181 replies to this topic

#101 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 22,403 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 02:57 AM

wait Conor talking ****... what a surprise

Sorry mate, but it's not talking **** if you're saying de troof to someone's face.  And it's been subsequently proven.

Conor's a good guy; his team like him, Faber likes him, he said extremely kind words to the lad Saul whupped.

But it fits the bandwagoning anti-Conor brigade's tired narrative much easier to believe he's just a talentless trash talker and give him zero credit at all

P.S Nothing personal mate, your comment was just the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back

• Lostboys84 likes this

Winning coach of 2016 Camps League - Team FRANKLIN

Chief of the Rich "Ace" Franklin fan-club

rich-franklin.jpg

#102 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 22,403 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 02:58 AM

anybody else starting to believe the mcgregor/faber training theory yet?..

trust me theres more to them 2 than people think in my eyes :) ..

faber working on that mcgregor wrestling/ground for me nailed on man.. 

I'm a believer mate.  Conor's a bright lad and he knows how much he'd benefit from training with Faber.  They clearly get on well.

rich-franklin.jpg

#103 Denizen

Denizen

Torchbearer

• Free
  • 4,838 posts
  • LocationThe Night

Posted 09 October 2015 - 11:29 AM

Sorry mate, but it's not talking **** if you're saying de troof to someone's face.  And it's been subsequently proven.

Conor's a good guy; his team like him, Faber likes him, he said extremely kind words to the lad Saul whupped.

But it fits the bandwagoning anti-Conor brigade's tired narrative much easier to believe he's just a talentless trash talker and give him zero credit at all

P.S Nothing personal mate, your comment was just the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back

As an official member of the anti-Conor brigade ( at least I assume I fit into that category in your eyes ) I'd like to state right now and for the record that I've never believed him to be talentless, nor have I ever called him talentless. 

Over hyped trash talker, yes. .

I don't believe for a moment that he is a well rounded mixed martial artist, but on the feet his fluidity is a thing to behold.

As for the tired narrative of the anti-Conor brigade though....puh-lease, it is nothing when compared to the fawning, hero worshipping, starstruck, wet-knickered-teenage-girl-infatuation prose that we have to put with when looking from the other side of the fence.

Fight Club Prediction Championship: Grand Prix Winner and Final Champion (10-3)

UFC Prediction Grand Prix: Winner

UFC Survivor Series Tournament: Series Seven Winner

#104 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 22,883 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 11:51 AM

I don't think it was necessarily boring. I definitely thought this guy is completely out matched though.

I got bored because of that. I knew that Saul was never going to be in danger after the first minute or 2. He was way better, faster, and stronger. That he is dropping back down a weight class but I don't see that helping him. His technique is bad and he is slow for that weight class.

MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion
Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion

#105 rackydj

rackydj
  • Free
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 12:11 PM

sauls beat artem before so expect that mcgregor sbg arm around the mans shoulder..

good man saul .. seems on level and interesting to see fresh blood from this way..

just not my style of fighter what so ever..

Edited by rackydj, 09 October 2015 - 12:16 PM.

#106 Denizen

Denizen

Torchbearer

• Free
  • 4,838 posts
  • LocationThe Night

Posted 09 October 2015 - 12:29 PM

sauls beat artem before so expect that mcgregor sbg arm around the mans shoulder..

good man saul .. seems on level and interesting to see fresh blood from this way..

just not my style of fighter what so ever..

He's not there to hold anyone's hand.

#107 rackydj

rackydj
  • Free
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 12:33 PM

mate do me a favour and **** off will you..

most boring ufc fight club member in history.. honest 2 god..

#108 rackydj

rackydj
  • Free
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 12:35 PM

super champion you are in boring the **** life out of me.. 

if youre just going to post rubbish mate follow your bum boy cashflow round and do it near him because i ant got the time in the day to be having to put posts under your name sitting you down each and every time..

Edited by rackydj, 09 October 2015 - 12:37 PM.

#109 Denizen

Denizen

Torchbearer

• Free
  • 4,838 posts
  • LocationThe Night

Posted 09 October 2015 - 12:45 PM

if youre just going to post rubbish mate follow your bum boy cashflow round and do it near him because i ant got the time in the day to be having to put posts under your name sitting you down each and every time..

