Sign in to follow this  
MattKona

Conor/Urijah on UFC tonight

This was a hilarious exchange and interaction. Seek it out on YouTube if you didn't DVR it. Looking forward To seeing how this season shakes out. I know people poo poo TUF but this season will probably have more eyes on it because of Conor (and we know the various 'surprises' for him)

I know Urijah has coached in previous seasons. But I'm guessing it wasn't going to be this funny.

Yeah, I was laughing all the way through. I really do wonder if during his downtime, does he think through all these quick comebacks and waits to deliver them or is he just good at freestyling. Either way, it makes for good TV. :)

Yeah, I was laughing all the way through. I really do wonder if during his downtime, does he think through all these quick comebacks and waits to deliver them or is he just good at freestyling. Either way, it makes for good TV. :)

He has people writing stuff for him, for sure.

• Like 1

I donno hes really not all that funny 

• Like 1