bannedforapictureofcake

IDYB's Official Certified GSP Spam That Nobody Wants To Read 1.0 Thread

9 hours ago, -idyb- said:

piss off troll. ive been riding the great khabibs jockstrap since day one. no questions asked.

and nice bump by the new guy. is that you CB?

I can confirm this to be untrue. 

2 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I can confirm this to be untrue. 

have you no soul?  crawl back under your bridge troll. in some countries they would hang you or stone you to death just for simply questioning my loyalty and fanboyism of the great khabib.  be glad you didnt betray england and your queen and decide to flee to one of those countries instead.

“F**k CrossFit! F**k y’all, b*tch, F**k stupid water workouts too, f**king **** **** Georges. F**king little ****! Dumb **** ****. Swim a 100 on the 120, pu**y. That’s what I’m saying. F**k that, man!”

https://www.mmamania.com/2019/1/6/18171206/watch-nick-diaz-go-off-on-georges-st-pierre-and-crossfit-for-some-reason

not enough f bombs and other obscenities were dropped during the making of that 20 second video.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

“F**k CrossFit! F**k y’all, b*tch, F**k stupid water workouts too, f**king **** **** Georges. F**king little ****! Dumb **** ****. Swim a 100 on the 120, pu**y. That’s what I’m saying. F**k that, man!”

https://www.mmamania.com/2019/1/6/18171206/watch-nick-diaz-go-off-on-georges-st-pierre-and-crossfit-for-some-reason

not enough f bombs and obscenities were dropped during the making of that 20 second video.

It's interesting that you can understand what he's saying, 99% of us can't.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

It's interesting that you can understand what he's saying, 99% of us can't.

the forum had to censor 95% of his words just for me to understand him

but people really needed to hear it.  fighters and fans have been silent on the crossfit and aqua aerobics for too long. im glad nick diaz had the testicular fortitude to speak out about it

swim a 100 on the 120 motherfuckers!

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hasn't fought in pretty much 3 years

Hasn't won a fight since 2011

Nick Diaz is about as relevant in 2019 as fooking Blockbuster Video

• Like 4

The Diaz brothers are truly the algae of the MMA World. They don't do anything yet they cloud up the tank and make everything quite ugly. Nick is so irrelevant now it isn't even funny, and Nate made his name off of beating McGregor but is still nothing more than a common mid-card fighter who is scared to get in the cage against anyone with any level of skill above his. Hopefully they both just go away for good soon. 

• Like 1

It annoys me every time I see a thread title with a Diaz in it. Like....a lot. 

I imagine it's similar to how Bubba feels when zaksame drops his weight cutting wisdom.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Does Bob Sapp have a more recent win than Nick Diaz? 

Yes! 

Sapp has one from September of last year against Ōsunaarashi Kintaro in Risin.

2 hours ago, skillandpower said:

GSP vs Nick Diaz II being announcend by baldy sometime this week lol

Completely dumb and pointless fight.

That said, I would actually expect it to be possible.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GoToGuy said:

Completely dumb and pointless fight.

That said, I would actually expect it to be possible.

Exactly.

New FC is doing this kinda chit lately

16 hours ago, Fred_Flink_Stoned said:

He's right 

**** you **** **** mother ****ing **** i bet your **** **** doesnt even 80 on the 100 cause your weak **** **** ****ing **** is too busy playing touchbutt in the parking lot yeah **** thats whats up **** come get some. **** yeah 209 mother ****er.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

If anything that made me laugh my **** off.

Diaz is so brain dead it is borderline sad and funny to witness.Reminds me of the time my buddies father in law was drunk and started telling everyone off and said he was taking his TV with him lmao.

Funny ting is at one time i considered Diaz a top fighter...now?Lmao he shouldn't even be in the UFC he is a bum.

• Haha 1

Nick Diaz should headline the next Golden Boy PPV in a rematch against Carlos Condit, since they both suck now.

• Haha 1

On 1/12/2019 at 6:45 AM, cashfl0w said:

Nick Diaz should headline the next Golden Boy PPV in a rematch against Carlos Condit, since they both suck now.

Think Condit still wins that one unfortunately 

Zahabi: The best matchup for Georges St-Pierre is against Khabib at 165 pounds

Tristar Gym coach Firas Zahabi talks about the 165-pound division that involves a possible matchup between Georges St-Pierre and Khabib Nurmagomedov.

By Milan Ordoñez@Mr_Ordonez Jan 16, 2019, 8:00am EST

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/1/16/18184945/ufc-firas-zahabi-the-best-matchup-for-georges-st-pierre-is-against-khabib-at-165-pounds-mma-news

59 minutes ago, PunchBag said:

best fight for gsp is a fight with the lw champ at a weight class that doesn't exist?

My same thoughts 

I hope Khabib doesnt go for it.

Hope he goes for legacy and not money only

• Like 1

3 hours ago, skillandpower said:

My same thoughts 

I hope Khabib doesnt go for it.