Hmm? It was Conor that said he wasn't there to hold anyone's hand. Your post seems to contradict him which is why I mentioned it.

Why are you bringing cash into this? I dunno if he's even posted in this thread.

If you're going to "sit me down" then at least stay on topic.

#110 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 42,040 posts
  • LocationThe Tenderloin SF

Posted 09 October 2015 - 01:06 PM

you just did.. lol 

• Denizen likes this

2015 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Most Laid Back Forum Poster

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

2016 Happiest Forum Poster

#111 Denizen

Denizen

Torchbearer

• Free
  • 4,838 posts
  • LocationThe Night

Posted 09 October 2015 - 01:15 PM

you just did.. lol 

Yeah lol. The funny thing is, in another thread he was talking about how he was gonna follow me around the forum and "Shatter me like glass" every time I made a post.

Here he is contradicting himself.

Kid needs to get sober.

#112 rackydj

rackydj
  • Free
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 01:16 PM

Hmm? It was Conor that said he wasn't there to hold anyone's hand. Your post seems to contradict him which is why I mentioned it.

how about i totally contradict the whole of the show and say imho the real purpose in this tuf after the way 189 panned out with aldo and mendes was to put faber and mcgregor together and get him some real time on that mat.. its the route fabers heading and he was way invested into mcgregor prior..

thats what i think baldy locks was thinking personally..

my personal opinion the show is front for conor.. a back scratch.. 

thats what i think personally.. **** what mcgregor thinks man and how he sells that show.. i guarantee you now that kid will be getting sum serious time in with faber on that mat..

like i said serious respect has got formend along the way.. and that comes from feeling the other man.. simple as..

theres also more to tj and faber that meets the eye.. 

tj dun 1..

chads all quiet..

the other poor tam ****s dont count..

all while faber and mcgregor get tight..

Edited by rackydj, 09 October 2015 - 01:25 PM.

#113 rackydj

rackydj
  • Free
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 01:20 PM

you just did.. lol 

na matey..

that was simply letting the man know the drill from now on.. 

me and him would never cross paths in real life even if we lived on the same street 2gether.. hes a different form of mankind to me honest to god.. 

Edited by rackydj, 09 October 2015 - 01:21 PM.

#114 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 42,040 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 01:21 PM

na matey..

that was simply letting the man know the drill from now on.. 

me and him would never cross paths in real life even if we lived on the same street 2gether.. hes a different form of mankind to me honest to god.. 

lol uhh ok 

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#115 Denizen

Denizen

Torchbearer

• Free
  • 4,838 posts
  • LocationThe Night

Posted 09 October 2015 - 01:32 PM

how about i totally contradict the whole of the show and say imho the real purpose in this tuf after the way 189 panned out with aldo and mendes was to put faber and mcgregor together and get him some real time on that mat.. its the route fabers heading and he was way invested into mcgregor prior..

thats what i think baldy locks was thinking personally..

my personal opinion the show is front for conor.. a back scratch.. 

thats what i think personally.. **** what mcgregor thinks man and how he sells that show.. i guarantee you now that kid will be getting sum serious time in with faber on that mat..

like i said serious respect has got formend along the way.. and that comes from feeling the other man.. simple as..

theres also more to tj and faber that meets the eye.. 

tj dun 1..

chads all quiet..

the other poor tam ****s dont count..

all while mcgregor and faber get tight..

Oh, well there's definitely a mutual respect between Conor and Uriah.

Also, Conor is getting some mat time too, I agree with that. He seems to be spouting stuff like he just heard it in practice. "PPP" in the most recent episode is an example that springs to mind.

As to whether he's getting the mat time from Uriah, well i'm not so sure. I think he's working the ground game in the morning which is why he's not there for early practice....unless he is in  the latest show?? I don't accurately recall.

Anyway, it's unfolding well and i'm begrudgingly starting to dislike Conor a little less.

I still fervently wish he would stop saying what he "feels" as opposed to what he thinks.

