freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 42,356 posts
  • LocationThe Tenderloin SF

Posted 14 March 2017 - 12:38 PM

Anybody still watching?
**** is going down.
Rick is getting more booty meat in the apocalypse than he ever did busting crack ****s as a sheriff.
He is also about to rebuild the United States of Rickmerica.

I watched a few episodes but it was to slow for me.. I know some episodes are dope but I really could get into it

2015 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Most Laid Back Forum Poster

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

2016 Happiest Forum Poster

#852 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 12:41 PM

Anybody still watching?
**** is going down.
Rick is getting more booty meat in the apocalypse than he ever did busting crack ****s as a sheriff.
He is also about to rebuild the United States of Rickmerica.

I am...I don't really like Gimple as the showrunner and how he does things, but I'll probably continue to watch the show from here on out.

Morgan went off last episode!

3 Facts Everyone Must Face:

#1 If there is no God, then your life has no objective meaning.

#2 You didn't bring yourself into this World, and you cannot ultimately prevent your Death.

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#853 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 22,931 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 12:53 PM

I hate how they completely cut out or limit characters for multiple episodes and then only focus on them for a full episode. It's fine to do it sometimes but you can advance a story with multiple characters and show them all in the same episode.
  • SVTContour98, sobercuban, TwennyFo and 1 other like this

MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion
Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion

#854 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:56 PM

This season's been a total let down especially after such a promising opener.

• SVTContour98 likes this

conair.gif?w=780

#855 93er

93er
  • Free
  • 580 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 03:11 PM

I like it so far. A couple of episodes weren't awesom. So what.

You people need to stop being so hard to please. You must lead miserable unhappy lives.....lol.

But seriously, I thought things were happening quickly. They are meeting new communities left and right.
I thought they would suffer under Negan for several seasons, but they may already have enough manpower to overthrow them.
The United States of Rickmerica is coming.

Prepare your angus Negan.

#856 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

Still Kelvins #1 fan, he'll be back

• Free
  • 14,092 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:38 PM

This season's been a total let down especially after such a promising opener.

I'm just the opposite. Thought the opener was just meh but every episode after has been good. The one where they introduced the trash people (I love how weird they are) was really good. The carnival one too.

This season is already way better than the last one.
!!! WAR KELGOAT The uncrowned WW champ
Check out my Youtube channel here-
https://www.youtube....downey73/videos

Banham you talk a big game but when I challenged you on your BS you flake and put me on ignore. Typical bully, wilt in the wake of some pushback.RIP FEGHAMs Jimmies

#857 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 22,931 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:18 PM

Rick falling in the pit and struggling to kill the zombie was one of the dumbest things that I've ever seen on tv. He literally was surrounded by stuff that he could knock the zombie over with but struggled to find anything until he got stabbed through the hand.

#858 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

• Free
  • 14,092 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:37 PM

Rick falling in the pit and struggling to kill the zombie was one of the dumbest things that I've ever seen on tv. He literally was surrounded by stuff that he could knock the zombie over with but struggled to find anything until he got stabbed through the hand.

You mean pillows

Banham you talk a big game but when I challenged you on your BS you flake and put me on ignore. Typical bully, wilt in the wake of some pushback.RIP FEGHAMs Jimmies

#859 OzPLATINUMpride

OzPLATINUMpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 20,729 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 15 March 2017 - 01:22 PM

They're doing one step forward two steps back. The comic writers need to fire Gimple and get this heap of **** season back on track.
  • SVTContour98, TwennyFo and RadLad like this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#860 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 01:30 PM

I'll be happy once 'The Preachers' back on, :D 

And when Negan finally gets creampied. I hope they take a whole episode on that one.  

conair.gif?w=780

#861 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 22,931 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 01:32 PM

You mean pillows

There were bags of stuff, mattresses, etc. I saw at least one twin mattress, grab it and throw it. Zombie will be stuck for a bit. Also Rick was tripping and falling constantly but the zombie slowly walked toward him without issue. In some episodes they will slaughter 10+ zombies easily, in others one almost kills them. There are so many inconsistencies used to try to keep zombies relevant that it ruins the experience for me.
  • TwennyFo likes this

#862 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 01:50 PM

There were bags of stuff, mattresses, etc. I saw at least one twin mattress, grab it and throw it. Zombie will be stuck for a bit. Also Rick was tripping and falling constantly but the zombie slowly walked toward him without issue. In some episodes they will slaughter 10+ zombies easily, in others one almost kills them. There are so many inconsistencies used to try to keep zombies relevant that it ruins the experience for me.

