• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 tool1980

tool1980
  • Ultimate
  • 57 posts
  • LocationLiège, Belgium

Posted 04 November 2015 - 09:48 AM

I do not know a sport organization with a comparable initiative for their fans. Thank you for that.

And thank you for this amazing glove!  :)

806024DSCN0122.jpg

Edited by tool1980, 04 November 2015 - 10:03 AM.

• shep1408 and Douglass like this

#2 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Do you see what happens, Larry?

• Ultimate
  • 43,763 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 09:57 AM

I do not know a sport organization with a comparable initiative for their fans. Thank you for that.

And thank you for this amazing glove!

attachicon.gifDSCN0122.JPG

I do. I'm going to the Bellator Fan Fest for free again this weekend. Autographs and photos from legends of the sport for free.

• shep1408 likes this
Champion of Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#3 tool1980

tool1980
  • Ultimate
  • 57 posts
  • LocationLiège, Belgium

Posted 04 November 2015 - 10:05 AM

I do. I'm going to the Bellator Fan Fest for free again this weekend. Autographs and photos from legends of the sport for free.

I live in Belgium  ;) . Bellator are only in US. From my perspective, UFC wins  :)

• cashfl0w likes this

#4 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 43,763 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 10:55 AM

I live in Belgium  ;) . Bellator are only in US. From my perspective, UFC wins  :)

Well, I'm glad they're treating the Belgian fans like gold. (Insert many emojis here)

They treat Americans like garbage. The UFC's Fan Expo is ridiculous. You can expect to flush lots of money down the toilet and spend lots of time standing in lines.

Bellator had Fedor, Royce Gracie, Randy Couture, Cung Le, Sakuraba, and Frank Shamrock at their last free Fan Fest. At the upcoming one they have Royce again, Ken Shamrock, Kimbo, Liam McGeary, Tito Ortiz, and Kurt Angle. I reiterate, that's free and the lines are nowhere near the length of the the Fan Expo lines. Not to mention the price of tickets to Bellator events is about half and their shows are as good, if not better than the average UFC.

Edited by cashfl0w, 04 November 2015 - 10:56 AM.

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png

amazin

#5 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 27,822 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 04 November 2015 - 11:04 AM

Well, I'm glad they're treating the Belgian fans like gold. (Insert many emojis here)

They treat Americans like garbage. The UFC's Fan Expo is ridiculous. You can expect to flush lots of money down the toilet and spend lots of time standing in lines.

Bellator had Fedor, Royce Gracie, Randy Couture, Cung Le, Sakuraba, and Frank Shamrock at their last free Fan Fest. At the upcoming one they have Royce again, Ken Shamrock, Kimbo, Liam McGeary, Tito Ortiz, and Kurt Angle. I reiterate, that's free and the lines are nowhere near the length of the the Fan Expo lines. Not to mention the price of tickets to Bellator events is about half and their shows are as good, if not better than the average UFC.

I've met plenty of UFC fighters at events for free. In fact, the Montreal event this year is the only event I didn't meet fighters at. More than I can say for the few Bellator shows I've been to.

#6 tool1980

tool1980
  • Ultimate
  • 57 posts
  • LocationLiège, Belgium

Posted 04 November 2015 - 11:48 AM

I've met some UFC fighters at events for free too. And I've attended a lot of things for free at UFC events (weigh-ins, Q&A, autograph session,...).  

I would pay for Fedor. Shamrock, Royce and McGeary maybe...But seriously, I would never pay to see Kimbo, Angle or Ortiz  :) 

#7 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 43,763 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 01:16 PM

I've met plenty of UFC fighters at events for free. In fact, the Montreal event this year is the only event I didn't meet fighters at. More than I can say for the few Bellator shows I've been to.

Get some better seats. I met Luke Rockhold in Montreal. There were a few fighters milling about that I didn't bother with.

I got a pic with Phil Davis after he won the tourney at Bellator Dynamite. Saw Josh Koscheck, DC, Josh Thomson.. plenty of people. My girlfriend even got a pic with GSP there. 

EDIT: What I forgot to mention in the first part was that I still had to pay to be in the event. Bellator's Fan Fest involve responding to emails. That's it.

Edited by cashfl0w, 04 November 2015 - 01:17 PM.

amazin

#8 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 43,763 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 01:16 PM

I would pay for Fedor. Shamrock, Royce and McGeary maybe...But seriously, I would never pay to see Kimbo, Angle or Ortiz  :) 

Perfect. They're all free.

amazin

#9 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 27,822 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 01:27 PM

EDIT: What I forgot to mention in the first part was that I still had to pay to be in the event. Bellator's Fan Fest involve responding to emails. That's it.