#116 rackydj

rackydj
  • Free
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 12:05 AM

its good to see faber fixing his ways also..

dont get me wrong hes never been 1 of my favourite fighters.. but i have always gone out of my way to watch him fight.. his style just isnt for me.. its to be respected but i like a ko/tko killer and its something hes not.. 

but he would be great for mcgregor to get sometime with 110% theres no denying that.. you couldnt turn down the offer to get a feel of the guy and his staffing.. it makes sense.. the areas he lacks in are pritty much that teams focal point.. 

mcgregors ufc break i really started to dislike faber.. think alot of people who were into mma did are way.. he came across the jealous little boy.. now its good to see him come away from that as he seems to understand and get what mcgregors about..

tj is the man for me now who i cant stand..

faber building a foreign base up again now im sure.. urijahs a good man he doesnt need the childish ****e he was pushing prior.. 

urijahs a mma progressor and hopefully mcgregors being the smart man.. no shame in spending time out there getting a feel of tam if thats what being put out there on offer..

dana be setting it all straight on the paper.. you cant help friendships and dana and mcgregors relationship as pals seem very genuine.. nailed thats what i think n e ways.. they all make coin and mcgregor gains in departments elsewhere..

imo this tuf after 189 became baldy locks trying to do mcgregor a friendly favour and all make coin in the process..

Edited by rackydj, 10 October 2015 - 12:17 AM.

#117 Suq_Madiq

Suq_Madiq
  • Free
  • 286 posts
  • LocationDublin, Ireland

Posted 13 October 2015 - 12:38 AM

i guarantee if faber had rang that man the next morning it would be arranged..

mcgregors characteristics are very similar to them of a romany gypsy imo.. mentality wise and way of fight thinking is on the exact same wavelength.. them americans arnt familar with this and its why they get lost with certain aspects of the guy when hes on 1..

i gurantee you mate somewhere amidst all of this tuf season faber has become mentor and been training with mcgregor aspects of the sport he knows he lacks in.. i swear i would bet allsorts on this.. both very much love the fight game and faber is getting to that stage in his career where he would pass on to mcgregor because for all involved around that weight its better mcgregor has that belt than aldo.. especially for that alpha male camp..

he was into mcgregor deep faber prior and i think he pos saw a project in him.. i dont know people may disagree but i deffinately think dana was involved in this part of the puzzle in getting mcgregor some high quality assistance in that area hes lacking.. fabers a company man and a progressor within the knowledgeable side of the game.. i think it seriously makes sense.. 

somethings happend between mcgregor and faber im telling you because a line of respect has now been built between them 2 guys and that i reckon has come from touching each other properly behind the scenes.. 

McGregor like a Roma Gypsy? I would have said more like an Irish gypsy in terms of confrontation etc...

#118 rackydj

rackydj
  • Free
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 01:01 AM

McGregor like a Roma Gypsy? I would have said more like an Irish gypsy in terms of confrontation etc...

why mate?.. saunders is romany and more like irish traveller.. so are many of the other fighting gypsies.. i get wot u mean..

yes mate romany as in roman..

i know irish traveller pavee that dont care for themselves never mind beliefs.. trust me thats not wot i see in mcgregor.. 

dont blame me mate blame the ira.. 

Edited by rackydj, 13 October 2015 - 02:33 AM.

• Decko likes this

#119 rackydj

rackydj
  • Free
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 02:38 AM

conor "chucky ar la" mcgregor..

• Bubba_Sparks and Decko like this

#120 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 22,883 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 09:04 AM

Yes I'm sure that Faber is training a man that he or someone in his camp is likely to fight. That would make a lot of sense. Just because someone gets a long doesn't mean that they are training partners.

• Denizen likes this

#121 rackydj

rackydj
  • Free
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 01:40 PM

Yes I'm sure that Faber is training a man that he or someone in his camp is likely to fight. That would make a lot of sense. 

yes it makes perfect sense to me on so many levels i cant even be arsed to explain them to you..

wake up and smell todays headline from faber.. mcgregor beating jose aldo at 194 would be good for the sport..

you dont want to believe it thats fine by me.. ill stick to my line of thinking since page 1 of this post........... 

long run itll be..

mystic rac.. i predict these things..........

Edited by rackydj, 15 October 2015 - 01:43 PM.

