12er©

IDYB's Official Certified GSP Spam That Nobody Wants To Read 1.0 Thread

57 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

I can see the steroid abuser but where's Jones?  

limp dink jones is likely sniffing lines of pecker pills off of androstanolone silva's steroid tainted buttocks. talk about hitting rock bottom. give it a couple days and he'll be out there running from the police and hiding behind his lord and savior, jesus christ again.

i guess thats the kind of chit that happens when youre career and accomplishments get overshadowed by some greasy french canadian white boy who wins belts in multiple divisions, defeats all of his opponents, and passes all of his drug tests.

Edited by -idyb-

UFC: Georges St-Pierre says Tony Ferguson ‘100 per cent’ deserves Khabib fight next – not him

UFC legend dismisses Ali Abdelaziz’s suggestion he could skip the queue and face the lightweight champion

https://www.scmp.com/sport/martial-arts/mixed-martial-arts/article/3027912/ufc-georges-st-pierre-says-tony-ferguson-100

thats right.  tony hasnt proven himself worthy of a GSP fight just yet. but if tony wins the khabib fight, his name will definately be on the table for a GSP fight

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Conor McGregor coach teases UFC return after Dana White confirms ongoing comeback talks

Conor McGregor hasn’t set foot inside the Octagon since Khabib The Great beat that ass down last year.

Edited by -idyb-

9 hours ago, -idyb- said:

Conor McGregor coach teases UFC return after Dana White confirms ongoing comeback talks

Conor McGregor hasn’t set foot inside the Octagon since Khabib The Great beat that ass down last year.

@Mcmax3000

why was this conor mcgregor thread merged into the gsp thread. once again, another thread that has NOTHING to do with GSP gets mcmerged into a gsp thread

i demand an explanation and an apology or i will have to report your actions to the higher-ups. i will not stand for this corruption and abuse of power any longer. youre going to get written up bro

Edited by -idyb-

52 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

why was this conor mcgregor thread merged into the gsp thread. once again, another thread that has NOTHING to do with GSP gets mcmerged into a gsp thread

Because at some point it stopped being worth my time actually checking to see if your threads were GSP related because 99.9% of the time they were, even the ones you claimed weren't. It does mean the occasional one like this might get inaccurately merged but given how much time it saves me overall, it's worth the risk.

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

Because at some point it stopped being worth my time actually checking to see if your threads were GSP related because 99.9% of the time they were, even the ones you claimed weren't. It does mean the occasional one like this might get inaccurately merged but given how much time it saves me overall, it's worth it.

bro you have one job. dont make me have to take your moderating position  if youre not competant enough to do it properly.

there could have been obscene profanity in the thread, and you wouldnt even know because oh hurrr durr theres another thread from idyb, must be a gsp one. quick  i better merge this into the gsp thread.

youre supposed to read the thread before you take action.    thats like the first lesson you learn in moderating school and you would have known that if you would have put down your Nintendo Switch for just a minute. if you actually cared about your job and were good at it, you would have read the thread, and left it there. maybe even gave it a sticky as well because idyb threads always deliver

i gotta be honest with you bro, did you even make it past the thread title? I'm sorry but when i read "Coach of retired multi-division UFC Champion teases UFC return after Dana White confirms ongoing comeback talks" the first person that comes to mind is Conor Mcgregor.  I dont know where you got GSP from out of this. You probably just had your finger hovering over the merge button and it came as a natural reaction the moment you looked at the thread author

and while youre at it you should see all the chit that is being said in the Thread About Cricket. theres been a bunch of nudes posted in there. we're talking full frontal with the tallywhacker hanging out and a trampstamp with a downwards arrow saying ❤️ McMod was here ❤️ . there might even be a birthday cake posted somewhere in there too.  you might want to look into removing the offending images so nobody else will be able to see what i cannot unsee.   i forget which pages the images are on but i know its there and youll find it when you look hard enough and read over that thread.   please make yourself useful and get on that and help clean up that thread.  that is part of your job description you know?

anyways im going to let this slide just once,.  but if you mess this up again im going straight to fightclubber and sparkart. if you cant even make the effort to even try to fulfill your moderating commitments, there are other people like me who will gladly take over your duty.   the beer drinker will not be held down by corruption and abuse of power.

Edited by -idyb-

mcmod the rustle is deep and i demand a sincere canadian apology.  youve ruined my weekend over this.

but most importantly i think its time for us 9 remaining forum members and the cromwell alts to all get together and stage a peaceful protest. this forum needs democracy. not a dictatorship.    just because youre not a fan of conor mcgregor doesnt mean you need to go all kim jung wung pung sung and start running media censorship around here.