Responding to emails is still more work than I've had to do to meet most of the UFC fighters I've met.

• Rustled_Jimmy likes this

#10 Decko

Decko
  • Ultimate
  • 919 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 04 November 2015 - 02:28 PM

Get some better seats. I met Luke Rockhold in Montreal. There were a few fighters milling about that I didn't bother with.

I got a pic with Phil Davis after he won the tourney at Bellator Dynamite. Saw Josh Koscheck, DC, Josh Thomson.. plenty of people. My girlfriend even got a pic with GSP there.

You had me until you mentioned girlfriend.
Clearly BS

Edited by Decko, 04 November 2015 - 02:29 PM.

• Mcmax3000 and Rustled_Jimmy like this

#11 Rustled_Jimmy

Rustled_Jimmy
  • Free
  • 22,614 posts
  • LocationCyberdyne

Posted 04 November 2015 - 02:58 PM

Clearly BS

lol

conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#12 Rustled_Jimmy

Rustled_Jimmy
  • Free
  • 22,614 posts
  • LocationCyberdyne

Posted 04 November 2015 - 05:06 PM

I met more fighters in the lobby at the UFC fan expo to be honest and the expo is a much more enjoyable experience. You act like Fan Fest doesn't have lines. As you said, it's free, of course it has lines. You can get a UFC expo ticket for free too on UFC Rewards and it's not the same 8 fighters every year like Bellators Fan Fest. 

• Mcmax3000 likes this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#13 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 27,822 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 05:58 PM

I met more fighters in the lobby at the UFC fan expo to be honest and the expo is a much more enjoyable experience. You act like Fan Fest doesn't have lines. As you said, it's free, of course it has lines. You can get a UFC expo ticket for free too on UFC Rewards and it's not the same 8 fighters every year like Bellators Fan Fest.

Not to mention the UFC often does tailgate stuff for a lot of their big events with meet, and greets, all of which are free.

As much as I will **** on how little they did fan wise for that Montreal show I went to back in April, that's been the exception, rather than the rule. I've been to far more shows that had tons of stuff going on than shows that had nothing.
  • Rustled_Jimmy likes this

#14 tool1980

tool1980
  • Ultimate
  • 57 posts
  • LocationLiège, Belgium

Posted 12 February 2016 - 10:29 AM

I understand the changes due to cheating. I absolutely have no problem with that.

But why this:

4. All UFC Rewards items that require shipping are now only available to members with a US or Canadian address. 

I live in Belgium. With this rule, I would never have received the glove.

That's really a sad decision for UFC fans all over the world  :(

#15 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 27,822 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 11:21 AM

I understand the changes due to cheating. I absolutely have no problem with that.

But why this:

4. All UFC Rewards items that require shipping are now only available to members with a US or Canadian address. 

I live in Belgium. With this rule, I would never have received the glove.

That's really a sad decision for UFC fans all over the world  :(

https://twitter.com/...224807733805056

Sounds like they don't plan on that change being permanent.

#16 tool1980

tool1980
  • Ultimate
  • 57 posts
  • LocationLiège, Belgium

Posted 12 February 2016 - 11:36 AM

https://twitter.com/...224807733805056

Sounds like they don't plan on that change being permanent.

Their (quick!) answer:

Hopefully the change in shipping will be temporary.  Unfortunately, the fraud was occurring internationally.  That is why we stopped the shipping immediately as we identify and deal with the individuals.  I completely understand your frustration.  We are working on resolving this as quickly as possible.

Thanks for being a UFC Rewards member!!

That's good news  ;) 

#17 tool1980

tool1980
  • Ultimate
  • 57 posts
  • LocationLiège, Belgium

Posted 16 October 2016 - 02:57 AM

RIP UFC Rewards :-(

#18 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 47,571 posts
  • LocationThe Tenderloin SF

Posted 21 October 2016 - 04:19 AM

Just curious but do you even like anything outside of the UFC?

2015 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Most Laid Back Forum Poster

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

2016 Happiest Forum Poster

#19 FightGenome

FightGenome
  • Free
  • 364 posts
  • LocationVancouver, B.C.

Posted 22 October 2016 - 02:50 PM

I managed to collect 2 full years of a FightPass free subscription and 1 free PPV.

Sad to see it go!!

