12er©

IDYB's Official Certified GSP Spam That Nobody Wants To Read 1.0 Thread

Despite new UFC drug testing policies in place, Georges St-Pierre still uncertain about return

GSP_03-950x626-637x419.jpg
By Karim Zidan @ZidanSports on Jun 25, 2015, 10:00a

Former UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre revealed back in 2014 that he would never return to professional competition until his employers implemented third party drug testing. So naturally, when the UFC announced that they would revamp the system to introduce comprehensive out-of-competition random performance enhancing drug (PED) testing, fans and pundits questioned whether one of the greatest mixed martial artists of a generation would announce his return.

However, according to a report on Wednesday's edition of UFC Tonight, St-Pierre is still no closer to announcing his return, despite the significant leeway made with anti-doping policies. According to the source, the policies were a "step in the right direction" but were not the only "reason he decided to walk away from the sport."

While it may not have been his main concern, St-Pierre's constant pressure for the UFC to improve drug testing later helped bring about a new partnership with the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) and also hired FBI veteran Jeff Novitzky as the Vice President of Athlete Health and Performance. The new policies included increased testing and harsher punishments.

According to the new policy, which goes into effect in July, fighters will be tested year-round and will be suspended between 2-4 years for the first offence for non-specific substances (steroids, HGH), while the second offence is double the length of that suspension and doubles once more when on the third offence.

The UFC also announced that a minimum of 2750 tests will be conducted each year across the entire UFC roster, which will be administered without advance notice.

St-Pierre has been a self-imposed hiatus since UFC 167 when he successfully defended his welterweight title against Johnny Hendricks in a one sided beating.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/6/25/8845089/ufc-georges-st-pierre-uncertain-about-return-despite-new-drug-testing-policies-in-place-

• Like 1

Glad to have you back, idyb.  I think I know what drove you away.  The circle jerks are doing the same to me but I'm hanging in there.  I'm trying not to feed them anymore. 

Glad to have you back, idyb.  I think I know what drove you away.  The circle jerks are doing the same to me but I'm hanging in there.  I'm trying not to feed them anymore. 

He was banned before. Nice fail tho

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

GSP was just using roids as an excuse. He isn't coming back unless he blows all of this money.

LOL, GSP has enough money to last 5 lifetimes. 

• Like 1

Not really. His net worth is 25 mil. People have blown way more than that in a few years let alone a lifetime.

• Like 5

Not really. His net worth is 25 mil. People have blown way more than that in a few years let alone a lifetime.

GSP doesn't seem the guy who would BLOW money around like that..

*GSP and Blow in one sentence lol*

Several things of note.

1 His camp and he would always play hard ball because money is involved,i personally feel GSP was always ripped off by this org,considering how much they paid other guys that were less of a class act.

2 How much can he or anyone really trust this testing,we already saw one guy get off on a technicality and another was caught at 50:1.If he had that much juice in him,how afraid was he of this system,obviously not very.So imo this system is not to be trusted just yet and  believe me,GSP's camp is big enough and has enough connections to know if it really works as good as they claim.

3 Who would he fight?I am certain he would not want to get in the way of Rory and i know Dana being a jerk would try and force the two fight each other out of spite.Dana was always ok with Silva picking his spots and avoiding friends but not ok with even the notion GSP wouldn't fight Rory,so definitely some favoritism in there.

I seriously just cannot see any intriguing fights that would bring in the kind of money all parties want.The only way is when lawler loses but then we likely see Johnny over weight step in again,so GSP would be biding time fighting down the ladder,not worth it for anyone.

• Like 1

GSP was just using roids as an excuse. He isn't coming back unless he blows all of this money.

youre nothing but a playa hata.  gsp would never put a needle in his butt. in fact, i just forwarded your message to GOAT St. Pierre himself, and he told me he is going to take you to court and sue you for slandering his image. its about to get real greasy son, so you better pepper up.    im sure that GSP has alot more GSP Money than you do and johnny c*ckring is his lawyer, so best of luck to you in court.

Edited by idrankyourbeer

Are you retarded? Celebrity networth has him listed at worth 25 million. There are football players who make way more than that over their careers and retire broke.

• Like 3

lol my thoughts exactly. 

Great minds think alike, GSP is fake and gay.

• Like 2

Are you retarded? Celebrity networth has him listed at worth 25 million. There are football players who make way more than that over their careers and retire broke.

It depends how smart you are, 25 million is more than enough to live an amazingly luxurious life if you are smart about it. Some people you could give 200 million to and they would be broke in a year or two though.

