Sign in to follow this  
prozacnation

no more ufc dvds released??

So whats up with the ppv dvds

There isnt a release date for the double event dvds

With fight pass it doesnt show each event in entirely always not showing prelims to ppv

Are they stopping making dvd events

Doesnt make sense to stop now ??

They have had fight pass for a year and a half now.

Sucks if they do. Cause my collection of ufc dvds will now stop

• Like 1

Fight Pass does have the prelims, they're just in separate streams.

If you go to the event page on UFC.TV, there's a list of videos at the bottom that includes the prelims/weigh-ins/press conferences/Q&A/etc.

• Like 1

This really bums me out because I have every numbered event on DVD. I don't want to have crappy bootleg DVD's of UFC 187-194.

Not everyone has access to a computer for fight pass, and many people like having a hard copy on DVD.

now that's dedication

• Like 1

now that's dedication

Yeah, I had to get UFC 13-42 from those Australian Box sets on Amazon 11-20, 21-30, 31-37, 38-42 Etc.

* I found ULTIMATE JAPAN/ULTIMATE BRAZIL and ULTIMATE ULTIMATE 1995 / ULTIMATE ULTIMATE 1996 from Amazon UK, but it is in PAL format.

* I found UFC 37.5 online. I don't know if there are legit copies of this event on DVD though.

* All the other numbered events I found on Amazon.

* Buying UFC: Ultimate Fight Collection 2011, 2012, and 2013 really helped fill in the gaps quickly for 116-131, 132-147 and 148-161.

• Like 1

Yeah, I had to get UFC 13-42 from those Australian Box sets on Amazon 11-20, 21-30, 31-37, 38-42 Etc.

* I found ULTIMATE JAPAN/ULTIMATE BRAZIL and ULTIMATE ULTIMATE 1995 / ULTIMATE ULTIMATE 1996 from Amazon UK, but it is in PAL format.

* I found UFC 37.5 online. I don't know if there are legit copies of this event on DVD though.

* Buying UFC: Ultimate Fight Collection 2011, 2012, and 2013 really helped fill in the gaps quickly for 116-131, 132-147 and 148-161.

I have a few but certainly not that many

I have the ones that I've attended live, plus for few years, they were giving out a DVD with the Fight Club membership package, so I got a couple that way.

This really bums me out because I have every numbered event on DVD. I don't want to have crappy bootleg DVD's of UFC 187-194.

Not everyone has access to a computer for fight pass, and many people like having a hard copy on DVD.

i can see that, the thing is you're in the minority on this

the only thing you can do is move the ppv to a computer and burn it after you dvr it

I feel your pain. I have every DVD from 1-10, 42-186, All the UFC presents, all the TUFs (Except 11), All the Best of's, and I own all 3 Fight Collection box sets. I'm pissed that they stopped selling them. I am going to have to break down to buy those box sets for the dark days. I was hoping something would pop up eventually but nope. My local FYE hasn't had anything new in a long time. 

Note: They did just release Best of 2015 on DVD. 

Well according to Sanity they are offering up to 193 as they had 190-192 in store and a release date and taking pre-orders for 193.

Yeah, it seems this problem only affects US based fans. You can purchase the DVD events outside of the country but the formatting might not work and I'm sure the shipping would suck.

It wouldnt. They need to continue the dvds. Tired of the buffering. Hopefully they go back to making dvds. I mean wwe has their network with their ppv but also they sell the dvds too

It wouldnt. They need to continue the dvds. Tired of the buffering. Hopefully they go back to making dvds. I mean wwe has their network with their ppv but also they sell the dvds too

WWE does still sell DVDs, but their DVD business has been continually tanking ever since they launched the Network.

There's a logo in the bottom right corner that says Beyond Home Entertainment, so I Googled that, and what came up was a website with a URL that ends in .au, so I would say they're legitimate, but are Australian releases, which probably explains why they're so expensive.

I'd be hesitant to purchase living in North America, because I would think there's a good chance they're region locked.

There's a logo in the bottom right corner that says Beyond Home Entertainment, so I Googled that, and what came up was a website with a URL that ends in .au, so I would say they're legitimate, but are Australian releases, which probably explains why they're so expensive.

I'd be hesitant to purchase living in North America, because I would think there's a good chance they're region locked.

Thanks for the info.

Really now didn't release UFC fight DVDs than how can watch? because sometimes when I'm busy or not available then later how can I watch UFC fight if no have any DVDs?

lol wut?

• Like 1

I don't remember the last time I played a DVD

I still watch the occasional WWE one because they still do DVD documentaries.

• Like 1

WWE does still sell DVDs, but their DVD business has been continually tanking ever since they launched the Network.

Just to add to this, and further explain why the UFC probably stopped bothering with DVDs, for the first quarter of this year, WWE only made $822,000 on their DVD business, and that's about half of what they made the first quarter of last year ($1.54 Million), so that business is tanking pretty hard.

I was able to get UFC's 187-203 on DVD from that Australian Company "Beyond Entertainment" on Amazon. They didn't release any events after 203 so I guess people will have to have fake DVD's for 204-214. 

Edited by fightfanfightfan80
  • Like 1

I was able to get UFC's 187-203 on DVD from that Australian Company "Beyond Entertainment" on Amazon. They didn't release any events after 203 so I guess people will have to have fake DVD's for 204-214. 

Ill have to check it out 

I just found on amazon a few of them. Random events like ufc 201. 190 193. Not all available but what they had i got 7 they had ufc 194 but not 189. Got 199 no ufc 200 available

I got the dvds. All are us region so they work. Only 7 available i scanned ebay and everywhere i could. They arent in order but at least 7 are available. Dont know if amazon will get more in the future or not. 7 are

Rousey vs correia

Rousey vs holm

Mcgregor vs aldo

Jones vs st.preux

Werdum vs miocic

Bisping vs rockhold

Lawler vs woodley