Sign in to follow this  
AxeMurduh

UFC fighters currently on steroids.

CURRENTLY ? Actually, I dont think that many since UFC crack down on it. However, I still got my suspicious over Romero tho.

However, there are a bunch of guys that I think they used to be on roids but no longer are on it because of UFCs new policy.

For now Im gonna say Aldo, Barao, Cain and Hendricks. Reason why I think so is because Baraos and Cains (I know you gonna come at me with the lay off, Mexico bs, blah, blah, blah but Im just saying his performance was beyond horrible considering what we know about Cain) last performances were simply awful and very coincidental with the time UFC started to crack down on it. Now, lets see the performances from Hendricks, Aldo and even RDA to see if the pattern still follows ...

I personally think RDA is not on roids. I want to believe he improved himself as a fighter but Im just very curious to see his performance in Dec.

• Like 1

Too many to list,i would say about 90% are on some sort of ped's and 80% roids.

Aldo is most definitely,you would have to be one stupid dumb **** to not see through that last cover up.

That is a great question 

9468091aca214f0f472a1b1f3d668787.jpg

260131361929482889e00dd7a05a7090.jpg

That was  back before the roids so they are pretty natural. Probably on some drugs, but nothing most people can't get otc these days.

• Like 1

Is it possible to look like Todd Duffy with just lifting and dieting??

Todd duffy that is now 230 or the one that was 254 and ripped?

He lost a ton of muscle.

Yes it is possible to be huge, ripped and not be on any drug. But when somebody puts on or loses muscle like that it is normally due to roids. Overeem is now 247; against Duffy he was 270; the extra muscle was roids.

Overeem 

frank mir

duffy

aldo 

barboza 

romero 

RDA

And many many more that I can't think of. Guys that I believe never have done anything are

BJ 

Diaz bros

Weidman 

franky

Edited by TheRearNaked
  • Like 1

Most in UFC have done Roids, HGH, etc.  Many still are. There are also things like some Peptides that tests won't detect. 

You can't always go by physique.  In saying that there are some ripped to a point NOT possible naturally.  Anderson was on gear, yet his physique was nothing special at all. 

Those caught are only the tip of the iceberg!  And if you think new testing cannot be beaten - you are naive & need to do some research.  You've as much chance of Finding The Fish as you have detecting every Performance Enhancing Compound

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW5RD90o3WA

Edited by EvolveWay7

All the Brazilians....

Basically if you took that list of all the brazilians, and subtracted two or three, and then added two or three that weren't Brazilian, you'd have an accurate list.  Even the female brazilians get busted for testoreone

Overeem 

frank mir

duffy

aldo 

barboza 

romero 

RDA

And many many more that I can't think of. Guys that I believe never have done anything are

BJ 

Diaz bros

Weidman 

franky

I believe Cowboy never did either, except that one time doe

probably right.. I just want to see them get caught already

Something was definitely going on with Waldo before the Mcgregor fight.

First getting the drug test stopped and then the injury that wasn't an injury/dodgy xrays.

• Like 1

Something was definitely going on with Waldo before the Mcgregor fight.

First getting the drug test stopped and then the injury that wasn't an injury/dodgy xrays.

Yea I was actually just looking into that

They are probably switching over to human growth hormone.

Apparently they don't even test in depth unless your Nick Diaz which is guaranteed easy money for NSAC when he pisses hot for pot. 

• Like 1

Bigfoot Silva needs to get back on the roids. He's mediocre when he's on them and terrible when he's off. Unlike the rest of the roster, he's the one guy who actually has a legitimate need for hormone therapy.

The dude is so large and strange looking because of acromegaly. He's had surgery on his pituitary gland twice (actually an abnormal growth on the gland) in an effort to halt the progression of the disease. The pituitary gland "communicates" with the testes and generally regulates the production of testosterone. If your pituitary gland is whacked and turning you into gigantor so they have to hack it apart via surgery, it makes sense that it's no longer telling your nuts to make enough testosterone. 

He's the only TRT user in the UFC who actually needed it.

Edited by ijosef
  • Like 2