• Like 1

thats because football players are all retarded from all the concussions they get and they waste their money like a bunch of retards when they arent too busy beating their wives and organizing dog fights.  gsp doesnt have to worry about any of that. he just lays on dudes

Edited by idrankyourbeer
  • Like 2

youre nothing but a playa hata. gsp would never put a needle in his butt. in fact, i just forwarded your message to GOAT St. Pierre himself, and he told me he is going to take you to court and sue you for slandering his image. its about to get real greasy son, so you better pepper up. im sure that GSP has alot more GSP Money than you do and johnny c*ckring is his lawyer, so best of luck to you in court.

umm, i never said that he was roiding. I said he used fighters roid use as an excuse to retire because he wanted out.

I think Hendricks was a wake up call.

Having to fight for his life against a guy that average must have opened his eyes.

I doubt he comes back until and unless he sees real results in stopping the roids.

• Like 1

umm, i never said that he was roiding. I said he used fighters roid use as an excuse to retire because he wanted out.

i never said that reading was one of my strong points in life. 

Edited by idrankyourbeer
  • Like 5

gsp would never put a needle in his butt

probably didnt want to have a tender region in his cheeks, doesnt want his homie having to take it easy smashing his backdoor in.

Well the new drug policy has yet to be proven effective so GSP coming back would be premature.

That said, he really just wanted to retire before he lost the belt honestly. He knew his time was coming and anyone with half a brain knows he lost the Hendricks fight anyways.

There can never be enough threads about the MMA GOAT. I love how even after all this time, people still get all riled up about him. He's coachin Rory right now, so I'm sure that's where his heads at for now.

I'm saying that he did steroids. 

• Like 2

Glad to see you post again, idyb.  LOL, I know you were bashful yesterday and still not sure if the mods will allow you to come back.

Mods, I appreciate you guys for showing a sign of good faith. 

bump

Silva is a roiding cheater.

Jones is a coked out disgrace.

GSP was the GOAT even when those two were still able to keep their secrets, now he's just the ultimate GOAT.

Dat roid gut, doe..

• Like 1

yes he is. IP is the same as his old one.

can you elaborate on the ID of the two Canor trolls and if they're both Crom?

bump

Silva is a roiding cheater.

Jones is a coked out disgrace.

GSP was the GOAT even when those two were still able to keep their secrets, now he's just the ultimate GOAT.

damn straight. how many other fighters can say that on record, theyve defeated every single fighter theyve ever faced, and retired from the sport as champion?   none. Georgie GOAT did it. nobody else has done it. nobody else will do it.  thats what defines a true GOAT right there.

now he's retired with his belt, and has all the time in the world to do just lay back on his mattress stuffed with thousand dollar bills while getting all greased up and pampered.   look at the other figthers that were once considered GOATs.   anderson silva was a roiding fraud. jon jones is busy peppering up for his next arrest, and jose aldo is trying everything he can do just to get out of a fight against some irish dude who scrubs cans for a living.

Edited by idrankyourbeer

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/6/27/8855997/healthy-georges-st-pierre-training-three-times-week-ufc-return-colossal-name-mma

Healthy Georges St-Pierre training three times a week, could return to UFC for 'adventure' against a 'colossal' name

By Adrian MacNair on Jun 27, 2015, 10:00a

337_georges_st-pierre_vs_johny_hendricks

The question of whether Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Welterweight superstar Georges St-Pierre will ever return to the Octagon has become something of a rhetorical one. Nobody seems to truly know what "GSP" wants except for the French Canadian himself.

But, his long-time coach Firas Zahabi -- dubbed the Canadian Greg Jackson for his work at Montreal's Tristar gym --speculated as to whether he could return when he spoke to Inside MMA's Ron Kruck yesterday.

Zahabi not only confirmed GSP is "100 percent healthy," he's actually in better shape than he was before he retired because he has no fight commitments.

"He doesn't have to take any breaks to do a lot of sport-specific training. He does a lot of fitness. Every time we train with him he looks in better shape than he was at his peak."

That's not surprising, given the videos that have been posted showing his mind-boggling, abs-crushing, exhausting looking training regimen. The dude is in ridiculous shape.

Zahabi said "Rush" trains at Tristar three times a week. And although he maintains he's still "on a break," St-Pierre comes to full practices and works out as hard as everybody else.

"He's training like he used to train when he was preparing for a fight. I think he'll come back and he'll do it, but I think he'll do it for the adventure. He's not very much into a title. He's not very much interested in being the most famous guy. That's not his thing. He loves the thrill of competition. I just don't think he will walk away."

When asked whether better drug testing by the UFC could lure the former pound-for-pound number one back, Zahabi said that's a "huge" factor.

"Me and him both want the same thing. We both want this sport to be 100 percent clean. I think why originally he needed a break was because he had a very imbalanced life. It was just training all the time, sacrifice all the time. He needed to evolve and just have a personal life. But, the lack of drug testing is something that has always bothered him. He has always been suspicious of certain guys he's fought. Let's face it, how many guys have been caught in MMA on drugs? You know, there's been a lot."

