Sign in to follow this  
Lord_Costas_number_one_fan

UFC 193 - LOLWMMA

Confirmed fights

Condit vs Lawler

Hunt vs Bigfoot

Spitts vs Whittaker

Jake Matthews vs Akbar Arreola (lolwho?)

Ricardo Abru (lolwho?) Vs Dan Kelly

We need two title fights...

Bermudez vs Stephens 2 is rumored for this card

+ Noke vs Sobotta

Perosh vs Viilante

Walsh vs Steve Kennedy

Edited by FINISHxHIM

yeah I reckon it will be... not like Etihad has a chance of selling out though

Want to get in early on the good(ish) seats depending on prices. Hoping to get some on the first elevated level. Can't miss out on the potential GOATness of this event

Edited by Yesterdays_Hero
  • Like 1

Want to get in early on the good(ish) seats depending on prices. Hoping to get some on the first elevated level. Can't miss out on the potential GOATness of this event

yeah exactly the same here. Hopefully they elevate the octagon a bit so ground level can get a decent view.. Still waiting for the second belt announcement. Rumors are it will be Rousey, which I'll be pissed at for having another <1minute fight 

This card looking not to bad.

Hunt will ko!

Taker gonna take bisping to the Matthews bridge!

Where the **** are the Aussies?

Where are the aussies? Is that a joke.

• Like 1

ok there might end up being 1 on the main but it the kiwis that will be most represented!

TBH i'd rather a card of international (mainly americans/south americans) over a stacked aussie/kiwi card any day. Sure give us a fight or two of some top locals but don't fill it up with fighters who can appear on any UFC fight night card that hold here, give us the best of the best if they want to make as big of an impression as they say!

I don't get it. I agree with others very poor marketing.

At least put up some text or a clip from their last fight its easy to bill this as second war after both put on an awesome fight last time.

Enjoy the show Australia but just remember yall will never have the pleasure of calling one of your own champion.

Never ever in the history of the universe? Big call. 

Never ever in the history of the universe? Big call. 

Never mind Weedcan_The_Can, he has a propellor hat on 24/7 and goes into a rage of screaming and slapping himself if you try to take it off.

Here's his most recent picture.

b7e.jpg

• Like 2

Never mind Weedcan_The_Can, he has a propellor hat on 24/7 and goes into a rage of screaming and slapping himself if you try to take it off.

Here's his most recent picture.

b7e.jpg

Yeah really not worried what someone with  picture of Weidman as there profile pic says, that says enough about them.

Plus Americans wouldn't know what a real fight is anyway, as soon as they even get sworn at they call verbal and emotional abuse and try and sue you.

Confirmed fights

Condit vs Lawler

Hunt vs Bigfoot

Spitts vs Whittaker

Jake Matthews vs Akbar Arreola (lolwho?)

Ricardo Abru (lolwho?) Vs Dan Kelly

We need two title fights...

70,000 person stadium UFC event... and they are making THIS:

Condit vs LawGOAT - Okay this is good

Hunt vs Bifgoot - Good

Bisping vs Whitaker - Yawn

Jake no name vs no name

no name vs dan average joe

To fill 70k they need someone big.... and no Rousey... no Weidman... no Conor, no Aldo... no Werdum... no JDS, no Reem... no Dos Nachos... no Mighty Boring (thank god)...

Who can they get? Or is this all they can come up with for an enormous stadium show?

What about:

Dildoshaw?

Edited by -COLE-

Hunt vs Bifgoot - Good

Jake no name vs no name

To fill 70k they need someone big.... and no Rousey... no Weidman... no Conor, no Aldo... no Werdum... no JDS, no Reem... no Dos Nachos... no Mighty Boring (thank god)...

Who can they get? Or is this all they can come up with for an enormous stadium show?

What about:

Dildoshaw?

Melbourne is sports mad. They really don't need anything better.. I praying we get something else but it's not needed. Us Melbournians will show up in the 10s of thousands to watch 2 old men play two up. 

• Like 2

Hunt vs Bifgoot - Good

Jake no name vs no name

What about:

Dildoshaw?

Jsquared?

• Like 1

Yeah really not worried what someone with picture of Weidman as there profile pic says, that says enough about them.

Plus Americans wouldn't know what a real fight is anyway, as soon as they even get sworn at they call verbal and emotional abuse and try and sue you.

Lol you'll do just fine here mate.

PS if you're still thinking of going solo you can get seats with us and roll with my crew if you're keen

• Like 2

I don't get it. I agree with others very poor marketing.

At least put up some text or a clip from their last fight its easy to bill this as second war after both put on an awesome fight last time.

it's not going to be a second war.have you seen bigfoots fights since he off trt?he didn't throw a punch and got instantly ko'd against Mir and arlovski.he was so weak against soa that soa had to finish himself and his chin is the weakest in the div now.ill bet anyone anything that hunt will ko him with ease as soon as he puts one on his chin.

Lol you'll do just fine here mate.

PS if you're still thinking of going solo you can get seats with us and roll with my crew if you're keen

haha water off a ducks back in here!

Cheers for the offer, I've got about 5 or 6 guys that are keen to go. We've pretty much agreed that we'll spend around $600ish per person on tix as that is some of the guys' max they're willing to go. Then I had this idea that if I get super motivated between now and the on sale date I might go all out and get a VIP experience but i'd probably have to do it along because my mates won't be keen on spend all that cash haha   

• Like 1

Melbourne is sports mad. They really don't need anything better.. I praying we get something else but it's not needed. Us Melbournians will show up in the 10s of thousands to watch 2 old men play two up. 

I hear ya homie, I didn't know you guys got down like that!

I would LOVE for you guys to really and truly get ur money's worth tho... I hope for your guys sake they add one more really exciting, big name fight.

etihad stadium honeyd**ked last year by mma media with reports of Melbourne show to possibly have 2 title fights, dropping names like rousey and mcgregor.

U want 77,000 of us to come, pick up your game, 3 spots left on the card.

I hear ya homie, I didn't know you guys got down like that!

I would LOVE for you guys to really and truly get ur money's worth tho... I hope for your guys sake they add one more really exciting, big name fight.

I'd go no matter who was on the card but from the double title fights they were floating for us late last year this is a big step down for sure. I'd be more than happy with a top 5 v top 5 battle to round it out, was really hoping for Souza v Jacrae :(

• Like 2

Once Condit pulls out due to injury, this should be a pretty awful fight card for a PPV. 

I'm not even buying this event. Definitely wouldn't pay hundreds of dollars to go.

Once Condit pulls out due to injury, this should be a pretty awful fight card for a PPV. 

I'm not even buying this event. Definitely wouldn't pay hundreds of dollars to go.

Didn't you go to the lolMontreal card?

• Like 3