Hope he goes for legacy and not money only

lmfao what kind of statement is this?

if anybody was fighting for legacy, they would want to fight a guy like GSP.  you know,  the most dominant welterweight in history, a multiple division champion who has defeated every single opponent and drug test he has ever faced, a pound for pound GOAT, and potentially the greatest fighter to ever compete without ever having to take PED's.

but yeah. i totally hear what youre saying. hope that the great khabib goes for legacy fights and not money fights only. a rematch with conor mcnuggets would be in order.  maybe after that he can lay on some more bums like raging al, darrell horcher, and the rest of all those nobodies on such an impressive resume of his, am i right?  how many top contenders, former champs and hall of famers has the great khabib fought? hell you cant even name conor, because a real champion defends his belts.

i mean sure GSP's resume consists of fighting current and former ufc champs, champs of other high organizations, the former lightweight GOAT, the former welterweight GOAT, hall of famers, top contenders, you name it, hes fought them and cleaned out an entire division only to come back and choke out the best middleweight that the world had to offer at the time and walk away with another belt.

so i guess youre right,  gsp is only fighting for legacy at this point. he's already made that clear. he shouldnt waste a fight of his contract by taking it against guys like the great khabib,  who have fought nobodies throughout their entire career, who's only noteable accomplishment, the only reason why he's even relevant to discussion of fighting GSP, and the only reason his name is even brought up is because instead of running at him like aldo, he waited for money mcnuggets to empty out his gas tank and quit

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

lmfao what kind of statement is this?

if anybody was fighting for legacy, they would want to fight a guy like GSP.  you know,  the most dominant welterweight in history, a multiple division champion who has defeated every single opponent and drug test he has ever faced, a pound for pound GOAT, and potentially the greatest fighter to ever compete without ever having to take PED's.

but yeah. i totally hear what youre saying. hope that the great khabib goes for legacy fights and not money fights only. a rematch with conor mcnuggets would be in order.  maybe after that he can lay on some more bums like raging al, darrell horcher, and the rest of all those nobodies on such an impressive resume of his, am i right?  how many top contenders, former champs and hall of famers has the great khabib fought? hell you cant even name conor, because a real champion defends his belts.

i mean sure GSP's resume consists of fighting current and former ufc champs, champs of other high organizations, the former lightweight GOAT, the former welterweight GOAT, hall of famers, top contenders, you name it, hes fought them and cleaned out an entire division only to come back and choke out the best middleweight that the world had to offer at the time and walk away with another belt.

so i guess youre right,  gsp is only fighting for legacy at this point. he's already made that clear. he shouldnt waste a fight of his contract by taking it against guys like the great khabib,  who have fought nobodies throughout their entire career, who's only noteable accomplishment, the only reason why he's even relevant to discussion of fighting GSP, and the only reason his name is even brought up is because instead of running at him like aldo, he waited for money mcnuggets to empty out his gas tank and quit

Calm down Stomp.  No one gives a chit about Georges anymore.

• Like 1

I think Firas has caught wind of GSP's intentions lol,not like anyone else doesn't know.

GSP wants only win win,doesn't want to lose at 170 and doesn't want to be a heavy favorite if going down to 155.

GSP is not smart enough to fight backing up hardly any Karate type fighter is and imo Khabib would pressure him.

I feel GSP should beat up Artem to piss Conor off lmao,then maul Conor for 5 rounds of ground interrogation.GSP would likely lose that as well because he is not a good talker and would get owned pre fight by Conor.

• Like 1

couldnt have said it better myself. gsp should give artem an oil change before he goes on to give money mcnuggets a full frontal lobotomy. then after that he can proceed to diggle the great khabib

The Great Khabib has lined up Floyd Mayweather, Georges St-Pierre and Tony Ferguson as his preferred next three fights.

UFC lightweight champion does not believe The Notorious deserves a rematch - as he would instead 'legacy' fights. Khabib wants Mayweather, Georges St-Pierre and Tony Ferguson fights – snubbing McGregor rematch

"Georges St-Pierre is a very big name. I like an opponent who is a very tough opponent and he’s a little bit bigger than me.

NINTCHDBPICT000246391870.jpg?w=960

“And for me it’s like a smart decision taking him to 155lbs. And yes, he’s a very big challenge for me. Like, for my legacy, he’s a very good match-up for my legacy, for fans, for money, for everywhere now.

