12er©

IDYB's Official Certified GSP Spam That Nobody Wants To Read 1.0 Thread

Trainer teases Georges St-Pierre comeback: ‘If Usman or Colby gets injured...’

Longtime trainer, Firas Zahabi, would have you believe that former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre, who also held gold at 185 pounds, remains in such good shape that a short-notice title fight would be just another day at the office.

“He’s a machine,” Zahabi told Joe Rogan. “Dude, I’m telling you, if Usman or Colby gets injured... I don’t want to talk for Georges but man, he can kill anybody. He can kill anybody this man. He’s the world’s greatest martial artist. He’s a monster. I was just training with him Saturday.”

you can get the story here:

https://www.mmamania.com/2019/11/29/20987944/trainer-teases-georges-st-pierre-comeback-usman-colby-gets-injured-mma

Edited by -idyb-

4 minutes ago, Lord_Costas_number_one_fan said:

Groids would kill Colby but Marty from Nebraska would knock him dead. 

f*ck that noise.  GSP would kill anybody. his coach just said it himself.

Trainer shockingly claims gsp for every title fight at every weight including wimmins where he will wear a training bra & lipstick. Gsp is going to do everything...according to trainer. Colin mcnuggets levels of fake news just to keep his name out there.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PunchBag said:

If the same GSP that fought Bisping stepped in the octagon then he would lose to both colby and Marty

you mean the guy that literally killed bisping two times in one fight and the ref had to intervene just to bring bisping back to life after georgie goat had his way with him?  i dont see what snoozeman or colby would do to a straight up killer like goat st pierre.

5 hours ago, Lord_Costas_number_one_fan said:

Anyone with either the first name Firas or the last name Zahabi are not to be trusted.  

greatest coach in thee game. dont hate. appreciate. 

5 hours ago, agtx said:

Trainer shockingly claims gsp for every title fight at every weight including wimmins where he will wear a training bra & lipstick. Gsp is going to do everything...according to trainer. Colin mcnuggets levels of fake news just to keep his name out there.

well then trainer is a wise man and he's clearly well educated and understands the great sport of UFC. i cant see why he would bet against gsp. afteeralll, GSP has defeated every single opponent he has ever faced.   and GSP already has done eveerything m8.  the G in GSP stands for greatness. you cant compare greatness to a mediocre fighter like conor.  greatness and mediocrity go together like turnips on waffles.

Edited by -idyb-

1 minute ago, agtx said:

Ill believe something if baldy or gsp himself says it.

i'll believe something if dana doesnt say it.

i wouldnt be surprised if gsp ends up fighting snoozeman, colby, and khabib the great. all on the same night.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

How bad does Colby and Usman have to be, when even GSP would come out of retirement again to fight them.

Bisping level champ bad. That's what Gets GSP fighting again.

gsp only fights legends m8. hall of famers, future hall of famers,  former champs, future champs, champs in higher weight classes, champs in lower weight classes,  champs in other organizations, top contenders, a fully roided hendricks, etc.  line them up and gsp has knocked them all down.

gsp wouldnt waste his time coming back to fight either of those pie eating jabronis anyways.  if he comes back he's fighting khabib the great. thats what he wants to do. thats what khabib wants to do.  the two greatest fighters on the planet are going to war next year.    theres not many other people on the planet who would  want to line up to fight khabib the great. or GSP either. instead they would rather try to pad their fight record with easy wins, like chicken mcnuggets and post-usada juiced up jones are doing, just so that they can do steroids and drunk drive their car into something, beat up a couple old men at the bar and then go on twitter and try to pretend like they are great.   they will never have the accomplishments or the legacy which GSP has earned

Edited by -idyb-

GSP's lasting legacy is not finishing a fight for 10 whole years.  It's the lost decade of the WW division.  It's the only era worse than Frankie's LW rematch era

Edited by Bubba_Sparks

GSP ain’t waiting 6-7 months to fight either Marty or Colby. They’re not big enough names

The time frame and ‘what if’s’ to fight Conor could stretch 12 months and he’d have to fight maybe twice In that time. Also, does George really think Conor carry’s on his legacy?

Would GSP sit and wait to fight Khabib. If he beats Tony, that’s another 12 months, to get that fight and it’d have to be at 155, unless Dana opens 165? 

Whatever the situation and ‘what if’s’. Everything will be based on what Dana and Conor agreed too. 

