Sign in to follow this  
Deaner

Contact for REFUND

Who and how do I contact somebody in this "Fight Club"

I joined just to get tickets before relaease of 127, paid $1220 for 2 tickets, then last week they realease more good tickets to the public.

Also, the prized Shirt for joining has not been recieved.

Boarders on Fraud to me. money hungry gready bastards.

I joined just to get tickets before relaease of 127' date=' paid $1220 for 2 tickets, then last week they realease more good tickets to the public.

Boarders on Fraud to me. money hungry gready bastards.[/quote']

Try sending an email to

iamnothappy@didntreadtherules.com

I mean, we all paid $75 for access, surely that entitles us to have our tickets personally delivered by Dan White himself and get massages from the ring girls at each event we attend!

Hell, I must just email them myself!!!

:D :P

I joined just to get tickets before relaease of 127' date=' paid $1220 for 2 tickets, then last week they realease more good tickets to the public.

Boarders on Fraud to me. money hungry gready bastards.[/quote']

Deaner, Hi . First off How do you expect to get a positive result with these comments? regardless if you only bought tickets for presale that is on you and you ended up buying presale tickets. The shirt takes some time to receive so wait and you will get it. Thenm try since you know how to access the forums try reading new members read thread. Then come on here and figure out what the Fight club has to offer, And for calling these folks greedy bastards and talk about what boarders on fraud and then want a refund. I still don't get asking someone to give your money back for something you recieved and then calling them greedy bastards. Try being polite and find out more info first so you don't look like an ****.

Could we get a hall of fame thread to list members who came on and moaned their asses off in their first post?

Stuck here on night shift, this stuff amuses me greatly.

Could we get a hall of fame thread to list members who came on and moaned their asses off in their first post?

Stuck here on night shift' date=' this stuff amuses me greatly.[/quote']

DrPhil I second this motion of the Newbs who do not read Term rules etc etc

I thought I was the only pryck that was hated for telling them to read the fokn rules.... thanks guys

Purchasing Terms

You may make various purchases in the course of using the Clique Services. All sales are final: there are no refunds, returns, exchanges or credits for fan club membership subscriptions, membership welcome packages, or any other purchases made for or through the Clique Services. All fan club membership subscriptions include only access to the fan club web-based service. Any physical merchandise which may accompany a fan club membership is a gift. No refunds or credits will be issued due to non receipt of physical merchandise, and physical merchandise may not be returned or exchanged for any reason.

Yeah it kinda sucks how they released 1st elevation row AA seats this week Deaner, I know how you feel mate. I got mine during the Fight Club pre-sale as well.

By the way RobUnsaid that's Clique's terms not the law. Doesn't mean you can't get a refund.

Yeah it kinda sucks how they released 1st elevation row AA seats this week Deaner' date=' I know how you feel mate. I got mine during the Fight Club pre-sale as well.

By the way RobUnsaid that's Clique's terms not the law. Doesn't mean you can't get a refund.[/quote']

Jonny, when you agreed to the site's term and conditions when you signed up, you bound yourself to that statement.

LMMFAO!

If you are trying to defend this forum.

How about stop making posts that basically state:

"Read the rules of the forum. We are allowed to deceive you and rip you off."

It's really bizarre and offensive.

Please explain how you were ripped off or deceived?

FC membership gives you the chance to buy tickets early but nothing is guaranteed. You paid for that chance and you did receive it. What does the law have to do with it?

What is your confusion?

LMMFAO!

If you are trying to defend this forum.

How about stop making posts that basically state:

"Read the rules of the forum. We are allowed to deceive you and rip you off."

It's really bizarre and offensive.

Offensive? How? Because some people don't know how to read? :rolleyes:

Purchasing Terms

You may make various purchases in the course of using the Clique Services. All sales are final: there are no refunds' date=' returns, exchanges or credits for fan club membership subscriptions, membership welcome packages, or any other purchases made for or through the Clique Services. All fan club membership subscriptions include only access to the fan club web-based service. Any physical merchandise which may accompany a fan club membership is a gift. No refunds or credits will be issued due to non receipt of physical merchandise, and physical merchandise may not be returned or exchanged for any reason.[/quote']

Jonny' date=' when you agreed to the site's term and conditions when you signed up, you bound yourself to that statement.[/quote']

Quoted for truth.

If you do get a refund then let us all know how you did it and we will post it under the all mighty section of the forum.

FC membership gives you the chance to buy tickets early but nothing is guaranteed. You paid for that chance and you did receive it. What does the law have to do with it?

What is your confusion?

I joined before UFC 127 presale and got tickets for that event. I just have a conscience and feel for the people who paid $80 for a FC membership but did not receive the relatively only benefit of the club ie; priority access to tickets ahead of the general public.

If the UFC fight club was advertised as some random lottery where I have to battle hordes of scalpers and questionable ticket allocations, I would have kept my $80 firmly in my pocket and took my chances with the general public. If I pay $80 for something I don't want a "chance". $80 should mean I get certainty. The UFC needs to crack down on the issue or fans will walk away. Serious mainstream sports don't suffer this kind of amatuer hour incompetence.

If I pay $80 for something I don't want a "chance". $80 should mean I get certainty. The UFC needs to crack down on the issue or fans will walk away. Serious mainstream sports don't suffer this kind of amatuer hour incompetence.

I get your point but that's simply not possible. Even if you rule out the ticket scalpers, I'm positive there were enough genuine FC members who wanted tickets that it would still have been difficult. And certainly that is the case for normal events with only 16k etc.

But the fact is that scalping is the killer. The UFC do shoulder some of the blame for that, but the reality is that Ticketmaster are the crooks. The UFC doesn't choose who to sell tickets through, the arena does. Sadly the vast majority of arenas use Ticketbastard.