#122 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 22,883 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 10:06 AM

yes it makes perfect sense to me on so many levels i cant even be arsed to explain them to you..

wake up and smell todays headline from faber.. mcgregor beating jose aldo at 194 would be good for the sport..

you dont want to believe it thats fine by me.. ill stick to my line of thinking since page 1 of this post........... 

long run itll be..

mystic rac.. i predict these things..........

You might want to read the whole article that you are quoting.

“Who’s the easier fight for some of my guys? I’ve gotta say Conor is,” Faber said. “Aldo’s really, really well-versed with takedown defense. You saw Chad (Mendes) was able to take down Conor at will. So having Conor win is a good thing for the wrestlers in the division and the sport in general. And Jose Aldo is a legend.”

• Denizen likes this

#123 rackydj

rackydj
  • Free
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 12:38 AM

You might want to read the whole article that you are quoting.

“Who’s the easier fight for some of my guys? I’ve gotta say Conor is,” Faber said. “Aldo’s really, really well-versed with takedown defense. You saw Chad (Mendes) was able to take down Conor at will. So having Conor win is a good thing for the wrestlers in the division and the sport in general. And Jose Aldo is a legend.”

exactly why it would also make perfect sense for tam 2 get a feel.. mcgregor as champ opens up a whole lot more doors for tam than aldo holding onto his title does.. they all benefit seriously..

mate.. i believe wot i believe..

you believe wot you believe..

dilla****e walks.. mendes aint anywhere near.......... 

you can be the best wrestler in the division mate but soon as that chin is found your going to sleep simple.. that wrestling quote i would understand a whole lot better if ncaa mendes wasnt flattend and shut down physically properly by mcgregor.. 

Edited by rackydj, 20 October 2015 - 12:40 AM.

#124 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 22,883 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 07:04 PM

I thought mehdi would kill that guy. He looked flat though and I agree with the erosa decision.

#125 H.N.I.C.

H.N.I.C.
  • Free
  • 12,009 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 10:48 PM

i havent been watching, any clue on when Le fights again?

This^

#126 H.N.I.C.

H.N.I.C.
  • Free
  • 12,009 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 10:54 PM

i havent been watching, any clue on when Le fights again?

never mind, i see that Le fights Martin Svensson next week at the bottom of this recap

http://mmajunkie.com...r-vs-team-faber

looked up Svennson on Sherdog, looks likes he's a grappler.  hopefully Le keeps it standing bc his striking is pretty sick

Edited by H.N.I.C., 21 October 2015 - 11:01 PM.

• juice64011 likes this

This^

#127 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 22,883 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 08:13 AM

never mind, i see that Le fights Martin Svensson next week at the bottom of this recap

http://mmajunkie.com...r-vs-team-faber

looked up Svennson on Sherdog, looks likes he's a grappler.  hopefully Le keeps it standing bc his striking is pretty sick

Yeah I don't know what Faber was thinking with that match up but he obviously knows more about the fighters than me. I would have put him up against a striker since his weakness will be submissions.

• juice64011, H.N.I.C. and Denizen like this

#128 rackydj

rackydj
  • Free
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 01:57 PM

morale of the story..

1 friendly gesture in honor of another..

least it was only yank flip flops and not no dodgy dog ****e yank trainers received 4 the gesture!..

praying faber dont fight tj.. i think deep down at his stage hell get caught in the moment and take the dive.. i dont believe he has that ruthlessness in him to truly hurt tj if it came to it regardless..

good guy urijah when he sacks that frat ****.. 

Edited by rackydj, 22 October 2015 - 02:04 PM.

#129 Denizen

Denizen

Torchbearer

• Free
  • 4,838 posts
  • LocationThe Night

Posted 23 October 2015 - 01:49 AM

least it was only yank flip flops and not no dodgy dog ****e yank trainers received 4 the gesture!..

Don't let Tim Kennedy (he's a UFC fighter, you've probably not heard of him) hear you say that, he'd destroy you, McGregor and Faber for such a slight on the 'Murican flag.