I still see Dana putting Conor on the 165lb title path.. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

GSP's lasting legacy is not finishing a fight for 10 whole years.  It's the lost decade of the WW division.  It's the only era worse than Frankie's LW rematch era

the GSP era was the winning era of the welterweight division m8.    ever since gsp took the real welterweight and middlesweight belts and went home, fighters have been playing musical chairs for the fake belts. i cant even count the number of times those belts changed hands afterwards.  meanwhile gsp held onto his WW title for like a decade and still nobody has been able to beat him since he won it, and after cleaning out two divisions, he got bored and went home.  talk about a decade of dominance. there will never be a welterweight or middleweight as dominant as GSP

he gave his balls a tug and moved up a weight division and then finished your hero two times in his last fight, took home another belt, and had you fleeing the country in disgrace.  and gsp doesnt just finish fighters.  he finishes fighters careers. he finished the careers of literally every opponent that faced off against him.  they have never been the same after fighting him. gsp knocks them from top of the world into retirement, humiliation, and irrelevancy. talk about a straight up killer

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

the GSP era was the winning era of the welterweight division m8.    ever since gsp took the real belt and went home, fighters have been playing musical chairs for the title belt. i cant count the number of times the belt changed hands.  meanwhile gsp held onto it for like a decade and still nobody has been able to beat him since he won it.   talk about a decade of dominance. there will never be a welterweight or middleweight as dominant as GSP

he gave his balls a tug and moved up a weight division and then finished your hero two times in his last fight, took home another belt, and had you fleeing the country in disgrace.  and gsp doesnt just finish fighters.  he finishes fighters careers. he finished the careers of literally every opponent that faced off against him.  they have never been the same after fighting him. gsp knocks them from top of the world into retirement, humiliation, and irrelevancy. talk about a straight up killer

GSP never fought Rich Franklin mate. You're befuddled.

I think this needs a poll....

2 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

GSP never fought Rich Franklin mate. You're befuddled.

I think this needs a poll....

rich franklin is your other hero m8. just be glad that Ace Ventura wasnt given the opportunity to face off against Georgie Goat in the octangular jungle, otherwise he probably would have caught those hands and double legs too.  25 minutes of the greasiest action you'll ever see

Edited by -idyb-

Usman waits on gsp too long and gets murdered, you cant wait on gsp.

Colby smothers gsp back with pitter patter punches in bunches, colby vs gsp would be a good fight until it hit the ground then it would be like watching 2 towels in a dryer.

Either way nobody buying these ppvs. Women forgot who gsp is, men dont like watching his fights due to style. Not to mention usman and Colby are not champion status fighters regardless if they have a belt or not, bums.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, King_Can said:

Gsp is prolly still p4p #1 we just aren’t aware of it

oh don't you worry. i'll make sure that everyone becomes aware of it

and i dont know what grinch stole mcmod's christmas, but curse him for merging my last thread. it was up for a whole day. i thought he was gonna let it slide

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

@Mcmax3000 i demand an explanation as to why this volkanovski thread got merged into a gsp thread.  i dont see the relation here. can you exclaim it to me?

not only that but most of all i demand a formal and sincere apology

Edited by -idyb-

10 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

i demand an explanation as to why this volkanovski thread got merged into a gsp thread.  i dont see the relation here. can you exclaim it to me?

I can't check now but I'm fairly certain your thread title mentioned GSP so as far as I'm concerned, it's a GSP thread.

10 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

not only that but most of all i demand a formal and sincere apology 

And I'd love to have a girlfriend... Both things have an equally zero chance of happening.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

I can't check now but I'm fairly certain your thread title mentioned GSP so as far as I'm concerned, it's a GSP thread.

And I'd love to have a girlfriend... Both things have an equally zero chance of happening.

i'm fairly certain that youre are an idiot and your corruption knows no bounds..   

apologize to me now motherf*cker or ill have santa bring you a girlfriend for christmas.  and i'm pretty sure you wouldnt want any of the kind of ho ho ho's that idyb is into. but she will look so cute wearing that clown suit while you push her morbidly obese belly around in a wheelbarrow

If he got to choose, Kamaru Usman would prefer a fight with Georges St-Pierre next

This is nothing new for the welterweight division. As the consensus greatest welterweight of all time and one of the sport’s biggest stars, St-Pierre has long been the target of callouts from the fighting elite. Even when he was nominally retired

You can get the story here:

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/12/17/21025169/morning-report-if-he-got-to-choose-kamaru-usman-would-prefer-a-fight-with-georges-st-pierre-next

