12er©

IDYB's Official Certified GSP Spam That Nobody Wants To Read 1.0 Thread

5 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

goat st pierre would be the ultimate test m8. this guy is putting his balls in a wheelbarrow

I agree m8 but GSP is not active anymore. I would be down if GSP was still active m8

gsp is active but hes only taking legacy fights from now on. he doesnt have anything to prove, he's beaten everybody. he's not going to come out of retirement to fight some scrandy. he only wants to go one on one with the great ones.

Edited by -idyb-

Kevin Lee says opportunity to train with Georges St-Pierre triggered move to TriStar

pjimage-1-2.jpg

Kevin Lee has made major changes in his camp, and expects to grow by leaps and bounds from training with Georges St-Pierre at the Tristar Gym in Montreal.

you can get the full story here:

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/kevin-lee-says-opportunity-to-train-with-georges-st-pierre-triggered-move-to-tristar/

Edited by -idyb-

43 minutes ago, Yesterdays_Hero said:

GSP hasn't had a single successful training partner so this is an awful decision

last i checked rory is still the champ and running the show over at bellator, where only the legends compete.

42 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

last i checked rory is still the champ and running the show over at bellator, where only the legends compete.

Except for the pie he got from Mousasi, and the loss to Jon Fitch. lol

• Like 2

3 hours ago, -idyb- said:

He was beat out of UFC and has lost 2 in Bellator..... but sure, running the show 😂

6 hours ago, Yesterdays_Hero said:

GSP hasn't had a single successful training partner so this is an awful decision

Slowly but surely, Ryan Hall is making a strong argument.

7 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

He was beat out of UFC and has lost 2 in Bellator..... but sure, running the show 😂

beaten out of the ufc? he sure as hell wasnt. he was a few minutes away from becoming the ufc welterweight champ in the 2015 Fight Of The Year, and  one of the greatest fights of all time.  he could have just ran away or laid on lawler for the 5th round and would have walked away with the belt, but rory aint no b*tch and he went to war

bellator offered him the kind of money he simply couldnt refuse.   dana couldnt afford to give him a contract like that because he probably had all his money tied up with trying to promote that overhyped tap-out artist, conor mcnuggets. at the end of the day its all about the money.

and you say he lost 2 in bellator? interesting  must be why he's still the champ.   either you have a hard time counting to 1, or you somehow believe jon fitch should have won that "fight" after spending 25 minutes doing nothing at all but try to lay on rory and hold on for dear life and youre just a braindead casual who should go watch tennis

the guys a champion, and has only ever lost to a champion. theres not many other fighters who can say that. i'd say he's pretty successful.  

Edited by -idyb-

Georges St-Pierre: UFC doesn’t want me to beat Khabib and ruin their investment

The Canadian MMA legend opened up on why he wanted a Khabib Nurmagomedov fight and why the UFC seems so against it.

By Ryan Harkness Jul 24, 2019, 6:03pm EDT

230_Georges_St-Pierre_vs_Johny_Hendricks

you can get the full story here:

https://www.mmamania.com/2019/7/24/20726638/georges-st-pierre-ufc-doesnt-want-me-to-beat-khabib-and-ruin-their-investment

Georges St-Pierre coming to St. John’s for Q&A

STJ-A09-26072019-Georges_St-Pierre_large

Tickets go on sale today for September get-together with former UFC champ

ST. JOHN'S, N.L. —

Tickets go on sale today for a question and answer session with retired mixed martial artist and UFC world champion Georges St-Pierre set for the Delta Hotel in St. John’s Sept. 8.

Click here for the full story:

https://www.thetelegram.com/sports/local-sports/georges-st-pierre-coming-to-st-johns-for-qa-337182/

Edited by -idyb-

I speak many Asian dialects, and his tattoo say's "F A G"....just saying

Edited by Bwana
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Weidman_The_God said:

Change thread title from "a certain fighter" to " The GOAT" please and thank you

done

Michael Bisping makes a bold claim. Claiims the reason he lost to GSP is because he didnt take the iv needle he snuck in with him and shoot up in the bathroom before the fight

I sh*t you not.   normally i would just tell you to get the full story here:

https://www.lowkickmma.com/michael-bisping-almost-injected-lidocaine-before-gsp-fight/

but you can just read some of it here

Bisping claims he tore the cartilage in his ribs just before the bout. He planned on injecting himself with lidocaine in the bathroom before the fight. (H/T MMA News for the quotes)

“Well I know for a fact I could wipe the floor with Georges St-Pierre. So I’d like to do that one again. I broke my ribs a week before the fight, it’s all in the book. Well I didn’t break them, I torn the cartilage. I couldn’t move very well.

“But there’s a thing in the book where I sneaked in a needle full of lidocaine and in the toilet inject myself with lidocaine into the rib, which would numb the ribs so I wouldn’t have the pain. Cause it’s not a banned substance under USADA. So I could’ve gone to the commission and said, ‘hey I wanna inject myself with lidocaine.’ But the fact I had an injury, they might have pulled me from the fight.”