I'm pointing out inconsistencies throughout every episode, almost like a running commentary, lol.

My missus just rolls her eyes and says "it's just a ******* tv show." It's about the only time she ever swears. :lol:   

conair.gif?w=780

#863 OzPLATINUMpride

OzPLATINUMpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 20,729 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 15 March 2017 - 02:05 PM

I'll be happy once 'The Preachers' back on, :D

And when Negan finally gets creampied. I hope they take a whole episode on that one.

You mean 'Preacher' ?
  • TwennyFo likes this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#864 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 03:55 PM

You mean 'Preacher' ?

Yup, crazy azz show full of freaks and weirdo's. And like Walking Dead, most of the cast are British, at least the leads are.

It must be a AMC ting........

conair.gif?w=780

#865 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

• Free
  • 14,092 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 15 March 2017 - 05:00 PM

I'm pointing out inconsistencies throughout every episode, almost like a running commentary, lol.

My missus just rolls her eyes and says "it's just a ******* tv show." It's about the only time she ever swears. :lol:

She's right. Any TV show is gonna have stupid stuff going on. You sound like a real blast to watch the show with.
  • SVTContour98, GURU|Cole and TwennyFo like this

#866 OzPLATINUMpride

OzPLATINUMpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 20,729 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 15 March 2017 - 09:51 PM

Yup, crazy azz show full of freaks and weirdo's. And like Walking Dead, most of the cast are British, at least the leads are.

It must be a AMC ting........

Lol yeah I'm aware of it. Get this ish into the TV thread doe smh

v4MjFdj.png

#867 sobercuban

sobercuban

Da Bess

• Moderators
  • 50,165 posts
  • LocationOver, Under, Through

Posted 16 March 2017 - 04:58 PM

Lol yeah I'm aware of it. Get this ish into the TV thread doe smh

why?

post-406774-0-12678100-1439418105.gif

post-406774-0-05914100-1428435713.jpg

#868 OzPLATINUMpride

OzPLATINUMpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 20,729 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 16 March 2017 - 05:22 PM

why?

Lol because I'm lazy :D I see posts here and think it's TWD fanboy related and then get the sads when it's about other ranbob shows

Edited by Ozpride, 16 March 2017 - 05:22 PM.

• sobercuban likes this

v4MjFdj.png

#869 93er

93er
  • Free
  • 580 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:24 AM

So does anyone think Rick will pickup Tara's feminazi cult?

Will there be any more groups or does he have enough to go up against Negan?

Why don't they just go searching for army bases and get some tanks?

#870 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 53,357 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:10 AM

So does anyone think Rick will pickup Tara's feminazi cult?

Will there be any more groups or does he have enough to go up against Negan?

Why don't they just go searching for army bases and get some tanks?

Because tanks require a lot of **** fuel to operate, and you know, the actual know-how to operate a tank.

post-406774-0-33798100-1483399020.jpg

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#871 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

• Free
  • 14,092 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 19 March 2017 - 11:46 AM

Wasn't there a tank on the show before? I think one of the governor's dudes had one.

#872 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 53,357 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 19 March 2017 - 12:26 PM

Wasn't there a tank on the show before? I think one of the governor's dudes had one.

He did, and it was retarded.

If you really wanted one, they were just sitting around all over Atlanta. An Abrams gets about 0.6 mpg and resources are scarce. If you want to blow your entire gas supply taking a tank a couple miles down the road.... well if you're that **** stupid then chances are you didn't even survive long enough to find tanks abandoned in the first place.

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#873 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

• Free
  • 14,092 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 19 March 2017 - 12:32 PM

If you really wanted one, they were just sitting around all over Atlanta. An Abrams gets about 0.6 mpg and resources are scarce. If you want to blow your entire gas supply taking a tank a couple miles down the road.... well if you're that **** stupid then chances are you didn't even survive long enough to find tanks abandoned in the first place.

I suppose it would be good for defense if you could get one to Alexandria.

#874 OzPLATINUMpride

OzPLATINUMpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 20,729 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:23 PM

Sigh. Another piece of chit episode. I'm nearly ready to tap out from this show. The current comic arc is boring AF too, they might want to look to start wrapping things up

v4MjFdj.png

#875 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 22,931 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:30 PM

Dwight is about to turn on the governor.

#876 OzPLATINUMpride

OzPLATINUMpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 20,729 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:37 PM

Dwight is about to turn on the governor.

