12er©

IDYB's Official Certified GSP Spam That Nobody Wants To Read 1.0 Thread

22 hours ago, TUF said:

Image result for i don't think that means what you think it means template

Also, stand by for the appropriate Matt Brown quote

Silva/Belfort were clearly on ALL the roids, and Rockhold illegally headbutted him.

You also just called Hendo and Stann nobody's. Nice work limey.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Silva/Belfort were clearly on ALL the roids, and Rockhold illegally headbutted him.

You also just called Hendo and Stann nobody's. Nice work limey.

Anybody that loses to Mike, deserves to wear this shame. While we're discussing ancient dinosaurs like Hendo, plz take a moment to venture into the outside section and pay respect to Classicboxer by sharing your extensive college football knowledge. 

• Like 1

hey now tha you guys got moved into the gsp megathread, i'll have you all know that we simply cant go around disrespecting pioneers of the sport like brian stann, hendo, or the legendary michael bisping.   its just not very nice or polite, or something that an honourable guy like gsp would ever do.

1 hour ago, BART-O-LINI said:

News flash a lot of people hate gsp. Temp ban.

i dont see who could hate a canadian like gsp. especially after he creampied all of their favorite fighters and walked away with two belts.

Georges St-Pierre’s coach calls Conor McGregor a ‘pathetic, sorry excuse for a human’

Tristar head coach and GSP trainer Firas Zahabi didn’t mince words when asked about Conor McGregor assaulting an old man in a bar.

You can get the full story here:

https://www.mmamania.com/2019/8/25/20832025/georges-st-pierres-coach-calls-conor-mcgregor-a-pathetic-sorry-excuse-for-a-human

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

i didnt make the article. im just delivering the breaking news that everybody needs to hear.  in this case, comber mctapper is a confirmed steaming pile of crap that couldnt even knock out a defenseless old man.

19 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

Wickles posts better threads than this ffs.

you seem like you could use a few more khabib threads in your life.

khabib-nurmagomedov-belt.jpg

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

you seem like you could use a few more khabib threads in your life.

khabib-nurmagomedov-belt.jpg

Low blow.

Mods, plez delet

5 hours ago, Dark_Horse said:

Title should read "Click here for AIDS"

any more of your khabib and gsp hatin' ass hating it up in my potentially great GSP threads, and i will have no choice but to double down on the gsp threads and then start going hard as fook on the khabib threads too, and i will be sure to tag you in every one of them!

praise be to goat st pierre and that terrorist scum, khabib the great. pay your respects son.

Edited by -idyb-

9 hours ago, Dark_Horse said:

Title should read "Click here for AIDS"

What the **** happened to this mullet sporting Canuck's GSP mega thread?

4 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

What the **** happened to this mullet sporting Canuck's GSP mega thread?

It's here.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

You know, if you want to give these threads a chance to exist on their own for more than a handful of hours, the key is to not post as many.

The more you post, the easier it is to merge because the spam thread is still on the first page.

If I have to go digging back multiple pages to find it, the more likely I am to just say **** it, I don't care enough.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Mcmax3000 said:

You know, if you want to give these threads a chance to exist on their own for more than a handful of hours, the key is to not post as many.

The more you post, the easier it is to merge because the spam thread is still on the first page.

If I have to go digging back multiple pages to find it, the more likely I am to just say **** it, I don't care enough.

youve been mcmerging my threads since the first gsp thread i even made on this account. the only ones you havent are the ones youve seemed to have missed while you were off getting free lapdances from perfect 10's at the strip club and then allowing them to take you home with them after. im not buying your wolf tickets this time son.

Edited by -idyb-

2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

youve been mcmerging my threads since the first gsp thread i even made on this account. the only ones you havent are the ones youve seemed to have missed while you were off getting lapdances at the strip club. im not buying your wolf tickets son.

Yeah, I end up merging them all, but when I have to dig for the thread, I usually let them pile up a bit before I do it.

bro uve even mcmerge my threads in here before that had no relation at all to gsp.   im just starting to believe you just have it out for me

we settle this at survivor series. hell in a cell. tables, ladders, chairs, and dollys. its going down m8

Edited by -idyb-

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

bro uve even mcmerge my threads in here before that had no relation at all to gsp

You and I have very different definitions of no relation to GSP...

But also, it's possible. I stopped actually looking at the threads before merging a long time ago because they were all about GSP.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

When you close your eyes, do you just see GSP's **** constantly smacking you in the head?

when i close my eyes and think about GSP, the only thing i see is pound for pound greatness

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jay101 said:

Man we haven’t had an event in Montreal since the horrible ufc 186. We need this one.

Nah, you really don't.

Cliffs: -"That's what I want. Tony doesn't get what he wants, we get what Khabib wants, and if Khabib calls me and says 'I want GSP', GSP will be next."
-Says that a GSP fight would be better for Khabib's legacy than Tony, also says that people will care more if Khabib/GSP is announced
-Claims that Georges walks around at a smaller weight than Khabib (Georges apparently walks around at 186, Khabib walks around at 190), has no doubt in his mind that GSP can make 155
-Says Conor is like a sour ex-girlfriend, and that he is irrelevant
-Claims that there's absolutely no chance that the Conor rematch will happen

Edited by -idyb-

6 hours ago, Taylor_Schonerstedt said:

Tony is next you dork. Then GSP can get it. Idk how tho. Ain't no way GSP makes 155. 

really? because you said so?  why dont you go and tell khabib the great and his manager all that?
Tony doesnt get what he wants. thats not how it goes around here. especially after he grown out a vagina and pulled out of their last fight on like an hours notice or whatever  KHABIB GETS WHAT KHABIB WANTS

but im totally fine with tony fighting khabib after dana white creates the G.O.A.T. title and has GSP and Khabib The Great fight for it in montreal or moscow at ufc 250 on ESPN+. but the cursed tony vs khabib fight is also a fight that really needs to happen. tony vs khabib will be spectacular to see but gsp vs khabib also needs to happen because people are screaming to see khabib fight a wrestler. there couldnt be a better man to put him up against.

either of those fights are the fights to make. but they both need to happen. the gsp fight should happen first cause tony has alot of life left in him and gsp aint getting any younger.  not to mention if tony beats khabib  then a gsp vs khabib superfight for legacy wouldnt look as iconic.    let gsp have his retirement fight and then put on khabib vs tony.  who gives a chit about any belts either? right now those are the fights to watch

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Khabib vs GSP for the inaugural 165 belt

I like this idea, but im sure Dana would force GSP to at least 3 more fights

GSP don’t want that. He too busy splashing in pools 

GSP doesn’t care. He’ll win the belt and retire again. 

1 hour ago, WarWest® said:

51 pages..... 

Not bad mate lol

theres another one somewhere with around that many pages too, the v2.0 thread but the mcmod gets lazy and keeps merging all the new chit into my old thread