"I don’t know about his future, about his plans, but I respect him. In my opinion he’s the greatest athlete who ever competed in the UFC, because he’s a champion inside the cage and outside the cage too.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/8249042/khabib-mayweather-georges-st-pierre-tony-ferguson-mcgregor-rematch/

Edited by -idyb-

He didn't beat a legit champion for the belt, has defended the title once and now he's already talking about legacy fights lol

Image result for j jonah jameson you serious gif

• Like 4

well to be fair, theres nobody else that really has a legacy to fight for other than gsp and khabib and cormier.  everybody else has thrown it away on steroids, or humiliating defeats.  or ducks any legit competition and sits on the couch all year waiting to cherry pick easy fights with guys like darren till, demian maia and kamaru "who the fook is that guy?" usman.  especially lately with dildoshaw and cyroid getting creampied, mighty midget getting embarassed and pretty much shipped off to shark fights with guyborg soon to follow. i guess u could argue amanda nunes, but nobody gives a chit about lol wmma. so theres not a whole lot of legacies out there to be fought for.

i dont know what other fights they could make.  ferguson vs khabib is the only one that really makes sense at this point in time, but that fight is cursed to hell and back.

khabib is 27-0 and lightweight champ  so yeah hes got a bit of a legacy to fight for. his record is rather impressive in itself. theres only one other guy that i know of in the history of the ufc with 27+ professional fights under his belt who has also defeated every single opponent that he has ever faced, and that is the pound for pound GOAT of mma himself, GSP

Edited by -idyb-

I would pay $100 to watch Floyd giggle and laugh at Khabib for a few rounds before he decides it's time to put ISIS to bed for good.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

naw if he was only about the money he would take the safe route and rematch conor for an easy win and a big payday.

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, Jolldan said:

He didn't beat a legit champion for the belt, has defended the title once and now he's already talking about legacy fights lol

Image result for j jonah jameson you serious gif

He'd smash your favorite fighters cervix in. 

• Haha 1

A fight with Mayweather isn't going to happen inside of either a cage or a boxing ring. MMA needs to leave boxing alone and focus on their own sport, and vice versa. A boxer doesn't have the skill, or the guts, to step into the octagon knowing what happened to James Toney will probably happen to them. And an MMA fighter doesn't have the skill to compete in a full boxing match with a top level guy. So why try? I know it's all about the money, but still. Focus on what YOU'RE good at.

Khabib needs to defend against Ferguson and then the winner of a Poirier/Iaquinta fight and quit worrying about Floyd "I'm too scared to fight MMA" Mayweather.

Edited by DoctorMMA
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

naw if he was only about the money he would take the safe route and rematch conor for an easy win and a big payday.

If he wasn't all about the money he wouldn't have called out Floyd. Khabob's looking for another big payday.

Al has no business fighting Khabib even if he does beat Porier. Khabib gave him the hands and wrestle f*ucked him for 2-3 10/8 rounds. 

Nobody needs to see that fight again and the same goes for Conor and Khabib.

• Like 1

Khabib will lose to someone who is physically stronger than him. That’s what juiced up gleison gave him trouble

Floyd ?,,,, GTFOH

Punch drunk boxers seem to understand they can't compete in MMA, yet UFC fighters think they can beat world class boxers ? lol

Correct order assuming he wins all these fights in order should be:

1. Tferg

2. Conor Rematch

3. Legacy fight GSP or TMT

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

1. Tferg

2. Conor Rematch

I really hope he fights Ferg next (as it should be) but I dont think so.

New FC will make Khabib vs Conor II next

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

1. Tferg

2. Conor Rematch

How is any MMA fighter getting beat up by Floyd a Legacy fight?

8 hours ago, -idyb- said:

well to be fair, theres nobody else that really has a legacy to fight for other than gsp and khabib and cormier.  everybody else has thrown it away on steroids, or humiliating defeats.  or ducks any legit competition and sits on the couch all year waiting to cherry pick easy fights with guys like darren till, demian maia and kamaru "who the fook is that guy?" usman.  especially lately with dildoshaw and cyroid getting creampied, mighty midget getting embarassed and pretty much shipped off to shark fights with guyborg soon to follow. i guess u could argue amanda nunes, but nobody gives a chit about lol wmma. so theres not a whole lot of legacies out there to be fought for.

i dont know what other fights they could make.  ferguson vs khabib is the only one that really makes sense at this point in time, but that fight is cursed to hell and back.

khabib is 27-0 and lightweight champ  so yeah hes got a bit of a legacy to fight for. his record is rather impressive in itself. theres only one other guy that i know of in the history of the ufc with 27+ professional fights under his belt who has also defeated every single opponent that he has ever faced, and that is the pound for pound GOAT of mma himself, GSP

Go ahead and take him off your list.  Jon and DCs beef started over Jon saying he could take DC down,  Jon did it multiple times the first fight and sonned him for 5 rounds.

229_Jon_Jones_vs_Daniel_Cormier.0.0.jpg

And just in case, Jon told DC he had a tell and he was gonna get slept with a head kick.  Low and behold one year later Jon baits the cupcake for 2 rounds before sleeping that Popeyes Disrespecting Can.

gettyimages-jon_jones-ufc214-7d85a6af-ae00-40c2-8ec8-f24a8ea2dde8.jpg

46 minutes ago, Greasyrasta said:

How is any MMA fighter getting beat up by Floyd a Legacy fight?

we have different definitions of "legacy" fight....

For me its just to fight whoever will make said fighter the most $

9 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

we have different definitions of "legacy" fight....

For me its just to fight whoever will make said fighter the most $

Your definition is wrong, literally.

• Like 2