Lel

Don't remind me of yet another villian they ruined for the TV series

v4MjFdj.png

#877 OzPLATINUMpride

OzPLATINUMpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 20,729 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:37 PM

Do you think the TV creators finally realised they screwed up making Darryl when Dwight came into the game?
  • bigdw35/Ufcfan_1 likes this

v4MjFdj.png

#878 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 22,931 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:25 PM

I've never read the comics so I don't know. I just wish that Negan would be relevant for more than 3 episodes. Also with two episodes left it looks like they are going to push the battle to next season.
  • OzPLATINUMpride likes this

#879 OzPLATINUMpride

OzPLATINUMpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 20,729 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 21 March 2017 - 06:07 PM

The battle needs to take longer, the comics wrote a whole arc on it and there's no random groups of lesbians or mad max car yard people either.. Negan is a mastermind and a ruthless killer in the comics, the TV show just makes him some jock psychopath. It's been awful. Hes not nearly as funny as the comics either, had his moments but not enough.

v4MjFdj.png

#880 93er

93er
  • Free
  • 580 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 09:04 AM

First of all, just because you are not creative enough to find a way to get it there does not make other people stupid.
But your totally right, someone sitting around several seasons into the zombie apocalypse trying to figure out how to arm their village with abandoned armored war machines wouldn't last long enough to find a tank.

And don't bring reality into this. If we are worried about availability of fuel then nobody would be driving anything because the fuel would have all gone bad already and would be screwing up their engines.
I doubt everyone ran out and dumped fuel stabilizer in all of the gas when they heard there were zombies and I don't see any oil pumps running in any of these communities.

Now moving on:
Did anyone like the last episode better?
They seemed to speed things up by jumping back and forth like most have been asking for.

Also they made it look like the kingdom is going to betray Rick in the preview for this week.
Is it a set up, or were the producers just **** with is.

#881 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 09:10 AM

Finale gonna be the usual stinker

• TwennyFo likes this

#2 You didn't bring yourself into this World, and you cannot ultimately prevent your Death.

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#882 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 05:04 PM

Another lame episode at the weekend.

I don't want to see people tending lettuce, I want to see blood snot and tears. Then more blood snot and tears followed by sex drugs and rock and roll plus a little mindless violence.

If the show is gonna base itself in some kind of fantasy world then FFS at least make it exciting, lol.

conair.gif?w=780

#883 93er

93er
  • Free
  • 580 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 07:24 AM

Another lame episode at the weekend.

I don't want to see people tending lettuce, I want to see blood snot and tears. Then more blood snot and tears followed by sex drugs and rock and roll plus a little mindless violence.

If the show is gonna base itself in some kind of fantasy world then FFS at least make it exciting, lol.

I found it amusing that tending lettuce is all you got out of that scene.

#884 93er

93er
  • Free
  • 580 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 05:42 AM

Ok, I am here to witness the butt hurt, so everyone line up, take this doll and point to where it is that the writers of the walking dead touched you.

#885 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 53,357 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 03 April 2017 - 06:49 AM

Ok, I am here to witness the butt hurt, so everyone line up, take this doll and point to where it is that the writers of the walking dead touched you.

It doesn't work when you are the one to bump the thread.

No one else cared enough to comment.

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#886 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 53,357 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 03 April 2017 - 06:54 AM

First of all, just because you are not creative enough to find a way to get it there does not make other people stupid.
But your totally right, someone sitting around several seasons into the zombie apocalypse trying to figure out how to arm their village with abandoned armored war machines wouldn't last long enough to find a tank.

And don't bring reality into this. If we are worried about availability of fuel then nobody would be driving anything because the fuel would have all gone bad already and would be screwing up their engines.
I doubt everyone ran out and dumped fuel stabilizer in all of the gas when they heard there were zombies and I don't see any oil pumps running in any of these communities.

Now moving on:
Did anyone like the last episode better?
They seemed to speed things up by jumping back and forth like most have been asking for.

Also they made it look like the kingdom is going to betray Rick in the preview for this week.
Is it a set up, or were the producers just **** with is.

The fact that we are already ignoring that fact that gas would go bad does not change the fact that it would be a huge waste of resources to try to use a tank.

Also, half you retards can't figure out how to post a picture on the internet, but think you can just jump into an Abrams and figure it out instinctively. 

Also, gr8 prediction on the Kingdom betraying Rick. It's hard to betray someone that you haven't made any commitments to in the first place, dummy.

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#887 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 07:16 AM

Finale was better than last few seasons...i enjoyed it

• TwennyFo likes this

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#888 93er

93er
  • Free
  • 580 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 07:35 AM

It doesn't work when you are the one to bump the thread.