I joined before UFC 127 presale and got tickets for that event. I just have a conscience and feel for the people who paid $80 for a FC membership but did not receive the relatively only benefit of the club ie; priority access to tickets ahead of the general public.

If the UFC fight club was advertised as some random lottery where I have to battle hordes of scalpers and questionable ticket allocations' date=' I would have kept my $80 firmly in my pocket and took my chances with the general public. If I pay $80 for something I don't want a "chance". $80 should mean I get certainty. The UFC needs to crack down on the issue or fans will walk away. Serious mainstream sports don't suffer this kind of amatuer hour incompetence.

That statement is false.. Happens all the time for concerts, nfl, nba, and mlb..

DALLAS (Reuters) ? Four hundred Super Bowl fans, who paid $900 per ticket, were denied their place at the NFL's showcase game on Sunday after an embarrassing mess-up over seating at the $1.2 billion Cowboys Stadium.

Another 850 fans with tickets in the affected section were relocated to other areas, the NFL said in a statement.

"Incomplete installation of temporary seats in a limited number of sections made the seats unusable," the NFL said in a statement.

The 400 fans will receive a refund triple the cost of the face value of their $900 tickets.

"We regret the situation and inconvenience that it may have caused. We will conduct a full review of this matter," said the NFL statement issued shortly before kickoff.

As well as the fall-out from the seating blunder, stadium officials had to deal with irate fans frustrated at the difficulty of moving between levels by elevator in the 100,000-seat venue.

What is your confusion?

The decit (sp) comes from the words "pre-sale". It is not a "pre-sale" if the general public can purchase the fight club membership without risk when buying their tickets. They shouldn't have access to the tickets at all if they are not already fight club members. That is not first access to tickets for fight club members. EVERYONE had first access. Some followed the rules with the notion that the UFC were good on their word, others knew the loophole and had no risk on the membership. No tickets, fine, I won't pay for membership either. Fight club membership, I risk getting tickets after spending $90. Hence the deceiving.

Hope that clears it up for you!

Nothing needs explained, thanks. Your point doesn't change the fact that there was no deceit. You may disagree with people being allowed to join FC at time of sale (I do too) that doesn't make it llegal.

Nothing needs explained' date=' thanks. Your point doesn't change the fact that there was no deceit. You may disagree with people being allowed to join FC at time of sale (I do too) that doesn't make it llegal.[/quote']

How can you call it a pre sale for fight club members when you don't have to be a fight club member to get the fight club member ONLY pre sale tickets?

That is deceiving. You don't have to be a member of the fight club to get in on the fight club member pre sale.

What is your confusion?

Nothing needs explained' date=' thanks. Your point doesn't change the fact that there was no deceit. You may disagree with people being allowed to join FC at time of sale (I do too) that doesn't make it llegal.[/quote']

According to you it did. ;) :P

I can kinda understand were people are coming from....Ok first....

I have been a member now for 4 months...still no shirt....now if and when it arives....I have read on here people ordering a "L" but reciving a womens "M" and in the term and conditions you cant exchange it........ Now you have to admit thats kinda ****ty!..........

Also.....

I dont know how they do it in the states, London and Canada But here in oz for 127 we all got our ticks on pre sale and the event "sold out: day one to the public! Then a few weeks before the fights the ufc changed the seating so they could fit more people in and the very best tickets in all sections went up for sale!!! Now what we ment to do!? We could not sell our ticks on e bay for cost price...there were already hundreds of tickets on there for sale with no bites! So any old jo blow could get the very best seats to 127 just as long as they had the money....they did not even have to be a big fan like us FC members! now that just sucks! :(

Make it out to an event and if you take part of the fight club activities the $80 is well worth all that. Not to mention the info you get from these forums makes it well worth it as well... at least i think so... thats why i renewed mine today ;)

i understand what your saying about any physical merchandise which accompanys a fan club membership is a gift and no refunds or credits will be issued on non receipt of physical merchandise thats all fine and everything but it is classed as fraud as i paid 75 for membership then an extra 18.50 to have an item delivered so to tell me its a gift and might not be delivered why was i charged an extra 18.50 postage? im not complaining as i have only signed up but just asking a question

Purchasing Terms

You may make various purchases in the course of using the Clique Services. All sales are final: there are no refunds' date=' returns, exchanges or credits for fan club membership subscriptions, membership welcome packages, or any other purchases made for or through the Clique Services. All fan club membership subscriptions include only access to the fan club web-based service. Any physical merchandise which may accompany a fan club membership is a gift. No refunds or credits will be issued due to non receipt of physical merchandise, and physical merchandise may not be returned or exchanged for any reason.[/quote']

i understand what your saying about any physical merchandise which accompanys a fan club membership is a gift and no refunds or credits will be issued on non receipt of physical merchandise thats all fine and everything but it is classed as fraud as i paid 75 for membership then an extra 18.50 to have an item delivered so to tell me its a gift and might not be delivered why was i charged an extra 18.50 postage? im not complaining as i have only signed up but just asking a question

I would tend to agree with you on the point regarding the "gift". If you do not have the option to refuse the item but have to pay for the postage then the item is therefore not free and costs the amount you are charged for postage. The law in the UK has just changed to stop the advertisment of "free" items when there is a charge to receive the goods. It was brought in to specifically target companies that offer free installation (such as when you buy a carpet) but require you to buy other items (underlay in the case of the carpets) at an inflated price before you can get the free fitting. The law has now changed to stop airlines from advertising 99p flights when the minimum you have to spend including taxes and processing fees is normally 30 times that.

Personally I believe the UFC should give the option to decline the gifts if the person wants too. I have received 4 tshirts now as a Fight Club member and can honestly say I have never worn any of them at all.