Yes. Yes, indeed.

So, could anybody lure him back? Zahabi suggested if GSP does return it will only be -- as Cesar Gracie said about Nick Diaz -- for big fights.

"When they put his name on a poster again there's gonna have to be another colossal name, an historical name next to it."

Nevertheless, a Canadian could soon claim the 170-pound strap once again should Rory MacDonald defeat champion Robbie Lawler in the co-main event at UFC 189. Zahabi was asked if "Red King" could become the heir apparent to the GSP throne.

"Well, I think he started really young. He started training heavily at 15, had his first fight at 16. A professional fight, that's something extraordinary. Me and Georges would just put him through the ringer. He would grapple with me, grapple with Georges, put the gloves on and we'd spar with him and he'd come the next day. You know, I think he can be [the next GSP]. You can do everything and never reach that kind of level that Georges did. But you gotta have that something, you know, and that something is very hard to put your finger on. What is it? And I think Rory may have it."

May. Now that's a ringing endorsement.

• Like 3

This is the IDYB I remember; the GSP-spamming monster, not the returning hero that is being mooted all over these boards.

I'm glad you're not talking about corpses in this incarnation though.

They misquoted George...

He is training 3 times a week with the great american challenge in hopes of returning from the hospital to take on colossus!!

Can he do it!?

• Like 5

this is a legitimate article of discussion. let's keep it on topic.

What "colossal name" do you have in mind?  I can only see him stepping in if it becomes clear Rory is not going to take the WW belt, or taking a legazee building fight at MW against Weidman.

Both fights are terrible match-ups for GSP.  I think he needs to stay retired or dig out pre-Serra GSP and get stuck into a couple of entertaining wars with top 10-15 WWs.

Edited by Bubba_Sparks

GSP vs CM punk at ufc 200 for the belt.

you serious?  i actually believe cm punk may not have much of a better debut than james toney, or kimbo slice on TUF, only in a different perspective.   what could cm punk possibly do if he cant get gsp on his back? the way i see it, that fight wouldnt make sense as gsp would just feed him jab sandwiches, or spend the whole fight on top and peppering up dat anguz. though it would sell a **** tonne of buys, i really dont see it being much of a fight.

i actually get the feeling that cm punk might get embarassed by the first jobber he faces. gsp has already proven that he is on a higher level than anybody else, but who really knows with cm punk?

What "colossal name" do you have in mind?  I can only see him stepping in if it becomes clear Rory is not going to take the WW belt, or taking a legazee building fight at MW against Weidman.

Both fights are terrible match-ups for GSP.  I think he needs to stay retired or dig out pre-Serra GSP and get stuck into a couple of entertaining wars with top 10-15 WWs.

i wanted gsp vs silva but now silva got exposed for the roiding fraud that he is, i dont see gsp eager to take the fight with him any more when we already know where he stands when it comes to roiding.

and gsp vs jones doesnt make any sense anymore either because by the way jbj is headed, he's gonna end up all gakked up on woop chicken doing something stupid one day and end up getting his **** banged out in prison, instead of having gsp spending 5 rounds doing that for him like we all know he would

he's not going to fight my hometown boy. rory gonna win the strap, just like gsp said he would. and when gsp says something, than it will be happen. remember when he said  that he believes that weidman was going to knock out anderson silva, and everybody else just laughed it off?   well just watch and see what mac daddy does to lawler this time around.

as for a legit contender, i dont know. he's already beaten anybody relevant. i really dont know at this point who he should face

Edited by idrankyourbeer
  • Like 1

ya but i hope it never happens because the ungrateful meathead fans of mixed martial arts dont deserve to ever witness such a spectacle. theyre just a bunch of player haters that boo if every fight doesnt end by one sided knockout in the first 10 seconds. 

by the way. gsp via 5 round decision. sure weidman likes to toute his american flag around all prideful of his nation,  but i dont think there will be much he could do to stop GOAT St. Pierre from wrapping a canadian flag around him and ****ing him for his country.

Edited by idrankyourbeer

A focused GSP with alien backup is unstoppable. His expiration date didn't pass his passion did if he get's it back the whole division gets wacked.

• Like 2

What "colossal name" do you have in mind? I can only see him stepping in if it becomes clear Rory is not going to take the WW belt, or taking a legazee building fight at MW against Weidman.

Both fights are terrible match-ups for GSP. I think he needs to stay retired or dig out pre-Serra GSP and get stuck into a couple of entertaining wars with top 10-15 WWs.

I'd say Weedcan but he's gonna get put away by Luke so it won't be so collosal then..