No one else cared enough to comment.

And it begins. Must have been traumatic.

#889 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 22,931 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 07:43 AM

meh

#890 93er

93er
  • Free
  • 580 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 07:45 AM

The fact that we are already ignoring that fact that gas would go bad does not change the fact that it would be a huge waste of resources to try to use a tank.

Also, half you retards can't figure out how to post a picture on the internet, but think you can just jump into an Abrams and figure it out instinctively. 

Also, gr8 prediction on the Kingdom betraying Rick. It's hard to betray someone that you haven't made any commitments to in the first place, dummy.

First, I am sure there are guys running around who have an idea of how to run a tank.
For example maybe Abraham before he got his head smashed or the guy with the governor.

Second I did not make a prediction.
I said the preview that I saw made it look like that is what happened.

And although they did not agree to help there was a general understanding that they are on the same side.
If they ran to Negan to warn him and showed up with Negan, I would count that as a betrayal.
Your inability to grasp that concept explains your political views.

But thanks for the PDBH. (Public display of butt hurt.)

• Omoplataypus likes this

#891 93er

93er
  • Free
  • 580 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 07:56 AM

Finale was better than last few seasons...i enjoyed it

I agree. i thought the season was one of the better ones.
But I tend to be easy going with shows or in other words easy to please.
It must be exhausting being angry or disappointed at every single episode.

Whenever something like glen under the dumpster happens I just say oh well, he escaped under a dumpster.

#892 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 12:22 PM

I agree. i thought the season was one of the better ones.
But I tend to be easy going with shows or in other words easy to please.
It must be exhausting being angry or disappointed at every single episode.

Whenever something like glen under the dumpster happens I just say oh well, he escaped under a dumpster.

With how many months a single season spans, I can't really recall if I liked the season in it's entirety or not.  I do hate the fake death stuff though...to me it cheapens the show.

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#893 bigdw35/Ufcfan_1

bigdw35/Ufcfan_1

MMA FAN

• Moderators
  • 6,356 posts
  • LocationChi-Town

Posted 05 April 2017 - 12:36 PM

I thought it was a pretty good finale, 

So was the little bird that told Negan, about the plan, was it Eugene??     And what about Dwight? 

• SVTContour98 likes this

How you doin?

#894 sobercuban

sobercuban

Da Bess

• Moderators
  • 50,165 posts
  • LocationOver, Under, Through

Posted 05 April 2017 - 12:38 PM

I can't stand the "Trash People".  

****ing backwards talking Yoda wannabes 

• TwennyFo likes this

post-406774-0-12678100-1439418105.gif

post-406774-0-05914100-1428435713.jpg

#895 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 12:55 PM

Me too. Shows just how chitty the rest of the season was though, to be praising the finale.

• bigdw35/Ufcfan_1 likes this

conair.gif?w=780

#896 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 22,931 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 01:00 PM

I can't stand the "Trash People".

****ing backwards talking Yoda wannabes

+1000
  • sobercuban likes this

#897 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 53,357 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 05 April 2017 - 01:11 PM

So was the little bird that told Negan, about the plan, was it Eugene??     And what about Dwight? 

It was the trash people.

Eugene didn't know about it, he was taken when Rick was still subservient, and Dwight actually did block the road and then left the message saying "didn't know" which was presumably about the trash people.

Edited by 12er™, 05 April 2017 - 01:12 PM.

• bigdw35/Ufcfan_1 and SVTContour98 like this

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#898 bigdw35/Ufcfan_1

bigdw35/Ufcfan_1

MMA FAN

• Moderators
  • 6,356 posts
  • LocationChi-Town

Posted 05 April 2017 - 03:18 PM

It was the trash people.

Eugene didn't know about it, he was taken when Rick was still subservient, and Dwight actually did block the road and then left the message saying "didn't know" which was presumably about the trash people.

Didn't know the scavengers knew Negan.
Also when Sasha and Rosita where watching for Negan and they seen Eugene at the fence, when they approached him at night at the fence. I thought they told him the plan??

Figured Dwight put that. But wasnt sure what he meant.

How you doin?

#899 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

• Free
  • 14,092 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 05 April 2017 - 07:38 PM

It was the trash people.

Ok that makes sense. Was wondering about the "didn't know" message.

Maybe I'm in the minority here but I enjoyed this season.

Thought the finale was good too. The shipwreck walkers were awesome and walker Sasha was a cool surprise. Also nice to see Abraham make one more appearance on the show.
  • bigdw35/Ufcfan_1 and SVTContour98 like this