However, due to the deadly risk of puncturing his own lung while injecting himself as an untrained professional, Bisping ultimately opted not to do so.

Edited by -idyb-

It was fairly obvious both of those fighters weren't at 100% tbh. GSP looked lethargic and Bisping's heavy volume style was completely absent. 

I personally would love to see a rematch if GSP could stop ducking literally everyone 

4 minutes ago, Enigma_Machine said:

It was fairly obvious both of those fighters weren't at 100% tbh. GSP looked lethargic and Bisping's heavy volume style was completely absent. 

I personally would love to see a rematch if GSP could stop ducking literally everyone 

Bisping could/should of won that fight. Totally agree about the rematch. I think Bisping fought the wrong fight, that night.

Bisping's still the UK Goat regardless of the haters

Bisping was doing well from the bottom in the fight, those elbows were nasty. You could tell he wasn’t 100% because the movement/striking wasn’t the norm. But GSP also struggled being at 185. I do think Bisping could of won that fight.

8 hours ago, Enigma_Machine said:

gsp ducks no one.  he only fights legitimate champions, former champions, future champions, top contenders, hall of famers, former lightweight goats, former welterweight goats,  and legends of this sport.  its all about his legazee at this point. he has no time to take a fight with any bottom feeders or washed up steroid abusers. it adds nothing to his career when he beats them 11 out of 10 times.  

khabib or bust m8

Edited by -idyb-

8 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Bisping could/should of won that fight. Totally agree about the rematch. I think Bisping fought the wrong fight, that night.

Bisping's still the UK Goat regardless of the haters

bisping is a legend ill give him that,   but im not sure what fight you were watching, because gsp finished bisping twice in that fight. and pretty much killed him twiice as well. the first time gsp knocked him out,  and the second time the ref had to pull gsp off of an unconscious bisping just to save bispings life.

i dont see the fight playing out any differently if they ever fought again. especially if gsp wasnt suffering through a life threatening illness.   bisping may be great,  but gsp would finish this man 200 times in 100 fights.

13 hours ago, -idyb- said:

bisping is a legend ill give him that,   but im not sure what fight you were watching, because gsp finished bisping twice in that fight. and pretty much killed him twiice as well. the first time gsp knocked him out,  and the second time the ref had to pull gsp off of an unconscious bisping just to save bispings life.

i dont see the fight playing out any differently if they ever fought again. especially if gsp wasnt suffering through a life threatening illness.   bisping may be great,  but gsp would finish this man 200 times in 100 fights.

That's your opinion. I'm sure you'll never budge from it too..

I think if Bisping would of been more aggressive and less tentative. Thew fight would of been different in many ways. I think the early sessions with GSP years ago, played a massive part in the outcome of the fight..

Either way.. When you know what Bisping went through for his last 12-13 fights and he had 1 EYE. The man truly is a Legend...

• Like 1

Chael Sonnen believes George St. Pierre is the Greatest Of All Time

usa_today_10130383.0.jpg

By Andrew Richardson@AndyLRichardson Aug 1, 2019, 12:00am EDT

Chael Sonnen has a lot to say, and he certainly won’t let retirement stop him. The former three-time UFC title challenger has fought the absolute best of the best inside the cage over his long career, including few of the potential Greatest Of All Time (GOAT) candidates. As a result, Sonnen has unique insight into that debate.

Here’s the direct quote from Sonnen, or you can check out his full Youtube video below: “I’ve fought Fedor, Jon Jones, Anderson Silva, and I’ve trained with Georges St. Pierre. I will tell you who the best fighter of those four is: it is Georges St. Pierre.” Sonnen also argues that St. Pierre’s return from retirement to capture the Middleweight title is the “nail in the coffin” regarding to argument of who’s the greatest of all time.

For the full story, click the link below

https://www.mmamania.com/2019/8/1/20749282/midnight-mania-chael-sonnen-george-st-pierre-greatest-of-all-time-goat

Edited by -idyb-

Calling yourself a g.o.a.t = dq from goat status, also getting beaten physically & mentally twice by an actual goat & crying in the cage is another dq. Dc & triple C..ringe should start a club.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Fred_Flink_Stoned said:

Bas,Palhares,Nick Diaz 

Pete Sell, Yushin Okami, Ian McCall

• Like 2

5 hours ago, OzStraya said:

Fedor,  Jones,  GSP

two roid monkeys and a greaser

Edited by -idyb-

Just now, NoCakeForYaya said:

You are a man of culture my friend.

I didn't say that, what kind of black magic is this?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Mighty Mouse is the GOAT and it's not even close.

<{cruzshake}>

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, TUF said:

<{cruzshake}>

When you're bigger than Frankie Edgar, your W's over flyweights don't actually count.

• Like 5