so troll gun troll

but please try and insult me by all means, its all you got

Insults are par for the course around here - so I dont feel bad making them if they fit

If you arent familiar with the subject matter then it would behoove you to inform yourself prior to asking for clarity. And for ****s sake....did you really just call me a troll? This whole forum is one big troll pit! get a ****ing clue already....

Insults are par for the course around here - so I dont feel bad making them if they fit

If you arent familiar with the subject matter then it would behoove you to inform yourself prior to asking for clarity. And for **** sake....did you really just call me a troll? This whole forum is one big troll pit! get a **** clue already....

i am familiar with the subject, you just dont answer a question with any real answer

i am familiar with the subject, you just dont answer a question with any real answer

So now were back to you being obtuse.....

Ok, thanks for playing, but **** off now. Thanks.

So now were back to you being obtuse.....

Ok, thanks for playing, but **** off now. Thanks.

so i am obtuse, yet many people think and say the exact same thing

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

see ya DL whatever your name was

so i am obtuse, yet many people think and say the exact same thing

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

see ya DL whatever your name was

are you Chons alt or brother? or do  just tend to flock together? 

are you Chons alt or brother? or do  just tend to flock together? 

oh, because we all know who you really are?  give me a break.  

• Like 1

oh, because we all know who you really are?  give me a break.  

No, because thats the most lame & predictable response to someone when you have nothing else to say. Sorry if I exposed the rather shallow limits of your intellectual capacity, but dont hate me for being honest. Take a hike dip****. 

No, because thats the most lame & predictable response to someone when you have nothing else to say. Sorry if I exposed the rather shallow limits of your intellectual capacity, but dont hate me for being honest. Take a hike dip****. 

again with the insults, because thats all you have.   vague replies and insults.

thanks for proving me right

• Like 2

So you are one of those types?

I don't know exactly what is being demanded of the church.  And I haven't thought on it much.

So i don't know yet if I'm one of those types.

• Like 2

I don't know exactly what is being demanded of the church.  And I haven't thought on it much.

So i don't know yet if I'm one of those types.

So then why did you say "Now that you mention it"?

Id say your the one being vague now...

So then why did you say "Now that you mention it"?

Id say your the one being vague now...

Because I'm open to it. But like I said -- I don't have enough info and I don't feel like googling that **** up right now.

Care to provide some specifics on the issue?

• Like 2

Because I'm open to it. But like I said -- I don't have enough info and I don't feel like googling that **** up right now.

Care to provide some specifics on the issue?

Your open to censoring religious beliefs? How very tyrannical of you! 

Your open to censoring religious beliefs? How very tyrannical of you! 

Nice dodge -- no specifics. How am I to determine what type I am?

I'm open to churches being held accountable, just like everyone else is held accountable. 

What's wrong with that again?

I was curious about why you were so up in arms -- but I'm done asking.

Edited by LennyTheBat
  • Like 2

lol

11665622_10152953788106623_2303002029418

hell yeh :D

i always thought the blond one was gay

Edited by fobar
  • Like 1

Hmm. Maybe tew much Daisy now.

lol!!! I was looking for a good GIF from the old TV show and that showed up, I thought it was funny and went with it.

• Like 1