Photo

Official MW champion Bobby Knuckles HYPE TRAIN - pole updated

• Please log in to reply
257 replies to this topic

Poll: Who's next for Bobby Knuckles aka WHITTAGOAT aka LITTaker (21 member(s) have cast votes)

SECOND title defence should be....

1. Kelvin (3 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. Fatmero (3 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

3. GSP (2 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

4. Other (4 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#251 Ozpride

Ozpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 26,659 posts
  • LocationCormier actually SUCKS

Posted 08 June 2018 - 01:56 PM

bump

photo-293684.jpg?_r=1445905258
  • Weidman_The_God and stehilton94 like this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#252 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 8,113 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 09 June 2018 - 07:55 AM

Oz you know I've been a solid long time fan of the Great Mr. Knuckles but I just have a bad feeling about this one.

I predict more dirty Romero antics to come, whether it be another stool gate like against kennedy or another eyepoke and cage grab like against weidman, Romero will do anything it takes to win tonight...

#253 CanPass

CanPass
  • Free
  • 7,605 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 09:03 AM

I predict more dirty Romero antics to come, whether it be another stool gate like against kennedy or another eyepoke and cage grab like against weidman, Romero will do anything it takes to win tonight...

Gonna attack and bust that knee up.

#254 Ozpride

Ozpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 26,659 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 01:47 AM

Oz you know I've been a solid long time fan of the Great Mr. Knuckles but I just have a bad feeling about this one.

or come in overweight and fake a nut shot when a one handed man is whooping you

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#255 Rastajambo

Rastajambo

Team Bombo Klatt

• Free
  • 5,404 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 02:31 AM

Broke knuckle vs Mexican midget

abd-75.gif

UFC Fight Night 72  

UFC Fight Night 76  

UFC Fight Night 84 

UFC Fight Night 113

#256 zaksame

zaksame
  • Free
  • 6,146 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 06:40 PM

Whitaker?legit? pfft ,the ONLY reason he can hang with Yoel is because he is also really big for the division,more in tune as a HW than even a 205 fighter.

At 6 foot he could fight at 185,it is a decent legit size but he would not have the 215 build he fights at right now.GSP imo really slowed down with so much time off over the last few years but an in shape GSP and if both fighters were the exact same weight "around 185-190",GSP wins.

GSP could easily make 185 with barely a sweat,Whittaker can not,i doubt Whittaker could fight below 195 and be as effective.A catch weight would never fly because the UFC  is all about money,they need that belt fight to sell ppv's.

Even still,imo that last fight was not very impressive,sure Yoel missed weight so not the same legit fight but imo Whittaker looked to fight very afraid/tentative.

When i start seeing LEGIT weights i might take an interest in these fighters but as is,it is more a game won outside the ring than inside.Too many of these guys are NON sportsmen popping pills and cheating weights by two divisions.

Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.

#257 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Ultimate
  • 55,923 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 06:44 PM

Whitaker?legit? pfft ,the ONLY reason he can hang with Yoel is because he is also really big for the division,more in tune as a HW than even a 205 fighter.

At 6 foot he could fight at 185,it is a decent legit size but he would not have the 215 build he fights at right now.GSP imo really slowed down with so much time off over the last few years but an in shape GSP and if both fighters were the exact same weight "around 185-190",GSP wins.

GSP could easily make 185 with barely a sweat,Whittaker can not,i doubt Whittaker could fight below 195 and be as effective.A catch weight would never fly because the UFC  is all about money,they need that belt fight to sell ppv's.

Even still,imo that last fight was not very impressive,sure Yoel missed weight so not the same legit fight but imo Whittaker looked to fight very afraid/tentative.

When i start seeing LEGIT weights i might take an interest in these fighters but as is,it is more a game won outside the ring than inside.Too many of these guys are NON sportsmen popping pills and cheating weights by two divisions.

You're an idiot.

• Ozpride likes this
Champion of UFC Predictions League 2017, UFCFCCL 2017, Survivor Series IX,
Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 25-8-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#258 Ozpride

Ozpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 26,659 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 03:26 AM

You're an idiot.

dfq was he trying to say? Rob may very well be the only guy in the UFC fighting close to his natural weight...

v4MjFdj.png