Edited by -idyb-

6 hours ago, -idyb- said:

i gotta be honest with you bro, did you even make it past the thread ****le?

Of course not. I said I didn’t check it.

5 hours ago, Mcmax3000 said:

Of course not. I said I didn’t check it.

slap yourself and give me my well deserved sincere canadian apology

Edited by -idyb-

6 hours ago, -idyb- said:

slap yourself and give me my well deserved sincere canadian apology

No and No.

• Sad 1

Chael P. Sonnen talks about UFC legend Georges St-Pierre possible return to 155 pounds

Edited by -idyb-

8 hours ago, TUF said:

Even Vegas knows GSP is a can

Khabib -400

GSP +300

https://www.bestfightodds.com/fighters/Georges-St-Pierre-80

GSP is a man who defies the odds.   especially on this forum.  ever since he won back his welterweight title and smashed out their favorite fighter BJ Penn,  the last 10 or so of gsp's opponents were heavy favorites who were supposed to win, according to the forum consensus

but idyb will always have gsp's back and take him to win. even when nobody else believes in him. idyb is an educated fight fan who recognizes greatness when he sees it. 

also gsp is the only man on the planet capable of defeating khabib the great

Edited by -idyb-

Not surprised Hes very interested in wrestling with a natural lightweight when he walks around as a middleweight, sounds like an easy night for old greasy nips & a third division champ status for his legacy.

2 hours ago, agtx said:

Not surprised Hes very interested in wrestling with a natural lightweight when he walks around as a middleweight, sounds like an easy night for old greasy nips & a third division champ status for his legacy.

First you say Jorge Masvidal isn't technical or well rounded and now you say this stupid chit.  Khabib is 190 pounds and the first 16 fights of his career were at welterweight.  The weight is no different Georges would just have a big reach advantage.

34 minutes ago, agtx said:

Kebab couldnt hold down & maul gsp. 

He will, GSP is old with no cardio

Edited by PunchBag

Gsp would be too big & skilled to dominate the way he has the other guys. Its no pressure for gsp, Its kebab whos got it all to lose.

5 hours ago, PunchBag said:

He will, GSP is old with no cardio

GSP has cardio for days bro. i'll have you know that the P in GSP stands for cardio.

in fact if we went back to the old school ufc rules with no time limit, GSP would still be holding down and smothering dan hardy.

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, PunchBag said:

A gay Canadian who got the hands from Matt Serra ain't beating <insert fighter here>

the haters have been saying that ever since before the gsp rematch with matt serra.   do i need to ask you what he went on to do after that, or do i need to tell you step-by-step?

5 hours ago, -idyb- said:

the haters have been saying that ever since before the gsp rematch with matt serra.   do i need to ask you what he went on to do after that, or do i need to tell you step-by-step?

he beat dan hardy and nick diaz, hardly tough competition. Todays WW division would kill him.

Edited by PunchBag

Freddie Roach Reveals How Georges St-Pierre Could Beat Khabib Nurmagomedov

Hall of Fame boxing trainer Freddie Roach has shared his two cents on how Georges St-Pierre could beat UFC Lightweight champ Khabib Nurmagomedov. Roach stepped into uncharted territory of combat this weekend after taking part in UFC superstar St-Pierre’s training camp.

https://www.ibtimes.com/freddie-roach-reveals-how-georges-st-pierre-could-beat-khabib-nurmagomedov-2863259

Edited by -idyb-

I like GSP.  I don't think Khabib would stand a chance.  I haven't read the article and I probably won't. 

Freddie Roach is a moron.  I really dislike him, and I think he is where he is by luck alone.  I don't think he has ever trained a fighter from the ground up, just every once in a while coached a guy for a few fights who was already talented.  He is not universally respected by fighters who used to work with him.  If you listen to him, he is an idiot.  

I like you, though.  IDYB is alright in my book.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, agtx said:

Fully synthetic nipple grease?

There's literally no advantage to going synthetic.  

Chael Sonnen recalls ‘basement’ fight against Georges St-Pierre

The MMA analyst and former fighter is currently in Tel-Aviv, Israel for the upcoming Bellator 234 event. During his stay in Israel, Sonnen caught up with Bloody Elbow, and opened up on a “basement fight” that took place against St-Pierre.

Apparently, St-Pierre was an even tougher foe than Silva, Jones or Emelianenko.

“I’ve fought Georges St-Pierre in a basement, in California, 2014,” Sonnen said. “That was the best fighter I’ve ever taken on.

you can get the full story here:

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/chael-sonnen-reveals-undisclosed-fight-against-ufc-legend-georges-st-pierre/

Edited by -idyb-