On Chris Weidman’s America Flag Shoes: Ugh, those sneakers are horrible. Let’s say I’m driving down the road and I see an American flag, it’s sunset and they forgot to take the flag down, I’m going to knock on your door and be like, ‘Hey man, you probably forgot to take your flag down. Is it okay if I go ahead can take it down and fold it up for you, so that you can put it back up tomorrow?’ I’m that guy, and I’m not so wacko that … when Chris Weidman won the title [against Anderson Silva] and he draped himself with the flag, I thought that was an amazing moment. People are like, ‘Oh no, he’s not supposed to do that!’ No man, it looks awesome! God bless America, and we’ve got an American champion; let’s celebrate this for a second! But, there has to be a little bit of taste and discretion about when and where. It’s like a thing right now to walk on or step on the American flag. You do that in front of me, I’m going to pick you up and I’m going to beat the dude holding the phone with you. It’s pretty awesome when you can beat a dude with another dude, and I’d totally love to do that.

http://411mania.com/...g-its-horrible/

#130 Denizen

Denizen

Torchbearer

• Free
  • 4,838 posts
  • LocationThe Night

Posted 23 October 2015 - 02:02 AM

I thought mehdi would kill that guy. He looked flat though and I agree with the erosa decision.

Good fight, I expected Mehdi to win too. 

Mehdi was clearly the more technical fighter and I think an argument could be made for him winning the 1st round. Erosa threw a lot of looping punches that landed but he definitely wasn't as crisp as Mehdi.

I gave the fight to Juicy-J for his front kicks to the body, Medhi had no answer to them, they were the most telling move of the fight.

Edited by Denizen, 23 October 2015 - 02:08 AM.

#131 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 22,403 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 02:30 AM

Don't let Tim Kennedy (he's a UFC fighter, you've probably not heard of him) hear you say that, he'd destroy you, McGregor and Faber for such a slight on the 'Murican flag.

On Chris Weidman’s America Flag Shoes: Ugh, those sneakers are horrible. Let’s say I’m driving down the road and I see an American flag, it’s sunset and they forgot to take the flag down, I’m going to knock on your door and be like, ‘Hey man, you probably forgot to take your flag down. Is it okay if I go ahead can take it down and fold it up for you, so that you can put it back up tomorrow?’ I’m that guy, and I’m not so wacko that … when Chris Weidman won the title [against Anderson Silva] and he draped himself with the flag, I thought that was an amazing moment. People are like, ‘Oh no, he’s not supposed to do that!’ No man, it looks awesome! God bless America, and we’ve got an American champion; let’s celebrate this for a second! But, there has to be a little bit of taste and discretion about when and where. It’s like a thing right now to walk on or step on the American flag. You do that in front of me, I’m going to pick you up and I’m going to beat the dude holding the phone with you. It’s pretty awesome when you can beat a dude with another dude, and I’d totally love to do that.

http://411mania.com/...g-its-horrible/

So what your're saying is that Faber is trying to get Conor beaten up by Tim Kennedy?

That sneaky little man.

rich-franklin.jpg

#132 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 42,040 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 04:33 PM

This season is pretty lame 

• juice64011 and H.N.I.C. like this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#133 Decko

Decko
  • Ultimate
  • 919 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 29 October 2015 - 12:04 PM

No TUF this week again?

#134 Denizen

Denizen

Torchbearer

• Free
  • 4,838 posts
  • LocationThe Night

Posted 29 October 2015 - 12:11 PM

No TUF this week again?

From what I could find, no.

UPDATE: It appears tonight's show will be aired next week as to not conflict with the World Series. See you on Nov. 4!

• juice64011 and Bubba_Sparks like this

#135 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 22,403 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 04:57 AM

UPDATE: It appears tonight's show will be aired next week as to not conflict with the World Series. See you on Nov. 4!

Bloody world series....remind me which countries compete in the "world" series??

• Denizen and Rastajambo like this

rich-franklin.jpg

#136 Decko

Decko
  • Ultimate
  • 919 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 30 October 2015 - 10:42 AM

Cheers.
I thought it was that rounders **** again
  • Bubba_Sparks, Denizen and Rastajambo like this

#137 WrongBet

WrongBet
  • Free
  • 124 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 30 October 2015 - 04:00 PM

If this was aired on Spike TV there wouldn't be an issue.
  • H.N.I.C. likes this

#138 H.N.I.C.