Edited by -idyb-

2 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

Fought 7 times in a decade.... should not even be mentioned

unbeaten  throughout the entire decade.  isnt that incredible!?!

way to go Georges. heres to another decade of dominance, spectacular knockouts, title belts, and winning

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, -idyb- said:

unbeaten  throughout the entire decade.  isnt that incredible!?!

way to go Georges. heres to another decade of dominance, spectacular knockouts, title belts, and winning

He only fought 7 times in the decade.... Jones has won 16 in the same time with a NC the only thing inbetween, Holloway 13, Usman 11, Khabib 12, you name any champion atm and more than likely they have a longer winning streak that GSP with much more fights this decade

7 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

He only fought 7 times in the decade.... Jones has won 16 in the same time with a NC the only thing inbetween, Holloway 13, Usman 11, Khabib 12, you name any champion atm and more than likely they have a longer winning streak that GSP with much more fights this decade

gsp may have fought half the amount of times as all of the rest of those pie eating jabroni's, but he brought twice the excitement, twice the entertainment, and twice the performance and thats all that matters. guys like marty snoozeman will never be on gsp's level of awesomeness

gsp was out there defending his title and moving up weight classes and fighting their champ, winning more titles and all that other cool gsp stuff that only GSP can do, meanwhile the toughest opponents jon jones has had to face in recent years was the law.   he's also a multiple time convicted steroid abuser, so none of his accomplishments or fight record means anything anyways because its not legitimate.

khabib the great and georgie goat are the only two fighters on that list who dont actively pad their record with cabbage soup and tomato cans.   holloway only fights midgets so despite being taller than gsp, max will only ever be half the fighter that GSP is.   hell he aint even a champion anymore either after getting that **** beat down again. dudes got as many losses in just half a year as GSP has obtained throughout his entire career.  still hasnt avenged a single one of them either.   gsp gave his balls a tug and moved up to a higher a weight class to fight their champion and successfully won the title.   max tried to do the same thing but failed.

gsp would be 56 years old and still undefeated if he only had to fight the cans that all those other guys are fighting.  he'd put on a much more impressive streak just by taking off his clothes and running down the soccer field

Edited by -idyb-

im not a rocket appliantist and im not exactly sure whats going on or what to do about it, but its extremely offputting to my jimmies, and its been happening for well over a year now.  and theres gotta be at least a couple hundred of my threads that got affected by this forum bug

the other week i even made a thread about alexander volkonovski, and it got merged into mcmax3000's gsp spam thread.   upon my inquiry,  one of the forums premiere mods wasnt even completely sure as to why he put it there. and to make things worse, he wouldnt even formally give me a polite canadian apology either that i rightfully deserved. instead he tells me to kick rocks and he would have as equal of a chance of finding a girlfriend as he would apologizing to me over his mistake and wrongdoings. this is unjust.

this isnt just a one-off either. it happens to just about every thread i create about a fighter other than georges "rush" st pierre. i dont see how anybody could get the two of them confused either. GSP is the greatest athlete in all of combat sports, and the other guy is not.   its a pretty significant difference

im not sure if there is a bug in the system, or if this is simply just a case of moderator discrimination and possible corruption.    anyways i know this section of the forum gets alot of traffic, and everybody is busy dealing with their forum issues and whatnot,  so i look forward to hearing some clarification on this matter in 2 or 3 months.

oh yeah, and while i'm over here i would like to put in a formal request to bring back the captcha system and unban cole, finish^him, ufccagerattler, MrLach,  BabaJi and his army of indian spambots,  two dozen cromwell alts, and that doug guy who still lives with his mom. i would also appreciate it if you could return the enigma back from his car fire.  i would also like you guys to find mcmax a woman so i can get my sincere canadian apology out of him, and lastly i would like a seperate subforum in the ufc section dedicated to all things GSP. because ever since the UFC sold its soul to reebok, espn, and conor mcgregor, there is nothing else to really discuss in the world of mma.

thank you that is all the help i need for now.  i hope its not too much to ask for.    oh yeah and i almost forgot, can you guys bring back the Thread About Nothing and restore it to its former glory?  that is all

Edited by -idyb-

what the fook? i cant even make a thread in the help forum without it getting merged into here

people make threads in that help section looking for help and go months without an answer or a response. idyb makes a thread  in the help section looking for help and it gets handled within a few hours

@Mcmax3000 i demand an explanation and an apology.   fix this god damn forum bug and stop trying to steal my christmas you filthy grinch

• Thanks 1