#20 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 43,763 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 02:17 AM

Clearly BS

lol

Oh look, a couple of cans that I made tap to words. lol

amazin

#21 Gobbla

Gobbla
  • Ultimate
  • 293 posts
  • LocationVäxjö, Sweden

Posted 28 October 2016 - 03:18 PM

No more "free" stuff. :(

Gustafsson vs Silva, Mousasi vs Latifi, Nelson vs Story, Gustafsson vs Johnson, UFC 200, Fan Expo 2016, Gustafsson vs Teixeira

#22 prozacnation

prozacnation
  • Ultimate
  • 9,196 posts
  • LocationSan diego ca

Posted 31 October 2016 - 05:55 AM

Bellator signing only place
you would find legends like couture royce gracie and frank shamrock signing auto graphs and the line had less than 20 people in it. I got alot of stuff signed that day
  • cashfl0w likes this
Been to 55 ufc events
Seen 58 title fights.
7 ufc expo.
On deck ufc and 216 vegas
2017 lach award goes to mormont

#23 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 43,763 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 12:59 AM

Bellator signing only place
you would find legends like couture royce gracie and frank shamrock signing auto graphs and the line had less than 20 people in it. I got alot of stuff signed that day

I've seen a few people cracking jokes when I make comments like this, but until you see it, it sounds like nonsense.

Straight up though, I've definitely got some cool stuff autographed by Fedor, Wanderlei, Sakuraba, and a bunch of real legends literally for free.

• freddievanhalen3 likes this

amazin

#24 Rastajambo

Rastajambo

Team Bombo Klatt

• Free
  • 4,547 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 11:00 PM

And thank you for this amazing glove!  :)

806024DSCN0122.jpg

did you just buy a UFC glove then use your welcome pack silver sharpie and scribble on it.  print a bit of paper out saying its Mcgregors autograph.  thats pretty dope

abd-75.gif

UFC Fight Night 72

UFC Fight Night 76

UFC Fight Night 84

#25 Gobbla

Gobbla
  • Ultimate
  • 293 posts
  • LocationVäxjö, Sweden

Posted 19 March 2017 - 03:01 PM

Oh happy days! Really miss Rewards!

Gustafsson vs Silva, Mousasi vs Latifi, Nelson vs Story, Gustafsson vs Johnson, UFC 200, Fan Expo 2016, Gustafsson vs Teixeira

#26 geeby

geeby
  • Ultimate
  • 431 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 02:32 PM

got a $600 dollar giftcard for my points finally.

Have slagged Rewards off many a time for all the mistakes but fair play to them. They emailed me and made some decent offers that didn't work before I got the giftcard.  

• Gobbla likes this

#27 Gobbla

Gobbla
  • Ultimate
  • 293 posts
  • LocationVäxjö, Sweden

Posted 02 April 2017 - 09:25 AM

Wow!!  $600 giftcard!!

#28 Gobbla

Gobbla
  • Ultimate
  • 293 posts
  • LocationVäxjö, Sweden

Posted 02 April 2017 - 09:25 AM

got a $600 dollar giftcard for my points finally.

Have slagged Rewards off many a time for all the mistakes but fair play to them. They emailed me and made some decent offers that didn't work before I got the giftcard.  

How many points did you have?

#29 geeby

geeby
  • Ultimate
  • 431 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 09:31 AM

How many points did you have?

Just under 64,000. Used the last 4,000 for 4 months fightpass.

Think i was Number 13 when it finished. Not bad for a euro fan

#30 Gobbla

Gobbla
  • Ultimate
  • 293 posts
  • LocationVäxjö, Sweden

Posted 04 April 2017 - 01:52 PM

Nice!!  I got 60435 points total. Ranked 27 in the last monthly recap letter. Also a euro fan.

My Rewards:

Dennis Siver autographed fight glove

GSP Framed UFC 129 match used canvas

Donald Cerrone framed UFC collage

Conor McGregor framed UFC 194 collage

Joanna Jedrzejczyk autographed fight glove

Miesha Tate framed autographed picture

• geeby likes this

#31 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 47,571 posts
  • LocationThe Tenderloin SF

Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:11 PM

I've seen a few people cracking jokes when I make comments like this, but until you see it, it sounds like nonsense.

Straight up though, I've definitely got some cool stuff autographed by Fedor, Wanderlei, Sakuraba, and a bunch of real legends literally for free.

That is so awesome.. BellaGOAT wins again

2015 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Most Laid Back Forum Poster

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

2016 Happiest Forum Poster

#32 rondogg

rondogg
  • Ultimate
  • 739 posts
  • LocationAlbuquerque NM USA

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:58 AM

I was able to get 2 tix to UFC 209 and 8 months of Fight Pass with my remaining points. I accidentally deleted the email containing the Fight Pass codes though. LOL