H.N.I.C.
  • Free
  • 12,009 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 09:46 PM

figures we have to wait an additional week to see Le throw hands

This^

#139 H.N.I.C.

H.N.I.C.
  • Free
  • 12,009 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 10:32 PM

slick counter straight right by le in the first round

too bad he couldn't finish it there, although after seeing his work on the ground it's pretty obvious he needs a better coach/camp before competing in the UFC

Edited by H.N.I.C., 04 November 2015 - 10:33 PM.

• Denizen likes this

This^

#140 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 22,883 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 03:32 PM

Yeah I don't know what Faber was thinking with that match up but he obviously knows more about the fighters than me. I would have put him up against a striker since his weakness will be submissions.

quoted for truth
  • H.N.I.C. and Denizen like this

#141 Denizen

Denizen

Torchbearer

• Free
  • 4,838 posts
  • LocationThe Night

Posted 05 November 2015 - 10:15 PM

Faber robbed us.

Out of all the housemates, Le was the one I was looking forward to seeing the most.
  • juice64011, H.N.I.C. and UFC_Noob like this

#142 Rastajambo

Rastajambo

Team Bombo Klatt

• Free
  • 4,131 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 11:01 PM

not seen the Le fight but when I saw him in the first ep I thought hes going to lose when Mcgregor pairs him with a grappler.  Turns out it was Faber!

abd-75.gif

UFC Fight Night 72

UFC Fight Night 76

UFC Fight Night 84

#143 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 22,883 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 08:06 PM

Both of mcgregors fighters looked good tonight. Teymur has some power. Johnny was tough to keep going but the ref gave him a lot of leeway.

Conor being late is pretty disrespectful and then saying that someone messed up and didn't hold the fight was even worse.
  • H.N.I.C. and Denizen like this

#144 H.N.I.C.

H.N.I.C.
  • Free
  • 12,009 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 10:50 PM

can0r is a piece of **** - HNIC

This^

#145 JChristian522

JChristian522

-_-

• Ultimate
  • 4,498 posts
  • LocationSalt Lake City, UT, USA

Posted 12 November 2015 - 06:36 AM

I can't wait for artum to lose.
  • juice64011 and UFC_Noob like this

#146 Denizen

Denizen

Torchbearer

• Free
  • 4,838 posts
  • LocationThe Night

Posted 12 November 2015 - 11:06 AM

I can't wait for artum to lose.

Won't have to wait long. Feet together, hands at his waist and chin in the air.....while he's fresh. He's tough but he's cannon fodder for a decent counter puncher. Can't say I'm suprised by his 11-10 record.

#147 DoomPatrol

DoomPatrol
  • Free
  • 1,676 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 12:43 PM

Faber said it; they've just been handed a couple of guys and that's what they have to deal with.

On the other hand, this Teymur guy looked fierce. Brutal knees and didn't slow down.

#148 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 22,403 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 05:37 AM

I'm liking Artum's back to basics fighting style, but yeah, you can see how he got an 11-10 record.  Seems like a decent lad though, stopped those two Americans from getting kicked off by defusing their backyard fight.

Am still enjoying the coach banter, and they seem to be too - the spirit always seems to be pretty jovial when they're hanging out.  Guess that's maybe helped by the fact they're not scheduled to fight so they don't have to keep a distance.

• Decko and UFC_Noob like this

rich-franklin.jpg

#149 Decko

Decko
  • Ultimate
  • 919 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 13 November 2015 - 10:16 AM

Faber said it; they've just been handed a couple of guys and that's what they have to deal with.

On the other hand, this Teymur guy looked fierce. Brutal knees and didn't slow down.

Faber, bus, under.

#150 Decko

Decko
  • Ultimate
  • 919 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 13 November 2015 - 10:18 AM

I'm liking Artum's back to basics fighting style, but yeah, you can see how he got an 11-10 record.  Seems like a decent lad though, stopped those two Americans from getting kicked off by defusing their backyard fight.

Am still enjoying the coach banter, and they seem to be too - the spirit always seems to be pretty jovial when they're hanging out.  Guess that's maybe helped by the fact they're not scheduled to fight so they don't have to keep a distance.

Artum looked like a completely different fighter, very good display with his hands.
Those hands are low, and the chins sits high in those exchanges though